The Grabner Quad Squad: Open It! Open It! Open It! | Part 8

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Grabner Quad Squad: OpenIt! OpenIt! OpenIt! | Part 8

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

I must say that I love the new title name!

After watching yesterdays vlog there is no way I can possibly stomach to watch todays. However, I did read the comments because they are more entertaining than the actual vlog. I find it hard to believe that these KAD are so amazed, impressed, and in love with the fact that a child that is almost 3 years old says "hi daddy." Holy crap! Seriously? Good Lord people set your expectations a little higher.
Pinky34
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Pinky34 »

For those of you that watched today's vlog who is the man at the table sitting next to one of the heavies while they're eating out? I've never seen that guy before. Thanks for your help!

Buttback posted a pic of all of them eating out on IG, that's how I saw the man. Btw someone is going through the posts on GQS & buttback's IG page & saying some funny/mean things that are getting the KADs in a major uproar! It's not me! Promise. It's obviously a fake account, probably from someone he blocked.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: The Grabner Quad Squad: Open It! Open It! Open It! | Par

Ok I'm confused - which is pretty easy to do right now because I'm on pain meds. Lol! Anyway the vlog from yesterday and the picture on their Facebook of them out to eat, once again, with Uncle Lane, Blubber Butt is wearing his oh so precious NKOTB sweatshirt. Is this the same day as the vlog was done or is he wearing this sweatshirt two or more days in a row?
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

I view everything on my droid Samsung 8, on tapatalk. I can always see photos, but can't ever see emojis. No idea why; not technologically minded. {{Shrug}}

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by snarksite »

GA Peach70 wrote:Ok I'm confused - which is pretty easy to do right now because I'm on pain meds. Lol! Anyway the vlog from yesterday and the picture on their Facebook of them out to eat, once again, with Uncle Lane, Blubber Butt is wearing his oh so precious NKOTB sweatshirt. Is this the same day as the vlog was done or is he wearing this sweatshirt two or more days in a row?
I thought the same thing. He's been wearing that sweatshirt for at least two days. And forget those hideous shorts. They look like something a gym locker would vomit.

These are the same people that try to be the center of attention in every situation, yet T$$ dresses so slovenly. He looks like he smells, he can't be bothered to wear clean, neat clothes. I know he's obese but there are plenty of big and tall stores, why doesn't he shop at any of them? Being "large" does not mean you must look unkempt.
Jeez, take a shower, comb your hair, wear decent clothes.

So, when people see the girls, does he realize they are also seeing him? I mean he doesn't let the girls go anywhere in public without him; you would think he would dress halfway decently for "his" fans. He's a walking stereotype of a fat, lazy slob who doesn't give a damn.

I couldn't get through today's vlog. And didn't even try to watch the FB live feed.
Thank you all for your descriptions of both.

Someone said that he didn't even look at the scrolling comments on the live feed, he just read from his own notes. So, I'm guessing they can't edit the live feeds until after the fact. Must make all those poor KAD distraught that he won't give shout outs.

So sad for the girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Pinky34 wrote:For those of you that watched today's vlog who is the man at the table sitting next to one of the heavies while they're eating out? I've never seen that guy before. Thanks for your help!

Buttback posted a pic of all of them eating out on IG, that's how I saw the man. Btw someone is going through the posts on GQS & buttback's IG page & saying some funny/mean things that are getting the KADs in a major uproar! It's not me! Promise. It's obviously a fake account, probably from someone he blocked.

Holy Crap! I just went to his IG and this one person's comments I think you are talking about are still there. I am surprised they are still there, yes they are funny to me, but boy o' boy they are mean.. I only went back three pictures.. started with the shopping cart one then him on couch with a daughter and then the lunch one. I have to say TyASS's intro to him with and his daughter picture one is so beyond disturbing, I don't have words right now.. Please everyone go read it and tell me what is wrong with this 'picture' Sorry, I have to go right now and throw up :x
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

Carrying over from the last thread, the pic of Tyson with Scarlett disturbed me too. There is just some creep factor with him and I felt like he was trying to look attractive in that pic which isn't right with a kid. On the Quad Squad Instagram page he has one with him laying with Indie and he's winking. Just creepy.
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

I would just like to add that I have an IPHONE 6 that I always read & post on here , well a while back I noticed I had an update for my phone which I'm guilty of always ignoring and delaying, so one day the update notice came up & I accidentally pressed the option to update & when it was finished Tapatalk was automatically installed on my phone. So I don't know if you all procrastinate like me but if you do maybe check your updates & your phone should automatically do it for you, hope this helps
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

I watched about 5 minutes of the live last night, up until he talked about how much A$$ cooks. I knew then is was going to be a shit show full of lies.....again.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

pollycracker wrote:I watched about 5 minutes of the live last night, up until he talked about how much A$$ cooks. I knew then is was going to be a shit show full of lies.....again.

If Assley cooks as much as Tyler claims she does (& we know he's lying) maybe she should consider buying some real plates to eat off of instead of paper plates all the time!
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SnarkyJ wrote:Carrying over from the last thread, the pic of Tyson with Scarlett disturbed me too. There is just some creep factor with him and I felt like he was trying to look attractive in that pic which isn't right with a kid. On the Quad Squad Instagram page he has one with him laying with Indie and he's winking. Just creepy.

I only saw the picture here first which was disturbing enough, but then went and looked on his IG page.. Found the, not the few words usually used to describe the picture, but this whole paragraph thing about "their own love languages" "How patient they are with his learning curve" Please someone explain this to me..As I am writing this, check out the last post at the bottom, if it's still there... :-o
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

OldCountry wrote:
Pinky34 wrote:For those of you that watched today's vlog who is the man at the table sitting next to one of the heavies while they're eating out? I've never seen that guy before. Thanks for your help!

Holy Crap! I just went to his IG and this one person's comments I think you are talking about are still there. I am surprised they are still there, yes they are funny to me, but boy o' boy they are mean.. I only went back three pictures.. started with the shopping cart one then him on couch with a daughter and then the lunch one. I have to say TyASS's intro to him with and his daughter picture one is so beyond disturbing, I don't have words right now.. Please everyone go read it and tell me what is wrong with this 'picture' Sorry, I have to go right now and throw up :x
Ahhh, I tried to find those comments on their IG account but I failed. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Or post ss?

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Night lady wrote:
OldCountry wrote:

Ahhh, I tried to find those comments on their IG account but I failed. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Or post ss?

Hey there,, The only way I do it is on my laptop. I search for Tyson Gardner Instagram and it comes up. All of the pictures show up and I click on one and it shows the picture with the comments to the right. That's the extent of what I can do. Hope that helps.. :P

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

OldCountry wrote:
Night lady wrote:
OldCountry wrote:

Hey there,, The only way I do it is on my laptop. I search for Tyson Gardner Instagram and it comes up. All of the pictures show up and I click on one and it shows the picture with the comments to the right. That's the extent of what I can do. Hope that helps.. Image

Thanks, I found it!! One particular comment is definitely a fake account but they got their point across.

pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

Sisteroo wrote:
pollycracker wrote:I watched about 5 minutes of the live last night, up until he talked about how much A$$ cooks. I knew then is was going to be a shit show full of lies.....again.

If Assley cooks as much as Tyler claims she does (& we know he's lying) maybe she should consider buying some real plates to eat off of instead of paper plates all the time!
They have lots of cabinets in the McRental. Do you suppose they have real plates and cups stored in them somewhere or are they all full of paper/plastic products, sippy cups, leftover bottles and binkies?

lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

So I'm scrolling FB

In lipshit world ASSWIT's "boss" Kelsie ( I guess that would be called her upline) did a live feed announcement with her husband. They won a billboard contest to be featured in Times Square and also someone named Melissa from her down line was picked as well. Kelsie also credited her husband for helping with the billboard. I think she and her husband will be featured?

I'm sure ASSWIT and BigASS are more then pissed that she/they didn't win. Well that is if they entered.

PS info on Kelsie being her upline courtesy of my daughter, any lipshitters please chime in and correct
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If Asswipe supposedly cooks so much then why do they always show them eating out and not vlog them cooking or eating at home? She said somewhere that she runs short on time but she has time to spackle that shit all over her face? They contradict themselves all the time. I don't see how they don't feel like shit every day after eating out day after day, meal after meal. I would get so sick of it. There is nothing like a home cooked meal.

I also saw on the comments on IG from someone claiming to be one of their neighbors at their new house. She said she didn't realize how famous they were but she wasn't surprised considering how adorable their family is. She also said she couldn't wait until they moved it. Oh please! Don't fall for it lady! Trust me after just a week of them living by you, you will be ready for them to move. (Which may happen sooner than later if they continue their lifestyle) Watch Asswipe around your husband. She likes to mount other men. Beware!
mia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mia »

SnarkyJ wrote:Carrying over from the last thread, the pic of Tyson with Scarlett disturbed me too. There is just some creep factor with him and I felt like he was trying to look attractive in that pic which isn't right with a kid. On the Quad Squad Instagram page he has one with him laying with Indie and he's winking. Just creepy.
AND, carry those two pics over with the 'just out of the shower' nakey-(appearing) pic with Evie.

Daddy has some real issues, including his much-chronicled addiction to sugar. He's knowingly passing the effects and health risks on to his little miracles. Unfortunately, the child bride doesn't possess the reasoning capabilities to grasp such risks, thinking it's all "so fun" and "they look adorable". Not for long...

JMO
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

After the criticism he got on the tongue picture, I am really surprised that he posted this picture with Grain. I can't remember which kid was in the tongue pic, and I think Mimi or somebody removed it. Anybody remember which child?
Anyway, I can't honestly believe a normal person would post that description. It is without doubt the creepiest thing I have ever seen a parent write about their child. Especially in light of his history with 13 year old Ashley. I am not joking when I say he needs to be investigated. Keep in mind that perverts love to publicize clues as they taunt the public.
What else is going on on the parts of the picture that you can't see?
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Oh, and Gymchick (our new poster who thinks the Grabners seem normal and the dad seems super nice,) take a good gander and description of the Instagram picture we are all talking about.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”