Why were we locked?

Jane
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Why were we locked?

Unread post by Jane »

You all probably know this but just in case!

Upper left hand corner of screen click on "user control panel"

Click Friends and Foes tab

Click "manage foes"

Put the person's screen name there, hit submit and voila!
Sodalicious
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sodalicious »

QuadSquadFanUK wrote:Ooh look I have today's paper as well. This is taken with my own iPhone. Seriously I'm English. What do you want? My passport?!
There plenty British people on here you gormless mug. But then again you read that rag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

QuadSquadFanUK wrote:
Night lady wrote:Snark sites will never be shut down completely because it is perfectly legal. It's called Freedom of Speech.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
But some of the things written here especially about Tyson & also Ashley's father are disgusting. And calling little girls names. That is not right.

OK, Let me get this straight,,, help me here... I did not want to reply to you directly, just had to because this is just plain stupid. I will reply once to this. You came in here all innocent.. thinking it was a 'fan site'.. (BS)..I love them...yadda yadda,, What's a KAD? What does snark mean? I am from the UK so I don't understand. Blah Blah Blah
OK Toots, How the hell do you know we have written anything about Ashley's father or calling the girls names if you just came onto the 'scene' here. We have had no mention here, as of yet, what you are talking about. Hasn't happened yet, we just got started here..
You are trying to be a calculating dope just like the Greedners, so just get the flock out of here! :x
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Jane wrote:*IGNORE*

I tried, but couldn't at the moment.. Will try in the future.. You are so right 8-)
SunnyClouds
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SunnyClouds »

snark.jpg
QuadSquadFanUK wrote:Well on UK Google nothing like that comes up. It's this

an imaginary animal (used typically with reference to a task or goal that is elusive or impossible to achieve).
"pinning down the middle classes is like the hunting of the snark"
Here is what comes up on Google UK. It does have your imaginary animal but perhaps
you should learn to look at the big picture. I have highlighted 4 other definitions and
for your information, look at the address bar and you will see that it is Google UK.
I don't think you are that stupid. Obviously you know how to use the internet and
snarking has been around for years.
Go away Ashley - you're not convincing anyone!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Jane wrote:You all probably know this but just in case!

Upper left hand corner of screen click on "user control panel"

Click Friends and Foes tab

Click "manage foes"

Put the person's screen name there, hit submit and voila!
Is that for tapatalk app or website app? I can't find it on the tapatalk app. Unless I'm just slow, LOL.

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

QuadSquadFanUK wrote:Do people here actually hate on 4 beautiful innocent girls. Cos if so that ain't right. I think they're a wonderful family.
I do not hate on the girls. You can check my posts and see that I have never said anything about the girls.

But I do hate on parents that:-

1) are too lazy to potty train, take binkies away, put their children that climb out of cribs in toddler beds that they already have and just have to convert. Yes they have four children the same age but they don't need to do all four at once. One of those things in isolation wouldn't be a huge deal but combined at this point they are hindering their development

2) talk constantly about how they are so busy but constantly eat out, go out shopping all together, have many date nights and have an incredible amount of support in caring for the girls and running the businesses

3) lie-there's a lot more people here that can point out lies but #1, the blankets supplied to Tyson's business come from China, they are not made by SAHM's. See Alibaba.com.

4) they are careless about safety. They can say they didn't know even though it is common sense but these things have been pointed out to them Tyson with the girls on his shoulders and him not holding their legs, being on the counter tops near the stove, being taught its ok to play on the stairs, them being in carts in stores, letting them run ahead of them near roads and in stores. They have showed the entire floor plan and people know where the girls rooms are. When we were talking about this in the past I googled Utah mall fountain and I found exactly where they regularly go. I live in another country and it was that easy. They do not know who is watching. They do not know who is fixating on their children. There is so much opportunity for someone to take one of those girls. Even down to the time they are likely to be at the mall because of naps. We know their favourite stores. That terrifies me. Yes the likelihood is small but they are at much more risk than anyone else because of their profile.

5) Those girls are not advanced. They are all speech delayed. Yes they are slowly making progress. But the could really benefit from extra help. Two parents who have time and resources to get their kids help and refuse to is not acceptable. And I don't believe they don't think there is a problem anymore- they have enough kids around them to know the girls are behind. Evie needs a lot of help. There is no shame in kids needing help, there should be shame in not accessing that for your children.

So am I a hater? Sure. But can you see that all of my points are out of concern for those four girls? Genuine concern.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Is the Minky blanket business considered employers of The Greedy Bunch?
alannah62
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alannah62 »

QuadSquadFanUK wrote:How can I be Ashley when I'm in England? Really?
Don't care where you are, who you are or anything about you. You are a wOrth less POS troll.

The ONLY thing I'm jealous of regarding the horrible POS greedners is that where they live in UTAH is very pretty with the mountains. Of course if where they live is loaded with other POS vloggers who make money off exploiting their kids, I would not ever want to live there. They are giving Mormons and utahians a bad name IMO.
Bye. And btw. GfY.
Boboli Personality
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boboli Personality »

QuadSquadFanUK wrote:Ooh look I have today's paper as well. This is taken with my own iPhone. Seriously I'm English. What do you want? My passport?!
I wouldn't be using the Sun as evidence of your decency or intelligence.

Unfortunately I think you are a Brit. But not one I want to be associated with.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

SunnyClouds wrote:
snark.jpg
QuadSquadFanUK wrote:Well on UK Google nothing like that comes up. It's this

an imaginary animal (used typically with reference to a task or goal that is elusive or impossible to achieve).
"pinning down the middle classes is like the hunting of the snark"
Here is what comes up on Google UK. It does have your imaginary animal but perhaps
you should learn to look at the big picture. I have highlighted 4 other definitions and
for your information, look at the address bar and you will see that it is Google UK.
I don't think you are that stupid. Obviously you know how to use the internet and
snarking has been around for years.
Go away Ashley - you're not convincing anyone!
Thank you, it's a shame that we have to babysit here. But hey, it's not surprising considering the source. Ty for the definitions. Image

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

QuadSquadFanUK wrote:I'm no troll. I'm a fan & would like to discuss the Gardner Vlogs. They are wonderful parents. Those girls are so loved & cherished. How can you weirdos not see that.

I agree they’re loved and cherished, just not in the way THEY NEED TO BE. Everyone shows love in different ways, but the way the greedners are showing love is towards themselves and not the girls. They do NOT HAVE their best interest at heart...only theirs...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

QuadSquadFanUK wrote:
Night lady wrote:Snark sites will never be shut down completely because it is perfectly legal. It's called Freedom of Speech.

But some of the things written here especially about Tyson & also Ashley's father are disgusting. And calling little girls names. That is not right.

Her dad is a total creepy guy, we have photos to back that up!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

When you guys are done chatting with the troll, we're all conversing in the closed Facebook group.

There's about 85 of us in there. You can find it through rattlled.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
tusky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tusky »

I mean Y'all are welcome to come over to my site, however, the rules are a bit more strict there than here. there are no nicknames for kids, unless the parents call them that themselves (hebber would be fine in that case), and no attacking the kids specifically (you can talk about them but you cant call them little trolls or whatever).
http://thegossipgarden.com/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=98
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

QuadSquadFanUK wrote:Do you guys not have jobs? Or a life even? Hating on children is nasty.
No one is hating on children. Can you read?
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Call me a coward, but there's no way I'd be comfortable joining in a Facebook group using my real name. i guess if you guys stay over there, then I'll just move on and find something else to occupy my time, lol. But I hope you come back. Seems awfully quiet here since you all went over to FB. Did the KAD go with you? Seems interesting that she's gone too, now that you're all M.I.A.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Call me a coward, but there's no way I'd be comfortable joining in a Facebook group using my real name. i guess if you guys stay over there, then I'll just move on and find something else to occupy my time, lol. But I hope you come back. Seems awfully quiet here since you all went over to FB. Did the KAD go with you? Seems interesting that she's gone too, now that you're all M.I.A.
I’m there but uncomfortable. I would prefer to stay here, but I’m waiting to see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Call me a coward, but there's no way I'd be comfortable joining in a Facebook group using my real name. i guess if you guys stay over there, then I'll just move on and find something else to occupy my time, lol. But I hope you come back. Seems awfully quiet here since you all went over to FB. Did the KAD go with you? Seems interesting that she's gone too, now that you're all M.I.A.
I'm a coward too.

I don't think that the KAD is a she. I think he is of the Tyler/creepy dad ilk; always talking about his special love for the four innocent girls. That's the thing he has mentioned most since being here. It seems to me he is trying to groom T$A by coming to their defense to get closer to those innocent girls. And that "weirdo" reference etc; he has so many sexual connotations.

If you do read here T$A use a bit more discretion about who you allow close to your children. You think I am the enemy? It's people like this that you need to worry about. I have no desire to come to your house or shower your children gifts that they don't need or in any way weasel into your lives. I would also be concerned about what items you are handing your children fresh out of the gift boxes. If you MUST feed them sugar all living long day; at least be in charge of getting the candy yourself and not feed them something that might be tampered with. Parenting 101: don't take candy from strangers.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

I was thinking about that too. I was banned from QTK and I never even commented to ASSWIT when she went on there. She banned everyone there. I wouldn’t like to get banned elsewhere as then I wouldn’t have the amusement. What’s to prevent her from slipping through the cracks?

In regard to candy that is sent to them. We had a situation in CA where someone donated hand painted flutes to the school district. They found semen on them. There are some sick fucks out there in this world that’s for sure.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”