GQS: What Under-age Allegations? We Need More Pandemic Vacations! | Part 74

Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Re: GQS: What Under-age Allegations? We Need More Pandemic Vacations! | Part 74

Unread post by Phillygrl »

Yeah, we’re back! This morning Trash is complaining that she had to have the girls at swim lessons at 8 am! Oh the horrors! Give me a break, wait till school starts Trash, then you’ll get a taste of being a real parent for once in your pampered life.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumnsummers »

Oh what a shock the cats went to Hazy's party. I really hope Tysin wasn't allowed near it. I'm sure there will be a vlog all about the "incident" up soon...saying it gave her PTSD but everyone is fine. Again she's making light of mental health issues. PTSD can happen from one incident but if everyone is OK immediately after it couldn't have been that bad. Probably happened while they took their 3rd nap of the day after they locked....I'm sorry I mean "set the girls up with a movie" in the basement.
ADULTworld
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by ADULTworld »

I was also surprised that the durls were invited to the birthday party. I wonder how long we will have to wait for the revised story of what kind of trauma happened on the 4th. I'm sure they are working to get the story ironed out to make them look blameless. Does anyone know where Nash is now? The girls hair is definitely showing her absence of attention. In the insta stories I saw Byson talking and filming with his phone but I think he's doing the YouTube stuff? It scares me to think of him with social media. Thoughts on the basement remodel? Look's like the B's are building a new house - with a pool - do you think Trash will need to do something to "keep up"?

So many topics to catch up on! I'm usually in the background but I want this board to get busy again!
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Anyone catch the comments made on her fb page yesterday 🤣🤣 they were called out for that gross pigs behavior they replied saying it was untrue and gave a bunch of excuses 🙄. So gross.
ADULTworld
Amateur
Amateur

I missed the comments, Autumnsummers. Anything good? I'm hating all the Hers talk about Trash's libido. We all know she is way too old for Tyler now. She finally talked about the trauma of the 4th. I'll admit that would be horrific. I guess I grew up in an area with strict firework laws? It amazes me that people can buy and explode the things they can. And for good reason, obv. It was a terrible accident but one that could have been prevented. Do your research, people. Learn how to secure those things. Side snark: I know this has been discussed in the past but do you think the girls still talk like babies all the time?
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

A news reporter commented on her trauma fireworks post. I’m sure Trash is hoping to be featured on the news.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

You called it Phillygrl, her stories are all about how their local fox news called to interview and of course her hair wasn't done the horror. But her neighbor was able to save the day. Tysin made sure to put his shorts with only 4 holes in them on for the special occasion. For someone who has such bad PTSD from the incident (which I can admit that incident must have been scary) she sure is talking to anyone and everyone about it. I have to say though anyone who says "we are safe with fireworks" is NEVER safe with fireworks. There is no way anyone is able to be safe with an explosive device. Tysin kicked the live device down the street putting dozens of others at risk should it have continued to go off. Thats not safe. No hose or bucket near by to toss on the firework(s) should anything go wrong? Means you are the furthest away from "safe". She was shocked no one ever told her to use cynder blocks to stabilize them? I've never seen it done another way.

The comments on the fb page are all gone now of course but they were essentially saying mistakes were made, it isn't true, people repent and they only wanted good things for those that called them out. Just pathetic 😒
ADULTworld
Amateur
Amateur

Nice call, Phillygrl! Of course they are using their experience to "spread awareness", right? As Autumnsummers said, they put a lot of people at risk with their carelessness. Did the neighbor do everyone's hair? I missed that part. Surely someone should have spent the time on Tyson instead. It has got to be exhausting being around them and their out of control kids.
Pinky34
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Pinky34 »

Phillygrl wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:41 pm A news reporter commented on her trauma fireworks post. I’m sure Trash is hoping to be featured on the news.
Check out the comments on the Fox13News Facebook page! People are reminding others of Tysin’s history of inappropriate behavior with underage girls and how Ashley threatened to sue his victims for harassment. Some pathetic female KAD thought poor Tysin’s dirty laundry shouldn’t be exposed anymore so he could move on with his life! What nerve! What about the victims’ feelings? I was shocked she didn’t give any thoughts to their mental well being. The good thing is somebody spoke up for them and seemed to tell her that she should advocate for female victims instead of worrying about the person who did these heinous things.

If you guys get a chance go comment over on the Fox13News Facebook page while this story is new. Ashley & Tysin can’t delete the comments! You won’t believe some of the stuff the KADS are justifying! For example, one idiot claimed the time Tysin attached the sleds to the back of his truck wasn’t dangerous at all, it was just fun 🤦‍♀️ She wanted the person that brought that up to be quiet because Tysin didn’t do anything wrong!😱 Can you believe their stupidity!? For not doing anything wrong I wonder why the police showed up at their house and lectured them and told them not to do that again or they would be cited! It just floors me that obvious things like safety just never enters their minds. In my opinion Ashley and Tysin are terrible parents. They lie so much that they believe their own lies. Her parents coddle and enable them too.

I will never understand why she didn’t leave him when he publicly humiliated her when everything became public last year regarding his inappropriate and behavior with underage, barely legal and just over legal girls. What he did to some is illegal too. It’s called sexual grooming and that’s what pedophiles do as they prime their victims to be more comfortable with them. It’s manipulating them mentally which is why it’s illegal. It’s completely inappropriate for an almost 40 year old married man with four young daughters to be communicating with these young girls and then developing feelings for them like he did. Telling them he wanted to be with them. How he thinks about them all day long. Asking for more pictures of them in skimpy clothing. Asking for pictures of them taking a bath! Absolutely inappropriate and illegal! Why would Ashley want to stay with a man that has developed feelings for other young girls? To me their relationship always lacked true intimacy between a husband and wife. They seemed more like buddies that like to pig out together then do anything intimate. Now a year after the scandal enter these overpriced powdered supplements she’s claiming give her so much energy yet she’s exhausted and napping all the time. Then there’s the one she’s claiming does a bang up job on her libido 😂🤮 Out of the blue in Hawaii she starts referring to her slob of a husband as sexy😱 I’m sorry but Tysin and sexy do not go together! Then she is shoving these powdered supplements down everyone’s throats so she can make make some money because god forbid her husband get a job, but I digress. Like I said she’s now proclaiming the wonders of her sexual enhancement and libido thanks to the gimmick of these powdered love supplements. She hates the flavor but darn it she is downing it because it works folks so swipe up and use her code so you too can bone like a banshee 🙄🙄🙄 See what I mean about the lies! We all know her libido is the same today as it was before she started these overpriced powdered supplements! We all know too she would rather pound a slutty breakfast burrito and all the other slutty food she brags about when she’s not bragging about she and Tylard doing intermittent fasting. Sidebar isn’t it odd that he goes to the gym six days a week but never loses a pound? Is it because of too many slutty burritos? 🤷‍♀️ So the two of them thought they could put his illegal indiscretions behind them and move on like they never even happened. They are now even trying to deny he even did anything wrong according to their AMU Facebook page. See what I mean they believe their lies! They are back to creating those lame Sunday family pictures where she slouches so she looks shorter than he is. It’s all smokes and mirrors with this family. What you see is not what you get. Sadly they exploit the girls, their privacy and everything about them for views, to make money or hopes for another viral moment. It truly is sad and pathetic and the girls deserve so much better.
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

Phillygrl wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:41 pm A news reporter commented on her trauma fireworks post. I’m sure Trash is hoping to be featured on the news.
Do you have a link to share 🤞
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Fox 13 News on Facebook
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

https://youtube.com/c/Fox13now There’s a crazy edit girl on the comments defending the wonderful family 🤣
ADULTworld
Amateur
Amateur

I am loving all of those people holding them accountable. Thank you for sharing that, Phillygrl. On the insta stories yesterday trash and Tyson kissed and it was the most cringe thing I have ever seen on my phone. Who are they trying to convince that all is swell?
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

She has to talk up all the shit products her mlm sells since she has so many new followers now. She was talking about how great the sunscreen is, if it's so great why do the girls always looked burned, and no not after she "forgot"to put sunscreen on one of her kids like she did in Hawaii but they are always burned. Sounds like their sunscreen is shit and doesn't work but that shouldn't shock anyone.
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

Can’t believe we’re back! I looked thru the Fox 13 News Facebook page and didn’t see the fireworks story. Was it taken down? One thing I did notice on the news page is that Utah is experiencing drought, wildfire, illegal drug trafficking, homicide, fatal car accidents, kidnapping, etc. Makes Trash’s claim that God protected them seem ridiculous but also arrogant. Why didn’t He save the 7 year old from the driveby shooting? Or the Mormon elder from COVID? You got lucky once again, Trashley. Do better.
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

It’s still there, it’s from 3 days ago so you have to scroll down a bit
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Trashley trying to be Oprah again. Her giveaway is just one big sponsored post of all the shitty stuff she is constantly trying to get people to buy. The only companies stupid enough to work with her. Compared to what the other Seneshit distributors give out Trashley is the dollar store bargain bin.

She's trying to make it seem like she's so generous doing this "big sell" for her customers but it's just her way of getting rid of all the Seneshit she's bought in bulk(to keep her #1 status, get a new crown, and buy at a big discount).

She's going to spend the next couple weeks complaining about working so hard as she films others doing all the work. Then she'll get bitchy about people sending her messages asking where their packages are. Then the usual "I don't work on weekends. Weekends are for family." IG story as she spends the whole weekend on her business IG. Image

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

Phillygrl wrote:https://youtube.com/c/Fox13now There’s a crazy edit girl on the comments defending the wonderful family Image
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

She's 100% caught up on her "Big Sell" so she can take a nap. I hope she has enough super fancy clips to give all the ding bats who ordered from her one. They could have just gone to the $ tree instead of dropping 90 on two lip products but anyone who buys that crap is dumb enough to believe that clip is expensive 🙄
TwiztidMiss0666
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TwiztidMiss0666 »

Can we please get over the "FLAKE ICE"?! I forgot Trashley was too good for normal ice. Guess she can't find anyone to fix her beloved ice machine..Insert eye roll. Thought they were so RICH because of her fake makeup job? Why can't she just run out in her stupid sweat suit and go buy another machine? She really is so out of touch with reality it's kinda sad.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”