Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

There last vlog was terrible was all over the place.
They need to replace the big hairy man with a young good looking guy that would make the vlog more interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sammy16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sammy16 »

According to Mindy Bingham, Ashley loves fidget spinners. Since when? She didn't know what they were on the way to the Bingham's fidget spinner party and I've never seen her with one since then. Also according to the Binghams, this was a surprise party for Ashley. Please. How would she have been able to get the girls new outfits and order a Sublime shirt from Amazon if it was a surprise? I will say the cake and decorations were really cute. Obviously I haven't see the Gardner's footage but it didn't look like she had much of a turnout.
BellybuttonFluff
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BellybuttonFluff »

I just saw the Bingham vlog of CRAPs party and they have a competition for their friends to win a minky blanket. Who the fuck does that at their 30th??
And I'm confused why Ashley acted all surpeised when on her snapchat she said she was having a 90s party.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

BellybuttonFluff wrote:I just saw the Bingham vlog of CRAPs party and they have a competition for their friends to win a minky blanket. Who the fuck does that at their 30th??
And I'm confused why Ashley acted all surpeised when on her snapchat she said she was having a 90s party.

Wasn't that white minky the last one for their Fucktard fans to win? Maybe no one claimed it...

And yes a surprise party how does that work? Mr. Mountable said in his vlog it was a surprise. Was it a pretend surprise?
So lame. And no vlog. It probably will be boring anyway as usual. The Binghams vlog will probably be better anyway.

:bang: :bang: :bang:
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

I'm trying this photo thing so if it doesn't work, forgive me.
Look in the background, one of the girls is climbing out of her highchair, foot on tray and all the while, mom and pop don't care. Smh....[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 400075.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

Thanks Night Lady! People have mentioned that picture, and I wanted to see it!
Parents of the Year, for sure .....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

"Hi, My name is OldCountry and I am an addict. Could someone please show me where the donit /coffee table is??? " Yes, an addict to correct the Gardners....I was trying to regroup myself with my concerns with them. My understanding of why they would not take care of their children's health.. food especially, etc. drove me crazy.. I just didn't get it and still don't. Sorry for the quick leave, but I think I can deal with it now..I did watch a week 's worth of Jo Frost SuperNanny and there might be hope for the feral four, if someone intervenes. I am waiting, maybe that will happen. Am I happy to be back? YES.. I know it was only for a few days, but it seemed like forever..Thank you all....You all have enlightened me and have cracked me up!! Going forward..
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

OldCountry wrote:"Hi, My name is OldCountry and I am an addict. Could someone please show me where the donit /coffee table is??? " Yes, an addict to correct the Gardners....I was trying to regroup myself with my concerns with them. My understanding of why they would not take care of their children's health.. food especially, etc. drove me crazy.. I just didn't get it and still don't. Sorry for the quick leave, but I think I can deal with it now..I did watch a week 's worth of Jo Frost SuperNanny and there might be hope for the feral four, if someone intervenes. I am waiting, maybe that will happen. Am I happy to be back? YES.. I know it was only for a few days, but it seemed like forever..Thank you all....You all have enlightened me and have cracked me up!! Going forward..
Welcome back Old Country!

BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

Someone else is going to have to watch the birthday video to give us the snark. I can't do 32 minutes of celebrating Ashley. Oh dear dear no.
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

So the vlog is up now. That was possibly the lamest party I've ever seen. The fact that the venue was huge and there weren't that many people made it seem like there was no one there. Ashley acted like she was 12 the whole time. I had to skip forward through most of it because my ears were bleeding. And it definitely wasn't a surprise - she obviously knew they were having a 90's party.

In the beginning of the vlog Tyrant has the girls give Ass her present "from them". Their behavior just goes to show how incredibly rude and spoiled they are. They of course thought the gift was for them and they swarmed all over their mom, grabbing at everything and yelling "more". She had to give them the gift boxes (from a necklace and a ring) just so they wouldn't have a meltdown. Either Scarlett or Evie almost broke the necklace trying to rip it away from Ass.

I was absolutely disgusted by how they acted. They are old enough now to understand that it's unacceptable to grab things away from someone like that. Neither parent corrected them either. And people wonder why we call them feral. Teachers are going to hate these kids when they get to school. (if Tyrant lets them go) Can you imagine what will happen the first time another child has something one of them wants? I certainly wouldn't want my kid in a class with them!

Oh, and what kind of adult actually opens their presents during a party? Don't people stop doing that around the first grade? :roll:
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

Howlin17 wrote:ugh....is that CRAPs mom posting on the GOMI thread??? :roll:
Nope. That's our nemesis from the GOMI site. She spent her time there intentionally trying to start fights and being incredibly rude to everyone.

Although I don't think she had anything to do with the thread being shut down - I'm pretty sure she got banned (or went away to sulk) before that happened.

Just ignore her and she'll go away.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Well what to say about CRAP's 30th Bithday party. Good turnout but not a great turnout. Good thing TyASSon comes from a large family. I saw CRAP's dad but cannot say I saw Mimi. Maybe I saw one of her sisters. It was loud and she has no rhythm. There was plenty of family around to help with the FFTYO. They came up missing so I am going to assume Madison took them home and put them to bed. I'm going to give her a break today after all it was her birthday but I still say she knew exactly what was going on.
Snarky is as snarky does!
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Night lady wrote:I'm trying this photo thing so if it doesn't work, forgive me.
Look in the background, one of the girls is climbing out of her highchair, foot on tray and all the while, mom and pop don't care. Smh....

I guess it shows up on tapatalk but not on regular desktop version. That's ok I know which one your referring too. Seriously what a bunch of ass fucks. Can I say ass fucks here? Sorry if I offend. It just shows how oblivious they are. I can't believe those girls don't have huge bumps on their heads from falling. Of course they would edit that part out...
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

OldCountry wrote:"Hi, My name is OldCountry and I am an addict. Could someone please show me where the donit /coffee table is??? " Yes, an addict to correct the Gardners....I was trying to regroup myself with my concerns with them. My understanding of why they would not take care of their children's health.. food especially, etc. drove me crazy.. I just didn't get it and still don't. Sorry for the quick leave, but I think I can deal with it now..I did watch a week 's worth of Jo Frost SuperNanny and there might be hope for the feral four, if someone intervenes. I am waiting, maybe that will happen. Am I happy to be back? YES.. I know it was only for a few days, but it seemed like forever..Thank you all....You all have enlightened me and have cracked me up!! Going forward..

Yay Old Country your back. I posted back to you but in the other thread so I don't know if you saw it. I thought you had gone to the slammer or the big house.

Welcome back (exclamation point Assley style) :toss:
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

Welcome back, OldCountry! Glad you're here again!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Something :hic: :hbd: just occurred to me! So maybe opportunity to win a free minky blanket was the ploy to get more people to attend CRAP's party. :hic:
Snarky is as snarky does!
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yay Old Country your back. I posted back to you but in the other thread so I don't know if you saw it. I thought you had gone to the slammer or the big house.

Welcome back (exclamation point Assley style) :toss:
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sorry posted twice won't let me delete
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

When I watch the vlog I will count the "good jobs" for everyone. Stay tuned. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Stellaboo wrote:So the vlog is up now. That was possibly the lamest party I've ever seen. The fact that the venue was huge and there weren't that many people made it seem like there was no one there. Ashley acted like she was 12 the whole time. I had to skip forward through most of it because my ears were bleeding. And it definitely wasn't a surprise - she obviously knew they were having a 90's party.

In the beginning of the vlog Tyrant has the girls give Ass her present "from them". Their behavior just goes to show how incredibly rude and spoiled they are. They of course thought the gift was for them and they swarmed all over their mom, grabbing at everything and yelling "more". She had to give them the gift boxes (from a necklace and a ring) just so they wouldn't have a meltdown. Either Scarlett or Evie almost broke the necklace trying to rip it away from Ass.

I was absolutely disgusted by how they acted. They are old enough now to understand that it's unacceptable to grab things away from someone like that. Neither parent corrected them either. And people wonder why we call them feral. Teachers are going to hate these kids when they get to school. (if Tyrant lets them go) Can you imagine what will happen the first time another child has something one of them wants? I certainly wouldn't want my kid in a class with them!

Oh, and what kind of adult actually opens their presents during a party? Don't people stop doing that around the first grade? :roll:
Oh my goodness! I lost interest when Tyson was laying on his bed with the minky's underneath him giving commentary on their day. He really thinks he's some sort of sex object. And I said the same thing- who brings presents to a 30 year old! And the. She opens them?! When she walked in people didn't look thrilled to be there. I didn't see all of Tyson's brothers either, or Ashley's other sister and two brothers...

And can we all just say, you can't have a 90's birthday party when you were born in 1997. You were a child of the 2000's. Not the 90's.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”