Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Re: Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

Sandocan wrote:
Sunnyunicorn wrote:Barely knowing each other's names (and I bet it's nicknames only, I doubt they even know their own given names) and barely talking to each other seems BIZARRE to me. Can anyone here who has had experience with multiples confirm this being normal or not?

You know that ice cream moment they staged where one of them "dropped" her ice cream so the others "gave" her licks of their ice cream? I feel like that's the sweet, normal stuff that should happen from time to time. These girls don't seem to have much of a bond with each other at all.
Definitely not normal. My kids were talking up a storm at 22 months. I remember because that is when we got our surprise baby. Even my 18 month knew his sister’s names and all his classmates’ at daycare. But again we don’t use nicknames and talk to our children normally not like babies.
My son didn't talk from14 mos til nearly age 3.. He's 14 yrs now and doing great. No speech issues and bilingual at that. He does have a mild form of autism though. I think multiples usually are late talkers or have issues due to secret languages together. I think the girls' speech is fine enough but if it doesn't improve in a few Mos Def should talk to someone.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
alannah62
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by alannah62 »

Donits wrote:"flock the halls with scams and grifting tra-la-la-la-laaa"

Love the new word...I'm now using it in real life haha

I love this. Do you love it? Why are so beautiful?
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Good morning sister's in snark,
I am overwhelmed with the well wishes from you all regarding my husband. I appreciate the suggestions, advice and just pure care from women I've not met in person. How sweet to wake up to caring posts. Thank you!!
Off to the hospital to spend the day with him.
Snark on SISsies today, I'll catch up later.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Totally random question but do any of you follow mckmama?

SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:The busbys were all naming each other months ago there was a video but the twins they mixed up I think they called them Ava/lulu lol
Now they are sweet girls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, the Busby girls have been naming each other for months. A coupon or months ago Adam posted a video where Olivia thought she was seeing Ava in the camera/video but it was really herself. Super cute. Plus they all regularly chatter and most of it is understandable. They really seem to talk to each other and just randomly. But there are stark contrasts in parenting. Including the Busby’s sending the quints to preschool a couple days a week.
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

spoiled2bits wrote:Totally random question but do any of you follow mckmama?

I did years ago but haven’t in a very long time. I see lots of similarities with the Greedbers and the Mckmama family.
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

Night lady wrote:Good morning sister's in snark,
I am overwhelmed with the well wishes from you all regarding my husband. I appreciate the suggestions, advice and just pure care from women I've not met in person. How sweet to wake up to caring posts. Thank you!!
Off to the hospital to spend the day with him.
Snark on SISsies today, I'll catch up later.

Sending lots of positive thoughts for your husband’s recovery and your sanity during his recovery. My ex had a massive surgery and the recovery was stressful. Trying to help him, work full time, take care of everything at the house, etc. make sure you take care of yourself as well.
Boboli Personality
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boboli Personality »

Where the flock is this flocking live feed? I can't seem to find it.

On the FB page I can only see the one where he is blubbering and thanking for the 300 k subscriptions.
God knows that's nauseating enough but I want to see him sweating.

I am wondering if they are starting to realise they may have overreached themselves. They certainly throw money around like there's no tomorrow.

I actually have some relations who did this. They were so stupid that they actually didn't seem to realise that actions have consequences.

I think the Greedners are that stupid too. I wonder if they have put money aside for paying taxes? My relations didn't and ending up going bankrupt.

Just a thought.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Spinal surgery sounds painful. Praying for good pain coverage for him during his recovery. :D

Youtubers are taxed like independent contractors so they have to pay their own taxes. If they haven't been setting money aside I wouldn't be surprised if come April they're suddenly eating lots of meals at home and Tyson isn't going on his run to the gas station for the huge fountain soda.
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

SnarkyJ wrote:
spoiled2bits wrote:Totally random question but do any of you follow mckmama?

I did years ago but haven’t in a very long time. I see lots of similarities with the Greedbers and the Mckmama family.
Same I haven't kept on her crap for yrs but it's sooooo familiar right now

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Boboli Personality wrote:Where the flock is this flocking live feed? I can't seem to find it.

On the FB page I can only see the one where he is blubbering and thanking for the 300 k subscriptions.

I am wondering if they are starting to realise they may have overreached themselves. They certainly throw money around like there's no tomorrow.

I actually have some relations who did this. They were so stupid that they actually didn't seem to realise that actions have consequences.

I think the Greedners are that stupid too. I wonder if they have put money aside for paying taxes? My relations didn't and ending up going bankrupt.

Just a thought.
On this fb page is the live feed
https://www.facebook.com/gardnerquads/

Seriously_Icant_x4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Seriously_Icant_x4 »

6 seconds into today's vlog. They have booster seats strapped to the chairs at the table. Assley is spoon feeding the babies as they climb all over the table... good job mama, why are you so smart??????
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Seriously_Icant_x4 wrote:6 seconds into today's vlog. They have booster seats strapped to the chairs at the table. Assley is spoon feeding the babies as they climb all over the table... good job mama, why are you so smart??????
The KADs bought the booster seats no surprise

Boboli Personality
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boboli Personality »

Night lady wrote:
Boboli Personality wrote:Where the flock is this flocking live feed? I can't seem to find it.

Just a thought.

Thanks for that.

I can only see the one titled 'Thankyou'. Is that the right one?
canyoudancing
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canyoudancing »

Seriously_Icant_x4 wrote:6 seconds into today's vlog. They have booster seats strapped to the chairs at the table. Assley is spoon feeding the babies as they climb all over the table... good job mama, why are you so smart??????
I want to say that scene reminds me of feeding time at the zoo, but I don’t want to be disrespectful to the animals.

Ashley is “super mom” because she cooked and went grocery shopping in the same day? Hello, welcome to normal adulthood.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Boboli Personality wrote:
Night lady wrote:

Just a thought.

Thanks for that.

Adversity is a part of life it’s called

canyoudancing
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canyoudancing »

Boboli Personality wrote:
Night lady wrote:

Just a thought.

Thanks for that.

It’s titled, “adversity is a part of life.” It should be posted right below the banana flower bread recipe.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Filming your kid climbing half out of the crib. I worry one of them will end up have strangled before they'll just put them in beds.

I've never known anyone who eats like that. Who lets their kids circle them like vultures while they dole out bites. Holy crap.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

See the Binkies we’re still in the crib lol

Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Why can’t the KADs just google a recipe it’s banana bread it’s not complicated !

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”