Gardner Quad Squad - Busby Wannabes (Part 5)

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad - Busby Wannabes (Part 5)

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Harkette wrote:
Snarky Lady wrote:Sitting here under a tornado watch/warning. Sounding pretty bad out there!
oh no! Forgive me if you've already mentioned it but are you in Texas? I haven't seen any news today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No I'm in central Alabama. Heart of the state. The storms and tornados are coming from Tx
Snarky is as snarky does!
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Harkette wrote:
Snarky Lady wrote:They are desperate to go viral. I did not open it to give them a view

Oh geez. When a video goes viral, you don't have to tell people it's going viral.
Dipshits

I don't see why this video has gone viral... it's just her coming home And the four silently stare at her.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Snarky Lady wrote:Hope you can read it

wow....thanks you so much!! I'm surprised they didn't delete it! Maybe the place threatened legal action if they did
Harkette
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Harkette »

Snarky Lady wrote:
Harkette wrote:
Snarky Lady wrote:Sitting here under a tornado watch/warning. Sounding pretty bad out there!
oh no! Forgive me if you've already mentioned it but are you in Texas? I haven't seen any news today

No I'm in central Alabama. Heart of the state. The storms and tornados are coming from Tx
so sorry! Stay safe and please update to let us know you're okay.

reefmango
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reefmango »

Snarky Lady wrote:
Harkette wrote:

Take care, be safe. :)
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Howlin17 wrote:
Snarky Lady wrote:Hope you can read it

wow....thanks you so much!! I'm surprised they didn't delete it! Maybe the place threatened legal action if they did
I read some of the other comments on that and the KAD's were saying did you watch the next v'log, they went again and paid but that is not true they went to a pumpkin patch the next day. It did not look like Cornbellys
Snarky is as snarky does!
reefmango
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reefmango »

Howlin17 wrote:Ok....I'm a seasoned citizen.....what does "go viral" mean?
And, do the Greedners get paid if I watch on YT but I'm not a subscriber?
:oops:
Forgive me if someone already answered your questions. "Go viral" is a term used when a post takes off, so to speak. in other words, the post is getting lots of hits/traffic/attention.
I'm not sure about your 2nd question though, sorry.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

reefmango wrote:
Howlin17 wrote:Ok....I'm a seasoned citizen.....what does "go viral" mean?
And, do the Greedners get paid if I watch on YT but I'm not a subscriber?
:oops:
Forgive me if someone already answered your questions. "Go viral" is a term used when a post takes off, so to speak. in other words, the post is getting lots of hits/traffic/attention.
I'm not sure about your 2nd question though, sorry.
Thank you! Cannot imagine why that post would be getting a ton of attention......that's just crazy...
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

Harkette wrote:
Aussie Sapphire wrote:
Snarky Lady wrote:They are desperate to go viral. I did not open it to give them a view

They've lost the plot - just because they themselves have shared it again, doesn't mean it's 'gone viral! I'm so embarrassed for them!

has it actually gone viral? I saw the twizzler one in my FB newsfeed quite a bit. But I haven't seen this one at all

They're just in need for money is my best guess.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

Speaking of going viral, did you watch the Buzz World video of one of the quints saying "Go away, Harvey!"? I have no idea if it went viral or not, but it sure is cute

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Sunnyunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sunnyunicorn »

HOLY CHILD BRIDE!!!

Poor Trash, she was just a baby! Just a little girl playing dress up with mommy's (goth) makeup and a pretty white dress. She wanted to play house because that's what she was groomed for and now she's in way, way over her head. That "cute and cool" 19 year old that was the first boy to pay attention to her is now a fat, slovenly loser and they've created four of the most poorly behaved children on the planet.

I'd feel bad for her if she hadn't grown into such a bad person. Her hair color and eyebrows looked SO much better in her child bride wedding picture. She is OUT OF HER MIND with the black caterpillars she rocks these days. Bold, thick brows look good because you're going for a NATURAL effect. Using a black sharpie when your hair is basement bleach yellow is a god awful look.
Sammy16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sammy16 »

I can't get away from them. I'm watching Access Hollwood because my cable is out and guess who's coming up?! It's like I'm trapped in a nightmare.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Take care snarky lady.
Sunnyunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sunnyunicorn »

Thanks for the info Laughter!

Trash hit MLM gold by coming in with an already large (and particularly stupid) fanbase. Her rise was fast and while I doubt her descent will be as fast, when she stops being able to fund their greedy lifestyle the shock will be enormus.

How long can an MLM pyramid stand before it crumbles? Nobody is selling products, they're giving Trash their sign-up fees, and recruiting others to stupidly do the same. I've seen women get into deep trouble with predatory MLMs- especially ones where you have to buy the product yourself first. But the sign ups have to peter out eventually when the market gets saturated, and then it just dries up from the bottom.

I use to follow some popular Instagram moms who made BIG money on that disgusting Younique tarantula mascara and the literally-packed-full-of-stimulants Thrive system. I don't think they ever got near the income levels that Trash did, and their fall was hard.

The more money you're making from an MLM the more you should treat it like lottery winnings. Because with how few people make money from them it is essentially like winning the lotto. But you can't predict that you're going to win the lotto EVERY year, so don't start living like it!
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Did the recent proposed thread titles make it into the title suggestions thread? The DURLS one was brilliant.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sammy16 wrote:I can't get away from them. I'm watching Access Hollwood because my cable is out and guess who's coming up?! It's like I'm trapped in a nightmare.
Is this from when they were in Calif.? Publicity disaster tour.....
SnarkieSophie
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkieSophie »

Golly gosh! That dental procedure she had done to scrape back her gums so her teeth wouldn't be so abnormally teeny tiny must have hurt.

What hope do the poor Feral Four have inheriting genes for Mom's gummy teeth and Dad's Chiclet teeth?

Sorry Harkette, system wouldn't let me post your "blushing bride" photo of Trashley saying it had too many pixels.

Awl done.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Sorry y'all had to talk for wayyyy over 40 pages! Here's part 6! http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13135
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”