GQS: Pull-ups Under Pinafores | Part 73

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: GQS: Pull-ups Under Pinafores | Part 73

Unread post by lmmomSD »

There should be a picture of Trashley and the Pervy Pedo under the word "gaslight" in the dictionary.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

GQS: Pull-ups Under Pinafores | Part 73

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

The greedy Greedturds, NARN, PapaPerv, Goth Mimi, and anyone who supports them are the reasons why women and children don’t come forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Gee, what a shame we won’t have to listen to them blabber on and on about the changing of the season or see Rodworks come in and decorate for fall for the Lazy Bunch. I’m guessing they won’t want to be associated with someone like Skid Mark or the rest of the family. Remember how Asswipe wouldn’t buy just one display item on a table, she had to buy the whole thing so it looked like Rodworks threw up in their house? Idiot. Told ya she doesn’t have any taste in anything but especially husbands. And clothing, fake up, decorating, and jewelry. The list is endless.

CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Like Peach so eloquently stated, Trash is suddenly worried about the little “edit girls’” safety, but was never worried for their safety, or her daughters’ safety, when things like this were constantly being posted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

CherryBaby wrote:Like Peach so eloquently stated, Trash is suddenly worried about the little “edit girls’” safety, but was never worried for their safety, or her daughters’ safety, when things like this were constantly being posted:
Holy shit! That is the most deranged stuff I’ve ever seen. I wonder if the person that runs the anti Evie account is the one that credits Scarlett for saving her life and helping her to not be suicidal any more.

Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

I think it's funny how the Greedturds decided to not show the cats any longer as a punishment for what Fatass did. Like they are teaching all of their fans a lesson or something. No Dumbasses, not showing your precious cats will not erase the damage that TySIN has done to all those young women.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Theydidwhat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Theydidwhat »

Tysin, Trashley and Papa Perv think hiding him will make this go away. The edit girls are starting to tell the truth about him. Us “haters” will document. Image
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Theydidwhat wrote:Tysin, Trashley and Papa Perv think hiding him will make this go away. The edit girls are starting to tell the truth about him. Us “haters” will document. Image
Wow. No words. That’s really troubling. They are ALL f’d up. Maybe TyPERV is wearing an ankle bracelet and on house arrest. One could only hope. They are circling the drain and have no one to blame but themselves.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Theydidwhat wrote:Tysin, Trashley and Papa Perv think hiding him will make this go away. The edit girls are starting to tell the truth about him. Us “haters” will document. Image
Wow. No words. That’s really troubling. They are ALL f’d up. Maybe TyPERV is wearing an ankle bracelet and on house arrest. One could only hope. They are circling the drain and have no one to blame but themselves.

eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Jeez AssWit, why the attitude when showing off how "well put" your Fake Up is? You don't need to be all bitchy. Are your "sells" not going well? You poor thing. Are people still calling out how shitty of a human your choice of husbands is? Pat pat.

Such a fucking cunt.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

In the latest instastory she is so full of botox only the middle part of her lips move, no other part of her whole face moves a jot
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

So much botox she can't even move her face to put on makeup. She has to use her hand to lift her eyebrows.Image

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

And just like that the recent number one Greedners' edit girl is signing off as of yesterday. I am not sure what the Busby father said but that seemed to have made her decision to stop editing the cats publicly. Maybe the Busby's also? I have no clue. What did Adam say I wonder? Anywho, here are her statements.
Screenshot (125).png
Screenshot (128)_LI.jpg
Screenshot (129)_LI.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

This was her goodbye post on her last Instastory, now deleted. I hope she and all the other edit girls will be ok. Hey about this, step away from the computer and how about doing some volunteering at a hospital that might need people to comfort and hold newborns that need all that attention. Just a thought.
Screenshot (126)_LI.jpg
DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DownTheRabbitHole »

OldCountry wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:38 pm And just like that the recent number one Greedners' edit girl is signing off as of yesterday. I am not sure what the Busby father said but that seemed to have made her decision to stop editing the cats publicly. Maybe the Busby's also? I have no clue. What did Adam say I wonder? Anywho, here are her statements.Screenshot (125).png
* had to remove screenshots to quote

Having fallen down the edit girl rabbit hole I can tell you there was a recent online article criticising the “creepy and obsessive” fan accounts in relation to the Busby children. The edit girls are of the opinion that Adam was behind the article so they’re boycotting liking and commenting on his accounts to show him that he needs their support😂. So within a space of days the edit girls have found themselves without the Busbys or the Gardners to edit. There are girls making posts literally asking for somebody to be their “bestie” because with edit girls no longer posting on their fan accounts they no longer have any friends in their life. Whilst the edit girls don’t realise it the timing of both families discouraging the editing of their children is the best thing that could have happened to the edit girls. Hopefully it forces them to step away from the unhealthy relationships with both the families and each other. I hope they’ll start to connect more with those in their offline world or at least find healthier online pursuits and don’t just change the focus of their fan accounts on to other families.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

OldCountry wrote:And just like that the recent number one Greedners' edit girl is signing off as of yesterday. I am not sure what the Busby father said but that seemed to have made her decision to stop editing the cats publicly. Maybe the Busby's also? I have no clue. What did Adam say I wonder? Anywho, here are her statements.
Screenshot (125).png
Screenshot (128)_LI.jpg
Screenshot (129)_LI.jpg
I saw some edit girls upset that Adam wouldn't say that doesn't support Trump and didn't want to talk politics.They took that to mean he does support Trump so now they view him as vile, racist, sexist, homophobic. He also said the girl that asked was probably 13 and shouldn't worry about politics.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DownTheRabbitHole »

Haulnarse wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:32 pm This one?

https://www.tvshowsace.com/2020/09/20/d ... fan-pages/
Yep that’s the one. Thanks for providing the link. I hadn’t had my morning coffee and was only halfway through my truckload of morning meds when I posted so thinking to include the link was beyond my brain power at the time 😂.
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Adam Busby has said time and again that he would prefer people (aka edit kids) not make content featuring edited images of their kids. They have never encouraged it by sharing edited images, commenting on them, following “fan” accounts, etc.

In other words, the complete opposite of TySin. They have been pretty clear that they want to control how much of their girls lives are shares with the world. TySin and Trashley have always been overly, obsessively public with their kids lives. It would take no work at all for people to follow their weekly routine, stalk the places they eat out at, shop at the stores they go to, etc. The edit girls only encourage the lack of privacy the quads have.
Sonjab
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sonjab »

How I Love thos typos..... Sure, a full noon...

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”