Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

Harkette
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

Unread post by Harkette »

I can still see all the Instagram posts relating to the give away.

I think there is a difference between meddling in someone's life such as calling their employer in an effort to get them fired and reporting an illegal activity. If their giveaway didn't follow the laws that govern a giveaway- whether those rules are set by Instagram or the attorney general's office, then I don't see the harm in reporting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

I think lying about stay at home moms making your blankets, and rigging a giveaway to your friends is way worse than MLM business.

If people are dumb enough to think they are going to be as successful as Ashley is with her “following” then they deserve it. I think getting involved in that type of business was actually smart of them. Lazy, but smart. If people fall for it, so be it.

The rest is dishonest and immoral. That’s where I see the difference.

Donits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Donits »

"flock the halls with scams and grifting tra-la-la-la-laaa"

Love the new word...I'm now using it in real life haha
LizziE126
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LizziE126 »

I don't know about y'all but I'm sitting here all proud that TyASSfuckFacewannabe called out us haters in the live feed tonight. I was just beaming.. I think some of my snark sisters here put a cramp in their Minky day.. boo fucking hoo..
LizziE126
Amateur
Amateur

Night lady wrote:I'm blocked from Instagram too now. They just scream guilty, and it's so flocking obvious. Covering up evidence of a wrong means you're guilty.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
SOO FLOCKING obvious. Love it
LizziE126
Amateur
Amateur

Night lady wrote:I'm blocked from Instagram too now. They just scream guilty, and it's so flocking obvious. Covering up evidence of a wrong means you're guilty.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
SOO FLOCKING obvious. Love it
Sunnyunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sunnyunicorn »

I just started up a little Etsy shop (anyone in the market for hand rhinestoned phone cases or shoes? ;) and I noticed they've gotten a lot more strict about resellers. I bet that is 100% the reason why the Greedners left Etsy to use their own domain. Oh and now Etsy won't send them a pesky tax form!
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

They think they're above the rules and the law. No, you're not. They may have been big fish in a small pond where they used to live but that won't wash forever online.
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

I was flocking stupid and watched the live feed. Here are my takeaways from the live feed:

- they're definitely sweating about the YouTube demonetization. Talking about them being a family channel and only showing family friendly videos.

- Tyler's statement piece of the day "I promise you" you can't promise strangers shit.

- they read here because they specifically mentioned throwing burnt toast out of the pantry window.

- they're but ass hurt about something. Part of their tell tale coverups is posting holier than thou quotes and doing live feeds about loving everyone and how great they are.

I will say I love the Use of the word Flocking and will be adding it to regular rotation.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

I went to YouTube to read the comments and see if there was any action, didn't bother watching the vlog but all it seemed was 100's of comments about how to child proof. Boring.

Now to catch up here which is never boring :)
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

AuntieEm wrote:Hilarious. "they are testing boundaries". WHAT BOUNDARIES? There are none. They do whats easier for them (in the moment). Apparently it's easier to just listen to them fight, scream and cry. Priorities. And Assley is so snippy on camera when speaking to the viewers. And the door handles.......how many times are we going to hear "we didnt think that through" in regards to the durls functionally living in that house. Such self-involved humans.
"we didn't think that through" should be the title of their autobiography.

Ha at the thought of either of them writing anything.

Do they know what a book is? They certainly don't know what a parenting book is.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Ireallydocare-that's a brilliant post.

Two and e year olds are a whole lot of work. But the things they learn and watching them experience things is a really magical time. They are not observing or allowing that development to happen. It is awful for the girls but they are robbing themselves to.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

qsauntiem wrote:Geez, he's preaching/sermoning on FB right now. He promises that our trials won't make us weaker. Well, that's all I was waiting for...Two-Poke Ty$on to tell me everything is going to be okay. He's babbling on about some adversity they had this morning. I wonder if it's related to their "giveaway".

Oh, and it's okay to "fell" in life. He's "felled" a lot in his life. A LOT, A LOT, A LOT.
Every minute of every day.
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

SnarkyJ wrote:I was flocking stupid and watched the live feed. Here are my takeaways from the live feed:

- they're definitely sweating about the YouTube demonetization. Talking about them being a family channel and only showing family friendly videos.

- Tyler's statement piece of the day "I promise you" you can't promise strangers shit.

- they read here because they specifically mentioned throwing burnt toast out of the pantry window.

- they're but ass hurt about something. Part of their tell tale coverups is posting holier than thou quotes and doing live feeds about loving everyone and how great they are.

I will say I love the Use of the word Flocking and will be adding it to regular rotation.
They are trying to do some major flocking damage control.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

AthenaA wrote:
AuntieEm wrote:Hilarious. "they are testing boundaries". WHAT BOUNDARIES? There are none. They do whats easier for them (in the moment). Apparently it's easier to just listen to them fight, scream and cry. Priorities. And Assley is so snippy on camera when speaking to the viewers. And the door handles.......how many times are we going to hear "we didnt think that through" in regards to the durls functionally living in that house. Such self-involved humans.
"we didn't think that through" should be the title of their autobiography.

Ha at the thought of either of them writing anything.

Do they know what a book is? They certainly don't know what a parenting book is.

Their book title should be "Taking the easy way out: we didn't FLOCKING think this through."
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Sadly enough the same people who always fall for it will continue to. The KAD don't wear rose tinted glasses they where bullshit covered ones.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

lovethispage wrote:
CherryBaby wrote:Yes, Amyisnewhere, I don't have Tapatalk so I can't see exactly what you have there. But what I am saying is I called and asked for a manager. It was just a spur of the moment thing after I looked at a picture of Tyler that one of you guys posted. Lol.So the lady that answered immediately got a manager on the phone and she said her name was Lisa and, among other things, she was the point of contact for giveaways. I explained what the Greedners had done over the weekend and she said not only had no one reported the scam, but that Minky have not participated in any kind of giveaway with the Greedners for the past several weeks. I proceeded to tell her that as nice as their product is, I would not shop at a place that partners with dishonest people or actually with people that exploit their children for money. And of course, I got a dig in about TPT not working. She listened intently and asked where she could see evidence that the Minky brand was brought into the giveaway. I told her to go to Instagram-AMU and told her the date it was posted. She was noticeably angry about the whole thing. But she was a very nice lady to me. I figured if she heard from plenty of us, in person and by email, including links to the Giveaway announcements, etc., their partnering with Minky is over. Actually, she acted like it was over anyway just by what I said. The only reason I need a couple of you ladies to call instead of just email is because before I called, some of you said you had already emailed, and she obviously had not read those (yet,) so just to be safe, she needs more phone calls.

What is TPT?
Two Poke Tyson. Although I suspect he is actually ZPT. (Zero poke Tyson.) Especially if they get demonetized.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

So how many ads were in that live feed? I only watched around half of it and my tally from memory

-what colour is Trashley wearing-leads to her lipshit plug
-go to blog-banana bread recipe (no need to google a recipe when the Greedners have a blog!)
-go to blog-chili recipes
-go to blog-banana bread recipe again

He looks so fat in that jumper he has on-his stomach is huge!

And I do follow Jesus Byson. You must have missed the parts where Jesus calls out liars and hyprocrites and greed.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

They have changed it from flower to flour lol

AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:They have changed it from flower to flour lol

Ha! So that means they really thought flower was the correct spelling. They're just dumb. Dumb people. I can't believe how dumb. Wowza.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”