Yay, a new thread! Thanks charmed596.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Unread post by charmed596 »

Night lady wrote:Yay, a new thread! Thanks charmed596.

Anytime! Sometimes the mods get tied up and appreciate when ppl made new threads. If you go to the main "gardner quad squad" page in the left hand corner it says "new topic" or something like that. I know most of you are new to the site :)
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Thanks Charmed. I did not know we could create a new Thread. Thanks again!
Snarky is as snarky does!
Sl393l
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sl393l »

They need to quit encouraging Indie to show her food when she eats. It is so un-appetizing to look at. I see in todays vlog another one of the girls was trying to do it too. It gets attention and a laugh from her mom. I guess teaching manners doesn't extend to chewing with your mouth closed. Why do they feed the girls from one dish like they are feeding cats from a communal feeding bowl? Plus they are all sitting on the table. Again, is this part of the manners they are teaching?
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Interesting article
http://www.shared.com/silent-twins-woul ... e-other/2/

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Night lady wrote:Interesting article

Weird although I did grow up with 2 sets of identical twins. One set had older siblings and they were fine. Still best friends to this day but their whole family was like that. However the other set was extremely jealous of each other and it continues today. I saw them recently at a reunion and picked up on it right away
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Snarky Lady wrote:
Night lady wrote:Interesting article

Weird although I did grow up with 2 sets of identical twins. One set had older siblings and they were fine. Still best friends to this day but their whole family was like that. However the other set was extremely jealous of each other and it continues today. I saw them recently at a reunion and picked up on it right away
I can see Evie being the jealous one and hurting her sisters because of it. Hope I'm wrong.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

There's still some of us posting on the last thread. Can a mod close that thread out? Or if anyone here knows how?
Just thinking out loud

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Night lady wrote:There's still some of us posting on the last thread. Can a mod close that thread out? Or if anyone here knows how?
ImageJust thinking out loudImage

Sorry, I am staying over there until it closes officially by a Mod...I do not appreciate someone coming in that we do not know, without asking and just deciding on a new thread. GO HERE...At least Kyptonite was keeping us informed how things worked and engaged with us.. This sudden,, come over here, bothers me... Sorry....I would like an official explanation from a mod, not someone who just joined in May like a lot of us. This is not comfortable for me. I may be overreacting, but then again, I was over there at Gomi. Think about it :?
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

Night lady wrote:There's still some of us posting on the last thread. Can a mod close that thread out? Or if anyone here knows how?

That's the point of having a mod create a new thread. They close the previous one so their is no confusion. I don't believe we have the ability to close out a thread if we did then you'd have KAD closing out our snark pages. We could have waited for a mod. One of our threads went to 77 pages. I didn't understand the urgency :HK:
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OldCountry wrote:

Sorry, I am staying over there until it closes officially by a Mod...I do not appreciate someone coming in that we do not know, without asking and just deciding on a new thread. GO HERE...At least Kyptonite was keeping us informed how things worked and engaged with us.. This sudden,, come over here, bothers me... Sorry....I would like an official explanation from a mod, not someone who just joined in May like a lot of us. This is not comfortable for me. I may be overreacting, but then again, I was over there at Gomi. Think about it :?
Yikes, i never thought of it like that. Im sorty, i shouldn't have said anything. Ill wait to post anything in the future.

Something_Relevant
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Something_Relevant »

OldCountry wrote:

I'm really confused as to what the evil scheme could be by creating a new plan. It's not like anything was deleted! I'm just fine over here!
I just read through the YouTube comments. They are awesome. They are even criticizing their diet again! Thank goodness.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

Something_Relevant wrote:
OldCountry wrote:

I'm really confused as to what the evil scheme could be by creating a new plan. It's not like anything was deleted! I'm just fine over here!
I just read through the YouTube comments. They are awesome. They are even criticizing their diet again! Thank goodness.

It's not so much as an evil scheme. It's that alot, probably most of us have come here from gomi and have gotten fucked around with. Also with two open threads of the same subject we have to toggle back and forth to read. If they were about two different subjects that would be different.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

My confusion stems from the fact that they are just as new as we are and compared to our most faithful posters, have relatively little to no posts. Yet they said that sometimes the mods get busy and appreciate it when this happens. If you're new, how do you know this? We're all new here and most of us were surprised this happened. Anyhow... To each his own. I personally hate having to toggle back and forth so I don't miss anything and I'm also going to sick with only posting in the other thread until it's closed by a moderator. Personally, I also wish they will lock this one at the same time and open a part five with a title chosen by the group.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

Now that this topic is on the main page you'll probably see new threads open after the previous thread reaches 40-ish pages. Keeping the page numbers low helps to alleviate slow load times.

I'm glad y'all are on the main page now as I'd completely forgotten about these two! I remember when the pregnancy announcement went viral and saw a few updates after that, but didn't follow them and it appears I have missed out on some good snark. I've been playing catch-up for a few days now and WOW...these two are infuriating. Blessed with four kids and can't be bothered to parent them. The real miracle here is that more people don't see through their charade.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Hi Grace, I'm posting this here and over in Part 3, so hopefully you see it. I want to apologize to you. This forum, while amazing and relatively fool proof, is confusing to me since I'm new here and I just assumed that since our new pages have been made by moderators, that this was the only way to do it. I realize now this is not true. I hope you can understand that my comments were not meant to hurt you in any way and I hope they didn't. I almost feel like we that have transferred here from GOMI are experiencing a little bit of a PTSD, after the ways that Alice treated her site and her members. LOL. So I'm sorry if I personally overreacted. In another post you mentioned staying quiet now and just reading here. Please don't feel like you have to do that. We welcome all snarkers and would love to talk with you about these grifters! I'm sorry our shitty experience somewhere else may have made us a little apprehensive to change. haha.

Edited to add: sorry also for the random lol's and haha's. I tend to be extremely awkward like this.

OK now back to part 3 until it closes. I'll return here once that one is locked just for my own sanity. I'm no spring chicken anymore so keeping multiple open pages straight in my head is just to much for me.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

Well I guess thread #3 is now locked & we are here now!
Night Lady, I was going to comment to you that today is Monday & they don't usually post a vlog from Sunday
mia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mia »

On today's Bingham vlog they mention they'll have the Gardners in their vlog tomorrow.

:barf:
JMO
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

mia wrote:On today's Bingham vlog they mention they'll have the Gardners in their vlog tomorrow.

:barf:
Oh I'm sure we just cannot wait

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”