Ungrateful Grifting Greedners (Gardner Quad Squad) Part 6

amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ungrateful Grifting Greedners (Gardner Quad Squad) Part

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

[quote="Night lady"]Yeah, I don't understand why the girls aren't in any activities. It would help them so much.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/quote

And it would be so cute to watch!
Sammy16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sammy16 »

Howlin17 wrote:Daddy/daughter date? Trashly and her strange dad? Does he go on "dates" with his other daughter/s? Just creepy....
From the looks of her Instagram story, her dad carries a murse (man purse).

The girls look ridiculous in those teeny tiny outfits today lol.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Night lady wrote:Yeah, I don't understand why the girls aren't in any activities. It would help them so much.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Didn't Tyler say that the girls were all going to have to do the same activities because he wasn't going to separate them. As well there would be no playdates, sleepovers etc unless they were all together. What a stupid fuckwit. I'm no psychologist but common sense prevails and these poor girls are being set up for a really screwed up life what with their speech, food behaviour, developmental delays, lack of basic manners and add to that being spoilt rotten. I just can't understand why the grandparents aren't saying something. As for the daddy daughter thing, sorry but that's just plain selfish and childish. Why not just have it as a fond memory rather than leave the girls for yet another weekend away. And what about her other sister, I wonder how she feels being left out of this special weekend.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

amyisnewhere wrote:
Snarky Lady wrote:Yes Bird woman has inserted herself on the Binghams v'logs. Why do I find her know it all attitude so annoying!!!! Have not come across a lump of coal lately
My guess is ms bird woman is Chelsea Snyder from fb. She's also a know it all kad. Can I say that?

Of course. I think we now know pretty much what we can't do: put up someone else's picture and give out the Greedners personal info. address, ect.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Abbiedownunder wrote:
Night lady wrote:Yeah, I don't understand why the girls aren't in any activities. It would help them so much.

Didn't Tyler say that the girls were all going to have to do the same activities because he wasn't going to separate them. As well there would be no playdates, sleepovers etc unless they were all together. What a stupid fuckwit. I'm no psychologist but common sense prevails and these poor girls are being set up for a really screwed up life what with their speech, food behaviour, developmental delays, lack of basic manners and add to that being spoilt rotten. I just can't understand why the grandparents aren't saying something. As for the daddy daughter thing, sorry but that's just plain selfish and childish. Why not just have it as a fond memory rather than leave the girls for yet another weekend away. And what about her other sister, I wonder how she feels being left out of this special weekend.

My guess would be perhaps her sister is not stuck in the mentality of a 13 year old and has far more mature things to do. And if her sister were to go it would be with her husband and her children, not her Daddy.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

I don't have time to read the whole thread but thanks for the updates so far. I am on holidays (first and only one this year Trashley) and with my children!
Harkette
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Harkette »

spoiled2bits wrote:
Harkette wrote:
SnarkieSophie wrote:

A long, long time ago on another site, I posted my first comment about the Greedners after having lurked for a good while.

I actually posed two questions and asked for peoples' thoughts:

1. That the Gardner girls were developmentally delayed due to their premature birth.

and

2. That Two Ton was gay. I added the fact that my oldest friend was gay and firmly believed Two Ton was sadly in the closet.

Question 2 did offend some I'm sorry to admit, however, one of our LDS Sissies explained that many LDS men in Utah are more in touch with their feminine side than your average guy.

LDS Sissies, do you still believe this is the case?

Many thanks,

Sophie
I don't know if he is gay or not.

I will say this. My husband knows what potpourri is and also occasionally boils some orange rinds with cinnamon and cloves to make the kitchen smell good. He enjoys decorating for holidays, etc. He also does very "manly" things and trust me, he is not gay.

I think making fun of Tyler for these things because they're not "manly" is just as bad as the Greedners and KADs for making a distinction between girl toys and boy toys. Why can't men and women enjoy the same things? What's wrong with a man enjoying potpourri or nice smelling hand soap?

There are plenty of things to snark on about these dipshits, I don't think we need to take it below the belt so to speak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm talked down to over this while you make fun of his weight daily calling him tyabetes? Imagine how offensive that is to people with diabetes, especially those with type 1 which is not preventable..... I merely mentioned I think he's maybe gay. I have many gay people in my life and I find it a bit obvious... Being gay isn't an insult.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Of course being gay isn't an insult and I never said it was. I think you missed my point.

Making fun of him for enjoying B&BW products, potpourri, decorating for fall, etc....those comments are intended to point out his feminine side and yes, they're being used as an insult.

Harkette
Informer
Informer

spoiled2bits wrote:
Harkette wrote:
SnarkieSophie wrote:

A long, long time ago on another site, I posted my first comment about the Greedners after having lurked for a good while.

I actually posed two questions and asked for peoples' thoughts:

1. That the Gardner girls were developmentally delayed due to their premature birth.

and

2. That Two Ton was gay. I added the fact that my oldest friend was gay and firmly believed Two Ton was sadly in the closet.

Question 2 did offend some I'm sorry to admit, however, one of our LDS Sissies explained that many LDS men in Utah are more in touch with their feminine side than your average guy.

LDS Sissies, do you still believe this is the case?

Many thanks,

Sophie
I don't know if he is gay or not.

I will say this. My husband knows what potpourri is and also occasionally boils some orange rinds with cinnamon and cloves to make the kitchen smell good. He enjoys decorating for holidays, etc. He also does very "manly" things and trust me, he is not gay.

I think making fun of Tyler for these things because they're not "manly" is just as bad as the Greedners and KADs for making a distinction between girl toys and boy toys. Why can't men and women enjoy the same things? What's wrong with a man enjoying potpourri or nice smelling hand soap?

There are plenty of things to snark on about these dipshits, I don't think we need to take it below the belt so to speak.

I'm talked down to over this while you make fun of his weight daily calling him tyabetes? Imagine how offensive that is to people with diabetes, especially those with type 1 which is not preventable..... I merely mentioned I think he's maybe gay. I have many gay people in my life and I find it a bit obvious... Being gay isn't an insult.

Also, I rarely if ever comment on his weight and if I have, it certainly isn't daily. I don't even post every day. Perhaps you have me confused with someone else.

BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

Now to be clear, I don't have a problem with Ass and her dad having a tradition. Family is important. Just like I don't have a problem with a couple having datenight. It is important to my other married friends with kids and, as a therapist, we often tell couples not to forget they are people and to date each other etc. So on the face, no problem. It's the absolute unbelievable insane number of events that pisses me off. She is gone every damn chance she can be. Her babysitters are raising her kids. I don't really see any emotional attachment between her and her girls. So there is the issue for me. You had them. You raise them. It does mean giving up concerts (which you should have done at 18), and eating at home, and maybe 3 date nights a week and long trips without your kids is just a HELL of a F*CK too much. And she obviously scared off a ton of people. Where is Tyson's mom?
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

Harkette wrote:
spoiled2bits wrote:
Harkette wrote: I don't know if he is gay or not.

Also, I rarely if ever comment on his weight and if I have, it certainly isn't daily. I don't even post every day. Perhaps you have me confused with someone else.

I didn't say you per se just people here in general and I've nor seen one comment saying it's offensive to say . I'll crawl back under my rock again.

Harkette
Informer
Informer

spoiled2bits wrote:
Harkette wrote:
spoiled2bits wrote:I'm talked down to over this while you make fun of his weight daily calling him tyabetes? Imagine how offensive that is to people with diabetes, especially those with type 1 which is not preventable..... I merely mentioned I think he's maybe gay. I have many gay people in my life and I find it a bit obvious... Being gay isn't an insult.

I didn't say you per se just people here in general and I've nor seen one comment saying it's offensive to say . I'll crawl back under my rock again.

Quoting me personally I just assumed you were speaking to me and not generally to everyone.

BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ugh I can see it now - Assface: I did such a good job teaching the girls to swim this Summer, now I will teach them how to dance. This Fall it's going to be all about dancing.

KADS: oh Asswipe, you will do such a great job making your chunkies elegant and graceful just like you.

They will all get new pastel tutu's and dancing shoes and tights and curl their hair. We will get 5 minutes of them stomping on the floor, they will fall to the couch in exhaustion, and we will never hear "dance" again.

What happened to those super expensive snow outfits and boots that the girls wore oh . . . once.
Last edited by BumblebeeBubbles on Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Let's all get along

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Is it really necessary to call out people here for what they post? Pretty sure way to drive posters away.....speaking for myself.....I don't always appreciate the political comments, but I also don't take it personally. If I ever do have a severe complaint with a post, I would privately contact the person. But, that's just me.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I don't care if those outfits they are wearing are a brand called rags to raches and have been featured in American and British vogue and are what all the cool kids are wearing those girls look ridiculously stupid in them. They are all pulled up in their diapers something fierce. Like a reverse camel toe...
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

I wonder how much the designers of those hideous outfits paid the grifters? Must have been a lot! Looks awful.....like stuffed turkeys!
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

BumblebeeBubbles wrote:Now to be clear, I don't have a problem with Ass and her dad having a tradition. Family is important. Just like I don't have a problem with a couple having datenight. It is important to my other married friends with kids and, as a therapist, we often tell couples not to forget they are people and to date each other etc. So on the face, no problem. It's the absolute unbelievable insane number of events that pisses me off. She is gone every damn chance she can be. Her babysitters are raising her kids. I don't really see any emotional attachment between her and her girls. So there is the issue for me. You had them. You raise them. It does mean giving up concerts (which you should have done at 18), and eating at home, and maybe 3 date nights a week and long trips without your kids is just a HELL of a F*CK too much. And she obviously scared off a ton of people. Where is Tyson's mom?

I totally agree. I think it's great she has a tradition with her dad. I think it's completely awkward to call it a daddy/daughter date. I'm close with my dad and we'll do dinner when he is in town but I don't call it a date. I also find it really shitty they couldn't take the girls because at 2.75 years old they can't sit and listen to a story. My daughter has a very short attention span but a situation that is intended for kids I think they'd understand if a kid stands up during the story. Unfortunately they haven't taught the girls how to behave and Assley doesn't want to have to mother because she had that one mom moment and was burnt out.
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Howlin17 wrote:I wonder how much the designers of those hideous outfits paid the grifters? Must have been a lot! Looks awful.....like stuffed turkeys!
Those are just the worst! I thought they were ugly and hideous when they fit. Now the biggies are way too big for them. They are just ugly! Does go to show that they never throw anything out, though. I wonder how far they had to dig for those!
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Do y'all remember last year when Trashley & her dad went to this same story telling thing? Remember what she bought? I remember! It was 4 pretty elaborate hand puppets we saw for about 2 times!!! We have not seen since like lots of other crap. Wonder if she forgot and will buy them again?
Snarky is as snarky does!
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Re: the ridiculous outfits, I thought the biggies looked like sumo wrestlers. Also proves they don't get their diaper changed much because it would be a bitch getting them off and back on every time they pee one. Plus we know the a Greedners are all about what is easiest!
Snarky is as snarky does!

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”