Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Post by Aussiegal2017 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:37 pm

Wgchick22 wrote:
Stellaboo wrote:So the vlog is up now. That was possibly the lamest party I've ever seen. The fact that the venue was huge and there weren't that many people made it seem like there was no one there. Ashley acted like she was 12 the whole time. I had to skip forward through most of it because my ears were bleeding. And it definitely wasn't a surprise - she obviously knew they were having a 90's party.

In the beginning of the vlog Tyrant has the girls give Ass her present "from them". Their behavior just goes to show how incredibly rude and spoiled they are. They of course thought the gift was for them and they swarmed all over their mom, grabbing at everything and yelling "more". She had to give them the gift boxes (from a necklace and a ring) just so they wouldn't have a meltdown. Either Scarlett or Evie almost broke the necklace trying to rip it away from Ass.

I was absolutely disgusted by how they acted. They are old enough now to understand that it's unacceptable to grab things away from someone like that. Neither parent corrected them either. And people wonder why we call them feral. Teachers are going to hate these kids when they get to school. (if Tyrant lets them go) Can you imagine what will happen the first time another child has something one of them wants? I certainly wouldn't want my kid in a class with them!

Oh, and what kind of adult actually opens their presents during a party? Don't people stop doing that around the first grade? :roll:
Oh my goodness! I lost interest when Tyson was laying on his bed with the minky's underneath him giving commentary on their day. He really thinks he's some sort of sex object. And I said the same thing- who brings presents to a 30 year old! And the. She opens them?! When she walked in people didn't look thrilled to be there. I didn't see all of Tyson's brothers either, or Ashley's other sister and two brothers...

And can we all just say, you can't have a 90's birthday party when you were born in 1997. You were a child of the 2000's. Not the 90's.
She would have been born in 1987 or she would only be 20 we all know Tyson likes them young but not quite that young Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Merikat » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:53 pm

Question:
ASSwit was 13 when the '90's ended. Does she remember that time so fondly because it was the only time of her life that TyASSon wasn't a part of?
BT = Before Tyson?
BT = Best Time!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Merikat » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:57 pm

The party:
ASSwit was in her element with all that attention!
Esme was cute hopping around a few times; I think trying to dance.
Indie put her hands to her eyes with that odd frightened (?) look when the music was loud an ASSwit was jumping around with her. They really should consider sensory processing issues.
Who was that man, visible a few times at beginning. At one point, or even twice, was holding one of the smaller twins?

Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Merikat » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:58 pm

Correction: indie put her hands over here ears.

snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by snarksite » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:04 pm

I could not get through the vlog.

The horrible sound coming out of A.

The horrible sight of T lounging in bed like Jabba the Hutt.

They don't even pretend it's about their four precious miracles, anymore. And the girls are at the age where they could be learning so much. There are 4 girls (yeah, 2 year olds, I know) so we should be seeing them master new things every day.
Can they dress themselves? Other than putting adult shoes on?
Can they pick out their own clothes - make choices?
Can they feed themselves with utensils - not out of a cup or bag?
Can they chew food?
Can they follow multiple directions (please pick up the papers, go put them in the trash, then sit at the table)?
So many other things they could be doing.
If T$A actually did laundry, the girls could help "fold" the clothes.
I would much rather see the girls trying to do all those things than anything at all about the parents.
And A$T are idiots. Why don't they respond when the girls talk? They just ignore them or screech right over them.

These people are so frustrating.

Sammy16
Informer
Informer

Post by Sammy16 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:52 pm

Oh daayuum, Tyson! Was that a Fred Meyer Jewelers bag Ashley was proudly showing off? Nothing but the best for your gal :lol: I love so much how he attempted to pretend that necklace had some sort of meaning. Like he custom made it (which he did not).

Oh my God this vlog gets better and better. Ashley is pretending to be surprised she got a nap on her birthday :rofl:
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by lovethispage » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:58 pm

Sammy16 wrote:Oh daayuum, Tyson! Was that a Fred Meyer Jewelers bag Ashley was proudly showing off? Nothing but the best for your gal :lol: I love so much how he attempted to pretend that necklace had some sort of meaning. Like he custom made it (which he did not).

Oh my God this vlog gets better and better. Ashley is pretending to be surprised she got a nap on her birthday :rofl:

Right the ring had 8 leaves...so significant
I thought it was ugly. Sorry not sorry.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
Sammy16
Informer
Informer

Post by Sammy16 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:14 pm

lovethispage wrote:
Sammy16 wrote:Oh daayuum, Tyson! Was that a Fred Meyer Jewelers bag Ashley was proudly showing off? Nothing but the best for your gal :lol: I love so much how he attempted to pretend that necklace had some sort of meaning. Like he custom made it (which he did not).

Right the ring had 8 leaves...so significant
I thought it was ugly. Sorry not sorry.
And the necklace had 5 leaves and each one has 2 microscopic diamond chips in them so his little story was a huge crock.
eskayem
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by eskayem » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:11 pm

SnarkieSophie
Talker
Talker

Post by SnarkieSophie » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:20 pm

Yay! You're back Old Country! :chu: :hugs:

I think we all understand your need to step back and take a deep breath when it comes to the Greedners. Personally, I never thought that I would become so enraged by the doings of vloggers I've never met and who live half a world away that I would: yell at my laptop, swear like a drunken sailor, morph into an uber bitch when posting comments about them and cry tears of rage and frustration. :*&^%:

I, too, sometimes take a day or two break from watching the Greedner vlogs and snarking because the Greedners are not good for my health. :bhd:
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Merikat » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:22 pm

The Bloviator TyASS is currently doing a love feed titled 'Hanging Out With Tyson". I saw it's happening just now, and it's apparently been going on for 57 minutes so far.....

Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Merikat » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:23 pm

LOL, I meant ' live feed', but I guess TyASS does love his image, so my auto-correct may be accurate!

Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sneaky_snarky » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:30 pm

Comment on YouTube. Today's vlog. Asking whether or not scarlet and evie are delayed because their eyes look so different. Better go look before it vanishes. I don't know how to upload pics. Shows as a comment replied but I can't see that for some reason.

DancingZeebas
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by DancingZeebas » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:34 pm

I didn't post a lot on GOMI nor have I on here but I wanted to thank all of you for being my entertainment for the past few months! I VERY rarely watch any of the Greedners vlogs unless one of you mention something that I have to see for myself but I worry daily about those poor girls. Being able to come here to find out how their "parents" have let them down day in and day out, while sad and infuriating, is nice. So THANK YOU all for sacraficing your hearing and sanity so that I can laugh and scream and shake my head at the Trainwreck Unfolding. :love2:

Oh and THANK YOU to the mods of this page for running such a kick ass site!
eskayem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eskayem » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:45 pm

Please correct me if I'm wrong (and welcome back OldCountry) but didn't Meems proudly state that if either babysitter ever put the girls in danger there'd be hell to pay, or some bullshit like that? Where was Meems when that Instagram post was put up.
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Merikat » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:51 pm

Here's the comment that is still on YouTube:

Scarlette and Evie have such a different look about them, mostly their eyes... Are they delayed? Not being rude, just curious!

Sammy16
Informer
Informer

Post by Sammy16 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:32 pm

The speakers on my computer died (I can't help but blame Ashley's screeching) so I can't watch the live feed. I did see that it's an hour and a half long. That man needs to get himself some real life friends. Did he mention where Ashley was? Let me guess: girls' night to celebrate her birthday again?
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lovethispage » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:24 am

Sammy16 wrote:The speakers on my computer died (I can't help but blame Ashley's screeching) so I can't watch the live feed. I did see that it's an hour and a half long. That man needs to get himself some real life friends. Did he mention where Ashley was? Let me guess: girls' night to celebrate her birthday again?

He said she was at a family reunion. Probably her birthday celebration with her side of the family. If so it seems a little odd that TyASSon and the little "Tyrants" (my new name for the feral four) wouldn't have joined. I guess that was her night away from them.

He said he was bored and couldn't find anything to watch on TV. I shut it off after that. I'm not watching that shit show.

Just was curious though, at what point did he start crying? Was it when he realized that all that junk food wasn't good for his daughters? Or was it when he had an injection of wisdom that his girls weren't talking well for their age? Oh I know it probably was when he decided that his durls do need to get out of those diapers and need to get on the potty right? Or was it when he felt really bad about letting Esme get dunked under on the water slide? Or when he promised the 2 that Daddy would catch them when they went down the slide and they fell on their stomachs? Now for sure it had to be when he realized that he's so fat and shouldn't be parading about in his swim trunks and his back has indeed turned into an ass. Bottom line though it's probably when he confessed that he is aware of CRAPs attraction for Mr. Mountable. That's when he started crying right?
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
SnarkieSophie
Talker
Talker

Post by SnarkieSophie » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:10 am

SnarkieSophie wrote:Woo Hoo

I've made a new friend on Reddit!

A bit of background first.

A friend rang me yesterday and asked me to send him the link to my star turn on Reddit. Well, I found a new GQS/SnarkieSophie thread that started about 3 weeks ago. I actually squealed with sheer delight! Now I know how Beyonce must feel.

Back to my new friend.

* He's a 14 year old boy with acne and bum fluff (the stage between facial hair and a full beard) and his ear buds are permanently attached to his ears.

* When not in school he lives in his own darkened bedroom decorated with empty cans of Coke, empty cans of Red Bull, empty pizza boxes and multiple posters of Megan Fox (with rather odd stains on them) on the wall next to his bed.

* He is moody and belligerent, he mumbles instead of speaking and hates his parents.

* His written English is poor, his vocabulary is limited, his grammar and punctuation are limited.

* However, his main literacy problem is zero reading comprehension skills.

No matter I still adore him.

He must be a higher up at Reddit (I just love a man with real power don't you Sisters?) because when I just logged in to Reddit reams of comments regarding us and the Greedners have just disappeared. Poof ! " Awl gone!" Just like a constructive comment on the Gardner Facebook Page or YouTube channel. :boohoo:

He very sadly, also deleted:

* Many of the very amusing posts concerning my Security Notice re tightening up Facebook Security :boohoo:

* Our Bestie's (you all know her) fictional account of the would-be hacker cause celebre :boohoo:

And,

* his fictional account of Alice's buggarising around with the Greedner GOMI thread :boohoo:

Here's the link Sisters, or to use my new friend's name for us, which he also deleted, SISTAS!

Enjoy!

Oh Poo!

I won't be able to marry my male, pimply faced 14 year old, wanker! Google Australian slang wanker Sisters and you'll laugh like backed up drains.

Why? Because my fiance is neither male or 14. SHE is a grown, married wanker who is infamous amongst the Sisters in Snark, she's the one and only..... Top Hat Fancy!!!

$100 says it was this "fiction" that prompted her to post her little love note to me on our GOMI thread.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
SnarkieSophie
Talker
Talker

Post by SnarkieSophie » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:52 am

Just settled down to watch the latest T$A Show on YouTube.

My favourite comment:

Curious4 minutes ago
Shame on you Tyson for using the highly offensive term "spaz". Spastic is a mid-20th century term for those afflicted with cerebral palsy. Do you realise how very lucky your preemie girls are not to be a "spaz". Shame on you Tyson. Shame on you!
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snarky Lady » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:15 am

Sneaky_snarky wrote:Comment on YouTube. Today's vlog. Asking whether or not scarlet and evie are delayed because their eyes look so different. Better go look before it vanishes. I don't know how to upload pics. Shows as a comment replied but I can't see that for some reason.

Surprised they were not jumped on I did not see comments under it either. I think it has become noticeable the fuller their face becomes. I'm not saying anything is wrong with them but their look is different and sometimes the way CRAP fixes their hair makes it more pronounced
Snarky is as snarky does!
SnarkieSophie
Talker
Talker

Post by SnarkieSophie » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:45 am

Goodness, I had more guests at my 10th birthday party and my guests had more fun.

That HUGE venue looked like the Mary Celeste (A ghost ship) didn't it? Tres embarrassing for CRAP.

Love the way Charles Schultz's granddaughter is CRAP's new best friend when she only met her a couple of months ago max.

Why did Santa go to CRAP's party?

And the high pitched squealing. Owie! Praise the Lord they didn't take Bentley. He would have imploded.
Premmie101
Talker
Talker

Post by Premmie101 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:59 am

I too am appalled at Tyass using the S word. I have a daughter and a granddaughter both who are premmies with CP. The ignorance of these 'people' is NOT an excuse. There by the grace of God all their kids could be in the same boat. The girls do have lots of issues. I'm not in the medical profession but I have been around a lot of kids with prem issues. They will get found out in the end. It's just such a shame that their parents aren't being pro-active in this area. My daughter is 18 and started Uni this year. Just last week she thanked me for taking the steps for the intervention she needed. It wasn't always pleasant or fun but it was so necessary. The lack of proper nutrition will also come back to bite them in the ass. There is no balance.
And I also got a giggle out of Stephanie giving CRAP the same gift she gave Mindy. You can clearly see where she stands on the friend scale haha
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snarky Lady » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:02 am

A couple of things, while doing some stuff I turned on TyASSon live feed. His first comment was the family had been to a family reunion on CRAPs side but because that side of the family are night owls he brought the girls home and put them to bed also the fact her side of the family most do not want to be on camera that is why we do not see them. Santa is CRAPs dad and I think he was doing it to be funny who knows on that.
Now the biggie....someone ask what are you going to do when one of the girls want to marry at 18 like CRAP. He looked a little funny but kind of laughed and said well she was young but I was not letting her get away you know how amazing she is. He said that it would depend on the guy they bring home..... me thinks he is full of CRAP of a different kind.
Also, they plan on taking the girls to Disney (girls first trip to D) when they go to LA for their TLC thing. I thought that was suppose to be the end of July, hmmmm He also said CRAP does not like him telling their itinerary
Said yes they were going to do swimming lesson, my question is when do you plan to do that when they are 18 and married lol.
These people are absolute NUTS wanting a v'log of the songs they made up for the girls geeeeeeeeeeeeeee sometimes I just throw up my hands and go WTF GET A LIFE
He is still saying they were offered their own show (by a lot of networks) but it would take too much time. yeah righttttttttt. Thats the first hour........... may post more lol
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snarky Lady » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:04 am

Premmie101 wrote:I too am appalled at Tyass using the S word. I have a daughter and a granddaughter both who are premmies with CP. The ignorance of these 'people' is NOT an excuse. There by the grace of God all their kids could be in the same boat. The girls do have lots of issues. I'm not in the medical profession but I have been around a lot of kids with prem issues. They will get found out in the end. It's just such a shame that their parents aren't being pro-active in this area. My daughter is 18 and started Uni this year. Just last week she thanked me for taking the steps for the intervention she needed. It wasn't always pleasant or fun but it was so necessary. The lack of proper nutrition will also come back to bite them in the ass. There is no balance.
And I also got a giggle out of Stephanie giving CRAP the same gift she gave Mindy. You can clearly see where she stands on the friend scale haha
Remember when the girls first started walking, that is when I was an avid fan and watched daily in delight one of the red flags put up by this family was the fact he would say that word when the girls were learning to walk and run. It would make me cringe.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”