Panic in Groomerville: A Pervert Unfolding| Part 71

ears
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Panic in Groomerville: A Pervert Unfolding| Part 71

Post by ears »

Howlin17 wrote:Didn’t during the last fire, Ass or Perv took the ferals to deliver gum to a distribution place?? A lot of gum? At least what they hadn’t crammed in their big mouths?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didn't they also ask for donations of fb then went to costco and bought a bunch of food to donate and pretended like they used their own money in the vlog?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

LurkingAndSmirking
Amateur
Amateur

Post by LurkingAndSmirking »

Hmmmmm, is she back?? About 30 minutes ago there were a series of Insta stories with Trash and mascara. I can't tell if it's new or just a re-run. Also, a new pic on GQS insta of the girls - there hasn't been any postings on that account (until today) after the space for grace one.
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tg910 »

Here’s the posts from the last fires:
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 9357b2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... d26320.jpg[/IMG]

And just so we remember, the day before (sept 15) he went off on a poor girl for causing an accident when he’s always on his phone
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 9f04c4.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ears
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ears »

LurkingAndSmirking wrote:Hmmmmm, is she back?? About 30 minutes ago there were a series of Insta stories with Trash and mascara. I can't tell if it's new or just a re-run. Also, a new pic on GQS insta of the girls - there hasn't been any postings on that account (until today) after the space for grace one.
Amanduh said it's from Ashley's highlights, so re-run.

LurkingAndSmirking
Amateur
Amateur

ears wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:00 pm
LurkingAndSmirking wrote:Hmmmmm, is she back?? About 30 minutes ago there were a series of Insta stories with Trash and mascara. I can't tell if it's new or just a re-run. Also, a new pic on GQS insta of the girls - there hasn't been any postings on that account (until today) after the space for grace one.

Ahh, thanks. :-) I tend to skip over Amanduh's chattering. Low tolerance for the blah, blah,blah.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by gram3 »

LurkingAndSmirking wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:04 pm
ears wrote:

Ahh, thanks. :-) I tend to skip over Amanduh's chattering. Low tolerance for the blah, blah,blah.
I think Duh Jr is a nerve jerker, just like her idol, Duh Sr aka Trash.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by RolyPoly123 »

Nash has also posted an instastory with a couple of the girls. They've obviously decided it's time to come back and pretend nothing happened.
Kal0805
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Kal0805 »

RolyPoly123 wrote:Nash has also posted an instastory with a couple of the girls. They've obviously decided it's time to come back and pretend nothing happened.
It absolutely infuriates me that they would come back and act like nothing happened! Disgusting. Everything about Tysin makes me ill. Is she has any sense she would kick his fat ass to the curb. But the again we have seem she has no sense...

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by RolyPoly123 »

Kal0805 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:16 pm
RolyPoly123 wrote:Nash has also posted an instastory with a couple of the girls. They've obviously decided it's time to come back and pretend nothing happened.
It absolutely infuriates me that they would come back and act like nothing happened! Disgusting. Everything about Tysin makes me ill. Is she has any sense she would kick his fat ass to the curb. But the again we have seem she has no sense...

i think they're very very predictable and we all know she won't get rid of him. She'll have pressure from parents to stay with him otherwise they'll end up parenting the quads all the time when Nash isn't there.
DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

GA Peach70 wrote:
RolyPoly123 wrote:She at least needs to turn off the ridiculous music when she's talking, it makes everything seem even more trashy, can't take to Amanduh at all
She also needs to get rid of her gum when she is talking in videos. She had it in her mouth the other day. Just throw it out before you start recording yourself. She is trashy just like Trashley. Her extensions look trashy as well. There are some people who can pull them off and others who can’t. She is one who can’t.

She is so low class it hurts my eyes to look at her. Those cheap looking extensions do her no favors and only make her look even cheaper and more tacky than she already is and when you throw in the gum chewing while she talks she just screams low class hooker. Way to go Amanduh aim high with yourself. Whore makeup and hair for a low class whore you must be so proud. The sad thing is she’s dumber than shit too. Did you see that video she posted of her messy house on her Instagram stories last week? Oddly she seemed proud of it. Some might say it was borderline on the verge of a hoarder house as there was not one open space on the floor or counter that was some nasty shit there Amanduh and on par with your tacky and classless self.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by gram3 »

The tiny twin (Esme?) in the AshyNan IG has her hands down the front of her pants. Can always count on that from at least one of the cats. :roll:
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by OldCountry »

RolyPoly123 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:12 pm
Nash has also posted an instastory with a couple of the girls. They've obviously decided it's time to come back and pretend nothing happened.

I went there and noticed her first post on stories. She has not been on there except with her cat, I mean a real cat not one of the ferals. She has, I don't know this song but guessing it's the chorus of it after looking it up, It appears to be some kind of lame attempt for the 'reentry' of the 'BubbleShip'.
"In a world full of hate, be a light
When you do somebody wrong, make it right
Don't hide in the dark, you were born to shine
In a world full of hate, be a light"

Also, when one of them said "I used my imagination". I doubt she came up with that on her own to say that. Kids do not say that, they just play and do it...they don't say it.so sad.
LurkingAndSmirking
Amateur
Amateur

gram3 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:09 pm
ears wrote:

Nerve jerker, indeed. I like that descriptor. I truly can't listen to more than a couple of seconds now, of either of them, or NASH. (Not that my tolerance was high to begin with) Chalkboard, meet nails.
SassySassenach
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by SassySassenach »

A kiss emoji?! We all know who uses those... AND out of all the comments, it’s responding to a young female... could be innocent, could be Trash writing, BUT...

I’m beyond disgusted with these scammers.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 5e7ffe.jpg[/IMG]
eskayem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eskayem »

I forgot where it was posted, one of you lovely sissies posted it, but when PervPapa was asked about vlogging and he mentioned how his offspring and her slug were still talking about it? I do not remember exact wording, so my apologies, but the fact they are both "thinking" about it, leads me to think they are still together. I know we've all agreed she will never leave him, though right now is the perfect time to, but heaven forbid she actually do what's best for the FF.

How exactly does PP plan on shutting this site down? I'm super curious.
Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Post by Alexandra4dreams »

OldCountry wrote:
RolyPoly123 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:12 pm

I went there and noticed her first post on stories. She has not been on there except with her cat, I mean a real cat not one of the ferals. She has, I don't know this song but guessing it's the chorus of it after looking it up, It appears to be some kind of lame attempt for the 'reentry' of the 'BubbleShip'.
"In a world full of hate, be a light
When you do somebody wrong, make it right
Don't hide in the dark, you were born to shine
In a world full of hate, be a light"

Also, when one of them said "I used my imagination". I doubt she came up with that on her own to say that. Kids do not say that, they just play and do it...they don't say it.so sad.
OMG. You are the best. I love the "bubbleship". You need to put that in for the next title. Bubbleship re-entry. So perfect.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Howlin17 »

gram3 wrote:
ears wrote:

Duh Jr. ImageImageImageImageImage

DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

SassySassenach wrote:A kiss emoji?! We all know who uses those... AND out of all the comments, it’s responding to a young female... could be innocent, could be Trash writing, BUT...

SassySassenach wrote:A kiss emoji?! We all know who uses those... AND out of all the comments, it’s responding to a young female... could be innocent, could be Trash writing, BUT...

Sassy what a great catch. Never once has ASSley ever used the kissing emoji when she has responded to people on Instagram or Facebook, sadly and unfortunately her sick and twisted husband is the only one to use that and he appears stupid enough to still be using it. That moron has two signature emoji call signs that he’s very proud of. This kissing one that you so astutely pointed out in this screen shot, as well as, his double heart emoji with one red Image and one Image but together like this ImageImage. That sicko actually pointed out that was his signature emoji so you would know it was him. And because of all those screen shots those poor young and underage girls shared from their conversations we know that sick pedophile used the kissing emoji Image a lot. He would have given his right nut if he could find it to have kissed and a whole lot more those poor girls. For all we know he could have met up with some local 13 year old when he claimed to be at the gym for 4-6 hours a day-six days a week and never lost a pound. Or it could have been a legal aged woman he met off of Ashley Madison (the dating website for married people to cheat) if that profile is his. Many men use the cover of the gym as a ploy to cheat because they can go there afterwards and shower and their poor wives are none the wiser and if they are hot and sweaty from any romps going on they can claim it’s from exercise but in Tyabetes’ case he probably lays on his back and makes the poor girls and or women do all the work because he’s so out of shape. I don’t think he could handle doggie style without wearing out and needing a Fizz break or stopping for a donut for some extra energy. For those eating or deeply disturbed by the Bison doggie style visual my apologies. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 18f156.jpg[/IMG]

Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Post by Alexandra4dreams »

It would be just like them to just jump back onto SM and vlogging like nothing is wrong. Maybe no mention of TySIN and not have him in the vloggs. I can she her not leaving him and just trying to hide him from everyone. I hope not.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

eskayem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eskayem »

To them, there probably IS nothing wrong. So they don't understand why they can't vlog.

I was watching NARN's instagram, is it me, or is Indie's basic understanding of grammar off?
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse »

eskayem wrote:To them, there probably IS nothing wrong. So they don't understand why they can't vlog.

I was watching NARN's instagram, is it me, or is Indie's basic understanding of grammar off?
Its more concerning to me that she got nervous and stuck her hands down her pants and NARN continued to think that was acceptable to upload Image bunch of fucken muppets. NOONE is protecting those girls, NOONE. Not even Mrs Fucken Frost, she had a job to do as well.
DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

Post by DownTheRabbitHole »

Gee that’s not a PR style photo at all is it🙄. The fact new content is posted to their family page as opposed to her returning first to her business page speaks volumes about their intentions, their priorities and their lack of character.
ThreeDogNight
Amateur
Amateur

Post by ThreeDogNight »

tg910 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:54 am

And just so we remember, the day before (sept 15) he went off on a poor girl for causing an accident when he’s always on his phone

WHY would they have posted that picture of the girls in dresses sitting like that? What is wrong with these people????
DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Panic in Groomerville: A Pervert Unfolding| Part 71

ThreeDogNight wrote:
tg910 wrote:

WHY would they have posted that picture of the girls in dresses sitting like that? What is wrong with these people????

Because TySIN is a sick fuck pedophile who probably allows pictures like that of his daughters spread eagle, you know the very same they claim are miracles they waited eight years for, to be seen by other sick fuck pedophiles lurking online for pictures of children just like this so they can do disgusting things. How many countless times have the Greedners been warned about this only to be reprimanded that we are the ones with the sick minds for thinking such sick things when all along their sick and disgusting father was spending his every waking moment being inappropriate with underage girls. #TysonGardner from #GardnerQuadSquad is a disgusting creep! And his pathetic wife #AshleyGardner has been enabling him and has known he’s been doing this illegal sexual grooming of minors for the last two years. I sincerely hope the #LonePeakPolice are building their case against you TySIN. Sadly underage girls in #HighlandUtah or anywhere he has access to them are not safe. #Allegedly #legaldisclaimer #thegreednersthreatentosuepeople

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD »

ThreeDogNight wrote:
tg910 wrote:

My guess is a lot.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”