Gardner Quad Squad: A Miracle Unraveling | Part 7

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: A Miracle Unraveling | Part 7

Unread post by Night lady »

I prefer the tapatalk app, but that's just me. Probably because I am on my phone it reads better for me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

For video requests we should all act like KADs and ask for a DITL where Tyson is gone because I really want to see how you do it all day with 4 by yourself. OMG you're such an inspiration.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

I couldn't listen to mcfatty on his live feed. Ick! If I want to hear someone lie to me I'll go elsewhere, LOL.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

amyisnewhere wrote:
Howlin17 wrote:Is there an easy way to see the photos posted from tapatalk? Or, is it copy and paste? I never can see them
I just downloaded the tap app and go in there to see the pic and then go back to the website to read the rest of the pages. the app is so diff so I prefer the website.
Is this the pic
Snarky is as snarky does!
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

Yes ^^
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Snarky Lady wrote:
amyisnewhere wrote:
Howlin17 wrote:Is there an easy way to see the photos posted from tapatalk? Or, is it copy and paste? I never can see them
I just downloaded the tap app and go in there to see the pic and then go back to the website to read the rest of the pages. the app is so diff so I prefer the website.
Is this the pic
OMG....thank you....I think.....that is disturbing! He truly looks like a perv, sounds like a perv....ugh
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

DoodleBop wrote:For video requests we should all act like KADs and ask for a DITL where Tyson is gone because I really want to see how you do it all day with 4 by yourself. OMG you're such an inspiration.
Or as a way to disguise it even more, ask for a comparison. One day Tyson does it by himself and the next day she does. And see if both can do a day alone with FTYO. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

Here is the series of finger stills from the video the other day.
I think it is a very painful way for a child to hold her hand to grab something.
I had major hand surgery a few years ago and got CRPS from it. There were a great deal of complications and had to do years of hand therapy to get my knuckles out of contracture.

con·trac·ture
kənˈtrak(t)SHər/
noun MEDICINE
a condition of shortening and hardening of muscles, tendons, or other tissue, often leading to deformity and rigidity of joints.

I think that Indie 's hands (as well as her arms) are stuck into contracture. I think that unless they work with her on getting her out of this she won't be able to tie her shoe laces, work with buttons, hold a pencil.

I know that with contracture the sooner it is dealt with the better. I also read that the ring finger length is a sign of developmental issues already spoken of her, plus a sign of too much testosterone and I wondered about the ivf hormones.

My concern, like some others here, is that the girls get their needs taken care of and live happy, healthy lives, outside of the spotlight of YT.

I don't go looking for fights or disagreements. That's not why I am here. This is the last I will speak of my thoughts on this particular photo of Indie's finger issues.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

amyisnewhere wrote:I'm reading this site on my phone but on the website itself and only occasionally see pics. I saw one from Polly cracker.
Same here. After trying about 10 freaking times, it finally worked for me. Goodness gracious-all I wanted was to see a picture. Technology. Lol!

I thought in yesterdays vlog someone had said that one of the girls snagged a grape while out shopping. That makes me cringe when I see them eating foods that are such choking hazards without being cut up. I know whichever girl it was sneaked it but these two assholes make it a habit of giving them whole pieces of food that they could easily choke on. Last week my nephew had to perform the Heimlich maneuver on his daughter. She started choking on a grape that she grabbed before he could cut it up. I know accidents happen and it is difficult to keep an eye on them 24/7 but to intentionally do it over and over is just asking for a tragedy.
newtothis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by newtothis »

Oh my god!!!

Today’s vlog. They totally left those kids in the car while he got a haircut. They’re driving after eating. Then a small cut to the kids trying to get in that kiddie car in their garage. (Trying to create an illusion that they went home after eating) but you clearly hear her friend Lane say clown car. He left after eating so this is out of order. They totally threw that in because the KIDS WERE IN THE CAR WHILE HE GOT HIS HAIR CUT!!! Wtf?!?!?
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Snarky Lady wrote:
amyisnewhere wrote:
Is this the pic

Yes. He really creeps me out and for some reason makes me uncomfortable in this picture. Maybe weird to feel uncomfortable from a picture but he does.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Sneaky_snarky wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:For video requests we should all act like KADs and ask for a DITL where Tyson is gone because I really want to see how you do it all day with 4 by yourself. OMG you're such an inspiration.
Or as a way to disguise it even more, ask for a comparison. One day Tyson does it by himself and the next day she does. And see if both can do a day alone with FTYO. Lol.

Yes. We should mention other youtubers with several small kids, even multiples have done mom vs dad style videos.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

The Greedners have accomplished something I thought was impossible. They have managed to make me intensely dislike a 2 1/2 yr. old. I skip over any "scenes" involving Evi.
girlielove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girlielove »

Vlog recap

Tubby's turn to get the girls up again. He changes their diapers but can't be bothered getting them dressed. Binkies still. Someone in the comments asked why they haven't stopped the binkies after Hawaii like they said they would. Sitting on the high chair tray. Tubby makes a big deal out of the box of donuts again, and offers each girl a giant donut. Another brave soul in the comments said that the girls don't need donuts every day and that the bigger twins are already overweight, with full faces and protruding jaw lines. They were pounced on, of course. I don't know why Tyass thinks it is okay for the girls to eat donuts as much as they do. Makes me cringe just thinking of those little bodies eating all that sugar and fat.

Tubby lounging on the couch throwing pillows on the bigger twins. What a great game. Teach them to throw heavy things just like their chairs. How do they have time to teach them crap like that but they can't teach them the ABCs?

I bet they are kicking themselves for not getting Scarlett supposedly eating a dog treat on camera. Tubby tries to tell us that's what she did, but I don't buy it. Maybe she licked it but there's no way she ate something like that. Oh well Tubs, pic or it didn't happen. There goes your sure-to-be-viral moment again!

Assley lounging on the couch "working." Letting their friend occupy the kids, the friend who "helped with the babies every single night" when they first came home. These two have never done this quadruplets thing alone, have they. How do parents of large families do it without constant help and two stay-on-the-couch parents?

Soda cups on counter. New outfits on the girls, and those ridiculous boots. Esme scared of the rain again and rushing to the car. Assley says "They look adorable!" All about looks to her, not what is most comfortable for her kids. They go out for lunch and Assley says, "Everyone is staring at us." She wishes so, doesn't she. Other than one person saying hi, all the other customers looked annoyed and/or had no idea who these attention-seekers were. I thought they were celebrities and stars of their own show? How does everyone not realize this??

They love the tall tables "because then the girls can't go anywhere." You know, the big one in the middle of the restaurant, so everyone can see them. Too bad no one gave a crap. Assley says to Tubby, "Indie won't let go of my hand," and Indie hurriedly pulls her hand away. Way to make your daughter feel bad. Assley eats and talks with her mouth full, so it's no surprise the girls do too. We get to see a lot of open-mouth chewing today. Giant diapered bums leaving the restaurant. Those pants were so tight on the girls.

Driving down the road and Tybutt keeps looking in the rearview mirror, sticking his tongue out, trying to get the girls to laugh. Nice driving dumbbutt. He complained about getting a haircut like the big baby he is. As soon as that was done, his face looked 10 pounds fatter. No wonder he didn't want to cut his hair. Don't know where the girls were during the haircut. Maybe they got another sitter. Tyass lounges on the couch again, his shirt skintight. He was all excited for his live feed, I bet. The girls went to bed in their darkened rooms and then Ty got in bed alone for his lonely-ladies chat. He admitted during the live feed that he wasn't reading the scrolling comments, just looking at his notes. The live feed got far fewer views than I've ever seen for one of those. Guess people are getting sick of him rambling on for 45 minutes about how selfless Jesus was and how he and Assley communicate so well and "visit" every night. Gag. Couldn't watch the rest, sorry sissies, no recap of live feed from me.
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

PollyKrome I don't think anyone is upset with your opinion. Just like with everything else, various "signs or symptoms" can occur in a developmentally normally population too.

Like you, I agree you may be onto something. FOR SURE with the arms if not the fingers too. Im going to be keeping an eye on this.

When someone (maybe even you) last mentioned contracture I looked it up. Someone else also said it was a sign of CP. Then the google rabbit hole led me to more research on long term effects of TTTS. Sure enough, both CP, contracture, sensory issues, motor skills concerns are all somewhat mentioned there. Also speech concerns. I found it fascinating. I'm not a doctor, but it was enough that if it were my kid I'd be having her tested.

Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

PollyKrome wrote:Here is the series of finger stills from the video the other day.
I think it is a very painful way for a child to hold her hand to grab something.
I had major hand surgery a few years ago and got CRPS from it. There were a great deal of complications and had to do years of hand therapy to get my knuckles out of contracture.

con·trac·ture
kənˈtrak(t)SHər/
noun MEDICINE
a condition of shortening and hardening of muscles, tendons, or other tissue, often leading to deformity and rigidity of joints.

I think that Indie 's hands (as well as her arms) are stuck into contracture. I think that unless they work with her on getting her out of this she won't be able to tie her shoe laces, work with buttons, hold a pencil.

I know that with contracture the sooner it is dealt with the better. I also read that the ring finger length is a sign of developmental issues already spoken of her, plus a sign of too much testosterone and I wondered about the ivf hormones.

My concern, like some others here, is that the girls get their needs taken care of and live happy, healthy lives, outside of the spotlight of YT.

I don't go looking for fights or disagreements. That's not why I am here. This is the last I will speak of my thoughts on this particular photo of Indie's finger issues.

ALSO! I just thought- maybe we should be discussing this as not if you CAN make this gesture, but DO you do so when grabbing things subconsciously. I have never seen my twins do this when holding an item, but I'm going to pay more attention to the vlogs and to my kids. Just for my own curiosity sake at this point.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gardner Quad Squad: A Miracle Unraveling | Part 7

Unread post by GymChick »

Okay so I've been on ytmd for a few years and I bitch and gossip about a couple youtubers. It happens often where I find a new family to watch come here and see the "light" and realize they aren't so great. I watched this family past few days, and besides the cooking and eating out I don't see much to gossip about. Honestly their behaviour for their age is pretty appropriate and speech average- not above or below, I saw the little girls pointing to everything and saying the names, pointing out shapes, one little girl said "I found it!" and so on. They followed along the sidewalk when asked, stay together, followed instructions, stayed sitting on their bum at the restaurant table. They aren't perfect but they aren't even 3 yet lol, they are way more calm and well behaved then my strong willed 27 month old- I know the quads are 6 months older or so but if my little girl acts as behaved as those girls I will be pretty pleased. And some kids are picky eaters and won't eat perfectly at the the table, despite offering so many options my 2 yo only eats breakfast foods, fruit and mac and cheese (lol it's so frustrating). But it's also pretty normal. The dad seemed super nice to me too. It's annoying when he was blogging and saying the same thing to every girl in his baby voice but then I guess I get it, if you have quads you kinda have to repeat what you say to each girl individually. Maybe I'll see the light the more vlogs I watch?? I usually do get disappointed, but unless i get narcasstic, idiotic, abusive, bitchy stuck up vibes from them mom and dad I usually think the parents are okay. Not perfect but not terrible. If there are like specific videos that show the true colours feel free to suggest I watch them.

ETA
I also feel like I get it if they have a nanny or a lot of help. 4 two year olds would be my nightmare lol even if I stayed or worked from home, when they are your own children it's more exhausting

Last edited by GymChick on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
KerrieL
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KerrieL »

[quote="gymchick43"]Okay so I've been on ytmd for a few years and I bitch and gossip about a couple youtubers. It happens often where I find a new family to watch come here and see the "light" and realize they aren't so great. I watched this family past few days, and besides the cooking and eating out I don't see much to gossip about. Honestly their behaviour for their age is pretty appropriate and speech average- not above or below, I saw the little girls pointing to everything and saying the names, pointing out shapes, one little girl said "I found it!" and so on. They followed along the sidewalk when asked, stay together, followed instructions, stayed sitting on their bum at the restaurant table. They aren't perfect but they aren't even 2 yet lol, they are way more calm and well behaved then my strong willed 27 month old- I know the quads are 6 months older or so but if my little girl acts as behaved as those girls I will be pretty pleased. And some kids are picky eaters and won't eat perfectly at the the table, despite offering so many options my 2 yo only eats breakfast foods, fruit and mac and cheese (lol it's so frustrating). But it's also pretty normal. The dad seemed super nice to me too. It's annoying when he was blogging and saying the same thing to every girl in his baby voice but then I guess I get it, if you have quads you kinda have to repeat what you say to each girl individually. Maybe I'll see the light the more vlogs I watch?? I usually do get disappointed, but unless i get narcasstic, idiotic, abusive, bitchy stuck up vibes from them mom and dad I usually think the parents are okay. Not perfect but not terrible. If there are like specific videos that show the true colours feel free to suggest I watch them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote
The quads are almost 3 not 2

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

KerrieL wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:Okay so I've been on ytmd for a few years and I bitch and gossip about a couple youtubers. It happens often where I find a new family to watch come here and see the "light" and realize they aren't so great. I watched this family past few days, and besides the cooking and eating out I don't see much to gossip about. Honestly their behaviour for their age is pretty appropriate and speech average- not above or below, I saw the little girls pointing to everything and saying the names, pointing out shapes, one little girl said "I found it!" and so on. They followed along the sidewalk when asked, stay together, followed instructions, stayed sitting on their bum at the restaurant table. They aren't perfect but they aren't even 2 yet lol, they are way more calm and well behaved then my strong willed 27 month old- I know the quads are 6 months older or so but if my little girl acts as behaved as those girls I will be pretty pleased. And some kids are picky eaters and won't eat perfectly at the the table, despite offering so many options my 2 yo only eats breakfast foods, fruit and mac and cheese (lol it's so frustrating). But it's also pretty normal. The dad seemed super nice to me too. It's annoying when he was blogging and saying the same thing to every girl in his baby voice but then I guess I get it, if you have quads you kinda have to repeat what you say to each girl individually. Maybe I'll see the light the more vlogs I watch?? I usually do get disappointed, but unless i get narcasstic, idiotic, abusive, bitchy stuck up vibes from them mom and dad I usually think the parents are okay. Not perfect but not terrible. If there are like specific videos that show the true colours feel free to suggest I watch them.

I edited it, meant to say not even 3 yet

AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

gymchick43 wrote:
KerrieL wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:Okay so I've been on ytmd for a few years and I bitch and gossip about a couple youtubers. It happens often where I find a new family to watch come here and see the "light" and realize they aren't so great. I watched this family past few days, and besides the cooking and eating out I don't see much to gossip about. Honestly their behaviour for their age is pretty appropriate and speech average- not above or below, I saw the little girls pointing to everything and saying the names, pointing out shapes, one little girl said "I found it!" and so on. They followed along the sidewalk when asked, stay together, followed instructions, stayed sitting on their bum at the restaurant table. They aren't perfect but they aren't even 2 yet lol, they are way more calm and well behaved then my strong willed 27 month old- I know the quads are 6 months older or so but if my little girl acts as behaved as those girls I will be pretty pleased. And some kids are picky eaters and won't eat perfectly at the the table, despite offering so many options my 2 yo only eats breakfast foods, fruit and mac and cheese (lol it's so frustrating). But it's also pretty normal. The dad seemed super nice to me too. It's annoying when he was blogging and saying the same thing to every girl in his baby voice but then I guess I get it, if you have quads you kinda have to repeat what you say to each girl individually. Maybe I'll see the light the more vlogs I watch?? I usually do get disappointed, but unless i get narcasstic, idiotic, abusive, bitchy stuck up vibes from them mom and dad I usually think the parents are okay. Not perfect but not terrible. If there are like specific videos that show the true colours feel free to suggest I watch them.

I edited it, meant to say not even 3 yet

Keep watching.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”