KKandBabyJ/Keren Swan | Part 1

ameenruby
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kkandbabyj/keren swan

Unread post by ameenruby »

I was also disappointed with today's vlog. I didn't think they'd get so boring so quickly. I can't even watch a full video with out skipping through it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Even the house tour was a drag...
millercoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by millercoop »

I really like their house.. I would love to live there, especially at their age.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

She seems so dumb, is she? She called the door mat a place mat. Several other things she couldn't remember the names for. Lordy.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Wtf khoa looked right at Jackson playing with the cords and just continued on with the tour of the bathroom. Then they walked to their bedroom leaving him behind possibly still messing with the cords.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ardnaid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ardnaid »

nutbagmcgee wrote:She seems so dumb, is she? She called the door mat a place mat. Several other things she couldn't remember the names for. Lordy.
Lile the cupboards. And the french door, even though she knew it the the other 3 times she mentioned the doors.

I mean, pregnancy brain is real but still...
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Wtf khoa looked right at Jackson playing with the cords and just continued on with the tour of the bathroom. Then they walked to their bedroom leaving him behind possibly still messing with the cords.
I saw that and thought, "What the actual heck" like jesh. He could've at least edited it out.
JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

In the house tour did anyone else notice the way Khoa threw Jackson in the crib? Maybe it's just me, but I thought it was very harsh.... then moments later the way Keren looked towards Jackson.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:She seems so dumb, is she? She called the door mat a place mat. Several other things she couldn't remember the names for. Lordy.
I get horrible pregnancy brain and jumble up words as well and can never put together sentences.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I like the house but I don't love it, the layout is strange to me, I feel like the master bedroom was definitely an addition and the office was the original master. I would just hate to sleep that far away from my babies, the space and yard is amazing though.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

I do like the house too but it definitely is a strange layout it's all shaped around the pool.

I do see why they put Jackson in that bedroom because the office door is glass so you can see in and having the boys down there together, but it still gives me anxiety about that door and the pool. They still haven't put a lock on it but they can put a gate on the stairs to stop him going up to their bedroom.

I was bit put off by the way khao just chucked Jackson in the cot and I am glad someone else mentioned it
lurking10
Informer
Informer

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Wtf khoa looked right at Jackson playing with the cords and just continued on with the tour of the bathroom. Then they walked to their bedroom leaving him behind possibly still messing with the cords.
I saw that and thought, "What the actual heck" like jesh. He could've at least edited it out.

Yeah and he came back with a memory card in his mouth!

And they didn't even realise until they were going up to the bonus room.

And when I said gate to the bedroom I meant upstairs room lol sorry
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

The layout of the house remind me of daily bumps a little bit. It's house wraps around the pool area and the DB house wraps around their front court yard area. Both result in long walks from one side of the house to another.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

I do feel like the master and loft areas were additions. It's a pretty old house built in 1987 which is typical for the area. Also, I don't understand why they don't have bedroom furniture. What happened to the furniture they had in the old house?

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Ok I just watched their newest vlog, and Keren said they're going to hire someone to help her!!!!!!! Help her do what?! She's a stay at home mom and Jackson is in front of the tv all the time? Like she can't be serious. If you need to hire someone to help you, as a sahm, you might as well just be a working mom. The point of being a sahm is so you don't have to dump your kids at daycare and you're able to stay home with them. Sorry but that's just ridiculous. I lost a lot of respect for her

perctpiper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by perctpiper »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Ok I just watched their newest vlog, and Keren said they're going to hire someone to help her!!!!!!! Help her do what?! She's a stay at home mom and Jackson is in front of the tv all the time? Like she can't be serious. If you need to hire someone to help you, as a sahm, you might as well just be a working mom. The point of being a sahm is so you don't have to dump your kids at daycare and you're able to stay home with them. Sorry but that's just ridiculous. I lost a lot of respect for her

Why is having a mother's helper 2-3 times a week the same as leaving you child in daycare all day? She is already quite lost as to how to engage her very active Toddler... Everyone can see she is going to struggle. There's no reason to suffer to prove you're a "better mom" if you need help, get it. There's a huge difference between being a preschool teacher and a nanny. The children react completely different when they're in their own home. The nanny will become like Bianca to Jackson, not a whole new world where he suddenly doesn't need mommy................
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

perctpiper wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:Ok I just watched their newest vlog, and Keren said they're going to hire someone to help her!!!!!!! Help her do what?! She's a stay at home mom and Jackson is in front of the tv all the time? Like she can't be serious. If you need to hire someone to help you, as a sahm, you might as well just be a working mom. The point of being a sahm is so you don't have to dump your kids at daycare and you're able to stay home with them. Sorry but that's just ridiculous. I lost a lot of respect for her

Why is having a mother's helper 2-3 times a week the same as leaving you child in daycare all day? She is already quite lost as to how to engage her very active Toddler... Everyone can see she is going to struggle. There's no reason to suffer to prove you're a "better mom" if you need help, get it. There's a huge difference between being a preschool teacher and a nanny. The children react completely different when they're in their own home. The nanny will become like Bianca to Jackson, not a whole new world where he suddenly doesn't need mommy................
And that's your opinion. I don't think she needs a nanny if she's overwhelmed, they should've thought about having another baby so soon. Jackson is a pretty good kid, he gets into things but that's because they don't watch him. Maybe I'm a shitty person but I will judge sahm for hiring a nanny.

UrbanChanel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by UrbanChanel »

To me, I think it's fine for her to hire someone. She is a working mom in that she does YouTube. It's probably really hard to edit and film for her personal channel when she has a toddler who needs to be watched all the time.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Speaking of having another kid I watched her video when she announced she was pregnant before Landon and she was said she was partly relieved when she lost the baby as it was way too soon after Jackson? She musnt have gotten pregnant with Landon too soon after that though?
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

Could she be any more entitled?! A sahm does NOT need a nanny! You're the nanny!!! That's what sahm do!!!!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”