GQS| Bearded Lady & Clown Whore Out Of Town| Part 58

Feebz
Informer
Informer

Re: GQS| Bearded Lady & Clown Whore Out Of Town| Part 58

Post by Feebz » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:18 pm

SqueakyWheel wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:04 pm
Night lady wrote:So what happened to Ashley's makeup at the RAD swim party in the vlog today? I thought it was smear proof, smudge proof and waterproof? Huh Ashley? And don't say you used the Poops remover! Because you had some of the red lipstick on the top corner area of your lip.
Not to mention, Ashley wouldn't be bothered to go inside at someone else's house and spend the time to remove the pounds of makeup she wears. She couldn't bare to be out of the spotlight even for a minute. She probably peed in the pool too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Ewww can you imagine how gross that pool water is with all her makeup floating in it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Swimming with Greeds is gross all round. Makeup, pee from the FF, oil slick from Trash's hair, dirt and grime from never showering. Eww. Swimming in a sewer is looking more appealing.
gram3
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gram3 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:20 pm

Night lady wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:59 pm
So what happened to Ashley's makeup at the RAD swim party in the vlog today? I thought it was smear proof, smudge proof and waterproof? Huh Ashley? And don't say you used the Poops remover! Because you had some of the red lipstick on the top corner area of your lip.
Not to mention, Ashley wouldn't be bothered to go inside at someone else's house and spend the time to remove the pounds of makeup she wears. She couldn't bare to be out of the spotlight even for a minute. She probably peed in the pool too.

Do you think Faddy uses the Poops :lol: remover on his big ole QuadrupleButtCheeks? Maybe he fills the hot pool with it and swishes his faddy assy in it as a substitute for taking a shower.
MervelllaB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MervelllaB » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:29 pm

SqueakyWheel wrote:
Night lady wrote:So what happened to Ashley's makeup at the RAD swim party in the vlog today? I thought it was smear proof, smudge proof and waterproof? Huh Ashley? And don't say you used the Poops remover! Because you had some of the red lipstick on the top corner area of your lip.

Ewww can you imagine how gross that pool water is with all her makeup floating in it?

It would just be floating around in the pool like a mask, like when Jerome in Gotham (aka The Joker) gets his face cut off! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Snarky33 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:29 pm

Sorry I'm late to the fizz soda lie feed. I call BS to his soda figures. If he spent $15/day on soda, that equals 9 cans of coke a day which is a whopping 1350 calories, 288 mg caffeine and 350 grams of sugar. The AHA recommendations for men calls for only 37.5 grams of sugar per day. As far as fizz, their web site says a 44 oz soda straight up is $2 and each syrup shot $.25. Roughly I would estimate for $15/day, he would be able to go at least 3 times/day for a 44 oz coke drink which would equal even more calories and grams of sugar than 9 cans of coke, because in addition they contain syrups. We can see he drinks a lot of soda, but does he really drink $15 worth or is he trying to justify the money he is spending on his new weight loss MLM??

By giving up soda, that alone will account for significant weight loss and better health. How could he possibly say whether the shit-inducing supplements he is taking are responsible for weight loss or the fact he is giving up soda???? Us haters have been saying forever, that he would drop weight if he just gave up soda. He can take all the supplements in the world, but if he doesn't limit calories in addition to giving up soda, he will not have significant weight loss.
4x4 year olds
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 4x4 year olds » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:44 pm

SqueakyWheel wrote:

And her pee Image

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rileysmomma » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:09 pm

I knew he wouldn't pass up the WE ice. This was July 3, the same day he created the QTE page. And the next day he ate cooker man and nachos. He isn't going to be able to abstain. And his lie feed about sacrifice had a dismal response. Less than 500 views and only a handful of questions about the products. Most comments were sales pitches by his team members. His motivation is money, not health. And if he can't cash in, he'll abandon it. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 2eae8a.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by GA Peach70 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:10 pm

I may be childish for laughing but Poops remover ImageImageImage.

ears
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ears » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:10 pm

What the caption ahould say "Everyone get to work taking care of our miracles that we're too lazy to care for."[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 83eb86.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

gram3
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gram3 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:20 pm

GA Peach70 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:10 pm

I am also a child, a long in the tooth one, but still...... I don't know if Poops was intentional, but any way I look at it, it's funny!! :rofl:
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by JD386 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:21 pm

ears wrote:What the caption ahould say "Everyone get to work taking care of our miracles that we're too lazy to care for."[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 83eb86.jpg[/IMG]

So Tyson filmed and Ashley sat as far away from all 4 kids as she possibly could?

It’s so alarming to me that these girls are so willing to just go be with strangers. And they practically cling to them. Neither of my kids would EVER be like that. Shows that these girls will practically do anything for attention.

soooawesome
Talker
Talker

GQS| Bearded Lady & Clown Whore Out Of Town| Part 58

Post by soooawesome » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:28 pm

Feebz wrote:
soooawesome wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:31 pm
Today's vid, around 11:40, Indie is shown with blue around her mouth. (I think it was before the snow cone truck arrived. ) I'm worried its an indicator of respiratory distress. Did anyone else notice?
I don't think blue around the mouth is anything to be too concerned about. I was took one of mine to the doctor once because he was sick and had blue tinged lips. I was told it was only a problem if a lot of the body also turned blue eg an arm. *disclaimer - I'm not a doctor, only repeating what I was told about my own child.*
Thank-you, and a few others, for replying. I feel better now that you all agree it's not serious. I have been feeling so very bad for Indie.
Last edited by soooawesome on Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soooawesome
Talker
Talker

Post by soooawesome » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:31 pm

GA Peach70 wrote:

Then call me childish too!
gram3
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gram3 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:34 pm

Bunch of lazy slobs putting all their hosts to work watching their odds. As if the Grubs work hard at home watching them and need a break. Bassley wants an inground pool because she has to be jealous of all the vlogger besties that have them. Well, dippyshit, the besties have real independent retail businesses they run. They aren't dependent on suckering in women with a sign up fee and casting them aside. They have products to sell and must be doing pretty well. FatBoy and FatGirl must be just green when they see these pool/yard set ups. Everytime one of the Clods see a kid from a swap family, they make a comment about how the kid called Chaddy or Brassy Mom or Dad and the kids tend to look at them like they are nuts. That goofy Orgill dad always has a bit of a leery look on his face when confronted with a member of the Odd Squad family as a whole.
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UnicornSnark » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:48 pm

ears wrote:What the caption ahould say "Everyone get to work taking care of our miracles that we're too lazy to care for."[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 83eb86.jpg[/IMG]

I would be so embarrassed if this picture was posted of me, for many reasons.

gram3
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gram3 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:51 pm

The upcoming vlog with Aunt and Uncle Beddy will be the Beddy cousins "teaching" the cats to swim. Right. Is it Esme that doesn't like the water? Whoever it is, she probably didn't even take off her floaties as the Dopies are advertising in one of their IG's. Chaddy and FaddyMama use the more popular brockandboston to make a vlog with the cats because they think it will equal more views for the odd squad channel. I doubt it. When they tried it last, it didn't work for either channel. Probably sunk B&B into negative social blade numbers.
gram3
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gram3 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:02 pm

I wonder if Bysome and Tashley wore their custom made Depends to the Shumway pool party. Their sizes are Giant Square Flat Ass and Quadruple Butt Cheeks. (Kudos to who thunked up those gems) I should have already checked for the names, but I forgot to check before I started typing this.

Edited to add: If I am reading posts correctly credit for above mentioned gems goes to Night Lady and monkey crazy.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by GA Peach70 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:07 pm

Nice shirt again Fatcrack. Check out his fat stomach under the heavies leg. Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... f834ee.jpg[/IMG]

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:08 pm

But Trashley is busy vlogging (see the ginormous camera in her hand?) A d Tylard is way too busy being a creeper and filming from a distance. They can't possibly manage their own brood and provide footage for the KAD and perverts! What is wrong with you (sarcasm font)
And of course he isn't trying a "sensible diet and exercise" first. That doesn't fit with their official family motto: "whatever's easiest". They should have it translated to Latin and put on some pretentious family crest for the statement entryway of the McMansion.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by GA Peach70 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:12 pm

Seriously? Her mood depends on how her skin looks? Healthy and glowing skin? If her skin and skincare is so great then why does she slather 50 pounds of shit on her face covering it up? Why does she constantly have zits and dark circles under her eyes? Why does she get Botox? Why does she use filters when she posts pictures?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... b0028b.jpg[/IMG]

Sammy16
Informer
Informer

Post by Sammy16 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:17 pm

JD386 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:12 pm
They posted an IG story asking people to comment where they want them to travel to next. Can we all respond “somewhere where you actually take the money makers”?

Or how about "to work"?
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UnicornSnark » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:43 pm

lmmomSD wrote:

But Trashley is busy vlogging (see the ginormous camera in her hand?) A d Tylard is way too busy being a creeper and filming from a distance. They can't possibly manage their own brood and provide footage for the KAD and perverts! What is wrong with you (sarcasm font)
And of course he isn't trying a "sensible diet and exercise" first. That doesn't fit with their official family motto: "whatever's easiest". They should have it translated to Latin and put on some pretentious family crest for the statement entryway of the McMansion.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
The vlogging camera, of course! I could not figure out what was in her hand. I thought she was holding a minky by the pool but I had no idea why someone would have a $200 blanket by the pool. Though, I’m not sure I would keep an expensive camera that close to the pool either. I guess if something happens, the girls will buy them a new one.

RolyPoly123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RolyPoly123 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:49 pm

Her skin never gets a chance to breathe. It has crap trowelled on all day and then at night it has hundreds of layers of stuff put back on.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Night lady » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:32 am

gram3 wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:10 pm

I am also a child, a long in the tooth one, but still...... I don't know if Poops was intentional, but any way I look at it, it's funny!! :rofl:
It was definitely intentional Image

RolyPoly123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RolyPoly123 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:50 am

It says a lot that Ashley wasn't asked to present at the social media talks for seneshit unless she said she wouldn't do it. What does she do instead of helping to promote the company and others, she goes to NY to look at herself on a billboard. Yep that just about sums her up.
Abbiedownunder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Abbiedownunder » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:38 am

If my child behaved like Asswitt did at the concert she'd be told very smartly to behave herself. She is permanently stuck at 13. They couldn't even take their own children to the concert without help. And Bison, you fucker, all the warnings, all the pleas, and you still walk with your child on your shoulders without hanging on. And she was tired. I am lost for words at your carelessness and smugness that nothing will happen. It's a bit like texting and driving, you can do it 100 times and not get caught but one day the inevitable happens. You are such a turd.

I have had a theory for quite a while. I may be wrong, but...... I am wondering if Asswit is adopted. She looks and behaves nothing like the other two sisters. The family does have a history of taking in other children. Just something I have been wondering that's all. It might explain some of the attention seeking behaviour.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”