Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

Hell, I admit I don’t know everything.

But out of 20,000 entires Tyler’s “employee” (brother or sister?) picks Ashley’s friend and someone she previously won a giveaway from. Riiiiiiight.

I was born at night but not last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
girlielove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girlielove »

Someone in the YouTube comments asked when the girls are getting big girl beds and another person answered, "Probably waiting for someone to send them some." People are catching on, albeit slowly. It's been mentioned to them all over their social media to buy the girls booster chairs for the kitchen table, but T$A would rather the girls sit on their knees or up on the table itself until someone spent $30 apiece on the booster seats and mailed them to the Greedners. Yet when it comes to what Assley wants, TWO $800+ trees or loads of garland or a new kitchen table, sure, it gets done right away.

I think all of us here care or at least are invested in the girls after all this time. Hate the "parents" but want to see the girls do well. This is why I am so very enraged when the girls' simple needs, like for a bed, are ignored because Tubby and Ass come first.

The girls are piled on the kitchen table being hand-fed by their mother, while the word "mancakes" is said several times and never corrected. Indie and Esme dip their fingers in the whipped cream and lick it off. Tubby asks Evie what her favorite is, strawberries or mancakes, and she just shakes her head. They filmed inside their mouth three times in the 8-minute vlog -- at breakfast, during dinner, and while they are eating candy in the evening. So inappropriate and just bad manners. But then we see Assley chew her food with her mouth open at dinner, so obviously that's something that will never change.

The vlog is disjointed and all over the place, like a SISsie here mentioned. Isn't this their job? Tyler does lay down any chance he gets. I thought they got rid of the binkies already? So much crap put into the vlog today, and all out of order, so not sure exactly what they did all day. Tyler does get a nap, just like the girls. The girls don't get up until it's dinner time and getting dark outside. During the vlog yesterday, we could hear the girls crying from their rooms while T$A just roll their eyes and talk about how naughty the girls have been. Probably they are just not stimulated enough during the day for the amount of time they are expected to lay in their cribs. Pretty obvious they let them cry themselves to sleep. I could never imagine doing that with my kids. Sorry, but they come first to me.

The girls are eating candy twice in the vlog, once in their parents' room, Esme desperately trying to shove candy in her mouth with the wrapper still on it, and then later they all have fruit by the foot. Dumb Ass probably thinks it is fruit and is therefore healthy. I don't get why the girls have to have juice with every meal. Pure sugar. Someone in the YouTube comments mentioned that they are probably sick all the time because of the sugar they eat. Ice cold water is sooo good; why do they deprive their girls of this?

So gross to see the inside of Scarlett's mouth while she is eating "a big snake," as Tubby reinforces that candy is called. Never have I seen such huge mouths on little girls. Practically can see down her uvula, twice. Tubby just says, "You're so funny." I shudder to think what that footage can be used for by all their pedo viewers.

The nose blowing was equally disgusting. We get to see fatface blow his nose several times while the girls are made to copy him for the camera. Such performers they are. Just like when Tubby woke up Indie at dinner time and was telling her to hug and kiss a Santa decoration for the camera and she just ignored him. Better get these girls into acting class because they are not as cute or funny or entertaining as T$A would like them to be.

The vlog ends with Esme staring listlessly at the TV in her parents' bed. Question for you Sissies: how many thousands of people are watching your kids lay in bed, a camera on them unbeknown to them? How many of you film your kids and upload it to the internet as soon as they fall asleep? I'm guessing NONE OF US do that. So wrong. Might as well charge people to come by and sniff the girls' clothes or something. Same violation in my opinion.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Howlin17 wrote:LOL....Screech was sooooooo excited that her bestie won the contest! What a surprise!
LOL....Perv and his "employee".....that is hilarious, Tyler!
Nothing will stand in the way of Greedy Ones getting their numbers up! Scam, frauds, lies.....or, 4 little girls who better perform! Too bad they just aren't that cute. Have to keep sucking those KADS dry......financially and emotionally.......
And, Perv, you can totally count on it.....every time you leave your kids in the car, alone....text, vlog while driving.....drive without seat belt.....oh yes, it WILL be reported and has been, before. Many times. :-P

Yes, I'll bet she was excited, especially since that was the exact same friend that picked her as the winner of her giveaway. Nice try, Ashley (guessing it is Ashley, since she spelled her last name wrong. Lol.)
Also, ladies, if you ever catch somebody robbing a bank,etc., do not report them because you may "ruin their life."
Premmie101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Premmie101 »

Haven’t watched much of these flocking fools lately but caught a few minutes of the live feed, I think it was. Tyler was telling Scarlett to take the scarves upstairs to Madison who was upstairs working while he was laying on the couch. Lazy ass. What a shame she wasn’t downstairs playing with the kids and he wasn’t upstairs “working”. I’m sure they would learn a lot more from her.

Night Lady - thinking of you and your hubby.

Honest momma. Hi Mimi or Leslie
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh, sorry, Sneaky Snarky, I doubled up on your point before seeing it. Great minds think alike!
qsauntiem
Informer
Informer

Unread post by qsauntiem »

honest momma wrote:
Jane wrote:
Beauregard1 wrote:Most of the time I agree with everyone on this site. However, I think what you are doing regarding reporting them to Minky and to FB and possibly YouTube is wrong. I think it is fine to snark about their lack of parenting skills, their flamboyant lifestyle etc. to actively try to ruin their lives is wrong. No matter how stupid this family is, those girls don't deserve your actions. I thought there are rules that we are supposed to adhere to on this site.
Hi there! I completely understand your feelings and concerns. Except from posting here, researching my concerns and even trying to contact them privately a long time ago (and being ignored). I have avoided taking any other action. However, I do not judge, in any way, others who have. I will speak for myself (although think this is true for most here) I do NOT want to ruin their lives. I'm concerned about their irreverence to rules and regulations, the privacy of their children and their unwillingness to follow some basic safety guidelines:

For instance, the Gardners regularly film their FOUR 2 year olds standing up in shopping carts at Target and Costco. These shopping carts have legal mandates posted on them.

Check this: "Every year approximately 20,000 children under the age of 5 are injured from shopping carts and require emergency medical care. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, 74% of injuries from shopping carts which occurred to children under the age of 15 involved a head or neck injury. Of children under the age of five, 79% of the injuries involved the head or neck. The statistics were more severe for children under the age of 1 with 93% sustaining a head or neck injury. In some cases, the injuries were so severe as to result in the death of a child. According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, in 2011 a three month old infant died when the shopping cart he was in hit a speed bump in the parking lot and his car seat fell off the cart. In 1994, a three year old boy died after standing up in the cart, causing the cart to tip over. The boy fell over backward and hit his head." http://www.injury-law-center.com/blog/2 ... ing-carts/

To me EVERY SINGLE VLOG With those quads standing up in shopping carts should be demonetized. I cannot believe one advertiser sponsored that content. It's my right to think and share that! I have half a mind to contact Target and Costco (haven't done it yet) and point out to them that these vloggers are showing their kids standing up in their carts and making money off it.

Minky either did or did not sponsor the giveaway and the Gardners either did or did not say Minky there is no grey area. People have the right, in my opinion to ask and share their process of discovery. It's either fraud or it isn't. The Gardners should just provide proof and people will move on.

I think people have every right to ask questions online about an online vlog. Vloggers put it all out there for the world - people have a right to question it. One of the reasons most people wouldn't vlog.

It's my sincere hope Tyson and Ashley realize that people asking about the validity of claims made by promoting businesses and public figures is within the right of the consumer. Just be honest, feed your kids right, follow safety guidelines.

If questioned, which people will do, then simply provide proof of your honesty and move on. No ruining should be involved.

I can be honest to every thing you posted but quite frankly I don't have the time. As of the minky " fraud" The garners bought the minky from the store for Christmas gifts and decided to do a giveaway with one. Tyson was in charge of the giveaway and had his employee pick a winner. When Ashley saw that the winner was someone she knew she was excited for that person. No fraud. But as you guys know everything I am surprised you didn't know that.
Dear KAD- I'm so happy you found your way here. Thank you for helping us see the light and realize this family is honest and forthcoming to a fault.

Sincerely,
A Former Hater

P.S. give me a flocking break. Take your Greedner loving self elsewhere.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

honest momma wrote:
Jane wrote:
Beauregard1 wrote:Most of the time I agree with everyone on this site. However, I think what you are doing regarding reporting them to Minky and to FB and possibly YouTube is wrong. I think it is fine to snark about their lack of parenting skills, their flamboyant lifestyle etc. to actively try to ruin their lives is wrong. No matter how stupid this family is, those girls don't deserve your actions. I thought there are rules that we are supposed to adhere to on this site.
Hi there! I completely understand your feelings and concerns. Except from posting here, researching my concerns and even trying to contact them privately a long time ago (and being ignored). I have avoided taking any other action. However, I do not judge, in any way, others who have. I will speak for myself (although think this is true for most here) I do NOT want to ruin their lives. I'm concerned about their irreverence to rules and regulations, the privacy of their children and their unwillingness to follow some basic safety guidelines:

For instance, the Gardners regularly film their FOUR 2 year olds standing up in shopping carts at Target and Costco. These shopping carts have legal mandates posted on them.

Check this: "Every year approximately 20,000 children under the age of 5 are injured from shopping carts and require emergency medical care. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, 74% of injuries from shopping carts which occurred to children under the age of 15 involved a head or neck injury. Of children under the age of five, 79% of the injuries involved the head or neck. The statistics were more severe for children under the age of 1 with 93% sustaining a head or neck injury. In some cases, the injuries were so severe as to result in the death of a child. According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, in 2011 a three month old infant died when the shopping cart he was in hit a speed bump in the parking lot and his car seat fell off the cart. In 1994, a three year old boy died after standing up in the cart, causing the cart to tip over. The boy fell over backward and hit his head." http://www.injury-law-center.com/blog/2 ... ing-carts/

To me EVERY SINGLE VLOG With those quads standing up in shopping carts should be demonetized. I cannot believe one advertiser sponsored that content. It's my right to think and share that! I have half a mind to contact Target and Costco (haven't done it yet) and point out to them that these vloggers are showing their kids standing up in their carts and making money off it.

Minky either did or did not sponsor the giveaway and the Gardners either did or did not say Minky there is no grey area. People have the right, in my opinion to ask and share their process of discovery. It's either fraud or it isn't. The Gardners should just provide proof and people will move on.

I think people have every right to ask questions online about an online vlog. Vloggers put it all out there for the world - people have a right to question it. One of the reasons most people wouldn't vlog.

It's my sincere hope Tyson and Ashley realize that people asking about the validity of claims made by promoting businesses and public figures is within the right of the consumer. Just be honest, feed your kids right, follow safety guidelines.

If questioned, which people will do, then simply provide proof of your honesty and move on. No ruining should be involved.

I can be honest to every thing you posted but quite frankly I don't have the time. As of the minky " fraud" The garners bought the minky from the store for Christmas gifts and decided to do a giveaway with one. Tyson was in charge of the giveaway and had his employee pick a winner. When Ashley saw that the winner was someone she knew she was excited for that person. No fraud. But as you guys know everything I am surprised you didn't know that.

If this was the case wouldn't they have answered the poster who asked how the drawing was done on their Instagram instead of deleting the comments and blocking whoever asked? Why wouldn't they have responded that an "employee" did the "random" drawing. Instead they delete anything and act like nobody ever questioned it.
marie2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marie2 »

Here is a link to YouTube for reporting child exploitation, etc. It allows you to type a brief description. Let's do our part and save those girls from child predators.

https://www.youtube.com/reportabuse
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

I can be honest to every thing you posted but quite frankly I don't have the time. As of the minky " fraud" The garners bought the minky from the store for Christmas gifts and decided to do a giveaway with one. Tyson was in charge of the giveaway and had his employee pick a winner. When Ashley saw that the winner was someone she knew she was excited for that person. No fraud. But as you guys know everything I am surprised you didn't know that.[/quote]

If this was the case wouldn't they have answered the poster who asked how the drawing was done on their Instagram instead of deleting the comments and blocking whoever asked? Why wouldn't they have responded that an "employee" did the "random" drawing. Instead they delete anything and act like nobody ever questioned it.[/quote]

Great point. And if the "Garners" were just giving away an extra blanket that they "bought" from Minky, why didn't they word it that way? Why did they say they were "partnering with Minky" to do a giveaway?
B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

Cavmom20 wrote:Wait so now they DON'T know each other's names? They've been telling us for months that they do. Which is it Greedners?? Also I can't take that sanctimonious, lying, cheating, grifting excuse of a dad preaching about Jesus on the FB live feed. I had to turn it off. As a Christian, it truly offended me to see someone like that trying to preach to others and claim to know about Jesus. Sure, maybe he knows the basics, but actions speak louder than words and I don't think anything he's done in the last 3+ years has been very Christ-like.
They both come of so super conceded in this live video. Their smirking and childish “we’ll show you” attitude was blatantly obvious in this one. They are so full of themselves and “holier than thou”, it’s sickening. I hope the time is coming the much deserved land slide hits...hits hard and soon. These two need KNOCKED off their high horse with a heavy dose of reality. Like you, Cavemom20, to those of us with a true, honest faith, they and their fake “I love Jesus” show grates on my last nerve. Hate to burst their “Heavenly, God loves us more than you” bubble, but I believe God is as disgusted with them, their pathetic parenting and their 100% “it's all about me” and what the two of you want attitudes as we, the jealous losers, are. I bet He hides his face in shame when they start in on one of their preachy, “everything we are about is for our Heavenly Father” fake shows. I hope and pray when their world starts falling in on them, someone in their families will finally step in and take care of those girls. They deserve SO MUCH BETTER than what they have been given.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

So if I bought several boxes of, let's say Cheerios at the grocery store, maybe I should make it more relatable, let's say Lucky Charms and I wanted to do a give away, I can say I teamed up with General Mills?
Lurker-123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lurker-123 »

CherryBaby wrote:I can be honest to every thing you posted but quite frankly I don't have the time. As of the minky " fraud" The garners bought the minky from the store for Christmas gifts and decided to do a giveaway with one. Tyson was in charge of the giveaway and had his employee pick a winner. When Ashley saw that the winner was someone she knew she was excited for that person. No fraud. But as you guys know everything I am surprised you didn't know that.

If this was the case wouldn't they have answered the poster who asked how the drawing was done on their Instagram instead of deleting the comments and blocking whoever asked? Why wouldn't they have responded that an "employee" did the "random" drawing. Instead they delete anything and act like nobody ever questioned it.[/quote]

Great point. And if the "Garners" were just giving away an extra blanket that they "bought" from Minky, why didn't they word it that way? Why did they say they were "partnering with Minky" to do a giveaway?[/quote]

And Tyson doesn't have "employees" And how was the winner picked? Randomly or did they look at the names and picked one that sounded the best? It all seems suspicious!!
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

OldCountry wrote:So if I bought several boxes of, let's say Cheerios at the grocery store, maybe I should make it more relatable, let's say Lucky Charms and I wanted to do a give away, I can say I teamed up with General Mills?
Good one!
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13347

New thread! Sorry ladies, I am incredibly busy with preparing to take on a full time job during the day (and sometimes nights) so I am just now getting to it. Enjoy!
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”