GQS: Pull-ups Under Pinafores | Part 73

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: GQS: Pull-ups Under Pinafores | Part 73

Post by UnicornSnark »

I have no idea who senegence works but this seems like a really small team, especially for someone who is supposed to be #1 in the company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sickandtired »

Well she must have figured she can’t hide this fat perv any longer 🤢🤮
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sickandtired »

Excuse me while I got vomit 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse »

I wonder if she tanked in the awards
DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

Sickandtired wrote:Well she must have figured she can’t hide this fat perv any longer ImageImage

TySIN still has those creepy beady eyes. He looks like an even bigger pervert with the mask on too. I wonder if that couple with them knows they’re hanging out with a pedophile that likes young girls? Does anyone know who they are with? And is ASSley throwing up in her mouth from that forced and fake AF kiss or laughing at him for attempting to kiss her because she’s well past his preferred age of 13-asking for a friend.

Sonjab
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Sonjab »

Also just had the Bison Sighting. All his behaviour was so fake... Either she couldn't pretend not to be with him or he pressured her into this, because the thing with the kiss seemed a bit forceful...
DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

Post by DownTheRabbitHole »

The smug look on his face literally made my stomach churn 🤢. I want to reach through the screen and slap him into next week 😡.
Sonjab
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Sonjab »

DownTheRabbitHole wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:42 am The smug look on his face literally made my stomach churn 🤢. I want to reach through the screen and slap him into next week 😡.
Yes, totally. He looked like "Hey, see, I made her take me with her, because I am a pretender repenter"
Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Post by Alexandra4dreams »

I was just coming here to report that the Bison has been sighted and saw that all of you wonderful sissies have already seen and posted it. Part of the Vegas celebration must be of TySIN's coming out party. I'm guessing they are with Sam and Lane? I thought Trash called the lady she was with Sammie in one of the pool shots...she drove me crazy with the complaining about Vegas shops closing up early. Look you Twit, we are still in a pandemic and people are sick and still dying. You're not in your Utah bubble anymore! Also, she keeps saying California time instead of Pacific time. She is such a clueless moron. She looked high again during the conference.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CherryBaby »

The QuadWad went on camera with a masked face, knowing that everyone would be repulsed to see his full face. No worries, the full unveiling of the smug pedophile’s face is right around the corner. Faddy was becoming desperate to reappear because he was running low on a fresh supply of little girls to groom. As he resumes full time grooming (including soon-to-be trotting out his daughters as lures again,) we will all be called haters. We will be scolded by PapaPerv that we should know that Twatson has been through the repentance process, and that he will pray for our hell-bound souls. Yep, the whole cycle is about to begin anew.
DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

CherryBaby wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:56 am The QuadWad went on camera with a masked face, knowing that everyone would be repulsed to see his full face. No worries, the full unveiling of the smug pedophile’s face is right around the corner. Faddy was becoming desperate to reappear because he was running low on a fresh supply of little girls to groom. As he resumes full time grooming (including soon-to-be trotting out his daughters as lures again,) we will all be called haters. We will be scolded by PapaPerv that we should know that Twatson has been through the repentance process, and that he will pray for our hell-bound souls. Yep, the whole cycle is about to begin anew.
You are spot on Cherry. Some of the edit girls have already resumed posting edits of the girls. Some of them are questioning the Creep and his return but others are supportive.
DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

Grabbed these from QTK before they magically disappear.
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

GQS: Pull-ups Under Pinafores | Part 73

Post by Phillygrl »

Double post sorry
Last edited by Phillygrl on Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Post by Phillygrl »

No secret’s out, we all knew you didn’t kick your pedo hubby out.

DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

Sorry me again🤦🏼‍♀️but given the fact they’re in Vegas we SISsies should make a few bets of our own....

1. This was the first step in his full return to social media, that as far as they’re concerned the last four months didn’t exist and they’ll carry on acting as if nothing ever happened.

Or

2. We get an “All hail Heavenly Father I’m cured” sit down video.

I’m putting a bet each way🤷🏼‍♀️
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Post by Phillygrl »

DownTheRabbitHole wrote:Sorry me againImagebut given the fact they’re in Vegas we SISsies should make a few bets of our own....

1. This was the first step in his full return to social media, that as far as they’re concerned the last four months didn’t exist and they’ll carry on acting as if nothing ever happened.

Or

I’m putting a bet each wayImage
I split, I’ll bet each way as well. I’m sure if we get a video, there will be plenty of tears Image

Kal0805
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Kal0805 »

Phillygrl wrote:
DownTheRabbitHole wrote:Sorry me againImagebut given the fact they’re in Vegas we SISsies should make a few bets of our own....

Or

I split, I’ll bet each way as well. I’m sure if we get a video, there will be plenty of tears Image

I am so disgusted. I wish I had words. They are so disgusting and I hope one day he is in jail.

mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

Post by mandm4dad »

Kal0805 wrote:
Phillygrl wrote:

Or

I am so disgusted. I wish I had words. They are so disgusting and I hope one day he is in jail.

Ditto. How this disgusting pig continues to get away with grooming/abusing young girls by USING HIS OWN DAUGHTERS as bait is beyond my comprehension. The FACT this selfish dimwit not only stays with him but now shows him off is a huge slap in the face to those poor girls he chatted/chats with, as well as, to their own daughters. How long will it be before the abuse/using of their girls begins again? Stupid “nanny” obviously didn’t last long “not showing the children”. These fools are disgusting. Dear God, seriously, when will they pay for their sins? I need to know. They need to pay.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by GA Peach70 »

Her posting him, especially him kissing her,tells so much about her and what she think of his victims. I honestly don’t think she thought he did anything wrong and the only reason she has kept him hidden is because Papaperv told her to until they think everyone has forgotten what he has done, which I can guarantee that I won’t, and to try to gain sympathy from the KAD by making them think she had kicked his sorry lazy fat ass to the curb.

Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Post by Phillygrl »

You guyses, Bison is hungry, we need to tell her where to feed him

mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

Post by mandm4dad »

GA Peach70 wrote:Her posting him, especially him kissing her,ImageImagetells so much about her and what she think of his victims. I honestly don’t think she thought he did anything wrong and the only reason she has kept him hidden is because Papaperv told her to until they think everyone has forgotten what he has done, which I can guarantee that I won’t, and to try to gain sympathy from the KAD by making them think she had kicked his sorry lazy fat ass to the curb.

I also think she simply does not care what he’s done and I’m sure still doing. All she cares about, which is clear due to the fact she didn’t kick his nasty ass directly to the curb, is herself and money. She doesn’t care in the least about his victims...and they are victims. She doesn’t care he won’t get a job. She doesn’t care about her own girls. She doesn’t care about him, I’m guessing. She cares only about herself and the money and “fame” she has received by selling out her girls’ childhoods. Where would she be if not for having quads - two sets of identical twins? Nowhere; that’s where. I had hoped she would leave him. Nope, she couldn’t care less about him being a disgusting, perverted Scumbag who chats with young girls and asks for pics of them in the tub or that he likes thousands of scantly clad women. As long as she can pretend all in her make believe world “seems fine” and she can continue to scam people, she’s “happy”. Disgusting, despicable humans.

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by OldCountry »

Phillygrl wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:55 am Image

You guyses, Bison is hungry, we need to tell her where to feed him

Maybe other than just asking where to find a Mexican food trough for Bison,,, from the picture with her hand extended like that, she might also be saying, "Let me reintroduce my useless lard ass pervy husband I've been hiding away for months who will be attempting to slither back in and with hopes everyone has forgotten what happened."
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD »

And that smirk on his face, wearing a "Reagan/Bush" tank top?
He's disgusting. No offense meant to Reagan supporters. There's just no point wearing a shirt supporting them, except for his weird obsession with the 80's.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Snarky33 »

Let's get real....it's all about the $$$$ for them, especially the slithering Tysin except he has the added bonus of maintaining his access to all those young girls. I wonder how much money they lost the last four months of perv exile. I hope they know it will be hard to go back to sponsoring products with the PervMeister. He can't escape his lecherous mug and activities a mere google search away.

I'm sure the vlogging will resume shortly..expecially with all the holidays coming up. Those poor girls will be all over town once again with cameras shoved in their faces. Grooming Daddy will slowly slither his way back to his self-important pontifical ramblings I'm sure sprinkled with religious references he obviously understands little about. I bet they even renewed their vows at the Little Chapel of Lies in Vegas. Get the popcorn :corn: ready ladies.
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rileysmomma »

Snarky33 wrote:Let's get real....it's all about the $$$$ for them, especially the slithering Tysin except he has the added bonus of maintaining his access to all those young girls. I wonder how much money they lost the last four months of perv exile. I hope they know it will be hard to go back to sponsoring products with the PervMeister. He can't escape his lecherous mug and activities a mere google search away.

I'm sure the vlogging will resume shortly..expecially with all the holidays coming up. Those poor girls will be all over town once again with cameras shoved in their faces. Grooming Daddy will slowly slither his way back to his self-important pontifical ramblings I'm sure sprinkled with religious references he obviously understands little about. I bet they even renewed their vows at the Little Chapel of Lies in Vegas. Get the popcorn :corn: ready ladies.
I came here to say the same thing. With all the glimpses she's offered today of the Perv, they will be vlogging again soon She can only scam so many people to buy her lipshit or join her team. YouTube is easy money, and I'm sure they're missing it.

Also what's up with her story on her business page showing Sam clawing through the clothes in the store to get to a mirror. They act drunk. Or like 13 year olds.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”