Gardner Quad Squad - The Freeloaders (Part 10)

Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad - The Freeloaders (Part 10)

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

The KADs think they are struggling seriously she is top
Of lipshit with a 5 million downline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

They got given so much and people were so generous to them . Pass it on you greedy pigs

mia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mia »

pollycracker wrote:I could give a shit what they do with the clothes or the money from them, but the time they're putting into this seems ridiculous. The time to take the pics one outfit at a time and write about it. The time do muddle through the comments and who has and hasn't paid in the allotted time (like a celebrity auction). The time to match addresses with each item. The time to stuff them in envelopes, address them and then send them. Holy hell, I'm exhausted and my head is spinning just thinking about the mess. If they're already as exhausted as they claim, this sure isn't helping that matter. Time management isn't their strength.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I wonder if Stage Dad Steve came up with this promo, or if brainless Scarecrow Bison brainstormed this one. It makes no cents, er sense. Poor Emerald City Crown Princess will work her helpers into a frenzy with this greedy scheme.
JMO
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

They only have a few comments on each item . The clothes don’t look that appealing . One of the KADs said they have been looking for overalls for ages

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

mia wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 11df8f.jpg

Oops, someone hit a nerve! :hee:

What a phony! Donate the clothes to worthy causes, and write that family in need a check from your personal account, perhaps doing without one of those so-called McQuad McMansion statement pieces.

Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING these morons do/flaunt if for self-promotion.

I was going to say the same thing. Go to a womans shelter, an orphanage, or Goodwill and donate the clothes. They didn’t think this all the way through and now they are being questioned so Asswipe is acting all bitchy and butthurt trying to do damage control and cover her ass. Me thinks she protests too much once again. It makes her look even more ridiculous and greedy. She honestly thinks they are in need? What a dumb, delusional bitch. You are not in need you greedy stupid bitch. If you are having a house built, with multiple upgrades that you were sooo happy and sooo excited guiuyyysss to point out, you are most definitely not in need. Once again you two dumb fucking greedy assholes sunk to a new level of low. Selling shit people gave you for free. Absolutely pathetic and disgusting.
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

She's only posted 15 items. The newest was about 3 hours ago when the shitstorm hit their Instagram page. Wonder if she get her feelings hurt and shut it down?

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Maybe her head injury from the zoo slowed her down.....or, maybe, date night? Wasn't she supposed to give a speech tonight about the suffering she's been through?
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

Itsjusrme wrote:They are selling all the clothes the girls have worn once maybe two or 3 times (their words) on a new Instagram page because they are starting to pack up there house today

I knew it. They are SELLING them. Not donating them. SELLING. I sensed this along time ago. How could one not.

This has always been my theory on why she buys the same size in clothes regardless of if it fits:

When she/they (I’m sure this will be Fatso’s job as she is just too busy) go to sell an outfit it will be much easier to keep track of because they all are the same size. They’ll have quantity 4. Easy. Not 2 in this size and 2 in that size. They will have 4 available all in the same size.

I just knew it! I knew this is why she puts them all in the same size. For resale purposes. Resale. To make money. Always about the money.

I’m looking for a word to describe these despicable people and I think we’ve called them everything here. I wish I had something better then lowest of the low, scum of the earth, smaller then a speck of dirt on fly shit.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

They claimed a few months ago that they donate all of their old clothes. Funny how that happened. And $4 shipping on EACH item and they're not discounting if you buy multiple items. What a joke.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

lovethispage wrote:
Itsjusrme wrote:They are selling all the clothes the girls have worn once maybe two or 3 times (their words) on a new Instagram page because they are starting to pack up there house today

I knew it. They are SELLING them. Not donating them. SELLING. I sensed this along time ago. How could one not.

This has always been my theory on why she buys the same size in clothes regardless of if it fits:

When she/they (I’m sure this will be Fatso’s job as she is just too busy) go to sell an outfit it will be much easier to keep track of because they all are the same size. They’ll have quantity 4. Easy. Not 2 in this size and 2 in that size. They will have 4 available all in the same size.

I just knew it! I knew this is why she puts them all in the same size. For resale purposes. Resale. To make money. Always about the money.

I’m looking for a word to describe these despicable people and I think we’ve called them everything here. I wish I had something better then lowest of the low, scum of the earth, smaller then a speck of dirt on fly shit.

There is a shit storm a brewing. They haven't even moved into their McMansion yet, can't wait. French doors on the office, my favorite... oh goody.. Also, Enjoy that appliance bar :rofl: No assigned playroom, off to the basement you go, have fun....wait...the third garage is available.
As far for a description for the lowest of low...look up bottom feeders, look up blob fish. Sorry I know that is extreme, but they just have pissed me off so much the last few days... Those kids need so much help and nobody in their extended family have not done anything. When was the last time we saw Madison? She's a smart girl and maybe finally said no. Oh shoot,, we will probably see her tomorrow... Sorry Madison for mentioning you, hope you stand your ground if that is what you are doing...We all like you, just so you know and only here because of concern for the girls... that's all.....
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

OldCountry wrote:
lovethispage wrote:

There is a shit storm a brewing. They haven't even moved into their McMansion yet, can't wait. French doors on the office, my favorite... oh goody.. Also, Enjoy that appliance bar :rofl: No assigned playroom, off to the basement you go, have fun....wait...the third garage is available.
As far for a description for the lowest of low...look up bottom feeders, look up blob fish. Sorry I know that is extreme, but they just have pissed me off so much the last few days... Those kids need so much help and nobody in their extended family have not done anything. When was the last time we saw Madison? She's a smart girl and maybe finally said no. Oh shoot,, we will probably see her tomorrow... Sorry Madison for mentioning you, hope you stand your ground if that is what you are doing...We all like you, just so you know and only here because of concern for the girls... that's all.....
Bottom feeders is my favorite description of them. Followed by trailer trash.
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

Maybe the new thread needs to be gqs: Bottom Feeding Trailer Trash or gqs: Show Us the Money

Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

Doesn't the Mormon Church have something called the Bishop's Closet (or something like that) in SLC where people in need can go to get food and other items they might need? Isn't that close to where the Greedners live? Couldn't they get a whole lot of attention for donating the clothing to that, plus an amazing tax write off (which they are sure to need this year)?

Or, I can name 2 sets of all girl Quadruplets who would probably be incredibly thankful for some donations. One set is in Canada, and the Ponto family I think is in Michigan. Plus there is the Gaytan family. They have Quadruplets, and two of them are girls, and they have an older girl about the age of the FF. Their mom has Hotchkins Lymphoma, and the dad is military.
All of these families are on Facebook. Not only would they undoubtedly appreciate donations of some beautiful clothing, but they'd also most likely give the Greedners publicity for giving to them. They could probably get thousands of more viewers that way.
What is wrong with these stupid, selfish people? I don't believe they help anyone in any way.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Funny thing is anyone I know who's actually lived in a trailer if they're given clothes [many of those clothes are given by KAD] they pass it forward by passing them on to someone else, when they could actually use the money. The fact that they're like but how do you know we're not donating the money from the sale...I'll see it when you got receipts you donated to California fire victims or PR or even your local women's shelter.

Most churches run pantries so it would probably be super easy to pack it all up and have idiot cart it all to whichever church is accepting donations right now.

The fact that KAD want to dress their kids in clothes the girls have worn and name their babies after the girls is a level of creepy and not all of the fans are young some are 30+ falling for this shit.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

I'm getting quite the chuckle out of poor grammar and wordage, from this image: //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 469310.jpg

My chuckle? Tyson literally just left the house without entire suburban full of items to donate. Like he couldn't even see out the back window Huh? He left the house without the Suburban? And like, he couldn't see out the back window? How is that even safe for a man who never wears his seat belt? Hopefully the girls weren't with him, but then she'd be home alone with the kids, and that never happens. I smell fish.

The Quad Closet Selling gently used clothes my girls have grown out of. All proceeds are going to a family in need! So, are THEY the family in "need?" I'm thinking so. Before taxes, we have an income much higher than theirs, and you'd never know it by the way any of us act or dress.

Ok, seriously, I thought she was burnt out from Vlogging, but doing this instead has to be worse, I'm guessing the girls aren't with them because that 30 minute thing will be a bruiser.

I have a hard time believing any part of this will be donated. This breaks my heart.
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

If he left with items to donate, there is NO WAY it won't be on a vlog next week. If he did donate items, they were items not worthy to sell. They don't do anything for free. They are getting ready to move. Unless Goodwill is giving away food today. Then Bison would gladly take their used trashed for something to fill his fat pie hole.
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

and Trashley, PROOFREAD shit before you post it. Stop typing LIKE all of the time, you are an adult. Did you even finish 8th grade?
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

Why is she speaking at a conference for trauma survivors? What trauma has she survived? Unless she is speaking as a victim of a pedophile? I just don't see how she feels like she is qualified to speak. I hope she will at least learn a lot from the other speakers. Maybe she will learn to count her blessings, or run away from that blob.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

So they just went live on their closet Instagram page and then jumped over to their Quad page live saying the same thing. Apologies to their KAD for the haters. They just don’t know why people take the time to hate and care about what they do with their nickels and dimes (yes he really said that).

ASSWIT is driving (surprise) do we influence much? Fatso is doing most of the speaking. He said selling the clothes on IG was too time consuming and they probably will sell them at a vendor fair.

I noticed on the quad IG story they posted a picture of the closet page and it just said they were selling the clothes then when I went to the closet page it was changed to donating to a family.

They claim so often they don’t care what we think or say then why change the wording to reflect that they’re donating.

Why go live to address the haters. They are always lying we catch them and they have to explain.

If they weren’t guilty about anything they obviously wouldn’t feel the need to explain themselves, they could carry on their lives guilt free.

It’s so obvious that we get to them. They turned off all
comments on the closet page.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
Sodalicious
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sodalicious »

Who’s willing to bet there will soon be a vlog of them ‘donating’ items?

Damage control mode activated.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”