☆Adventures in Babysitting-Greedner Style☆ (Part 12)

qsauntiem
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ☆Adventures in Babysitting-Greedner Style☆ (Part 12)

Unread post by qsauntiem »

Pace5 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... a7d089.jpg[/img]
How have they never thought about the girls drinking water??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm assuming he's being a smart ass.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Roxie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Roxie »

Tyler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

amyisnewhere wrote:
Aussiegal2017 wrote:He still dosent like being called Tyler ImageImageImageImage
Hi Tyler ImageImageImageImage

Can you elaborate?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
One of the shows they went on to promote Rattled called him Tyler the whole interview it angered him so much and still does Image
He has a real temper and anger issues it just they portray him differently on the vlog most of the time .

amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

I know, i was asking how do you know he doesn't like being called Tyler? Did he mention that in the vlog?

Imsorrybut
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Imsorrybut »

jadedd_ wrote:Okay so I'm new to the Gardner snark and I have a few questions...
Why do they always have the girls that look alike sitting together in pictures? Forgive me, I don't know which kid is which yet. But there's two girls that look more like dad, two look more like mom... always side by side in pictures. Just kinda struck me as odd - unless that's just the girls natural preference
What is UP with the super expensive minky blanket promotion 24/7?!
Lastly, is every instagram post of theirs ALWAYS a promotion for something else? I was trying to learn the girls names (and only found 3 out of 4) through their pictures but everything is "watch this! Buy this! Link here!"

They always have them in their birth order I think because if they didn't then how would we know they have two sets of identical twins!??? *heavy sarcasm*

amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

Roxie wrote:Tyler
Why would he refer to another woman/girl/boy etc as lovely? Good night my lovely? I only call my husband terms of endearment like that. He is so sick and seriously in love with himself like a 16 year old boy

WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

qsauntiem wrote:
Pace5 wrote: How have they never thought about the girls drinking water??

I'm assuming he's being a smart ass.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I loved the KAD that said a lemonade every once in awhile wouldn’t hurt. I don’t know what family he/she is watching but that is all these girls have is sugar! Suckers on top of the lemonade on haircut day and yesterday they had sugar cereal and how many pieces of candy after dance? And that is what we saw!

Unread post by Guest »

Sunnyunicorn wrote:Does this website have a wiki? I would totally start a wiki page for these two.
I was trying to see if a wiki was possible a while ago. I think one is needed here; but as this is a bulletin board we each would need to work with it differently. For instance if I created a post of nicknames and you wished to add to it you would need to erase the previous quote marks in order to allow all the original information and then add and delete from the posts. YTmommadrama only allows three quotes so it would be important to erase all previous quote marks so that post could continue to change.

Perhaps if we did this we could keep an account of our screen names of all that contributed to the page as the final line, keeping all previous names. For instance if it were a post on nicknames I could create it and put my screen name at the bottom. Then if you corrected my spelling or added a name you would remove the quotes and add your name. Others could add on and make changes noting the day they made the change Example below:

Pollykrome 12.1.2017. SunnyUnicorn 12.2.2017. SomeoneElse 12.3.2017. WholeNewPerson 12.4.2017

Shall we give it a try?
Sunnyunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sunnyunicorn »

jadedd_ wrote:Okay so I'm new to the Gardner snark and I have a few questions...
Why do they always have the girls that look alike sitting together in pictures? Forgive me, I don't know which kid is which yet. But there's two girls that look more like dad, two look more like mom... always side by side in pictures. Just kinda struck me as odd - unless that's just the girls natural preference
What is UP with the super expensive minky blanket promotion 24/7?!
Lastly, is every instagram post of theirs ALWAYS a promotion for something else? I was trying to learn the girls names (and only found 3 out of 4) through their pictures but everything is "watch this! Buy this! Link here!"

I'm pretty sure they always try to put the girls in "birth" order which is one set of twins and then the other. Indie was the first to be born, then her twin Esme, and then I don't know which of the big twins was born first- Evie or Scarlett.

Anyway, the girls real names are Indie, Esme, Scarlett, and Evangeline, but the parents rarely call them by their real names so we use nicknames too.

Here are what the parents call them:

Indie = Pie
Esme = Essie
Scarlett = Barley
Evangeline = Evie/ Ebbie/ "Hebbers"/ Heavy (yes her parents have called her that multiple times)
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

Velociraptor wrote:Sissies. Did you see the comment on today's vlog that told Tyler he looks like Mark Wahlberg from Lone Survivor?
Seriously! So not even close
I think Tyasson probably did that posing as a KAD. Please, for the love of God, don’t ruin Mark Wahlberg for me!
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

PollyKrome wrote:Image

Trauma is back in full force ;)
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Velociraptor wrote:Sissies. Did you see the comment on today's vlog that told Tyler he looks like Mark Wahlberg from Lone Survivor?
Seriously! So not even close
Yeah no.

Deluded.

Unread post by Guest »

Sunnyunicorn wrote:Oh and Polly the screenshot of Tyson saying "goodnight lovelies" omggggg so gross. He's absolutely grotesque but I bet he has all sorts of KADs snapchatting them. I wouldn't be surprised if he talks to young girls...

Is this the one with the close in on the Heavy where he has her open her mouth and stick out her tongue at the camera? (Was that a snapchat? I think I found it on his IG) So disgusting and under-snarked on and taken to a lower level than previously It was like giving the viewers the finger and then demoralizing you TWO YEAR OLD daughter. I understand not allowing what someone says about him bother him; but I don't understand setting his daughter up to be potentially abused on line. I'm not going to photoshop his child into anything obscene; but someone will. Maybe you are right - maybe this is his universal sign to attract young girls and pedos?

Unread post by Guest »

Roxie wrote:Tyler

ewwwww; lovlies? ewwwww.

Unread post by Guest »

"One of the shows they went on to promote Rattled called him Tyler the whole interview it angered him so much and still does Image
He has a real temper and anger issues it just they portray him differently on the vlog most of the time . "

(sorry I lost the quote screen names)

Yet; ca$hley sets him up to be further humiliated and to act out in anger by keeping it in the vlog; so passive aggressive; I bet there are so many fights about that.
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Why is Ashley sitting on her bathroom floor to do her make up on a live feed with her back to the "professional lighting" that she had installed for the sole purpose of live feeding makeup tutorials? And why, in God's name, does she have that huge office if she is just going to sit on the dirty bathroom floor? That question is rhetorical, I know it's for a tax break. But for rel... Tyler's live in the other page saying they are going to set up a makeshift playroom in the cold, unfinished basement so they can keep the main floor neat. Give A$$face the other bedroom upstairs to use as an office and let your kids have a warm playroom with a carpet, you disgusting excuse for parents.....
If you have kids, you know when they're that young that they won't play in the basement by themselves. Young kids want to be near their parents and where the action is. They want that security and the interaction and feedback from their parents. Good luck with that set-up, idiots!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

from the bingham blog. someone is feeling a little bit insecure of his wifey talking to mr. mountable...

Unread post by Guest »

from the bingham blog; the others in the waiting room can barely contain themselves with mindy and ca$hly cackling, talking over each other, wishing to watch their own kids on the monitor; not wanting to be filmed, not wanting their kids filmed. The lady next to ca$hly gives mindy the evil eye and then rolls her eyes. I hope they report them to the owners and put a stop to the cellphone cameras.

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

PollyKrome wrote:from the bingham blog; the others in the waiting room can barely contain themselves with mindy and ca$hly cackling, talking over each other, wishing to watch their own kids on the monitor; not wanting to be filmed, not wanting their kids filmed. The lady next to ca$hly gives mindy the evil eye and then rolls her eyes. I hope they report them to the owners and put a stop to the cellphone cameras.

Parents who allow their child to be exploited by the Gardners are just as bad as them. I KNOW I would have pulled my kid out of that class and read the riot act to Perv and his childish wife.......NO! You keep your filthy camera off my child! That dance studio should be exposed for what they are allowing.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”