Ungrateful Grifting Greedners (Gardner Quad Squad) Part 6

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ungrateful Grifting Greedners (Gardner Quad Squad) Part

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Laughter6789 wrote:I know a lot of you aren't huge fans of the Bingham's but I have to say that I absolutely love watching their vlogs. They are always so positive and just seem like good people. Mindy is a super mom. The Greedners should take note of how real parents do it with 4 kids. Branden goes off to work every morning like a real man, and Mindy, between working her own job as a nail tech, spends her days actually being a mom. These people are always on the go as all 4 of their kids are each in a different sport of some sort. Mindy also cooks dinner for her family every night, even though I'm sure she's tired from running from one place to another all day, everyday. Yes, Brandon can be a bit over the top but if you watch some of the vlogs that have his parents and siblings in them, you will see that they are all just a wild and crazy bunch. No matter what they are doing, they seem to find the joy and fun in it and always have a good time. You don't hear them complaining about shit and their kids are well rounded, well behaved, happy children.

Greedners, maybe you should take some parenting and life tips from your vlogger besties.
I like the Bingham's too but the only problem I have is their relationship with the Greedners. I just do not understand it. Surely they have to see how the girls are. Recently I have noticed only the parents go out without the kids. Might be a reason for that. I wonder how the Greedners are going to feel when Hazy is potty trained (it would not surprise me if Mindy has already introduced it to her) and the quads are still running around with a full load at 3 years old +
Snarky is as snarky does!
qsauntiem
Informer
Informer

Unread post by qsauntiem »

eskayem wrote:
PollyKrome wrote:SISies I was wondering about the the possibility of creating a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)/Wiki page here?

It might be a great go-to page which could store our frequently returned to pages, listing thier stupid media pages (that we can put our twist on the assorted pages aka The Greedners fb, ig, sc etc). We could also store our own frequently referred to url posts and photo memes that we would like to go viral, to share abbreviations for newbies, and the classic questions of the long lists of insulting nicknames they give to their own FF, some serious urls including signs of sensory disorders, genetic disorders etc.

We can share the responsibility of editing and correcting it? In doing so it this way it will drive Google searches to this page first.

What do you all think?
I'm down for that, and with all the abbreviations?

**also I noticed that when Evie fell down, all the female babysitter cared about was that the pants were ruined, who ares if she's hurt. Thankfully it was just dirt? What if blood happened? The longer it sits the harder it is to clean out.

Plus weren't they still at home when Indie spilled her juice? Why not run back inside? I guess if you truly wanted to do something, you could have taken off Esme's pants (she was sitting right behind Indie) and grab white, black, grey, or even jeans, slapped those on. Then at least the twins matched

Another thing? It saddens me how Evie looks directly at whomever is filming after she pushes Indie, like a giant middle finger. It's almost creepy.

:love2: Ok, off to do stuff with the little ladies of this house, have a great Friday everyone.
Couldn't Tra$hley just have given Esme that juice covered pants? They don't care about her anyway, why not make her sit in wet pants instead of one of the favored ones?
SnarkieSophie
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkieSophie »

Sissies, this is totally off topic but do any of you recall a Sissie posting a comment a month or so back regarding the 20th anniversary of the death of Diana, The Princess of Wales?

Can anyone remember which of our Sissies posted the comment?

Many thanks,

Sophie
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

I haven't watched the vlog but it Kills me how unprepared these two always are. They have a million free expensive diaper bags. Heck my daughter is 9 and I keep a spare outfit and pjs in the car. If we end up somewhere later than expected I can change her into pajamas before heading home. Or we have had times on a hike or playing at the park the she gets wet or dirty and needs to change. I guess I just like to be prepared. I rarely need the spare items but they've come in handy. I just change out outfits as seasons change.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

So that's why the diapers are always sagging they don't change them while they're out. I dread to think of the diaper rashes these kids get to suffer through.

Unread post by Guest »

eskayem wrote:
PollyKrome wrote:SISies I was wondering about the the possibility of creating a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)/Wiki page here?

It might be a great go-to page which could store our frequently returned to pages, listing thier stupid media pages (that we can put our twist on the assorted pages aka The Greedners fb, ig, sc etc). We could also store our own frequently referred to url posts and photo memes that we would like to go viral, to share abbreviations for newbies, and the classic questions of the long lists of insulting nicknames they give to their own FF, some serious urls including signs of sensory disorders, genetic disorders etc.

We can share the responsibility of editing and correcting it? In doing so it this way it will drive Google searches to this page first.

What do you all think?

**also I noticed that when Evie fell down, all the female babysitter cared about was that the pants were ruined, who ares if she's hurt. Thankfully it was just dirt? What if blood happened? The longer it sits the harder it is to clean out.

Plus weren't they still at home when Indie spilled her juice? Why not run back inside? I guess if you truly wanted to do something, you could have taken off Esme's pants (she was sitting right behind Indie) and grab white, black, grey, or even jeans, slapped those on. Then at least the twins matched.

Another thing? It saddens me how Evie looks directly at whomever is filming after she pushes Indie, like a giant middle finger. It's almost creepy.

:love2: Ok, off to do stuff with the little ladies of this house, have a great Friday everyone.
Yes the abbreviations too; the google search for the meaning of any abbreviations with GQS would bring people to the faq/wiki page. All the important search words would be contained in the faq/wiki and would end up being the first place listed on the google search, especially as it would be a page constantly corrected and updated.

Oh it was the heavy - not the grain? I stand corrected. Do they both have bumps on their foreheads today?
Maybe the heavy is the smartest of all - doing it on film and looking directly at the camera, asking for help?

I was as puzzled as Indie appeared during Apple-Juice-Gate. Imagine in Indies mind - she has to sit in her own pee and shit all day long; but suddenly apple juice is a really big deal. Realizing that the issue is not her discomfort; but that it's all about this freaking pink pants.

Unread post by Guest »

eskayem wrote:

What do you all think?

Plus weren't they still at home when Indie spilled her juice? Why not run back inside? I guess if you truly wanted to do something, you could have taken off Esme's pants (she was sitting right behind Indie) and grab white, black, grey, or even jeans, slapped those on. Then at least the twins matched.

Yes the abbreviations too; the google search for the meaning of any abbreviations with GQS would bring people to the faq/wiki page. All the important search words would be contained in the faq/wiki and would end up being the first place listed on the google search, especially as it would be a page constantly corrected and updated.

Oh it was the heavy - not the grain? I stand corrected. Do they both have bumps on their foreheads today?
Maybe the heavy is the smartest of all - doing it on film and looking directly at the camera, asking for help?

I was as puzzled as Indie appeared during Apple-Juice-Gate. Imagine in Indies mind - she has to sit in her own pee and shit all day long; but suddenly apple juice is a really big deal. Realizing that the issue is not her discomfort; but that it's all about this freaking pink pants.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

I just have to say, I love reading all these posts, especially when I am behind on posts. I don't have anything else to add. Awesome job sissies!! Or should I say, good job! LOL. But seriously, I really do love all your posts. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

OldCountry wrote:I do not watch the Binghams very often, but today was Hazy's first dance lesson. It was refreshing to see a two year old doing an activity. The dance class was adorable. All the little kids were enjoying themselves. From what they showed it didn't look like any pushing, grabbing or grunting going on.
The Greedners, ugh, dried out sticky pants so they match,,breakfast out being feed like birds, let's go and pull kids up rocks with one arm, grab one arm also on the slides and after running the girlesses energy out claim they love spending quality time with the girls, but it's hard to do with two working parents. Heading for lunch, let me guess.. Nuggets and fries? Then heading home for naps.
Not sure if it was intentional or not,, but a couple of the girls got minor revenges in towards Evie today. I have to admit I did rewind and played it several times when Evie fell leaving the restaurant...She was only slightly pushed, but down she went. ASSwit was only concerned that her pants got dirty..they stopped filming at that point. Evie had stopped crying but I wouldn't be surprised she went up to the one that shoved her and that one got popped. There was a little hair grabbing later.
While over at the Bingham's vlog, I noticed the one with feathers in a cage has taken up residence over there, annoying as ever.. :lol:

So the bird woman got bored with the Greedners and has moved on to Mr. And Mrs. Mountable?
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Aussiegal2017 wrote:In line with there permissive parenting would be to just let them Pee everywhere as they have 4 two years olds you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Speaking of permissive parenting (forgive me, I'm way behind again)... This reminds me.... What do you sissies think has happened to Bird Woman? I haven't seen anything from her on YT in well over a week, at least.
Can you fill me in on bird woman? Her history etc. I can't do yt comments, they bother me.
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Snarky Lady wrote:What I don't understand about the gift thing. When the Greedners are adamant on YT or FB that they do not charge to open gifts on the v'log, why don't the followers who have paid speak up? They have several who continuously send. I have no doubt the ones who have spoken up are now banned. I mean if I had ever sent them something and requested it to be open on the v'log only to be told I had to pay I would be ONE & DONE. I have no doubt they request payment from business owners whether they be SAHMs or Etsy etc we have talked to too many. Do we actually know of anyone without ties to their own business they have requested payment from to v'log the opening?
On yesterday's post alone they denied payment twice and even told some to ask Virginia. I believe one of those post have be deleted. Just wondering here!
Because they have loyal die hard fans who don't Care that they have to pay. That's my guess.
reefmango
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reefmango »

OK, I am not even 5 minutes into today's vlog and I am already disgusted and furious! What is wrong with these damn parents?

(And my apologies if any/many of you have already touched on most of this. I just need to vent!)

First, Indie spills whatever and her pants are wet. Aren't you right there at home? Couldn't you simply run inside and grab a different pair? I mean, I could see taking a more creative approach if they were away from home, but for whatever reason, this really bugs me. Is there 4 of them "matching" really all THAT important? Dimwits.

When i'd finally had all I could take in one viewing, however, was a bit into breakfast. Two Ton Tyson is standing up giving bites of his breakfast sandwich to Scarlet and Indie... my mind flashed to a clip I had seen of the Busby quints when the mom, Danielle, had cut up food into tiny pieces and served one plate to each girl. Would that have been so hard for these lazy f$%ks? Why not do that before you even sit down? Get 4 extra plates and divyv up food into a meal for each girl? These girls are being held back in way too many ways.

And then, of course, the speech development, or lack thereof. I am feeling sick right now. Heavie Evie with her owl and, "hoo hoo", and so on. I really had to take a break.

As a side note, Heavie Evie is a mean little girl, however, I'll get to that another time.

SiSies, I so hope someone intervenes soon. These girls are really in trouble and I truly worry for their well being.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

mrsbarnaby wrote:
Abbiedownunder wrote:I hope I didn't read this right because if I did, well I would be more flabbergasted than I ever have been. Someone wrote on TLC page that weekend of hurricane Harvey, they had a "blowing away" sale. Does anyone know if this is true? If so then I think these two have sunk lower than a snake's belly.
Sorry I'm late to the party, I'm only on page 65 but I haven't seen anyone reply to you yet. Yes, it's true. They had alot of backlash for it and kept saying "we've donated" which we all know is complete bullcrap. They definitely sunk to a new low.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yes they posted on their miracle unfolding IG page. It's a pic of the heavies on the beach and it says last Summer Blowout sale posted around 2 weeks ago. This is the one that Tiffany1028 asks them if can't people get the same thing at alibaba. They answer. The comments are still there.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

girlielove wrote:One of the comments on YouTube said something like, "If you want your heartfelt offerings opened on camera, you just have to ask." Heartfelt offerings sounds like a cultish term. All these followers are just sitting at home on their computer, praying that the almighty Greedners show them any kind of acknowledgment, saying they live for the girls and they'd like to meet them one day. I'd be scared out of my mind if strangers, creepers actually, said they lived for my kids. What kind of "parent" chooses this life for their kids?

At the beginning of this year there was this one lady who made a really crazy comment. She said that she and her adult daughter were going to be driving down to Utah and they'd like to stay at the Greedners' house. She said they would be there likely Friday night or early Saturday and they'd be able to stay until Monday. She said she'd emailed them about a confirmation but didn't get a response, so she was commenting on their facebook post. How insane is that?? Making reservations to stay with someone you've never met, so you can see kids you don't know? Some weirdos take to heart the things the Greedners say about loving all their followers. I just worry a real crazy person would pop up one day. We all know where they live.

No one wanted to sit next to the Greedners at the breakfast place. No one even acknowledged them. I thought these two were major celebrities, stars of their own TV show? People probably crowded around them when the girls were babies, but no one really pays attention to your kids once they are nearing preschool age. Assley insists on keeping them dressed exactly the same in order to attract attention, but that is going to be tapering off. School-aged kids who dress the same are just sad, like a has-been celebrity trying to hold on to their glory days. I remember when they used to have two girls wear one thing, and the other two wear something a bit different. It hasn't been that way for awhile now, probably because they are losing attention. Big families are the norm in Utah, and multiples are pretty common these days. It's going to come as a major shock to these two idiots when people stop caring altogether.

Assley said she didn't care about sharing her food because her "kids are actually eating." Ummmm, when are they not eating? Her kids don't have a problem getting enough to eat. I think they have really screwed up thinking on the girls' eating patterns. They still treat them like underage preemies, needing to eat every two hours. They had juice in the car on the way to get breakfast. Poor Esme leaned over the table, her mouth wide open, facing Assley's plate. They are so frantic with food, Esme especially. I'm really starting to get a soft spot for Esme. She tries so hard for attention, and to compete for food and turns, yet still draws the most irritation from her parents. I think it's because she's the neediest kid they have, and we know how lazy the Greedners are.

Assley says that "every time, without fail" a kid falls while running. That wouldn't have happened to Evie if both parents didn't just walk out into the parking lot without holding their kids' hands. Tyass needed to carry his big refill of soda and Assley had to hold her camera. That comes before the girls' safety. I mean, Tyass just walks out into the street without turning back to check on the kids. These two have no common sense.

It was hilarious to hear Assley say that her kids have "two working parents." I bet Tyass feels so emasculated to not have a real job. He gets to order Chinese shit off the internet, mark up the prices, then list it on the computer before having his siblings come over to package it up for him. What is he going to tell his girls about his career choice? That he posts too-personal information about them on the interwebs for page views and money? If my dad did that, writing that I was sneaky or a bully and posted it for anyone to see, I would feel so violated. Parents are there to protect you, and keep you safe from outside scorn and criticism. Why doesn't Tyass write a blaahg post on himself, say he is lazy, overweight, crazy about young teenage girls, constipated lately? They are delusional if they think everyone the world over loves his kids and don't compare them to their own, sometimes negatively. Wouldn't you just feel so exposed and vulnerable if all those pictures and videos were "leaked" on the forever-internet?

The Greedners should've stopped vlogging the girls when they turned one. Now they are addicted to this self-important fame they have and they will never be able to stop.
You're exactly right. They're addicted and nothing will stop them. They're getting too much attention and money and they love that.
Pinky34
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Pinky34 »

SnarkieSophie wrote:My second post highlighted my disgust re Two Ton's all to obvious plea for a KAD to send them a 4th high chair for his durls.

Awl done.

That was the final straw for me. I was so disgusted by them for doing this. I googled them & found the other site we used to be on and was so happy to see other people felt the same!
Imsorrybut
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Imsorrybut »

In regards to the Ashley making the girls match with the juice pants, I remember back when I first start watching the girls. They were probably 18 months or so, maybe a little older. I found them so cute but I remember
Once Ashley had them in matching outfits with cardigans or something. One of the girls kept taking off the cardigan and Ashley said "that makes mommy sad!" And it bugged me SO BADLY. Like really? Your sad your daughter wants to take off her jacket SHES WEARING INSIDE? All because it was a cute jacket and all the other girls had them on. My son refuses to wear hats, he's almost 2 and he just rips them right off. Yes, they make super cute toddler hats but I'm not forcing him to wear it and telling him I'm sad when he doesn't dress how I want him to, Jesus. I cannot wait till the girls refuse to dress alike. Ashley will literally pull her own hair out!
reefmango
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reefmango »

OldCountry wrote:I do not watch the Binghams very often, but today was Hazy's first dance lesson. It was refreshing to see a two year old doing an activity. The dance class was adorable. All the little kids were enjoying themselves. From what they showed it didn't look like any pushing, grabbing or grunting going on.
The Greedners, ugh, dried out sticky pants so they match,,breakfast out being feed like birds, let's go and pull kids up rocks with one arm, grab one arm also on the slides and after running the girlesses energy out claim they love spending quality time with the girls, but it's hard to do with two working parents. Heading for lunch, let me guess.. Nuggets and fries? Then heading home for naps.
Not sure if it was intentional or not,, but a couple of the girls got minor revenges in towards Evie today. I have to admit I did rewind and played it several times when Evie fell leaving the restaurant...She was only slightly pushed, but down she went. ASSwit was only concerned that her pants got dirty..they stopped filming at that point. Evie had stopped crying but I wouldn't be surprised she went up to the one that shoved her and that one got popped. There was a little hair grabbing later.
While over at the Bingham's vlog, I noticed the one with feathers in a cage has taken up residence over there, annoying as ever.. :lol:
I also rewatched Evie's fall a few times and agreed, it may not have been intentional, however, if it was because Esme pushed her, she was very subtle about it. And I am ashamed to admit this as I would not want anyone to get seriously hurt, however, all I could think of was that mean, heavy, Evie was finally getting a piece of her own medicine.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

I love reading all your posts, too. Most everything that makes me so sick about the Greedners gets covered by one of you sissies at some point, which helps tremendously. Somebody posted recently wondering why the Greeds keep exploiting their kids when they are getting more and more criticism. Well, of course money. I like to think the criticism eventually will outweigh their greed, but BigA$$ loves the couch so much that they have really dug their heels in.

I reluctantly added Stupid's Lipshit Facebook just to, well, you know...It is so disgusting that I'm sure that I will be forced to unfollow soon. Anyway, I have decided that Ashley is just a full blown crook. It's tempting to say that crooks are generally dirty, overweight,old,loser men that don't care that much if they end up in the slammer. And Ashley may not look the part, but that's what she is: a crook.

A few weeks ago on Lipshit, some potential Lipshit victim asked Crooked A$$ley if you could make money by becoming a distributor. Ass replied with something like, "it all depends on what you put into it, but I have made a lot of money and you can, too, if you work as hard as I have." Bullshit, you crooked whore, you know you are lying to your next victim! (Whore because she whites out her kids-should have called her a pimp, actually, but I need to save that word for Tya$$.) She knows exactly why she makes way more than anyone else. She has coldly calculated that every time she signs up a new distributor, she makes a few hundred. She also knows that said distributor will drop out soon after only being able to sell two lipsticks, one to a best friend and one to her mommy. Then A$$ catches flack, but since the new distributor is only out a few hundred bucks, they will generally drop it and move on with life. Occasionally, she does have to remind her disgruntled KADs and followers to be the nicest person they can be. Or send Amanda out to run interference for a few days. I am convinced she is smartly paying Amanda big bucks to be the frontman for her criminal operation.
Yeah, A$$ley, you may not look the part (much to your benefit,)
but you are still a dirty, filthy crook!
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

In my opinion Tyler is not gay, he's metrosexual/femmy. He's not a manly man at all.

So if we concluded they have to spend about $300/week at Costco on grocery/household supplies. And Ashley mentioned on top of that she grocery shops alone each week. And then they go out to eat every single day. That's at least --- what $20/day? Plus soda and donuts and fancy date nights. How much are they spending JUST on food?

$20x30days=$600 in fast food alone, at least.

And the busby family summer shoot was really pretty. Gqs was a fall shoot. You can't do a long sleeve dress and call that a summer family picture. So extremely weird that the little twins didn't get dresses that fit them.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

On my post above, I meant to say Whores out her kids, not whites out. Stupid autocorrect.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”