☆Adventures in Babysitting-Greedner Style☆ (Part 12)

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ☆Adventures in Babysitting-Greedner Style☆ (Part 12)

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Stellaboo wrote:I can't bear to watch the vlogs lately, but are they planning to put down some rugs in that giant museum of theirs?
It looks so sterile and cold!

On SnapChat Bison is trying to ask Cake some questions, but all she does is shake her head back and forth.
"Cake, what's your favorite color?" Head shake.
"Cake, who do you like better, Mommy or Daddy?" Head shake (Trashley screams something stupid in background)
The only thing he can get her to say is "eyes". :?

And then the FF are each playing with a brand new NAY-tivity set? I guess that's their Utah accent?
I'm sure some pathetic KAD sent those. Esme tells him "hiding" while pointing to hers, um OK whatever.
Bison "Do you LOVE it, do you LOVE it, do you LOOVEE it?" For fucks sake SHUT UP you fat moron!

The Christmas tree is now blocked off by the chairs to that little table. I guess the FF have started destroying it already.
So much for not caring if they play with the tree huh?
When I watched that clip on snapchat, I was guessing that she was afraid of that creepy jack-o-lantern covering her face and she was trying to get it off. That's exactly what my three year old nephew does every time my kids put a filter on that he is afraid of. I'm guessing she said eyes because she was trying to tell her asshat father she thought the eyes were scary. He put some idiotic and creepy filters on her during that session.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lovethispage »

I asked the same question. Someone asked if they could post it. I had commented that they could post the link to direct us to the info as this is most likely considered personal info. I also asked how they knew that this was the same Ashley (maybe it had her address on it) Wasn’t there a pic posted here that was in his LinkedIn profile of a women with the same name.

The mortgage could be in her name, but the trust deed could be in both their names.

No one ever commented back when I asked. I know someone said maybe the old coot co-signed and didn’t want Pervy on the deed.

Someone post the link...
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
LurkingAndSmirking
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LurkingAndSmirking »

POST REMOVED AS REQUESTED.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

lovethispage wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
PollyKrome wrote:from the bingham blog; the others in the waiting room can barely contain themselves with mindy and ca$hly cackling, talking over each other, wishing to watch their own kids on the monitor; not wanting to be filmed, not wanting their kids filmed. The lady next to ca$hly gives mindy the evil eye and then rolls her eyes. I hope they report them to the owners and put a stop to the cellphone cameras.

So now instead of using an entire container of product, and spiking his hair straight up, he combs it forward? I know it's minor, but both looks are awful.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

This must be his Antonio Banderas look for the day...
Bahahaha. Good one! Or George Clooney circa "Caesar" haircut.
ImageImageImage

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Wonder why Tyler doesn't get a haircut and a beard (gross) trim? Seriously, what is his reason? Laziness? Or just plain ignorant?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13332

Next part :) So sorry for the delay, but I've been busy. You ladies know how to gossip on these people, haha!
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”