GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

utahmom
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Unread post by utahmom »

Just to show with even the absolute best most careful and loving parenting, bad stuff happens to kids. My two old grand daughter broke her left femur (leg) this weekend jumping in a supervised activity in a bounce house. No rough housing. No pushing. All the kids being perfectly well behaved and not doing anything 'wrong'. This is why kids under six years old should NOT be on tramps nor bouncy houses. Their leg bones are not formed well enough until age six. My son and DIL are beside themselves with grief over the accident. Full leg cast from her hip to toes. And she's a super active kid -- in dance, tumbling, swimming, riding her balance bike with a helmet, etc. They also eat extremely healthy -- never any pop or soda, sweets are whole fresh fruits and veggies, a super healthy home made spinach/kale smoothie each morning.

Heavenly Father really is watching out for the feral four as their babyshitters sure don't bother to try to be safe.

Parenting is hard and shit happens sometimes.

Oh -- and on a completely different topic from a page or so back regarding Mormon religious services. The Gardners are walking to their Ward House. This is where sacrament and meetings are held for one and all. Any one is welcome to attend the meetings according to age and gender. Kids in Primary classes. The women in Relief Society Meetings and the men in Priesthood Meetings. Sacrament meetings are for everyone -- men, women, and children. Most intelligent caring parents bring silent activities for the kids to play with during Sacrament meeting. LDS Temples are a whole different building and use. Only temple worthy Mormons can access the temples for sacred ordinances. They are NOT open to the public and children usually only to go the temple for a very special events such as a sealing. I hope that explains it to others not familiar with the LDS faith.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I had a kiddo who was jumping on the bed landed on the bed just right and broke an elbow. The ER staff kept asking about falling off the bed and I'm like no fell on the bed but yeah broken elbow.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Bagwell2018 wrote:
onceafollower wrote:I dont agree with a lot they do but I give them a break on the dance makeup. My daughter has been in dance since she was 3 and for dance photos and dance rehearsals and recitals they require makeup. We get a specific list of what they require for each costume.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Yep as much as I hate to agree with them as well makeup was pretty much required for dance photos starting that little. At least a lot of mascara and lipstick and blush. Stage lights wash out faces and they have to have on a lot of make up to stand out on stage and they want the pictures to look the same. My daughter hared it until probably 5th or 6th grade when she discovered makeup and could start to do some herself. She couldn't say "mascara" at 3.
I'm going to disagree. My youngest is a little older than the girls and I've never put THAT much makeup on them. It seems like she put them in dance because she gets to dress them up and put make up on. With no respect to the art and sport that is dance.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

eskayem wrote:
Bagwell2018 wrote:
onceafollower wrote:I dont agree with a lot they do but I give them a break on the dance makeup. My daughter has been in dance since she was 3 and for dance photos and dance rehearsals and recitals they require makeup. We get a specific list of what they require for each costume.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Yep as much as I hate to agree with them as well makeup was pretty much required for dance photos starting that little. At least a lot of mascara and lipstick and blush. Stage lights wash out faces and they have to have on a lot of make up to stand out on stage and they want the pictures to look the same. My daughter hared it until probably 5th or 6th grade when she discovered makeup and could start to do some herself. She couldn't say "mascara" at 3.
I'm going to disagree. My youngest is a little older than the girls and I've never put THAT much makeup on them. It seems like she put them in dance because she gets to dress them up and put make up on. With no respect to the art and sport that is dance.
I totally agree with this. You can bet if one wanted to do softball, another wanted basketball, etc., they would be told no, because first, they have to match, and second, their uniforms wouldn't involve ruffles, frills, and makeup.
BellaCat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BellaCat »

My daughter just had her dance pics a couple weeks ago. She is five. I was told no makeup. None of the little girls had any on. It’s not necessary at all. She looked super cute as ever and didn’t need makeup for it. I did curl her pony tail. That was our only requirement. I danced through all of my childhood and did wear makeup. Looking back at pics, I like the no makeup look on little girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Can they do anything with out it being a scam?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 07df8d.jpg[/img]

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

BellaCat wrote:My daughter just had her dance pics a couple weeks ago. She is five. I was told no makeup. None of the little girls had any on. It’s not necessary at all. She looked super cute as ever and didn’t need makeup for it. I did curl her pony tail. That was our only requirement. I danced through all of my childhood and did wear makeup. Looking back at pics, I like the no makeup look on little girls.

After reading many comments about the makeup, also me commenting. I am assuming it may happen because of where people live and what studio is chosen. Also with the photoshoot/photo shop capability going on, why put the kids through that applying of crap to their faces. You want a picture of a beauty queen, just apply it with the computer if that's the goal.. I don't agree with it, but if that's the goal.... go for it. Please stop spackling their faces at three years old :x
Ham Fried Rice
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ham Fried Rice »

Wgchick22 wrote:Can they do anything with out it being a scam?

So many pics of just Ass. She really is full of herself and her witch hat too.

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

OldCountry wrote:
BellaCat wrote:My daughter just had her dance pics a couple weeks ago. She is five. I was told no makeup. None of the little girls had any on. It’s not necessary at all. She looked super cute as ever and didn’t need makeup for it. I did curl her pony tail. That was our only requirement. I danced through all of my childhood and did wear makeup. Looking back at pics, I like the no makeup look on little girls.

After reading many comments about the makeup, also me commenting. I am assuming it may happen because of where people live and what studio is chosen. Also with the photoshoot/photo shop capability going on, why put the kids through that applying of crap to their faces. You want a picture of a beauty queen, just apply it with the computer if that's the goal.. I don't agree with it, but if that's the goal.... go for it. Please stop spackling their faces at three years old :x

I wanted to add, I meant to include and only, A$$ applying the LipShit to her three year olds.,, that chemical, non natural makeup applied to her children and the removal of it. I have no issue with natural makeup, which does exist,, just for her to not poison her children.

My comments were not meant for towards others here, only the Greedners!
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

meatloaf wrote:
Go watch the Greedhams vlog on HOOKTUBE. Momma Mindy did the same thing to Hazy. What the crap? What is wrong with these people? And the constant “you are so beautiful”. It’s disgusting!
And then come chat with the few of us over on the Bingham page! I mean, we can still talk about them here, but it sure would be fun to start seeing that thread picking up some momentum. Since the Greedners and the Greedhams tend to try and compete with each other all the time anyway, might as well help 'Em out a little bit, lol
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Ham Fried Rice wrote:

So many pics of just Ass. She really is full of herself and her witch hat too.

And the picture of her with her lipshit... i think her photo choices (& placement) speak volumes to her priorities.

Shitstorm Unfolding
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shitstorm Unfolding »

I am still in shock about what that sicko posted on their Facebook page under the photo of the girls eating ice cream. I am even more in shock that it is no big deal to them. What kind of parents would not have a visceral reaction to seeing something posted like that about their three year old child's body parts?

If they just delete it, does that mean it never happened? What kind of a father doesn't want to kill someone for posting something like that about their little girl's "vulva and stool?" How can they continue to exploit these girls with that kind of stuff being posted?

I guess for them it is better than having to get a real job.... it isn't even fun for me to snark on them any more because that was so disturbing.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Why don’t these companies that do promotions through these two dumb shits want someone who doesn’t talk like a junior high girl? How many times does Asswipe say “super and super duper?” It makes me think the products they are pimping out are cheap and not reliable just like these two useless dumb fucktards are. Don’t the 3M command strips do the same thing? No need to have these two losers promote anything for you. Their followers either are too young to buy anything or too old to afford anything because they are on a fixed income. Good Lord, stop talking like that and talk like a grown ass woman with 4,972 businesses should talk. These two are fucking morons.
Jeanne88

Unread post by Jeanne88 »

There is definitely some "arrested development" going on.

If you read the "Pork Chop" recipe, it looks like it was written by someone who didn't graduate from high school.

"Mom's" hairstyle going to church was an obvious copy of whatever the heck the girls had on their heads. She's so insecure that she had to have the same thing going on with her that the girls have.
countrybee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by countrybee »

Who hangs up multiple photos of just themselves in any part of their own house? How freaking vain can you be? And I can’t help but to laugh at the fact that out of 12 photos there is literally only one with Porky in it.

mia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mia »

One might understand applying a bit of natural lip gloss and eyeshadow for dance pictures. But... consider the following ingredients they promoted on THREE year-olds ..

EX.

Alcohol Denat, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Isostearyl Alcohol, Silica, PPG-20 Methly Glucose Ether, Parfum, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Butylene Glycol, Aqua, Isodonis Japonicus Leaf/Stalk Extract, Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wort) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa (Tree Peony) Extract, Tilia Cordata (Linden) Extract, Citronellol, Limonene +/- may contain : CI 77163, CI 77891, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 45410, CI 17200, CI 15850, CI 19140, CI 42090, CI 45370

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alcohol Denat, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Jojoba Esters (and) Isopropyl Jojobate (and) Jojoba Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tribehenin, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Petrolatum, Synthetic Beeswax, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Algae Extract, Orchid Extract, Yeast Extract, Propylparaben, Glucosamine HCL, Synthetic Urea. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide, Chromium Oxide Greens, Bismuth Oxychloride

Isododecane, Aqua/Water, Ester Of Hydrogenated Rosin, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclopentasiloxane, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, (Ci 77499) Iron Oxide, Polybutene, Copernica Cerifera (Carnuba) Wax, Alcohol, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-10, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-10, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Isostearyl Alcohol, Polybutene, Coco-Caprylate, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Panthenol (pro Vitamin B5), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isohexadecane, Flavor.
JMO
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

Jeanne88 wrote:There is definitely some "arrested development" going on.

If you read the "Pork Chop" recipe, it looks like it was written by someone who didn't graduate from high school.

"Mom's" hairstyle going to church was an obvious copy of whatever the heck the girls had on their heads. She's so insecure that she had to have the same thing going on with her that the girls have.

And in the family church pic she is slumped down holding the girls while porky is sitting up as tall as possible. They look so stupid trying to make him look taller.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

mia wrote:One might understand applying a bit of natural lip gloss and eyeshadow for dance pictures. But... consider the following ingredients they promoted on THREE year-olds ..

EX.

Alcohol Denat, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Isostearyl Alcohol, Silica, PPG-20 Methly Glucose Ether, Parfum, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Butylene Glycol, Aqua, Isodonis Japonicus Leaf/Stalk Extract, Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wort) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa (Tree Peony) Extract, Tilia Cordata (Linden) Extract, Citronellol, Limonene +/- may contain : CI 77163, CI 77891, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 45410, CI 17200, CI 15850, CI 19140, CI 42090, CI 45370

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alcohol Denat, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Jojoba Esters (and) Isopropyl Jojobate (and) Jojoba Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tribehenin, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Petrolatum, Synthetic Beeswax, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Algae Extract, Orchid Extract, Yeast Extract, Propylparaben, Glucosamine HCL, Synthetic Urea. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide, Chromium Oxide Greens, Bismuth Oxychloride

Isododecane, Aqua/Water, Ester Of Hydrogenated Rosin, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclopentasiloxane, Peg-30
Dipolyhydroxystearate, (Ci 77499) Iron Oxide, Polybutene, Copernica Cerifera (Carnuba) Wax, Alcohol, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-10, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-10, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Isostearyl Alcohol, Polybutene, Coco-Caprylate, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Panthenol (pro Vitamin B5), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isohexadecane, Flavor.
Nothing about them is genuine or natural. Fake all the way for them. They don't care what they put in their bodies, so they certainly won't care what they put on their bodies. On a side note, can you imagine them reading that list of ingredients.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Shitstorm Unfolding wrote:I am still in shock about what that sicko posted on their Facebook page under the photo of the girls eating ice cream. I am even more in shock that it is no big deal to them. What kind of parents would not have a visceral reaction to seeing something posted like that about their three year old child's body parts?

If they just delete it, does that mean it never happened? What kind of a father doesn't want to kill someone for posting something like that about their little girl's "vulva and stool?" How can they continue to exploit these girls with that kind of stuff being posted?

I guess for them it is better than having to get a real job.... it isn't even fun for me to snark on them any more because that was so disturbing.

This has really been bothering me, too. I mean, we snark on the stupid things they do, but this is a whole other level. Even if this pervert never touches the girls, he has still referred to Indie's private parts for all to see. Any father I have ever known in my life--rich/ poor, young/old, doting father/more reserved father--whoever, would have taken every possible presence of his children off the internet. But not ButtBack. He simply doesn't want to work, no matter what it costs his children. Worst dad ever.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

What complete morons. Letting the kids lay on your dresser? Seriously? My kids or grandkids have never, ever tried to climb and lay on my dressers. They have never done anything like these two imbeciles let the girls do - stand on tables or counters, sit by a hot stove, lay on dressers, stand and dance in chairs, or stand and play on window sills. Unbelievable stupid ass parents.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”