KKandClickbaitAnotherBaby: Miscarriage Lie Flops As Views Continue to Drop! | KKandBabyJ | Part 78

Bear_With_Me
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: KKandClickbaitAnotherBaby: Miscarriage Lie Flops As Views Continue to Drop! | KKandBabyJ | Part 78

Unread post by Bear_With_Me »

I haven’t watched them for months but watched the why we left & the pregnancy announcement. I don’t really know what to think about what they were saying or not saying in the we are back one except it was partly about the pregnancy but I think there is more to it.

I have a strong suspicion that they did IVF for a girl, I’ve done multiple rounds in the past (last round successfully with my miracle twins who are now tweens) and from my experience both physically and emotionally it may have been hard for them to hide it all. I might be wrong but that’s my hunch.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if it turns out to be multiples. She hasn’t shown the heartbeat or ultrasound pics, she tested early and got clear positives. Again may be wrong but just a gut feeling from those 2 videos.
Skylar11321
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandClickbaitAnotherBaby: Miscarriage Lie Flops As Views Continue to Drop! | KKandBabyJ | Part 78

Unread post by Skylar11321 »

Just went to see the live pregnancy test video and they are already trying to make money off of this kid no skip ads galore

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

twats4breakfast
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by twats4breakfast »

ohanapanda wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:01 am Can we just hope she gets another miscarriage? Getting a miscarriage is basically gods way of saying Keren shouldn’t be a mom
What a nasty thing to say. Please think on this, and do better. I understand not liking someone but this is just horrible.
twats4breakfast
Amateur
Amateur

I'm so confused by the latest video of her telling Khoa, why is there two videos of her telling him, and him seeming to be finding out for the first time twice? Did I miss something?
christinejc96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by christinejc96 »

twats4breakfast wrote:I'm so confused by the latest video of her telling Khoa, why is there two videos of her telling him, and him seeming to be finding out for the first time twice? Did I miss something?
If you watched the video closer, and heard her better, the 2nd time it showed her telling Khoa was the LAST pregnancy that ended in miscarriage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
twats4breakfast
Amateur
Amateur

christinejc96 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:58 am
twats4breakfast wrote:I'm so confused by the latest video of her telling Khoa, why is there two videos of her telling him, and him seeming to be finding out for the first time twice? Did I miss something?
If you watched the video closer, and heard her better, the 2nd time it showed her telling Khoa was the LAST pregnancy that ended in miscarriage

That makes more sense, thank you. Admittedly I'm at home sick with my kids who are miserable and sick, so I didn't pay as much attention as I should have. Thanks for the reply!
christinejc96
Talker
Talker

twats4breakfast wrote:
christinejc96 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:58 am If you watched the video closer, and heard her better, the 2nd time it showed her telling Khoa was the LAST pregnancy that ended in miscarriage

That makes more sense, thank you. Admittedly I'm at home sick with my kids who are miserable and sick, so I didn't pay as much attention as I should have. Thanks for the reply!
I’m sick too. I got covid. Monday will be the end of my quarantine. Except I doubt my cough will be gone by then still.

twats4breakfast
Amateur
Amateur

christinejc96 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:55 pm
twats4breakfast wrote:
I’m sick too. I got covid. Monday will be the end of my quarantine. Except I doubt my cough will be gone by then still.

Wishing you a speedy recovery, friend. Hope it wasn't too bad for you, luckily just colds here.
Fairyglitter1973

Unread post by Fairyglitter1973 »

ohanapanda wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:01 am Can we just hope she gets another miscarriage? Getting a miscarriage is basically gods way of saying Keren shouldn’t be a mom
💔 I'm a fan of their channel and been a fan since 2017 and I love them! They helped me out of a dark place when my life was a living hell! And you saying for her to have a miscarriage is so uncalled for! Should be ashamed of yourself! :(
emmalinelola
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmalinelola »

christinejc96 wrote:
twats4breakfast wrote: That makes more sense, thank you. Admittedly I'm at home sick with my kids who are miserable and sick, so I didn't pay as much attention as I should have. Thanks for the reply!

i got tested positive for covid july 6 & STILL am not myself…very weak & not yet 100% able to “catch my breath”…& i am freaking vaccinated, which i wasn’t totally sold on doing but i did, so grrrrr….
i am sending u get well wishes & good vibes!!!!!Image

christinejc96
Talker
Talker

emmalinelola wrote:
christinejc96 wrote: I’m sick too. I got covid. Monday will be the end of my quarantine. Except I doubt my cough will be gone by then still.

i got tested positive for covid july 6 & STILL am not myself…very weak & not yet 100% able to “catch my breath”…& i am freaking vaccinated, which i wasn’t totally sold on doing but i did, so grrrrr….

I’m scared to get vaccinated tbh. And you even said you are, and you got it bad, and it’s been a whole month! I’m sorry. I hope you get better Image

emmalinelola
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmalinelola »

christinejc96 wrote:
emmalinelola wrote: i got tested positive for covid july 6 & STILL am not myself…very weak & not yet 100% able to “catch my breath”…& i am freaking vaccinated, which i wasn’t totally sold on doing but i did, so grrrrr….

I’m scared to get vaccinated tbh. And you even said you are, and you got it bad, and it’s been a whole month! I’m sorry. I hope you get better Image

thanks christine…believe me i SO DID NOT want to get vaccinated either! went in kicking & screaming…& cried through my 1st & 2nd shot, telling the cvs tech that i didn’t want this poison in me Image…she was so sweet & said “u know it’s voluntary right?”….& then as then needles going in i said well ur alive & she says i’m not vaccinated…i cried even harder….& just about had an anxiety attack….but we talked after my shot & she confided in me it was because she’s trying to conceive & THATS why! which made me feel SO much better (she was the pharmacist, forgot to say that earlier)…anyway i lived & so did my husband…no bad side effects (pfizer) in-laws….in-laws both ok too (moderna)
….if i could do over i would do moderna-seems i hear less breakthrough cases with them, but that’s me & my MIL Image….i still have to vaccinate my 16 & 12 yo’s….but doctor said to wait 30-45 days after their positive test dates (both my kiddos got covid when i did too….16yo had bad flu like symptoms & ended up taking care of me & 12 yo had a cough for 2 nights & nothing else)…fyi i’ve also done a little research on my own that says to wait 120 days from positive test….it’s to let your antibodies really “get to work” & also to not have strong side effects from the vaccine….
….that’s my experience & my “knowledge” but the decision is yours & yours alone….turn off the freaking news because they make it seem like bodies r in the streets….
….i’m in orlando /orange county & we are/were on the highest covid alert & my daughter & i still went to universal studios last week Image

mommabearx
Amateur
Amateur

KKandClickbaitAnotherBaby: Miscarriage Lie Flops As Views Continue to Drop! | KKandBabyJ | Part 78

Unread post by mommabearx »

The announcement video to friends and family was actually so cringe to watch? You can see how much Khoa really didn’t want another child. Probably because it’s a fourth kid he’s going to have to drag to work with him while Keren naps. The prank on Corinna wasn’t funny at all.. I can’t believe she would leave in the parts of everyone calling her crazy for the amount of pregnancy test she did and kept. It was so awkward. Also the only way her mom knows anything about her life is through the vlogs? That’s kind of sad.
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

I kneeeeew iiiit it's another boy
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
holy_fuuc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by holy_fuuc »

Pingupingu2 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:31 pm I kneeeeew iiiit it's another boy
Khoa looked so disappointed and over it.
nicki2785
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicki2785 »

That was so anticlimactic

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

holy_fuuc wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:09 pm
Pingupingu2 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:31 pm I kneeeeew iiiit it's another boy
Khoa looked so disappointed and over it.

I can understand him 😅😂
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

Well I guess it’s time to place bets on another boys name so here’s my list:

Hudson
Weston
Brighton
Easton

I think they’ll go with another 2 syllable name that ends on “on”, but I don’t think it will share a first initial with one of the other boys.
holy_fuuc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by holy_fuuc »

What the fuck is wrong with this woman? Does she really need ANOTHER cat. Her house is going to start smelling so bad between the two dogs, three cats, and four kids... yuck.
foreversalty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by foreversalty »

i haven’t watched these guys in ages and good lord khoa seems so sad and sick and tired of everything 💀💀 literally ignored keren and the kids the whole video i just watched except to make snide remarks. was so uncomfortable to watch

Return to “KKandBabyJ”