GQS: Desperational Monday starring the Croupdruplets| Part65

monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: GQS: Desperational Monday starring the Croupdruplets| Part65

Post by monkey_crazy » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:07 pm

Ireallydocare wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:58 pm
Looks like the karma train is ready to leave the station with trashley and bison riding in first class....
But only cause the bison can't fit into the regular seats. 😂
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by JD386 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:10 pm

Lame Goth Mom if you’re lurking..... or if anyone wants to get in touch with LGM Martina has a contact button on her website. I don’t use my real name on here so I don’t want to reach out to her from my IG.

https://martinacavalieri.name/contact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 4x4 year olds » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:11 pm

DisgustedbyGreedners wrote:Omg Tyblob’s live feed is a hot mess. He’s yammering on about how the girls begged to go stand up in front of church and share what they’re grateful for. I’m calling a big BS on that one. He then said that Assley took them up there & helped them on what to say. Then he starts rubbing his right eye several times, it appeared as though something was in his eye because he kept looking at his finger as he was rubbing it, but it was all a ruse because he was trying to make himself cry. Yep big old blubbering Tybag was practically uncontrollably crying, or at least trying to get the tears to go there, I think there was four tears total but his body language was saying blubbering idiot. He claims someone asked him what he does for service and he claimed he likes to do it anonymously so people don’t feel bad. This guy is a big fat joke.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 2bc59a.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 040965.jpg[/IMG]

He was probably thinking of LGM when he shed those tears Image
I don’t understand why you wouldn’t give an example of at least one service you’ve done if someone asks? I get it isn’t necessary to just tell people about it, or film yourselves doing it and then post it to you tube for the world to see. I mean who does that? Image He’s always flapping his gums about service anyway, to me that’s just the same as telling everybody what you’ve actually done.

ears
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ears » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:15 pm

I would love to watch LGM reaction to the vlog were Manny hurt her leg. "Nanny Ash gets Rushed to the Hospital" I have a list in my head going of the ones I would love for her to watch. Too bad they've gone back and edited vlogs or deleted them that have the most snark worth content.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

OldMommy
Talker
Talker

Post by OldMommy » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:16 pm

Haulnarse wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:16 pm
Lak wrote:
OldMommy wrote:
Where'd you find it ?
I'm wandering around looking for it.
Me tooImage

His personal ig
Ok got it ... Thanks!
gram3
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gram3 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:22 pm

JD386 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:10 pm
Lame Goth Mom if you’re lurking..... or if anyone wants to get in touch with LGM Martina has a contact button on her website. I don’t use my real name on here so I don’t want to reach out to her from my IG.

https://martinacavalieri.name/contact

Mission accomplished. LGM got a response on her IG.
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 4x4 year olds » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:23 pm

Krissy M24 wrote:Happy holidays to everyone!

Sorry I have been MIA for awhile...I have been extremely busy...I am sure you all thought I was spying...that a load of bullshit...if you believe that, shamed on you...not that I owe you all ANYTHING! My private life is NOT your business!

Having said that, I was busy..rather you believe it or not...like I said, you don’t live my life, you don’t get a say, comprende? Got it, Night Lady and SassySassenach? I know you both have been talking behind mine n Lisa’s back about us being SPIES...you should stop accusing us, comprende? It’s get rather old..Lisa and I are not stupid jackasses you both think we are.

Enough said on the subject..

I just watched Lame Goth Mama...and WOW! She deserves an Emmy....love how scared Tyson and Ashley are...good on them! They deserve everything LGM has dished out to them

What I still do not get is, why, why even video tape your child while in the hospital? As a mother, your FIRST priority is your sick child! Is vlogging more important than your well being of your child?

Amen for lgm, for all the points she pointed out n I agree with them all...

Oops, hit the like button by mistake.

That’s a pretty aggressive way to announce your return to the page.
It may also surprise you to know that the first time your name has come up while you’ve been busy is when you made your post. We are pretty much all just names on a screen and for the most part, nobody really gives a toss about what anyone does in their private life, only how you interact on this page.

gram3
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gram3 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:27 pm

Feebz wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:56 pm
DisgustedbyGreedners wrote:
gram3 wrote:This could be really good. LGM posted on her IG a picture of Faddy holding one of the cats. Her comment under picture: Heard about the art you stole. Does anyone have Martina's contact info? Trying to get in contact for an interview.[/

Who is Martina?
I believe Martina is the artist who created the logo the Greeds stole to use on their merge.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

That's exactly who Martina is and looking at LGM's IG, the info about said Martina has already been supplied.
monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monkey_crazy » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:35 pm

Forest Whore and her Big Bad BisonImage

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:38 pm

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by oldschoolmom39 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:43 pm

On the next episode of Desperational Monday- How to combat the evildoers on YouTube who dare critique your perfect parenting skills that you willingly video and post publicly on the internet to make a profit even at the expense of your own children's privacy and inability to consent.
DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Post by DisgustedbyGreedners » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:02 pm

Haulnarse wrote:Why is she so beautiful ???

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 7d2510.png[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 05c05b.png[/IMG]

I think it’s hilarious that after a few hours of invoicing she suddenly needs anti blue light glasses. Just goes to prove how little work she actually does. By the way Ashley those glasses do not make you look smarter. You still look the idiot you are.

DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

GQS: Desperational Monday starring the Croupdruplets| Part65

Post by DisgustedbyGreedners » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:16 pm

I was thinking back to Tyblob’s crying lie feed earlier today and once the self induced water works started the KADS were all kissing his butt with stupid comments like “can you adopt me” or “this is why we love you” He knows how gullible all the KADS are that’s why he was literally sticking his finger in his eye and rubbing hard so he could get the tears flowing. What kind of real man does this crap? That emotional outburst was so fake. If you really want to be just like Jesus walk the walk because quite frankly you are the biggest hypocrite. I know KADS I’m just a jealous hater but please let me assure you I’m not jealous in the slightest. I’m sure my fellow issues aren’t jealous of this chubby crybaby bison either.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... a53982.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... b99caa.jpg[/IMG]

monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monkey_crazy » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:25 pm

All I want for Greedmas is another LGM video about the Grubsters. 😂
ApplePancake
Amateur
Amateur

Post by ApplePancake » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:26 pm

I've been home all day today with a high fever and infection and severe bronchitis, after 2 hours of sleep last night (No Trashley, I did not spend all day in bed either, because I still have to be a mother) and man... this site and LGM are just GOLDEN today! Thanks for the entertainment for a very crummy day! Why are you all so beautiful?
tg910
Informer
Informer

Post by tg910 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:27 pm

monkey_crazy wrote:Forest Whore and her Big Bad BisonImage
I love this one! You are beautiful!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Alexandra4dreams
Talker
Talker

Post by Alexandra4dreams » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:08 pm

DisgustedbyGreedners wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:Why is she so beautiful ???

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 7d2510.png[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 05c05b.png[/IMG]

I think it’s hilarious that after a few hours of invoicing she suddenly needs anti blue light glasses. Just goes to prove how little work she actually does. By the way Ashley those glasses do not make you look smarter. You still look the idiot you are.

She looks ridiculous. I think she is trying to copy her "friend" KE. She always steals her look, or tries to.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DownTheRabbitHole
Talker
Talker

Post by DownTheRabbitHole » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:23 pm

When I opened the thread this morning (Aussie time) and saw there were four new pages chalked up overnight I knew I had my morning’s entertainment to keep me occupied whilst I worked my way through my morning medication regimes.

Me thinks somebody outed themselves in here, or at the least showed where their allegiances lie, with a failed attempt to create a distraction. I read most of the threads before beginning to post but haven’t been posting for long. I’ve experienced nothing but acceptance, support and positive interactions and couldn’t be happier that I took the plunge and joined in.

Now I’m off to make a cup of coffee and check out LGM’s response to the Greedners. Thanks one and all for my morning’s entertainment.
SassySassenach
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by SassySassenach » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:24 pm

DisgustedbyGreedners wrote:I was thinking back to Tyblob’s crying lie feed earlier today and once the self induced water works started the KADS were all kissing his butt with stupid comments like “can you adopt me” or “this is why we love you” He knows how gullible all the KADS are that’s why he was literally sticking his finger in his eye and rubbing hard so he could get the tears flowing. What kind of real man does this crap? That emotional outburst was so fake. If you really want to be just like Jesus walk the walk because quite frankly you are the biggest hypocrite. I know KADS I’m just a jealous hater but please let me assure you I’m not jealous in the slightest. I’m sure my fellow issues aren’t jealous of this chubby crybaby bison either.

Had to remove photos

Did you see the constant repeat comment of “I have the same name as your sister! Look at my screen name! You should call her this!” And tons of hearts.... If that level of KAD isn’t creepy, I don’t know what is! These fans are rabid!! Why are they worshipping him like he’s some famous person? “Say hi to me! Please make my whole year! I love you!”

I’m concerned and disgusted all at once...

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:43 pm

And yet, they don't seem to be concerned about that, even though it's SO EASY to find out where they are. They focus on us "haters", even though we would never show up on their doorstep.
All stalkers start out as "fans". Look at the sadly famous Laura Black, Rebecca Schaefer, Christina Grimmie, the list goes on, unfortunately.
They're so foolish to encourage the rabid ones.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nahthxx » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:18 pm

Gone for an 8 hour work day and all hell broke loose, I love it.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:31 pm

As per usual the shit hits the fan and tyblubber gets on IG live and starts pontificating his faith and everything they do and what they teach the girls. Then he pokes himself in the eye with his chubby fingers and has a blub.

Dont buy the testimony in church theory... when has ashley ever gone or done anything with all four girls alone?? At least if you are going to make up a story tyblubber at least make it believable Image

Hes right about something, the amount of garbage on social media, including his family!

Oh dear hod, he’s about to implode, lols!!!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 4900.plist[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 700f.plist[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 2c42.plist[/IMG]

“Ashley said my weenie is only this big” ((booohooo, boohoo))
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 7de713.jpg[/IMG]
Howlin17
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Howlin17 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:39 pm

OH MY HOD!!!!!
He’s so repulsive!
What a worthless pig! Greasy, grimy gopher guts.....

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:43 pm

He blathered on for ONE hour

Thats ONE more hour he could have spent with his girls, teaching them something hes good at (as he likes to be charitable by showing his talents), teaching them early how to like and comment on instagram, also deleting comments is a good one!

Not sure what else he has to offer to teach them?

How to cry on command 101 -
Pounding food 101, 201, 301 -
Lying 101 -
Lazing on the couch 101, 201, 301 -
Grifting 101, 201, 301, 401, 501 -
Social media management 101

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Snarky33 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:49 pm

Just got home from working 4 back to back 12 hour shifts. Thanks to everyone for the laughs and entertainment today. So much talent and wit here.

I <3 <3 <3 that LGM is putting them in their place and hopefully, this is just the beginning We all know the reason for all the blubber boy blubbering today.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”