KKandBabyJ/Keren Swan | Part 1

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kkandbabyj/keren swan

Unread post by staceymj »

laesterschwester wrote:It's great that they decided it before even trying if they're really talking about a nanny and not a housekeeper.

I do agree that it might be justified to get a housekeeper or a cleaning lady that would come in maybe every second day or twice a week. A nanny? LOL.

They decided to get kids so close of age and Keren's a SAHM that takes three naps a day, at least how I perceive it... Her only real "to do" is to take care of the kids which is basically also what the subscribers love seeing as Jackson is a cutiepie. If she gives up before it even has started... WOW! Just wow.
I agree with you. There is absolutely no reason they would need a nanny. None at all. That's Keren's job. I don't see any problem with hiring someone to help clean the house once or twice a week, especially while the baby is so new and Keren recovers. But a nanny is ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lonelysoul »

I agree. I would lose respect for her if she hired someone to take carr of her kids when she's home all the time. Like most said, i can understand friends helping or hiring a house cleaner...but not a nanny.

And the reason they don't have much furniture is because a lot of it was her mom's and then they did throw out their bed because the slates kept falling but that was an easy fix. They have a lot of space to fill now in that big house and a lot of furniture came in today from the looks of Khoa's snaps.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
ameenruby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ameenruby »

I was completely thrown off when she said they were going to hire someone to help out. The way she calls the people who work for Khua HIS workers, makes me uneasy as to who she would refer to the house keeper, and how she'd treat her. If I can manage two kids, and a decently sized house at 19 there's no reason why she can't handle it as well. She just seems super lazy to me, and like she'd rather have someone do the work she rather not do.

I would never want my kids sleeping on the complete opposite side of the house as me. Especially with one of my kids being in a room with glass windows. Anyone could break in steal Jackson, and Landon before Keren, and Khua could even get to the other side of the house. If I were them I'd have the boys share a room on the "extra loft" space. It's a decent size, and big enough for the both of them.

I got nervous when Keren, and Jackson where in the back yard. There was a baby snake in their pool, and where there's baby's there's mama snakes as well. Plus they live near water which calls for all kinds of reptiles especially in Florida.

If I were them I'd leave the crawl space under the house locked. I'd be too scared to even know what's under there. Not to mention even the previous owners never messed with it. Idk that may just be me.

ameenruby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ameenruby »

Also forgot to add does anyone else think they're starting to get tight on money, because of the house?? Keren has recently been putting out more videos on her main channel, plus they've done not one, but two house tours on top of already putting a house tour in a vlog.

laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

I don't think they're tight on money as I think this is something they can handle quite well.

Anyhow, the house probably is some sort of aspiration to get more money in the end.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

Dang I live in the same size house with 4 kids. Some days I wish I had a housekeeper.
Twentysomething
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Twentysomething »

Sometimes it scares me with these vloggers putting up house tours. Especially when they are not careful to hide where they live. Like with them, I know exactly where they live, the neighborhood, the house etc. because I used to live in that neighborhood a few years ago. Also, their address was so easy to find online. And then when they have this info out on the internet plus do a house tour anyone can see the whole layout of the house and know where everything is where everyone sleeps, etc. anybody could watch that video and know all of that and (god forbid!!) rob them or stalk them or have another clown incident (tbh I totally think that was staged)

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Ok I just watched their newest vlog, and Keren said they're going to hire someone to help her!!!!!!! Help her do what?! She's a stay at home mom and Jackson is in front of the tv all the time? Like she can't be serious. If you need to hire someone to help you, as a sahm, you might as well just be a working mom. The point of being a sahm is so you don't have to dump your kids at daycare and you're able to stay home with them. Sorry but that's just ridiculous. I lost a lot of respect for her

That's a hella big house to clean. I would for sure get a cleaner before I'd ever get someone to look after my kids.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:and dannnng jackson squeaks all the time xD It's cute but they should encourage him to try saying words. I dont really see them talk to him much.
I was so gonna comment this almost same thing! I'm not a mom, but is it normal for 13 month olds to squeak like that? It seems so weird...
The kid is bright and it's my observation that he's been frustrated at not being able to verbally communicate since around the time he started walking at 8 - 9 months, so 4 to 5 months now. He is precisely the type of baby/toddler who would benefit from baby signing classes imo.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

I can't wait for Keren to come on here and explain herself again lol
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

lurking10 wrote:I can't wait for Keren to come on here and explain herself again lol
Hahaha oh God! I hope she has a little more self respect than that. It still baffles me that all YTers say they don't care about the nay sayers... yet they still give us shout outs or straight up recognition
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

I am so curious what's in that locked crawlspace or cellar or whatever it is. Stuff like that always fascinates me. I doubt there's really anything interesting in there but the mystery is fun.

I'm sure something will happen again to them because they weren't careful at all with their location. Did they say they had a security system? I remember something about a sticker on their window.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Just gotta say, their friend Andy is hotter than the hinges of hell :love2:
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Are Andy and Bianca dating? She's seriously swooning over him. If they're not, they should be lol

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Are Andy and Bianca dating? She's seriously swooning over him. If they're not, they should be lol

bianca seems to swoon over everyone tho! She was all over khoa too! I know she isnt into him like that but i think she naturally just has a very flirty personality
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:Are Andy and Bianca dating? She's seriously swooning over him. If they're not, they should be lol

bianca seems to swoon over everyone tho! She was all over khoa too! I know she isnt into him like that but i think she naturally just has a very flirty personality
I dunno she just seemed extra swoony haha.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:

I dunno she just seemed extra swoony haha.

staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

ameenruby wrote:Also forgot to add does anyone else think they're starting to get tight on money, because of the house?? Keren has recently been putting out more videos on her main channel, plus they've done not one, but two house tours on top of already putting a house tour in a vlog.

LOL. Have you ever purchased a house? There's nothing like buying your first house to make you feel dirt poor! You basically spend ALL the money you've been saving for years in one day.
Brensmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Brensmom »

nutbagmcgee wrote:She seems so dumb, is she? She called the door mat a place mat. Several other things she couldn't remember the names for. Lordy.
Could be pregnancy/mommy brain. When I was pregnant with my LO I would sometimes blank out on the names of simple things. What's that cold box where we keep the food? lol :D
Plasterdonut
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Plasterdonut »

ameenruby wrote:I was completely thrown off when she said they were going to hire someone to help out. The way she calls the people who work for Khua HIS workers, makes me uneasy as to who she would refer to the house keeper, and how she'd treat her. If I can manage two kids, and a decently sized house at 19 there's no reason why she can't handle it as well. She just seems super lazy to me, and like she'd rather have someone do the work she rather not do.

I would never want my kids sleeping on the complete opposite side of the house as me. Especially with one of my kids being in a room with glass windows. Anyone could break in steal Jackson, and Landon before Keren, and Khua could even get to the other side of the house. If I were them I'd have the boys share a room on the "extra loft" space. It's a decent size, and big enough for the both of them.

I got nervous when Keren, and Jackson where in the back yard. There was a baby snake in their pool, and where there's baby's there's mama snakes as well. Plus they live near water which calls for all kinds of reptiles especially in Florida.

If I were them I'd leave the crawl space under the house locked. I'd be too scared to even know what's under there. Not to mention even the previous owners never messed with it. Idk that may just be me.

LOL are you serious? So they should just leave that space to be forever? I think it was mentioned that the previous owners renovated the home or something and couldn't be bothered. Highly doubt there's anything to be scared of down there...

Return to “KKandBabyJ”