GQS: Pull-ups Under Pinafores | Part 73

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GQS: Pull-ups Under Pinafores | Part 73

Post by OldCountry »

I guess being that there are no posts on Narn's IG that she is still at her 'private' work. Probably getting some kids into their pjs with pullups, it's almost that time. But over on her Whiffy IG 4 hours ago she posted that new releases as of yesterday are sold out now.."Oh no, what should I do?" Sound familiar to anyone? What a scam and a bunch of crap. Should be a big surprise soon that they are available again but limited amounts, so order soon! Then in a few days more will be available..and that is how it goes....
DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

Post by DownTheRabbitHole »

I don’t think the footage from the sickly sweet airport reunion montage is current. It feels familiar to me but more than that the few photos we’ve seen of the girls of late to me they look older now than what they do in that footage. I only have a small screen to work with so couldn’t tell if her makeup, clothing etc were the same. One of our wonderful, brilliant, eagle eyed SISsies took a look and she also thinks it’s old footage.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by JD386 »

DownTheRabbitHole wrote:I don’t think the footage from the sickly sweet airport reunion montage is current. It feels familiar to me but more than that the few photos we’ve seen of the girls of late to me they look older now than what they do in that footage. I only have a small screen to work with so couldn’t tell if her makeup, clothing etc were the same. One of our wonderful, brilliant, eagle eyed SISsies took a look and she also thinks it’s old footage.
I think it was likely from her trip to Arkansas. No way she could have thrown it together that quickly. But it would match the weather and different makeup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by OldCountry »

With NARN not posting the girls since July 2nd and announcing on Sunday that she is now concerned for the privacy for 'all the children', sure isn't helping her numbers on Instagram. I can not stop laughing. Good luck with your 'teachings' and showing your cat. :rofl: I forgot to add she hit 40k June 7th.
Screenshot (66).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Scambuster
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Scambuster »

And the Gardners are down to a D- ranking on socialblade

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD »

Boy, NARN really ticked off some people with her "I'm not going to say who I work for, because I want to protect the children, I just loooove being honest. I feel so connected when I am truthful" BS, while looking away from the camera...
People are waking up.
Hear that, Greedners and coattail riders? That chugging sound you hear is the Karma Train pulling into the station.
Hope she has her resume up to date. She's going to have to get a real job.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by OldCountry »

This is fun. While I am there why not post this. :lol:
Screenshot (68).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by OldCountry »

I don't watch the BigHams but thought the Greeds would want to see this, but then again thinking about it, I am sure they already have. Just a reminder to them because they read here. :mock:
Screenshot (70).png
DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

lmmomSD wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:57 pm Boy, NARN really ticked off some people with her "I'm not going to say who I work for, because I want to protect the children, I just loooove being honest. I feel so connected when I am truthful" BS, while looking away from the camera...
People are waking up.
Hear that, Greedners and coattail riders? That chugging sound you hear is the Karma Train pulling into the station.
Hope she has her resume up to date. She's going to have to get a real job.

I don’t know how NARN has the gall to lecture mums and other nannies when she is obviously standing by an employer who has done even what he himself has admitted to. With her supposed qualifications she should have been the first person to stand up and call him out in order to protect vulnerable minors.
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD »

OldCountry wrote:I don't watch the BigHams but thought the Greeds would want to see this, but then again thinking about it, I am sure they already have. Just a reminder to them because they read here. :mock:
Screenshot (70).png
All I see is a broken link! Boo!

Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Post by Alexandra4dreams »

Sounds like NARN is still with the Greedners. Watch her IG stories. She's talking about those chore cards she uses with the cats. Says something about how they know what needs to be done before doing activities because they have been using the cards over the years. Also has pics of bandaids on carpet whick looks a lit like the carpet at the Greedners house.....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Can you snarking
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Can you snarking »

OldCountry wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:08 pm I don't watch the BigHams but thought the Greeds would want to see this, but then again thinking about it, I am sure they already have. Just a reminder to them because they read here. :mock:
Screenshot (70).png
The BingDings are approaching the million subscriber mark on youtube, reckon the Greeds will rock up with balloons this time??? :lol: If they take NARN with them, she could hold a "1" and the Greeds could all hold a "0" to accurately reflect the number of new subscribers they've had in the last month! :D
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rileysmomma »

Alexandra4dreams wrote:Sounds like NARN is still with the Greedners. Watch her IG stories. She's talking about those chore cards she uses with the cats. Says something about how they know what needs to be done before doing activities because they have been using the cards over the years. Also has pics of bandaids on carpet whick looks a lit like the carpet at the Greedners house.....

NARN said people are asking why she was using the past tense when talking about using the activity cards. She reassured everyone that's because NOW they don't need the prompts and can recite all the things they need to do after waking in the morning. So, basically she's claiming she still is NARNing the cats. Way to keep the info private, dumbass.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

eskayem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eskayem »

Oh, do you mean the cards we all called her out for for copyright infringement? I remember that.

Did anyone else see how not even 24 hours after AssWit complains about mom guilt she stays in bed all damn day? Where'd the mom guilt go? Sure was short lived.
Sonjab
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Sonjab »

The second sentence doesn't make any Sense (at least to me)
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by GA Peach70 »

eskayem wrote:Oh, do you mean the cards we all called her out for for copyright infringement? I remember that.

Did anyone else see how not even 24 hours after AssWit complains about mom guilt she stays in bed all damn day? Where'd the mom guilt go? Sure was short lived.
She was so exhausted because the girls got her up at 6 a.m.ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImage She said she had goals for today but “are lunch” and was done for the day. The dumb bitch still doesn’t proofread. Does she even realize how stupid, pathetic, and lazy she sounds by complaining she had to get up at 6:00 one fucking day? What an entitled, ignorant bitch. Newsflash Asswipe, most moms are up by then, if not earlier, every single day. Nobody feels sorry for you or thinks you are such a great mom because you are bitching and moaning because you got up one time. Why did she pile the fake up on so late in the day anyway? I’m guessing another date night for her and Fatcrack. After all, she was gone for a few days so now they need that time together to reconnect and work on their marriage after he had all weekend to have more private little chats. She was gone for how many days, came back one day and spent the next day in bed? Yeah, sounds about right for this lazy bitch. As for her having mom guilt, first of all she needs to be a mom so there is that. Secondly, she doesn’t ever feel guilty about leaving the girls. I don’t say working because we all know she doesn’t work and I sure as hell don’t call her little trip working. The ignorant hoe bag didn’t feel guilty for making her child fly from Florida to Utah with a huge gash in her head that required 10 staples done at their disgusting house. She also didn’t feel guilty leaving for Greece the next day either. She says she is teaching her girls about hard work. ImageImageImage Please. She is teaching them how to be lazy pieces of shit who exploit their children so they don’t have to work real jobs. She’s teaching them how to scam people into working for pyramid schemes. She’s teaching her children how to lie and cover up perverted things their dad does. She’s teaching them how to look like a whore clown and how looks are more important than being a good, honest, caring person as well as a law abiding citizen. Hard work and truthfulness are not something any greedy Greedturds knows anything about.

eskayem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eskayem »

6am? Was that it? I must've skimmed past that, I did hear she "finally got up and ready" by 4pm.

So it leads us to believe you're still with someone who preys on young children, both boys and girls. Or you still have a nanny. None of which should happen. I guess with your monthly income dwindling you're holding on to whatever hope you may have.

Why not just tell your precious KAD that you refuse to vlog anymore? Give them something.

Looks like she took off that God awful Tiffany wannabe necklace and earrings once they snagged your promo code from you, such a shame. Such a shame ;) I'm assuming the only reason you're still "allowed" in the SeneShit club is because you once were top dog. Not so much now.

I still find it highly amusing you tried to call us out for "mom shaming" you, but everything you claimed we shamed you on, wasn't really what we shame you on. I'm too tired to list everything we shame you on. It'll probably exceed the character limit anyway. Then you pretty much ignore your offspring ALL day so you can lay in bed, which apparently is soooooooo well deserved. Give me a break. You'll never survive once this finishes the crumble.

Choo...Choo.
Sonjab
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Sonjab »

She claimed to be in bed (again) because she was so freezing cold because of the AC.... Another excuse, because every normal human bring (at least I think so) would turn off the AC or dress warmer....
DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

Oh to have been a fly on the wall when they heard from Minky and then Twisted Silver. Minky would have hurt given the amount of time they’ve been collaborating with them for and now they have to find Christmas and birthday gifts for family as there will be no more freebies. From having a quick look Twisted Silver are a Utah company and all her Utah vlogger “besties” tag their items and have codes for their followers. I imagine that Twisted Silver will hurt as being Utah based they will likely put the word out amongst others whether it be for the purpose of warning fellow business owners not to collaborate with them or just plain gossip. How I love my SISsies.
Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Post by Alexandra4dreams »

Did the Twister Silver code get taken away also?

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sickandtired »

Alexandra4dreams wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:58 am Did the Twister Silver code get taken away also?

We can only hope! They were told about Tysin being a pedophile, and Ashley being a victim shammer. They had no clue about it, so let’s hope they have a brain and took the code away!
Sonjab
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Sonjab »

Another proof of not proofreading... How stupid can you get?
ears
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ears »

Saw this. It's from a mama with 1 year old quads. Too bad Tysin and Trashley could never figure that out. But then again this mama actually parents instead of pushing her kids off on family, friends, or a nanny.Image

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

GardnersSux
Amateur
Amateur

Post by GardnersSux »

Can you snarking wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:13 pm
OldCountry wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:08 pm I don't watch the BigHams but thought the Greeds would want to see this, but then again thinking about it, I am sure they already have. Just a reminder to them because they read here. :mock:
Screenshot (70).png
The BingDings are approaching the million subscriber mark on youtube, reckon the Greeds will rock up with balloons this time??? :lol: If they take NARN with them, she could hold a "1" and the Greeds could all hold a "0" to accurately reflect the number of new subscribers they've had in the last month! :D
They just need a 1. TyTon’s stomach can pass for a zero as it’s round and sticks out.
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD »

Sonjab wrote:She claimed to be in bed (again) because she was so freezing cold because of the AC.... Another excuse, because every normal human bring (at least I think so) would turn off the AC or dress warmer....
Maybe Two-Ton TySin won't let her turn down the a/c because he gets so hot. All that blubber generates some heat...

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”