Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Part 12 - http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13320
Title credit - Claim it and I'll give credit LOL

Continue! You guys know how to fill a thread fast LOL
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
PrincessFrenchFry
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

Unread post by PrincessFrenchFry »

I suffered through the live feed. My favorite thing was Tyler said when talking about Assley's office doors that they thought more about making the house beautiful rather than the most functional. There you go, straight from the dumbass's mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Someone in the last thread asked why Tyson hasn't gotten a haircut and beard trim. Maybe he's waiting until after Christmas so he can do this.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... b491e4.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

I watched her live make up feed and she couldn't do it in her office because she was distracted by a lawn mower in the next yard. She must have servere add. She couldn't even get thru a sentence without watching the random maintenance guy outside so she moved to her bathroom floor..

Another thing that bothers me about all her live feeds is that she isn't organized. She spends so much time looking for her makeup and make up brushes etc while you're just sitting their watching her on screen. How hard its it just to have your make up in front of you ready to go and then start a live feed?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

http://www.utahcounty.gov/Landrecords/N ... chForm.asp

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

New thread new thread.

Said like new house ;)
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Some of you are so smart and savvy!! Hope we can remember to check back!!
Snarky is as snarky does!
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

PrincessFrenchFry wrote:I suffered through the live feed. My favorite thing was Tyler said when talking about Assley's office doors that they thought more about making the house beautiful rather than the most functional. There you go, straight from the dumbass's mouth. ImageImage

If ever you need a house to be functional it is when you have two parents 'working' from home and four small children. Idiots.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Part 12 - http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13320
Title credit - Claim it and I'll give credit LOL

Continue! You guys know how to fill a thread fast LOL
We have a lot of material to snark about. Thanks Greedners.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

They are the gift that keeps on giving lol

BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

That house is so poorly designed. I realized today HOW poorly. There is no place for the girls to be. We’ve mentioned that but it occurred to me that Ass and Tyson talk about that living space and the huge family gatherings. It hit me. The little kids have no place to go to be away from parents. And parents have no where to send them to go play while they visit. That’s going to get old really fast. They are too little to be in a basement let alone an unfinished one. One day they will be able to play in their bedrooms. But kids that age like to be around their parents. They need a play room. I bet you the guest room becomes a play room quickly.

Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

So how come none of you mentioned that Trashley made the girls wear oversized bedroom slippers to dance class?
(I would have actually watched the vlog sooner ;) )

WTF? All the money she spends on outfits and she can't even bother to get them actual dance shoes?
The looked like clowns! :bozo:

Not only is that SO tacky, but the were so big and floppy it was dangerous. It would have been safer for them to just go barefoot.
(Which I realize they eventually did - I wonder if the teacher asked them to?)
How long do you think it will take until 4 pairs of new ballet slippers arrive for the FF?

And did Heavy take 4 pieces of candy? How do you watch that and not say anything to your kid?
Hey Greedners - no one likes it when you allow your kid to be rude and greedy! She's going to grow up to be a massively spoiled brat!
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

These girls own everything and yet own nothing. Why do they insist on buying four of everything? Do they really need four nativity sets? Is that easier than teaching kids to share? And despite having four of everything in the house, the girls own nothing of their own. Well, heavy Ebbie does. She owns everything. “Ebbie’s turn.”

Tomorrow Ebbie will own four baby Jesus’s from the nativity sets. LOL

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Stellaboo wrote:So how come none of you mentioned that Trashley made the girls wear oversized bedroom slippers to dance class?

WTF? All the money she spends on outfits and she can't even bother to get them actual dance shoes?

Not only is that SO tacky, but the were so big and floppy it was dangerous. It would have been safer for them to just go barefoot.....
I partially blame target for the slippers. They sell them in the girls clothing section where they sell the dance leotards like the ones the girls wore today. Most people that buy dance outfits for kids from target haven't done a dance class before with kids and probably don't even realize these slippers aren't even close to the right kind of shoes needed for dance class.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

Stellaboo wrote:So how come none of you mentioned that Trashley made the girls wear oversized bedroom slippers to dance class?

Not only is that SO tacky, but the were so big and floppy it was dangerous. It would have been safer for them to just go barefoot.
How long do you think it will take until 4 pairs of new ballet slippers arrive for the FF?

And did Heavy take 4 pieces of candy? How do you watch that and not say anything to your kid?
Hey Greedners - no one likes it when you allow your kid to be rude and greedy! She's going to grow up to be a massively spoiled brat!
Omg you're right... look at these things! You can see how far beyond her heel they extend! But of course this is esme and we all know they only buy shoes in the bigger girls' size so no wonder these are too big for the littles. Assley said indie had already removed her...yeah, ya think? She probably couldn't walk in them! It really surprises me given how much they love shopping and the girls to look perfect that she wouldn't have gone out and bought the best, most expensive dance shoes. But then again, I guess it's just an opportunity to let the KAD buy it for them. Ughhh.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I thought it was interesting that in Tyler's live feed today he said that he's not sure what will happen with rattled because they aren't close to starting talks for a new season. Wasn't it just a few weeks ago when TLC's posted they were looking for new expectant families of multiples when suddenly Tyler revealed they had been "in talks" for next season? Yet again, can't keep his lies straight. You know that He totally freaked when he saw that post and couldn't let anyone think a new set of multiples would actually be replacing his miracles.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

And my favorite part of the whole ordeal.... creeper Tybag hanging out behind the door with that pervy smile on his face. Just him looking so dumb made me really laugh out loud!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cavmom20 wrote:

Omg you're right... look at these things! You can see how far beyond her heel they extend! But of course this is esme and we all know they only buy shoes in the bigger girls' size so no wonder these are too big for the littles. Assley said indie had already removed her...yeah, ya think? She probably couldn't walk in them! It really surprises me given how much they love shopping and the girls to look perfect that she wouldn't have gone out and bought the best, most expensive dance shoes. But then again, I guess it's just an opportunity to let the KAD buy it for them. Ughhh.
You guys I hate this family as much as the next guy, but I am going to play devils advocate for once and say that almost every little girl first starting in dance has those slippers. They likely bought the smallest pair, which would still swim on those kids, especially the tinys. Even Hazyl Bingham wears them and they swim on her too. You would be hard pressed not to find a dance class with toddlers and not see those slippers. They are idiots, but almost any first time dance parent is bound to buy these.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Nice CK pants you got there quadling.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Cavmom20 wrote:

You guys I hate this family as much as the next guy, but I am going to play devils advocate for once and say that almost every little girl first starting in dance has those slippers. They likely bought the smallest pair, which would still swim on those kids, especially the tinys. Even Hazyl Bingham wears them and they swim on her too. You would be hard pressed not to find a dance class with toddlers and not see those slippers. They are idiots, but almost any first time dance parent is bound to buy these.
Wouldn’t matter they only buy shoes that fit Evie as she can’t possibly look at the shoe and put it on the right kid

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”