• Advertisement
    

Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Postby SnarkyJ » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:42 am

4kkids wrote:Did GQS IG account get taken down? I can't see it anymore.



I can still see it.
SnarkyJ
Informer
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:42 am
Has thanked: 338 times
Been thanked: 1690 times

Advertisement

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Postby AthenaA » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:29 am

So this is interesting. May be old news but I haven't seen it mentioned before.

On the comments on the latest Bingham blog one of the comments is from one of the Gardners most ardent KADs. There is a conversation where another KAD mentioned she was blocked by the Gardners. It's someone that used to be mentioned here all the time.
AthenaA
Gossiper
 
Posts: 957
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:05 pm
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 3476 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Postby Snarky Lady » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:44 am

Today's v'log............all old news and what you have already seen on IG stories. First 18 minutes of stuffing their faces at the Japanese place. My thought was I can see one of the heavies setting fire on top of their stove because they have seen it done and think its ok..........If you watch be very prepared for SCREECHING and baby talk.
Snarky is as snarky does!
User avatar
Snarky Lady
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1338
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:42 am
Has thanked: 4596 times
Been thanked: 4246 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Postby Snarky Lady » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:53 am

AthenaA wrote:So this is interesting. May be old news but I haven't seen it mentioned before.

On the comments on the latest Bingham blog one of the comments is from one of the Gardners most ardent KADs. There is a conversation where another KAD mentioned she was blocked by the Gardners. It's someone that used to be mentioned here all the time.


Which v'log the installing toilet one?
Snarky is as snarky does!
User avatar
Snarky Lady
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1338
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:42 am
Has thanked: 4596 times
Been thanked: 4246 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Postby Snarky Lady » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:14 am

SnarkyJ wrote:
eskayem wrote:It's honestly a HUGE accusation and the fact they're handling it with silence...says a lot. Silence is louder than words. So the fact they haven't said ANYthing, even mentioning a break...is really disturbing.

I still smell a rat.



I totally agree with this. They've gone totally silent in a situation where they should be defending themselves. They've spent more time defending letting their kids sit on the counter than they have against these horrible accusations.



I saw on Loni's page that she was getting horrible comments about the Greedners. I missed what was said but she posted something about being kind. There were people saying they they can't believe people criticized Loni's work. Loni responded the bad comments weren't about her but about the Gardners.


Loni totally overreacted. I saw three comments that was posted and unless something else was posted and deleted within a 5 minute span and I missed it Loni is a total drama queen. The comment mentioned the fact she does beautiful work but wish she had left natural and not edited or something like that and the other one said you know you have edited when no one looks like themselves. Another was she has a gift and passion for photography but kids do not need to be edited. No wonder she loves the Greedners so much
Snarky is as snarky does!
User avatar
Snarky Lady
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1338
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:42 am
Has thanked: 4596 times
Been thanked: 4246 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Postby AthenaA » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:33 am

Snarky Lady wrote:
AthenaA wrote:So this is interesting. May be old news but I haven't seen it mentioned before.

On the comments on the latest Bingham blog one of the comments is from one of the Gardners most ardent KADs. There is a conversation where another KAD mentioned she was blocked by the Gardners. It's someone that used to be mentioned here all the time.


Which v'log the installing toilet one?


Yes.
AthenaA
Gossiper
 
Posts: 957
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:05 pm
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 3476 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:27 am

Snarky Lady wrote:
AthenaA wrote:So this is interesting. May be old news but I haven't seen it mentioned before.

On the comments on the latest Bingham blog one of the comments is from one of the Gardners most ardent KADs. There is a conversation where another KAD mentioned she was blocked by the Gardners. It's someone that used to be mentioned here all the time.


Which v'log the installing toilet one?

It's called "Teaching My Father In Law How to Install a Toilet". Which is dumb because FIL did most of the work. I guess he was trying to be funny.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 15925
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 89158 times
Been thanked: 75624 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Postby 4kkids » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:37 am

Ashtwit picture on IG is so fake looking. Can you say totaly airbrushed/edited!
It amazes me that people actually believe that the makeup will make you look like that.
4kkids
Informer
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:28 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 1635 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Postby Yep55 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:24 am

I'm a long term lurker who had to join just to ask WTF is the deal with the Nanny? They just posted on IG ALL OF THEM going for a walk. What do you need a nanny for if you aren't working anyway???????
Yep55
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:23 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Postby flocketyflock » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:43 am

AthenaA wrote:So this is interesting. May be old news but I haven't seen it mentioned before.

On the comments on the latest Bingham blog one of the comments is from one of the Gardners most ardent KADs. There is a conversation where another KAD mentioned she was blocked by the Gardners. It's someone that used to be mentioned here all the time.


Did she fly away?
flocketyflock
Talker
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:07 pm
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 705 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Postby Wgchick22 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:50 am

Yep55 wrote:I'm a long term lurker who had to join just to ask WTF is the deal with the Nanny? They just posted on IG ALL OF THEM going for a walk. What do you need a nanny for if you aren't working anyway???????



I don’t get it either. They are so dumb!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Wgchick22
Gossiper
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:26 pm
Has thanked: 302 times
Been thanked: 2470 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Postby Cavmom20 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:54 am

4kkids wrote:Ashtwit picture on IG is so fake looking. Can you say totaly airbrushed/edited!
It amazes me that people actually believe that the makeup will make you look like that.


Ughh I know and someone commented saying how amazing her skin looks. Can they not tell how filtered/edited this Is? And they must not watch any of her videos that can't be filtered cuz then they'd see all her zits and wrinkles. Of course Asswit took credit for the amazing skin and pimped out the sengence foundation. I felt like commenting back to that person to not fall for it and waste her money because this picture isn't real
Cavmom20
Informer
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:46 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1898 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Postby flocketyflock » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:49 am

Cavmom20 wrote:
4kkids wrote:Ashtwit picture on IG is so fake looking. Can you say totaly airbrushed/edited!
It amazes me that people actually believe that the makeup will make you look like that.


Ughh I know and someone commented saying how amazing her skin looks. Can they not tell how filtered/edited this Is? And they must not watch any of her videos that can't be filtered cuz then they'd see all her zits and wrinkles. Of course Asswit took credit for the amazing skin and pimped out the sengence foundation. I felt like commenting back to that person to not fall for it and waste her money because this picture isn't real


Not only did she photo shop her horrible complexion and brighten her eyes, but her fave is not even close to the same shape. She does this a lot where she oils like an alien because she makes it look like her fave is thing, but loses one of her cheeks in the process.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flocketyflock
Talker
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:07 pm
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 705 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Postby flocketyflock » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:54 am

flocketyflock wrote:
Cavmom20 wrote:
4kkids wrote:Ashtwit picture on IG is so fake looking. Can you say totaly airbrushed/edited!
It amazes me that people actually believe that the makeup will make you look like that.


Ughh I know and someone commented saying how amazing her skin looks. Can they not tell how filtered/edited this Is? And they must not watch any of her videos that can't be filtered cuz then they'd see all her zits and wrinkles. Of course Asswit took credit for the amazing skin and pimped out the sengence foundation. I felt like commenting back to that person to not fall for it and waste her money because this picture isn't real


Not only did she photo shop her horrible complexion and brighten her eyes, but her fave is not even close to the same shape. She does this a lot where she oils like an alien because she makes it look like her fave is thing, but loses one of her cheeks in the process.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


On a totally unrelated note, has anyone else noticed that all of a sudden potato man is wearing his shirts unbuttoned way too low?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flocketyflock
Talker
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:07 pm
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 705 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Postby AthenaA » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:20 pm

flocketyflock wrote:
AthenaA wrote:So this is interesting. May be old news but I haven't seen it mentioned before.

On the comments on the latest Bingham blog one of the comments is from one of the Gardners most ardent KADs. There is a conversation where another KAD mentioned she was blocked by the Gardners. It's someone that used to be mentioned here all the time.


Did she fly away?


The Greedners released her from captivity.

I was interested in this because it shows how stupid they are. If you are building an audience then you need to know who they are. They are completely oblivious.
AthenaA
Gossiper
 
Posts: 957
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:05 pm
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 3476 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Postby skipperpt » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:44 pm

flocketyflock wrote:
flocketyflock wrote:
Cavmom20 wrote:[quote="4kkids"]Ashtwit picture on IG is so fake looking. Can you say totaly airbrushed/edited!
It amazes me that people actually believe that the makeup will make you look like that.


Ughh I know and someone commented saying how amazing her skin looks. Can they not tell how filtered/edited this Is? And they must not watch any of her videos that can't be filtered cuz then they'd see all her zits and wrinkles. Of course Asswit took credit for the amazing skin and pimped out the sengence foundation. I felt like commenting back to that person to not fall for it and waste her money because this picture isn't real


Not only did she photo shop her horrible complexion and brighten her eyes, but her fave is not even close to the same shape. She does this a lot where she oils like an alien because she makes it look like her fave is thing, but loses one of her cheeks in the process.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


On a totally unrelated note, has anyone else noticed that all of a sudden potato man is wearing his shirts unbuttoned way too low?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Yes and without his Mormon garments. Maybe the church came in the middle of the night and took them back...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
skipperpt
Talker
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:21 am
Has thanked: 1034 times
Been thanked: 839 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Postby WheredoIbegin » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:01 pm

Loni posted another photoshopped picture of the girls claiming she only edited in Indie because she is the tallest. However, it looks to me that Evie’s head has been added on, Barley’s bruises on her legs are gone and really, that is the best picture you could find of Esme?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheredoIbegin
Informer
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:52 pm
Has thanked: 1358 times
Been thanked: 1077 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Postby WheredoIbegin » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:18 pm

WheredoIbegin wrote:Loni posted another photoshopped picture of the girls claiming she only edited in Indie because she is the tallest. However, it looks to me that Evie’s head has been added on, Barley’s bruises on her legs are gone and really, that is the best picture you could find of Esme?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Well, never mind, she must have deleted it. Too many people were pointing out the obvious. Sorry, I didn’t screenshot it now... not that I am savvy enough to upload to this site.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheredoIbegin
Informer
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:52 pm
Has thanked: 1358 times
Been thanked: 1077 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Postby 4kkids » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:32 pm

I think the pictures are back on Loni's FB page. I don't understand why they constantly edit the pictures and make them so unnatural looking. Kids are kids and they should be portrayed as such. They are not all the sam size in real life, so why should they be in a photo?
Once again it's all about perfection...making everyone believe that they live the most perfect life and it's always about looks.
4kkids
Informer
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:28 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 1635 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Postby WheredoIbegin » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:42 pm

4kkids wrote:I think the pictures are back on Loni's FB page. I don't understand why they constantly edit the pictures and make them so unnatural looking. Kids are kids and they should be portrayed as such. They are not all the sam size in real life, so why should they be in a photo?
Once again it's all about perfection...making everyone believe that they live the most perfect life and it's always about looks.


I agree. It isn’t natural looking but if you are already editing, she could have picked a better picture of Esme. I feel she is the underdog and want big things for her!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheredoIbegin
Informer
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:52 pm
Has thanked: 1358 times
Been thanked: 1077 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Postby AuntieEm » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:05 pm

There's someting strange going on in the pictures with the pineapple sundresses. First of all, we all know Indie has always been the thinnest, shortest of the four. In these pics the dresses fit the bigger twins well. It also seems to be oddly snug on Indie. However, it is hanging off Esme and is below her knees. So, has Esme stopped growing entirely and Indie has grown right past her? Doubtful. Did A buy a smaller size dress for Indie cause she is so small? Looks like it. And then asked Loni to make her bigger in the pics so they look more 'quad-like'? That's my guess.
AuntieEm
Informer
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:27 pm
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 961 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Postby Something_Relevant » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:13 pm

Look at how photoshopped Indie's arm looks in that picture! It's horrible. Loni made it look like a gumby arm.
Something_Relevant
Talker
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:26 pm
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 525 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Postby donitsandsodas » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:26 pm

I had to snicker a bit when I looked at the IG stories today and Tyler was huffing and puffing completely out of breath at the park. From walking there I presume. Walking!!!
donitsandsodas
Amateur
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:05 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 104 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Postby AthenaA » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:21 pm

donitsandsodas wrote:I had to snicker a bit when I looked at the IG stories today and Tyler was huffing and puffing completely out of breath at the park. From walking there I presume. Walking!!!


I don't understand. He has been dieting and going to the gym and is looking so slim. Don't you have eyes!?
AthenaA
Gossiper
 
Posts: 957
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:05 pm
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 3476 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Postby OhMyGosh » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:29 pm

So indie is supposedly the tallest. But she's still in a crib? How is that comfortable for her? Or any of them? There's not much room in the cribs. How would Ass and Waddles feel if they were kept in a bed too small for them?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
User avatar
OhMyGosh
Amateur
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:46 pm
Has thanked: 126 times
Been thanked: 141 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Gardner Quad Squad

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement