The Feral Four

lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Feral Four

Unread post by lovethispage »

These girls are unruly, allowed to do get away with most everything. They are nearly 3 years old and their lazy ass parental units would rather change shitty pee diapers then potty train them.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: The Feral Four

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

My biggest complaint is the fact their bad behavior is encouraged by their parents. Even though I feel there are truly delays I don’t know for sure what is a delay and what has been caused due to parental laziness
Snarky is as snarky does!
BlackWidow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlackWidow »

I'm watching the Binghams vlogs now and you can see so much diffrence between Hazy and the FF. Maybe it's because Hazy has 3 older brothers but she speaks so much better then the Quads. She says thank you when she gets something and listens to her mother. Plus they teach her she can't get everything that she wants, with her advent calender Hazy wanted to open all of the doors but Mindy told her nicely that she can only open one a day. I'm 100% sure Asswit and Tyler would let the girls open everything.
And this week at dance, Mindy asked if she wanted to say hi to the FF but then she screamed no and ignored them all. As if she knows she needs to stay away from them :D
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

We will not be silenced!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

BlackWidow wrote:I'm watching the Binghams vlogs now and you can see so much diffrence between Hazy and the FF. Maybe it's because Hazy has 3 older brothers but she speaks so much better then the Quads. She says thank you when she gets something and listens to her mother. Plus they teach her she can't get everything that she wants, with her advent calender Hazy wanted to open all of the doors but Mindy told her nicely that she can only open one a day. I'm 100% sure Asswit and Tyler would let the girls open everything.
And this week at dance, Mindy asked if she wanted to say hi to the FF but then she screamed no and ignored them all. As if she knows she needs to stay away from them :D

Oh I missed that one that is hysterical she screamed no. She is one smart kid that’s for sure. She doesn’t want anything to do with those monsters they have created.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”