Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (Pt9)

Sammy16
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (

Unread post by Sammy16 »

They have so many clothes and pajamas because those lazy asshole "parents" of theirs would rather buy new clothes and pajamas instead of throwing in a load of laundry. It's not that hard to fold laundry in a seated position, Ty$on. The amount of cups they have is ridiculous too. I counted at least 20 in that sink. We know they don't like doing dishes either (hence all the paper products) so of course they're going to buy new cups instead of washing the ones they have. I doubt they wash the new cups before using them either. They don't even wash the girlses new clothes before they wear them either because they show them wearing clothes before they take the tags off. Their water bill must be super low with the lack of laundry, dishes, and showers going on in that house.

The girls standing on the dishwasher door was making me want to scream. I guess they don't own the place so what do they care if it breaks? The way they let the girls slide magnets all over the stainless steel refrigerator drives me crazy. I can't wait to see how they treat the appliances, walls, and baseboards in their new house. I hope someone sends them an extra large package of stickers as a housewarming present!
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

I hope this helps those of you who are having trouble viewing the photos. The first one is the Waddler letting it all hang out going down the slide. Watch out, it’s a massive flabalanche! The second one is the girls with their hats.

Now I need to go bleach my eyes and hope I don’t have that image of that disgusting fat stomach stuck in my head when I close my eyes tonight. Eww!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:So my kids tell me I'm social media illiterate, hahaha. But I need to ask. Does anyone know, if I were to make a more anonymous YouTube account to make a comment, can they see my IP address or anything? I know I'm going to get blocked with what I want to say, but I want to be able to still potentially watch future vlogs so I can snark lol.... I just figure they can block an anonymous account and I can still watch with my real or even another anonymous one. But if they can see my IP, they can potentially block that so I can't see anything. I don't really understand how YouTube blocking works. All I know is I still can't access that other page since she blocked my IP when I said here that my user name is was the same in both places. Doesn't it feel so good to have been snacking for nearly an entire half a year with zero made up drama from a site owner? That sucked so bad.

I don’t know for sure because I never comment on YouTube. It always tell me I need to sign in or something. You can’t be that computer illiterate because you know what a IP address is. I don’t think people that get blocked from making comments are restricted from viewing future vlogs. I also don’t think the Greedners would go to the extent of blocking IP addresses. That would be a lot of work considering how many social media sites they have to block people from. I got blocked from the lipshit page after she came on the Rattled site. I expected to be blocked from FB and Instagram since my name is the same but I didn’t.

Maybe someone whose been blocked from making comments on YouTube can chime in??
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
ClassyCat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClassyCat »

Tapatalk links/pics are super easy to see.

You copy this part of the link. It is just dropping the beginning and end 'img'
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... fcc55a.jpg

Then just paste that link in a new tab. ;)
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

GA Peach70 wrote:I hope this helps those of you who are having trouble viewing the photos. The first one is the Waddler letting it all hang out going down the slide. Watch out, it’s a massive flabalanche! The second one is the girls with their hats.

Now I need to go bleach my eyes and hope I don’t have that image of that disgusting fat stomach stuck in my head when I close my eyes tonight. Eww!

Where is his head?

Do you think someone sent them those hats as a joke because they know they are Trumpers? That would be funny and they are too stupid to realize.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Back to them sitting near the heated stove top. I missed the girls playing with the knobs.

I can’t believe she had them so close to getting burned and then encouraging them to dance near the hot stove.

I think this is far worse then standing on high chairs, playing on stairs, hanging from scaffolding, walking unassisted in parking lots. I didn’t read the YouTube comments. Did the KAD think it was cute sitting near a hot stove dancing?

I can’t believe ASSWIT is THAT stupid and irresponsible she really is stuck st age 14. She should have CPS called on her for endangering her children. Any 8 of those little hands could have touched that stove accidentally by falling or out of curiosity. Unless of course it’s already happened they’ve been burned before and now will not touch it. She seemed so comfortable having them so close.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Jane wrote:
Sneaky_snarky wrote:
And where is that elaborate expensive witch set he bought last year?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's right - he and Ashley (supposedly) disagreed over the witches last Halloween and he bought them anyway. I did not see them on the front porch this year.
Totally forgot about those witches! Though to be fair, they would never fit on that porch this year now that they've turned it in to a pumpkin patch, lol
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SunnyClouds wrote:I don't have TapaTalk but it is easy to see the pictures from there.

In order to go to the picture, you need to copy the site address, but leave off the HTML codes.
Don't copy the [img ]at the beginning and the [/ img] at the end.
Then just paste it into your address bar and go to the site where the picture is.
I hope this makes sense and helps you guys so you can see all the pictures.
I've actually tried to do this on both my cell (an android) and my iPad, and I can't get it to work on either device. I don't own a traditional computer or laptop, so not sure if it has to be done on one of those devices. But from my cell and iPad, it tells me anything with tap talk is a bad link and won't work. :(
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GA Peach70 wrote:I hope this helps those of you who are having trouble viewing the photos. The first one is the Waddler letting it all hang out going down the slide. Watch out, it’s a massive flabalanche! The second one is the girls with their hats.

OH my gosh! Thanksgiving! Hahahaha. That slide photo is both amazing and repulsive at the same time. Id be mortified if someone saw a photo of me like that.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

OH my gosh! Thanksgiving! Hahahaha. That slide photo is both amazing and repulsive at the same time. Id be mortified if someone saw a photo of me like that.
Thanksgiving?! How the heck did that happen? I meant THANK YOU! I can't edit that post any more. Bummer.
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

lovethispage wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:So my kids tell me I'm social media illiterate, hahaha. But I need to ask. Does anyone know, if I were to make a more anonymous YouTube account to make a comment, can they see my IP address or anything? I know I'm going to get blocked with what I want to say, but I want to be able to still potentially watch future vlogs so I can snark lol.... I just figure they can block an anonymous account and I can still watch with my real or even another anonymous one. But if they can see my IP, they can potentially block that so I can't see anything. I don't really understand how YouTube blocking works. All I know is I still can't access that other page since she blocked my IP when I said here that my user name is was the same in both places. Doesn't it feel so good to have been snacking for nearly an entire half a year with zero made up drama from a site owner? That sucked so bad.

I don’t know for sure because I never comment on YouTube. It always tell me I need to sign in or something. You can’t be that computer illiterate because you know what a IP address is. I don’t think people that get blocked from making comments are restricted from viewing future vlogs. I also don’t think the Greedners would go to the extent of blocking IP addresses. That would be a lot of work considering how many social media sites they have to block people from. I got blocked from the lipshit page after she came on the Rattled site. I expected to be blocked from FB and Instagram since my name is the same but I didn’t.

No, they can't see or block your IP address through your YouTube account, like Alice did to us on GOMI. YT doesn't work that way.
I've created several different YT accounts in order to post comments - it's easy, you just need a different email address for each one. (Which you may need to create, but that's free to do on Yahoo or Google/etc.)

They DO keep blocking me, but that's because I'm a "hater" and my comments are "mean". :roll: :lol:
I haven't bothered in a while because I just don't care right now, but I'm sure I'll make another new one at some point.

I'm pretty sure they just go ahead block anyone who doesn't post "OMG, so cute! We love you and you are the best parents ever!"
(But misspelled with incorrect punctuation.) ;)
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

Night lady wrote:
Aussiegal2017 wrote:The way they say ladybug is ridiculous .hate the baby talk for almost 3yos
If any kids needed some preschool it’s these girls

Absolutely! Wtf is a lakybug? Or lakabug? Never heard of such a thing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Does that mean a lady is a laka? Are you really Night Laka?
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

Thanks for posting those pictures Peachy! Well I had never seen the slide picture and almost vomited WOW! Who took that picture or was it a screen shot?
Those hats would be cute if they removed the balls/puffs on the sides, what are they supposed to be....ears, antennas, camera holders?? LOL
In reference to the blocking, if you get blocked don’t worry you can still view all of their vlogs, pictures on FB, YT etc. you just can’t comment
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

lovethispage wrote:

I am blocked under my real name, I have a fake account that I make comments on occasionally, the KADs usually jump all over my fake name, but it hasn't been banned yet. I am not subscribed with either name and I can still watch the vlogs with both names.
Happypotato
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Happypotato »

HAHAHA Ashely got an ear infection XD she totally deserves it for being such a lazy, greedy woman
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Maybe if her ear hurts she'll screech less. One can only hope.
Happypotato
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Happypotato »

They seemed to be screeching pretty loudly in the vlog :lol:
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

How pathetic to have to load your children in the car to have your husband drive you to the doctors. No problem when you need to get your nails done and you can drive yourself, but need help to see doctor. So infantile. On my, the remarks on the vlog anyone would think she had contracted cancer. "My heart is breaking for you, I hope you get better soon". "It's not fair that such a beautiful person has to be so sick". :barf:

I know they are reading here because she was so brave and saying that life has to still go on. Didn't happen that way last time when she broke her neck.

You two are in for a whole world of hurt if you don't start disciplining soon. The girl's behaviour eating was disgusting. Calling out more, more, and then giving in to them is just teaching them they can have whatever they want. No please, no thank you just demands. And you Tyler just laugh at them. I can't wait for the next year or so when everything you haven't done comes home to roost. And we can sit here and say "I told you so". But of course, you two know better than anyone else.
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

Poor Assley has an ear ache and she is so sick that Tyler has to drive her to the doctor, but she sure perked up when it was time to leave and go away for the evening, she even felt good enough to spackel on her lipshit! It’s just sad that she couldn’t even take just one of the girls with her to the play, surely she could have handled one of them, it would have given her some one on one time with one of her miracles & I’m sure they would have loved it !
Tyler is at home babysitting as usual feeding the FF chili & raspberries, I could only understand one of them when they tried to say waspburries.
I’m sure Assley will make a an Epic recovery so they can meet up for an Epic event this weekend with her heartthrob Brandon and the rest of the little Bingham’s
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

See they had to write on the screen what one of the quads was vlogging as you can’t understand a word they say

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”