Gardner Quad Squad: Flock you Greedners (Part 15)

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Flock you Greedners (Part 15)

Unread post by Night lady »

Something_Relevant wrote:On tyson's snapchat, he's going out for a "BNO" wearing a New Kids on the Block shirt. And then posted that he was listening to No Doubt with a heart emoji. For someone who was raised with mainly brothers, he is ridiculously feminine.
What's a BNO?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Something_Relevant
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Something_Relevant »

Night lady wrote:
Something_Relevant wrote:On tyson's snapchat, he's going out for a "BNO" wearing a New Kids on the Block shirt. And then posted that he was listening to No Doubt with a heart emoji. For someone who was raised with mainly brothers, he is ridiculously feminine.
What's a BNO?

Boys night out. I don't blame you for not knowing that. I've really only ever seen GNO for girls night out.
Something_Relevant
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Something_Relevant »

Just to clarify, there's nothing wrong with a man being feminine. I do take issue with the fact that he seems to be so set on gender roles for his wife and daughters but he can't take on the "typical" man role and get a job or stop spending hundereds of dollars at bath and body works every month.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

I'm sort of old school if you will... I agree that the male/father should have an "outside of the home" job to support his family he created.
I've always wondered how these 2 afford or have any type of health insurance, especially since they have FOUR children the same age. Is it possible to have some type of health insurance? They can't qualify for Medicaid (state health insurance), they make way too much.
They would tell us it's none of our business but I'm very curious. How do they manage that?

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I'm not one for being too strict about gender roles. I just find it pretty two faced that he's so set on very narrow very defined roles for his wife and daughters yet he's over there with his scented hand soap and boy bands. At this point I think it's just icing on cake that went off years ago and so it's probably gross on him than on a dude who doesn't expect his children to pay his bills and didn't groom a 13 year old child to become his wife. He's gross so he makes everything gross.

Also this idea of Youtube parents claiming the role of stay at home parent yet not doing any of the stay at home parent things like actually parenting their children is disrespectful to actual hard working parents. Similar to how they claim to be working their own businesses - anyone who's met an actual person who runs their own business it's a slap in the face for sure.
ItIsSunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ItIsSunny »

Night lady wrote:I'm sort of old school if you will... I agree that the male/father should have an "outside of the home" job to support his family he created.
I've always wondered how these 2 afford or have any type of health insurance, especially since they have FOUR children the same age. Is it possible to have some type of health insurance? They can't qualify for Medicaid (state health insurance), they make way too much.
They would tell us it's none of our business but I'm very curious. How do they manage that?

Affordable Care Act. Amount is based on prior year income. A family plan for their age group wouldn't be too expensive. I sure hope they've got a reputable accountant & financial advisor advising them, though.
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

Does anyone know what the deal is with the member called pincon_04040?

They have never posted anything and the name shows up as a weird color when they "like" someone's post. (aka thank)
At first I thought maybe it was a bot, but now I have no idea. Does the user name look strange to anyone else?

My apologies to whoever you are if you are indeed a real person. ;)
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Stellaboo wrote:Does anyone know what the deal is with the member called pincon_04040?

They have never posted anything and the name shows up as a weird color when they "like" someone's post. (aka thank)
At first I thought maybe it was a bot, but now I have no idea. Does the user name look strange to anyone else?

Wondering the same thing since this user likes posts but I haven't seen any comments.
pincon_04040
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pincon_04040 »

Stellaboo wrote:Does anyone know what the deal is with the member called pincon_04040?

Wow....I didn't know there was a "deal" with me....I enjoy reading here....I posted a few times on GOMI...
I found out about the Gardner's through 15 Minutes Gosselin Style, the long running blog about the sad saga involving those exploited children. I remember my mother telling me about the Dionne quintplets. I haven't commented here as I wasn't certain I was registered as I was not able to do it on my desktop computer and now only use my phone. Sorry if my lack of commenting bothers anyone

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
pincon_04040
Amateur
Amateur

pincon_04040 wrote:

Wow....I didn't know there was a "deal" with me....I enjoy reading here....I posted a few times on GOMI...
I found out about the Gardner's through 15 Minutes Gosselin Style, the long running blog about the sad saga involving those exploited children. I remember my mother telling me about the Dionne quintplets. I haven't commented here as I wasn't certain I was registered as I was not able to do it on my desktop computer and now only use my phone. Sorry if my lack of commenting bothers anyone

Wow.....I do have a voice hereImage️I must be beautiful...good job pincon49!

pincon_04040
Amateur
Amateur

pincon_04040 wrote:
pincon_04040 wrote:

Sorry...I meant to use the name pincon_04040....I forget who I am somtimes....yikes....now I feel bad...I'm not a bot...just a 68 year old lady who lives in Maine and loves kids...

pincon_04040
Amateur
Amateur

pincon_04040 wrote:
pincon_04040 wrote:
pincon_04040 wrote:Wow....I didn't know there was a "deal" with me....I enjoy reading here....I posted a few times on GOMI...

Sorry...I meant to use the name pincon_04040....I forget who I am somtimes....yikes....now I feel bad...I'm not a bot...just a 68 year old lady who lives in Maine and loves kids...

Did I get booted?

BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

ItIsSunny wrote:
Night lady wrote:I'm sort of old school if you will... I agree that the male/father should have an "outside of the home" job to support his family he created.

Affordable Care Act. Amount is based on prior year income. A family plan for their age group wouldn't be too expensive. I sure hope they've got a reputable accountant & financial advisor advising them, though.
I thought they said once in a vlog that they didn’t have health insurance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think we're all still a bit wary after the troll.
pincon_04040
Amateur
Amateur

DoodleBop2 wrote:I think we're all still a bit wary after the troll.
I do understand why you are wary...I didn't mean to cause you any uneasiness...I feel that you ladies are so articulate, insightful and humorous. I love reading your comments as I feel your pain about the fate of these poor children who I believe to be exploited and neglected by these narcissistic, immature and pitifully incompetent parents. It's such a train wreck and I often ask myself why I waste so much time thinking about them.

pincon_04040
Amateur
Amateur

pincon_04040 wrote:
I do understand why you are wary...I didn't mean to cause you any uneasiness...I feel that you ladies are so articulate, insightful and humorous. I love reading your comments as I feel your pain about the fate of these poor children who I believe to be exploited and neglected by these narcissistic, immature and pitifully incompetent parents. It's such a train wreck and I often ask myself why I waste so much time thinking about them.

Thank you for prompting me to redpond.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

pincon_04040 wrote:
pincon_04040 wrote:

Thank you for prompting me to redpond.

:D I hope you didn't feel attacked or nothing. Between our recent troll incident and how when you liked the user name was bolded different from the others I was wondering. No harm done. Nice to 'meet' you.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”