• Advertisement

Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Postby SnarkyJ » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:42 am

4kkids wrote:Did GQS IG account get taken down? I can't see it anymore.

I can still see it.
SnarkyJ
Informer

Advertisement

Postby AthenaA » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:29 am

So this is interesting. May be old news but I haven't seen it mentioned before.

On the comments on the latest Bingham blog one of the comments is from one of the Gardners most ardent KADs. There is a conversation where another KAD mentioned she was blocked by the Gardners. It's someone that used to be mentioned here all the time.
AthenaA
Gossiper

Postby Snarky Lady » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:44 am

Today's v'log............all old news and what you have already seen on IG stories. First 18 minutes of stuffing their faces at the Japanese place. My thought was I can see one of the heavies setting fire on top of their stove because they have seen it done and think its ok..........If you watch be very prepared for SCREECHING and baby talk.
Snarky is as snarky does!
Snarky Lady
True Gossiper

Postby Snarky Lady » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:53 am

AthenaA wrote:So this is interesting. May be old news but I haven't seen it mentioned before.

On the comments on the latest Bingham blog one of the comments is from one of the Gardners most ardent KADs. There is a conversation where another KAD mentioned she was blocked by the Gardners. It's someone that used to be mentioned here all the time.

Which v'log the installing toilet one?
Snarky Lady
True Gossiper

Postby Snarky Lady » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:14 am

SnarkyJ wrote:
eskayem wrote:It's honestly a HUGE accusation and the fact they're handling it with silence...says a lot. Silence is louder than words. So the fact they haven't said ANYthing, even mentioning a break...is really disturbing.

I still smell a rat.

I totally agree with this. They've gone totally silent in a situation where they should be defending themselves. They've spent more time defending letting their kids sit on the counter than they have against these horrible accusations.

I saw on Loni's page that she was getting horrible comments about the Greedners. I missed what was said but she posted something about being kind. There were people saying they they can't believe people criticized Loni's work. Loni responded the bad comments weren't about her but about the Gardners.

Loni totally overreacted. I saw three comments that was posted and unless something else was posted and deleted within a 5 minute span and I missed it Loni is a total drama queen. The comment mentioned the fact she does beautiful work but wish she had left natural and not edited or something like that and the other one said you know you have edited when no one looks like themselves. Another was she has a gift and passion for photography but kids do not need to be edited. No wonder she loves the Greedners so much
Snarky Lady
True Gossiper

Postby AthenaA » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:33 am

Snarky Lady wrote:
AthenaA wrote:So this is interesting. May be old news but I haven't seen it mentioned before.

Yes.
AthenaA
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:27 am

Snarky Lady wrote:

It's called "Teaching My Father In Law How to Install a Toilet". Which is dumb because FIL did most of the work. I guess he was trying to be funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby 4kkids » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:37 am

Ashtwit picture on IG is so fake looking. Can you say totaly airbrushed/edited!
It amazes me that people actually believe that the makeup will make you look like that.
4kkids
Informer

Postby Yep55 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:24 am

I'm a long term lurker who had to join just to ask WTF is the deal with the Nanny? They just posted on IG ALL OF THEM going for a walk. What do you need a nanny for if you aren't working anyway???????
Yep55

Postby flocketyflock » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:43 am

Did she fly away?
flocketyflock
Talker

Postby Wgchick22 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:50 am

Yep55 wrote:I'm a long term lurker who had to join just to ask WTF is the deal with the Nanny? They just posted on IG ALL OF THEM going for a walk. What do you need a nanny for if you aren't working anyway???????

I don’t get it either. They are so dumb!

Wgchick22
Gossiper

Postby Cavmom20 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:54 am

4kkids wrote:Ashtwit picture on IG is so fake looking. Can you say totaly airbrushed/edited!
It amazes me that people actually believe that the makeup will make you look like that.

Ughh I know and someone commented saying how amazing her skin looks. Can they not tell how filtered/edited this Is? And they must not watch any of her videos that can't be filtered cuz then they'd see all her zits and wrinkles. Of course Asswit took credit for the amazing skin and pimped out the sengence foundation. I felt like commenting back to that person to not fall for it and waste her money because this picture isn't real
Cavmom20
Informer

Postby flocketyflock » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:49 am

Cavmom20 wrote:
4kkids wrote:Ashtwit picture on IG is so fake looking. Can you say totaly airbrushed/edited!

Ughh I know and someone commented saying how amazing her skin looks. Can they not tell how filtered/edited this Is? And they must not watch any of her videos that can't be filtered cuz then they'd see all her zits and wrinkles. Of course Asswit took credit for the amazing skin and pimped out the sengence foundation. I felt like commenting back to that person to not fall for it and waste her money because this picture isn't real

Not only did she photo shop her horrible complexion and brighten her eyes, but her fave is not even close to the same shape. She does this a lot where she oils like an alien because she makes it look like her fave is thing, but loses one of her cheeks in the process.

flocketyflock
Talker

Postby flocketyflock » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:54 am

flocketyflock wrote:
Cavmom20 wrote:

Not only did she photo shop her horrible complexion and brighten her eyes, but her fave is not even close to the same shape. She does this a lot where she oils like an alien because she makes it look like her fave is thing, but loses one of her cheeks in the process.

On a totally unrelated note, has anyone else noticed that all of a sudden potato man is wearing his shirts unbuttoned way too low?

flocketyflock
Talker

Postby AthenaA » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:20 pm

flocketyflock wrote:

Did she fly away?

The Greedners released her from captivity.

I was interested in this because it shows how stupid they are. If you are building an audience then you need to know who they are. They are completely oblivious.
AthenaA
Gossiper

Postby skipperpt » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:44 pm

flocketyflock wrote:
flocketyflock wrote:
Cavmom20 wrote:[quote="4kkids"]Ashtwit picture on IG is so fake looking. Can you say totaly airbrushed/edited!

On a totally unrelated note, has anyone else noticed that all of a sudden potato man is wearing his shirts unbuttoned way too low?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Yes and without his Mormon garments. Maybe the church came in the middle of the night and took them back...

skipperpt
Talker

Postby WheredoIbegin » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:01 pm

Loni posted another photoshopped picture of the girls claiming she only edited in Indie because she is the tallest. However, it looks to me that Evie’s head has been added on, Barley’s bruises on her legs are gone and really, that is the best picture you could find of Esme?

WheredoIbegin
Informer

Postby WheredoIbegin » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:18 pm

WheredoIbegin wrote:Loni posted another photoshopped picture of the girls claiming she only edited in Indie because she is the tallest. However, it looks to me that Evie’s head has been added on, Barley’s bruises on her legs are gone and really, that is the best picture you could find of Esme?

Well, never mind, she must have deleted it. Too many people were pointing out the obvious. Sorry, I didn’t screenshot it now... not that I am savvy enough to upload to this site.

WheredoIbegin
Informer

Postby 4kkids » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:32 pm

I think the pictures are back on Loni's FB page. I don't understand why they constantly edit the pictures and make them so unnatural looking. Kids are kids and they should be portrayed as such. They are not all the sam size in real life, so why should they be in a photo?
Once again it's all about perfection...making everyone believe that they live the most perfect life and it's always about looks.
4kkids
Informer

Postby WheredoIbegin » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:42 pm

4kkids wrote:I think the pictures are back on Loni's FB page. I don't understand why they constantly edit the pictures and make them so unnatural looking. Kids are kids and they should be portrayed as such. They are not all the sam size in real life, so why should they be in a photo?
Once again it's all about perfection...making everyone believe that they live the most perfect life and it's always about looks.

I agree. It isn’t natural looking but if you are already editing, she could have picked a better picture of Esme. I feel she is the underdog and want big things for her!

WheredoIbegin
Informer

Postby AuntieEm » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:05 pm

There's someting strange going on in the pictures with the pineapple sundresses. First of all, we all know Indie has always been the thinnest, shortest of the four. In these pics the dresses fit the bigger twins well. It also seems to be oddly snug on Indie. However, it is hanging off Esme and is below her knees. So, has Esme stopped growing entirely and Indie has grown right past her? Doubtful. Did A buy a smaller size dress for Indie cause she is so small? Looks like it. And then asked Loni to make her bigger in the pics so they look more 'quad-like'? That's my guess.
AuntieEm
Informer

Postby Something_Relevant » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:13 pm

Look at how photoshopped Indie's arm looks in that picture! It's horrible. Loni made it look like a gumby arm.
Something_Relevant
Talker

Postby donitsandsodas » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:26 pm

I had to snicker a bit when I looked at the IG stories today and Tyler was huffing and puffing completely out of breath at the park. From walking there I presume. Walking!!!
donitsandsodas
Amateur

Postby AthenaA » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:21 pm

donitsandsodas wrote:I had to snicker a bit when I looked at the IG stories today and Tyler was huffing and puffing completely out of breath at the park. From walking there I presume. Walking!!!

I don't understand. He has been dieting and going to the gym and is looking so slim. Don't you have eyes!?
AthenaA
Gossiper

Postby OhMyGosh » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:29 pm

So indie is supposedly the tallest. But she's still in a crib? How is that comfortable for her? Or any of them? There's not much room in the cribs. How would Ass and Waddles feel if they were kept in a bed too small for them?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
OhMyGosh
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Gardner Quad Squad