The Grabner Quad Squad: Open It! Open It! Open It! | Part 8

CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: The Grabner Quad Squad: Open It! Open It! Open It! | Par

Unread post by CherryBaby »

These pompous blowhards should have stayed completely quiet on all fronts today. They are just so very self centered. They think they are celebrities that have to send condolences to comfort the nation during times of crisis. We don't need you to do that, Buttback!

And thanks to whoever pointed out to them on Instagram the insensitive blood splatter picture. But MIMI will just delete it. They won't apologize and take it down. Nope, they will just leave it there and wonder why more and more people loathe them.
Harkette
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Harkette »

BumblebeeBubbles wrote:
Harkette wrote:
BumblebeeBubbles wrote: I think Cali did a great job summing it up. The prophet and leadership of the church are located in Salt Lake City. Since it’s a worldwide church, the biannual conference allows us to receive counsel from the leadership. It is rejuvenating to many and I love that I get to stay in my pajamas. It’s long. There are 8 hours for all members (in 2 hours chunks on Saturday and Sunday). I think the word expected is who you ask. In my home growing up, we watched all 8 hours no question. But I know a lot of people who will only watch Sunday sessions. There’s no one that ever asks you if you watch. Now that I go in and out of being an active Mormon, I haven’t watched it for a couple years but tuned in just for the Sunday morning session. The nice thing is, the talks all appear on the internet within a couple hours and are published by the church in the church magazine the following month. So if a session is missed, many say they will just read it. Some families are diehard. Others use it as a vacation weekend with no church responsibilities. To each their own!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can non-Mormons watch it somewhere? I would be interested even though I am Catholic :)

Of course! Someone posted the link below but LDS.org would have them all both audio and written as well as - if you search around - probably answer any questions you had on how the Greedners aren’t real good missionaries for the Mormon church. Ha ha. Also any google search with a topic and “General Conference” or “LDS General Conference” and you can probably find out what our leaders say about any topic.

And you’d be surprised - Catholics and Mormons have our similarities. Sometimes in this world, we just have to find out what we have in common instead of scream at what we have that’s different. It would be a good lesson coming out of today in our world, wouldn’t it? Sigh.

Thank you. I am always interested in other faiths and what they believe and why.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Pinky34 wrote:What's sad about this picture they posted, that some of you were referring to above, is that IG says it was posted 3 hours ago. This was long after the news broke about what happened in Las Vegas.

Even stupid ButtBack wrote himself a note to mention Vegas in a livefeed so how could he be this stupid not to notice the font looked like blood spatter?
Notice how fast the addressed a tragedy that isn't necessarily in need of monetary support from our nation. They're "praying" and "crying" and "heartbroken" today, yet they kept their damn mouth glued shut for WEEKS after Harvey and didn't say or do a freaking thing until it became clear that Florida was going to be hit just as bad, if not worse. I still would be willing to bet a lot of money that they addressed their "sizable donation" of what was largely made up of things their viewers actually donated to another family, not to them. I think they made this donation when they did because it was close enough to Irma that no one really asked them if they would donate there too. They got a buy one, get one free special with that donation, curtesy of the KAD. Now they're free to be as sad as they "want" because no one is pressuring them to do anything for someone other than themselves!
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Pinky34 wrote:What's sad about this picture they posted, that some of you were referring to above, is that IG says it was posted 3 hours ago. This was long after the news broke about what happened in Las Vegas.

Even stupid ButtBack wrote himself a note to mention Vegas in a livefeed so how could he be this stupid not to notice the font looked like blood spatter?
Notice how fast the addressed a tragedy that isn't necessarily in need of monetary support from our nation. They're "praying" and "crying" and "heartbroken" today, yet they kept their damn mouth glued shut for WEEKS after Harvey and didn't say or do a freaking thing until it became clear that Florida was going to be hit just as bad, if not worse. I still would be willing to bet a lot of money that they addressed their "sizable donation" of what was largely made up of things their viewers actually donated to another family, not to them. I think they made this donation when they did because it was close enough to Irma that no one really asked them if they would donate there too. They got a buy one, get one free special with that donation, curtesy of the KAD. Now they're free to be as sad as they "want" because no one is pressuring them to do anything for someone other than themselves!
Really sorry this doesn't read very well. I (yet again) failed to proofread and I can no longer edit that post. Hopefully it makes sense. Did anyone see the opening monologue from James Corden on YouTube tonight? Its heart wrenching to hear it from the prospective of someone who has only just recently immigrated to America. It's just so sad to have to watch our nation having to go through these tragedies week after week. My hearts just hurts so badly.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

I don't think they are interested in, or watch any news, or anything for that matter. Maybe, Friends reruns. On a live feed someone commented that the heavies resemble Princess Charlotte, he had no clue who she was. They live in their own isolated, claustrophobic little bubble.
I watched, again, the vlog when they took Esme for her X-ray. She was really talkative. Now, not so much. Sad that the girls seem to regress so easily when they are around their parents. They have the potential, but their teachers are a couple of juvenile, uneducated idiots.
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

pollycracker wrote:
skipperpt wrote:
spoiled2bits wrote:Where did she say it was homemade?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
On his instagram page. He promises to post the recipe today. The KADs can't wait!

I think that they consider anything they make at home to be homemade even if it comes from a box or a can. For them it is probably like eating homemade as much as they eat out.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Lol that's my excuse too

spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

Sisteroo wrote:Could someone post the IG picture, many of us don't follow on IG?
You can still view without an acct

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

First I want to say that my thoughts and prayers are with all of the victims, their loved ones, and anyone that this horrible tragedy has touched in Las Vegas. My heart truly breaks for everyone. I can’t imagine your pain.

Now on to the Greedners. It really doesn’t surprise me at their lack of compassion or simple human decency. They have no couth whatsoever. So worried about the all mighty dollar. If they took their head out of their asses maybe they would see that people are actually suffering in this world. I can’t believe the audacity they have for the giveaway to ask people to say what they like best of their house. Are you fucking kidding me? Who the fuck does that? Wow! Talk about conceited assholes that need their ago stroked. Desperate much for comments & likes? Unreal. The picture they used was way out of line as well. Can you say douche bags? Why are you so fucking dumb? Good job taking pictures of the girls with the blankets dragging them through the mud. People commenting that they are too expensive but these two dumb shits just drag theirs through the mud. They appreciate nothing.
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

GA Peach70 wrote:First I want to say that my thoughts and prayers are with all of the victims, their loved ones, and anyone that this horrible tragedy has touched in Las Vegas. My heart truly breaks for everyone. I can’t imagine your pain.

Now on to the Greedners. It really doesn’t surprise me at their lack of compassion or simple human decency. They have no couth whatsoever. So worried about the all mighty dollar. If they took their head out of their asses maybe they would see that people are actually suffering in this world. I can’t believe the audacity they have for the giveaway to ask people to say what they like best of their house. Are you fucking kidding me? Who the fuck does that? Wow! Talk about conceited assholes that need their ago stroked. Desperate much for comments & likes? Unreal. The picture they used was way out of line as well. Can you say douche bags? Why are you so fucking dumb? Good job taking pictures of the girls with the blankets dragging them through the mud. People commenting that they are too expensive but these two dumb shits just drag theirs through the mud. They appreciate nothing.
I don't think they want their ego stroked with likes and comments. They want their wallet stroked with views. All about the money. Very calculated.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

I just couldn't yesterday, the Greedners were so far off my radar which was such a relief. All day Vegas was in my thoughts and prayers and my heart felt so heavy for all of them. I watched some videos people had sent in where they were enjoying a concert to the gunfire. So many questions and no answers. Then before the day is out one of my favorite musical artist, Tom Petty died and I was so glad to go to bed last night thinking tomorrow is another day. I hope and pray so
Snarky is as snarky does!
qsauntiem
Informer
Informer

Unread post by qsauntiem »

K, I hope this isn't in poor taste considering yesterdays events...but I admit, I have some built up snark.

The game they're playing is throwing stuff down the stairs :x what's it called you ask? "Throw the balls at Dad." That's what By$on likes I guess...balls being thrown his way.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Don't waste your time on today's v'log. Fake tears, Evie did it, Evie wanting whatever anyone else has, and Evie: I wan one tooa...OF COURSE SHE DOES
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

They are so fake i had to turn it off

Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

I did see they were collecting and fighting over leaves . Such odd behaviour .

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

The girls ready for bed. I noticed the housekeeper still working at that time of night @ 11.08. Tyler must be off buying his sodalicious and donits.

As for the opening, sorry, but it just seemed so fake and forced.
skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

I would love it they wrote an honest answer to this question. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 529923.png[/img]

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

skipperpt wrote:I would love it they wrote an honest answer to this question.
I don't have tapatalk what is the question?
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Someone asked if their views on allowing the girls to play with guns has changed in light of what happened in Las Vegas yesterday.

I mean maybe they could other what happened at Pulse but this is hardly the first mass shooting [and won't be the last] so again are they in their own little bubble.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DoodleBop wrote:Someone asked if their views on allowing the girls to play with guns has changed in light of what happened in Las Vegas yesterday.

I mean maybe they could other what happened at Pulse but this is hardly the first mass shooting [and won't be the last] so again are they in their own little bubble.
They are certainly in their own bubble for sure. I really have no problem with a child playing a shooting game at the fair or where ever but I do have a problem with parents who are not responsible gun owners or responsible parents period, who do not teach their children the difference in a game and a real gun. Controversial subject yes! At an early age both of my children were taught gun safety and the difference. I'm not sure how their Dad drilled it in their heads but there is no way one of my children at the age of two would pick up a gun. Of course being a responsible parent there was no temptation or curiosity surrounding a gun
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Tyson just showed a street name near his house when they were out for a walk collecting leaves- Fairway Court.
He s making it too easy to find them. All on his own.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”