Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS Title Suggestions

Unread post by Sammy16 »

1. Greedner Fraud $quad
2. A Miracle Freeloading

Other users have referred to the Gardners by these titles so I don't wish to take credit for them.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

Is there somewhere to read the protocol of how/when/why a new thread has to started? Just wondering...
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

"Hi, My name is OldCountry and I am an addict. Could someone please show me where the donit /coffee table is??? " :D I was trying to regroup myself with my concerns with them. My understanding of why they would not take care of their children's health.. food especially, etc. drove me crazy.. I just didn't get it and still don't. Sorry for the quick leave, but I think I can deal with it now..I did watch a week 's worth of Jo Frost SuperNanny and there might be hope for the feral four, if someone intervenes. I am waiting, maybe that will happen. Am I happy to be back? YES.. I know it was only for a few days, but it seemed like forever..Thank you all....You all have enlightened me and have cracked me up!! :D Going forward.. :tu:
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Kryptonite wrote:
lovethispage wrote:Is there somewhere to read the protocol of how/when/why a new thread has to started? Just wondering...
A new thread is started after 40 pages. We do this to ensure that the thread loads quickly, to stop people from having to search through 1,000 pages at a time to catch up, keep discussions moving, etc.

We name the threads so if we want to go back to find something, we usually remember which section it's in because the title stands out. :)

Thank you that makes sense!
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just realized I posted in the wrong place.. my suggestion as per Merikat.." Durls, Dollars and Donits".. not sure exactly, but I think that was it was and totally sums it up. :P
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

OldCountry wrote:I just realized I posted in the wrong place.. my suggestion as per Merikat.." Durls, Dollars and Donits".. not sure exactly, but I think that was it was and totally sums it up. :P

Yay Old Country you're back! Did you see my post I thought maybe you went to the big house, you know the slammer?
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lovethispage wrote:
OldCountry wrote:I just realized I posted in the wrong place.. my suggestion as per Merikat.." Durls, Dollars and Donits".. not sure exactly, but I think that was it was and totally sums it up. :P

Yay Old Country you're back! Did you see my post I thought maybe you went to the big house, you know the slammer?

I did read that :D not the big house,, a very small house, but now I am able to be back.. :D thank you for your comment...very funny :toss:
SnarkieSophie
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkieSophie »

You do realise Kryptonite that at this rate you'll be starting a new GQS thread every 5 minutes, don't you?

Due solely to my love of alliteration, I hope my Sisters won't mind my throwing into the ring a title suggestion I put forward last time....

Gardner Quad Squad/Durls, Dollars and Donits.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

I'm good with whatever name. Most suggestions are appropriate
Snarky is as snarky does!
SnarkieSophie
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkieSophie »

OldCountry wrote:
lovethispage wrote:

I did read that :D not the big house,, a very small house, but now I am able to be back.. :D thank you for your comment...very funny :toss:

Yay! You're back Old Country!

I think we all understand your need to step back and take a deep breath when it comes to the Greedners. Personally, I never thought that I would become so enraged by the doings of vloggers I've never met and who live half a world away that I would: yell at my laptop, swear like a drunken sailor, morph into an uber bitch when posting comments about them and cry tears of rage and frustration. I too sometimes take a mini break from watching the Greedner vlogs and snarking because the Greedners are not good for my health.

Sorry lovethispage I wasn't being precious about "Durls, Dollars and Donits" it's just that I tend to hop in and comment before reading the latest posts.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

No that wasn't me that suggested that name. It's fine though. Anything that I would think of would have inappropriate words in it... :-o
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

OldCountry wrote:
lovethispage wrote:

I think I know ....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

I also like A Miracle Freeloading. We came up with that one back on GOMI. I think it's a perfect description of the Greedners.
They are literally freeloading off of their "miracles".

Off topic but amusing:
In high school I started feeding a stray cat that showed up near my house, and he never left.
We built him a doghouse on the back porch and treated him like one of the family.
I named him Freeloader, and we called him Load for short. :)

Maybe we could start calling daddy Greedner "Load" as well? :lol:
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Stellaboo wrote:I also like A Miracle Freeloading. We came up with that one back on GOMI. I think it's a perfect description of the Greedners.
They are literally freeloading off of their "miracles".

Off topic but amusing:
In high school I started feeding a stray cat that showed up near my house, and he never left.
We built him a doghouse on the back porch and treated him like one of the family.
I named him Freeloader, and we called him Load for short. :)

Maybe we could start calling daddy Greedner "Load" as well? :lol:
And the feral four could be "little loads" as that's what they carry around in their diapers. (Not that they're free loaders)
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

A couple new names we can use. Bullies, Biting & Boogers. Or. Greedy, Greedier & Little Greedners
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bullies, Biting & Boogers. Or. Greedy, Greedier & Little Greedners are two suggestions
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Feral Four Freeloading?
Feral Four Unfolding?
The Greedners?

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Not mine..... please someone come forward and claim their gem,, Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading.. perfect! ;)
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OldCountry wrote:Not mine..... please someone come forward and claim their gem,, Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading.. perfect! ;)
That's a great title!!!! I vote this one.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”