True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Snarky Lady wrote:
Wgchick22 wrote:Did Porky go to Tulsa??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well of course he did
Is this the senegence thing where they give out tiaras/sashes? I feel like we’re due for one of those again soon....

If he did go, I think they’re trying to hide it. IG has a photo of one of the ff dirty & it talks about helping dad in the yard; and a$$ley posted a photo of just her & amanduh when they left.
However, he did get a haircut the other day, so I can’t see why he’d get all cleaned up unless he was going..

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

SassySassenach wrote:
Snarky Lady wrote:
Wgchick22 wrote:Did Porky go to Tulsa??

Well of course he did
Is this the senegence thing where they give out tiaras/sashes? I feel like we’re due for one of those again soon....

If he did go, I think they’re trying to hide it. IG has a photo of one of the ff dirty & it talks about helping dad in the yard; and a$$ley posted a photo of just her & amanduh when they left.
However, he did get a haircut the other day, so I can’t see why he’d get all cleaned up unless he was going..

Absolutely no "A$$leys not home" lie feeds. Last I checked snapchat there was nothing from him there. Instagram isn't full of their god awful attempts at boomerang. The only thing posted was a photo on the AMU Instagram, which could have been posted from anywhere in the world. The lawn is full of grass now and the tree planting stuff appeared to have happened several days ago so I'm guessing that's an old picture. The only time the stop posting "live" stories and only post normal Instagram photos is when they are trying to hide that they are on a trip somewhere. With the haircut you mentioned, I'd be more shocked if he posted a lie feed that proved he's home, than something proving he's away. That much is pretty much obvious, lol
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

I'm still waiting for a sob fest with how "blessed" they are. We haven't had one in a while.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

eskayem wrote:I'm still waiting for a sob fest with how "blessed" they are. We haven't had one in a while.
It’ll come when the cats out of the bag that they’re gone. They’ll hit back with “we’re so blessed to do this. To have this life. <insert nicu pictures> we have miracle one of a kind babies!” followed by the scolding of “you should be proud of us”. Image

Do you think they ever get bored with wash, rinse, repeat? They’re predictable at this point.

4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 4kkids »

My money is on Ashley Poppins is the only one home taking care of the cats while the dipshits are away.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Maybe it's me but OMG.. Nanny A$$ on IG with a short video. She appears to be teaching them how to peel a banana and then let them eat them. Three of them are peeling theirs, but Indie tries to peel it from the wrong end and says 'It's too hard' then New A$$ switches the banana around so Indie can peel it. Then NannyA$$ starts singing the 'Eat Apples and Bananas' song and the girls sort of chime in. What got me was Indie saying twice" A Big One' after she had finally peeled it, holding it up in front of her face. If this was any other family of maybe 2 year olds I would think it was cute.. This family, no friggin' way.

Here's my point.. If they are away and Nanny Ash is sending them videos for them to edit and to post, this is what they choose? Or they left NannyAsh in charge of what to post from a whole day of being with the girls, she is as sick as they are. . With the comments that were said on their pages this past week and this is what is shown, there is something seriously wrong here.. Bananas?? are you frigging kidding me? :x

She will be CreepyPoppins for now on to me. :(
Bagwell2018
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bagwell2018 »

I just finished reading the most recent blog post from the Hoffman Squadron. How is it that this amazing woman can take care of 7 children basically alone but it takes 3 adults to keep up with these 4 preschoolers? The Hoffman kids are not overexposed on the internet, they are potty trained, preschooled and they actually eat vegetables. I would love to send them a care package!

It makes me feel so badly for the FF. They don't have a chance.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Bagwell2018 wrote:I just finished reading the most recent blog post from the Hoffman Squadron. How is it that this amazing woman can take care of 7 children basically alone but it takes 3 adults to keep up with these 4 preschoolers? The Hoffman kids are not overexposed on the internet, they are potty trained, preschooled and they actually eat vegetables. I would love to send them a care package!

Stupid me... Never thought of following them on a blog. I did watch them on YouTube, but I stopped watching them because they didn't seem to film anymore when I checked. She is a wonderful mother and so in charge and control of what she needs to do, loved her videos.. You are so right about feeling bad for the FF!
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Bagwell2018 wrote:I just finished reading the most recent blog post from the Hoffman Squadron. How is it that this amazing woman can take care of 7 children basically alone but it takes 3 adults to keep up with these 4 preschoolers? The Hoffman kids are not overexposed on the internet, they are potty trained, preschooled and they actually eat vegetables. I would love to send them a care package!

You guyssess... you must read Roxanna Hoffman's blog I linked here. While reading this, please try to think of Assface and Tyler doing ANY of this. She is amazing!! Assface and Tyler should be ashamed of themselves

https://thehoffmansquadron.com/2018/01/22/__trashed/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't follow the Scott quints on anything other that YouTube, so not sure what my opinion of them would be if I saw Facebook or whatever else they have. But I'm not going to lie, just based on the very few videos they've posted on YouTube, I really like them a lot so far. Yes, they partnered with Minky, but they have also set up a foundation (I think it was call squints smiles or something like that) that they want to use to give back and do charitable acts so the quints will always know how much fight went into helping them survive and how important that is to their story. In their partnership with Minky, one infant blanket will be donated to the NICU for every adult blanket sold (and they sent 50 free ones just for working with them and the dad publicly said if it's not enough he will get more). I've never seen Tyson and Ashley use a connection to get anything but money for themselves. I think the Scott's have solid heads on their shoulders. I'm not thinking they'll fall under the Gardner spell. I think they're (hopefully) smart enough to recognize they are better than that, lol. I'm going to keep posting on the Scott quints page if people are going to watch thEm. Not necessarily today, just in general I mean. I don't want to keep wasting perfectly good Gardner gossip space on this family when they have their own page, haha
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Isn't the Hoffman mom former military? I had thought so and wondered if it helped her with those organizational skills. Roxanna is amazing.

Dumb and Dumber give all stay at home parents a bad name.
Something_Relevant
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Something_Relevant »

Tyson in definitely in Tulsa. He just posted a Snapchat of him at Raising Canes (a greasy fast food fried chicken place, if they don't have one by you.) And guess what! There aren't any in Utah but they are in Tulsa. Surprise surprise. All their hard work to be sneaky is ruined by his fatness. Plus, we're just way smarter than them.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Something_Relevant wrote:Tyson in definitely in Tulsa. He just posted a Snapchat of him at Raising Canes (a greasy fast food fried chicken place, if they don't have one by you.) And guess what! There aren't any in Utah but they are in Tulsa. Surprise surprise. All their hard work to be sneaky is ruined by his fatness. Plus, we're just way smarter than them.
Hell, even the feral four are smarter than them! :lol!:
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Isn't the Hoffman mom former military? I had thought so and wondered if it helped her with those organizational skills. Roxanna is amazing.

Agree. He said he was going in one of his lie feeds so this isn’t even really a hidden trip. I know why we all want to jump there, but he said he was going last week.

Something_Relevant
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Something_Relevant »

Sneaky_snarky wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Isn't the Hoffman mom former military? I had thought so and wondered if it helped her with those organizational skills. Roxanna is amazing.

Agree. He said he was going in one of his lie feeds so this isn’t even really a hidden trip. I know why we all want to jump there, but he said he was going last week.

Woops! My mistake. I don't watch his live feeds or the vlogs. If I can't check it in less than an minute, it is not worth my time. I don't think it was too much of a stretch to think they were being dishonest- definitely wouldn't have been the shocker of the century.
Donits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Donits »

They really need to get Indi's eyes checked. They have been turning in for a while now.
But im sure the babysitters would never allow one quad to have glasses if the others don't have them. They have to match grr
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

4kkids wrote:My money is on Ashley Poppins is the only one home taking care of the cats while the dipshits are away.
They were on the Binghams dance class instagram story. It’s amazing that Nanny Poppins can get them ready and take them to dance class by herself, but their own mother can’t do it. That’s just sad. Their mother should spend less time showing off and more time being an adult.

Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morning Glory »

She does sound like she's amazing, but I was struck by the line about the husband maybe being away from the family for two years. My father was in the military and was away for 11 months when I was young. When he came back my younger sibs didn't know who he was. Surely we've moved on from that time and realize that children need their fathers to do more than make money. Also, in a family of seven children, if there is only one adult most of the time, there is very little one-to-one time for each child. This is not an optimal situation, however well she is doing with it.

Of course this all makes the FF's situation all the more pitiful, since both their parents are present most of the time, yet there is virtually no one-to-one time, no learning, no teaching, on and on.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I think with them being preemies Dad is working mainly for health insurance. NICU stays are upwards of a million dollars each and unlike Dumb and Dumber these kids actually get medical care and therapy which is expensive. Without insurance 45 minutes of speech therapy would cost me $375 x 5 every week yeah Dad can't risk not having a job with good insurance.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”