Gardner Quad Squad: Flock you Greedners (Part 15)

lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Gardner Quad Squad: Flock you Greedners (Part 15)

Unread post by lovethispage »

Let part 14 go. Continue here if you like...
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Flock you Greedners (Part 15)

QuadSquadFanUK wrote:Today's Vlog was so beautiful. The girls were adorable giving out bunnies to the children in the shopping centre.
Not as beautiful as the dead bunny FatASS planted in his basement window.
ifinditinteresting
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ifinditinteresting »

What is this families obsession with bunnies? Busby's got a pet rabbit & now the Gardner's are leaving one to die in the window followed by handing stuffed ones out at the mall. Weird.
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

QuadSquadFanUK wrote:Today's Vlog was so beautiful. The girls were adorable giving out bunnies to the children in the shopping centre.
You need to send those poor little children some Kleenex. I don't think their parents can afford it.
whattheflock
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by whattheflock »

New here. My first post never posted so I'll just jump right in...

The bunny giveaway! That was a total flock you to this site, I'm sure! Along with showing all their good deeds, which in theory is awesome, but it felt so contrived. Not gonna say much more 'til I see if this posts.
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

I’m ok if the “flock you” to us spreads good deeds to others. It was a nice change of vlog content. I’m cool with it! Nice work everyone.

Tonight, I am going out for my 5th anniversary so I’m going to buy someone else two glasses of wine. I will know the couple when I see them!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sneaky_snarky wrote:I’m ok if the “flock you” to us spreads good deeds to others. It was a nice change of vlog content. I’m cool with it! Nice work everyone.

Tonight, I am going out for my 5th anniversary so I’m going to buy someone else two glasses of wine. I will know the couple when I see them!!

That’s a flocking nice gesture.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

If I wasn't already diabetic, todays vlog would have given it to me! Sorry, sissies, those 2 people don't have a sincere bone in their bodies. If they did, they would have left the phones/cameras in purse or pocket and done their "deeds" without patting themselves on the back.
I think I may be too snarky for this site. Or, too jaded by watching the damage these 2 manipulators cause to 4 innocent kids.
canyoudancing
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canyoudancing »

I can’t say I didn’t get a little choked up at the girls visiting the rest home. The girls were very sweet and I’m sure the made the day of the residents they visited with.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

I'm still honoring my GQS vlog hiatus until Jan 1. Glad to hear that today's vlog was a bit of a change of pace, even if it was disingenuous. Like someone else mentioned, even if their hearts are doing it for the wrong reasons (and saying a big FU to this site is a wrong reason), at least it sounds like someone else may have gotten a smile out of it that may not have realized it was being done to be spiteful. I think history has shown that they have a change in attitude on the vlogs for a few days after they've been discovered as dishonest. The bunny and the giveaway was definitely reason for that this week. And I'm sure they are also doing what they can to put out "quality and wholesome content" on their family channel so they don't get demonetized. Seems like everyone is going to have an eventful weekend. I for one am feeling pretty crappy. I'm having a terrible flare up in my spinal cord injury and am bed ridden in excruciating pain for the last few days. Just praying it will ease up in time for Christmas. I was hoping for some nice distracting conversation to help me get through this, but since this is so reminiscent of our g o m I days, I don't know if I can do it right now. So if I'm not around that much the next few days, you know why. STay strong ladies. <3
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
canyoudancing
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canyoudancing »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:I'm still honoring my GQS vlog hiatus until Jan 1. Glad to hear that today's vlog was a bit of a change of pace, even if it was disingenuous. Like someone else mentioned, even if their hearts are doing it for the wrong reasons (and saying a big FU to this site is a wrong reason), at least it sounds like someone else may have gotten a smile out of it that may not have realized it was being done to be spiteful. I think history has shown that they have a change in attitude on the vlogs for a few days after they've been discovered as dishonest. The bunny and the giveaway was definitely reason for that this week. And I'm sure they are also doing what they can to put out "quality and wholesome content" on their family channel so they don't get demonetized. Seems like everyone is going to have an eventful weekend. I for one am feeling pretty crappy. I'm having a terrible flare up in my spinal cord injury and am bed ridden in excruciating pain for the last few days. Just praying it will ease up in time for Christmas. I was hoping for some nice distracting conversation to help me get through this, but since this is so reminiscent of our g o m I days, I don't know if I can do it right now. So if I'm not around that much the next few days, you know why. STay strong ladies. <3
I’m sorry you are in so much pain. Hopefully it eases up by the holidays, you’re in my prayers.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:I'm still honoring my GQS vlog hiatus until Jan 1. Glad to hear that today's vlog was a bit of a change of pace, even if it was disingenuous. Like someone else mentioned, even if their hearts are doing it for the wrong reasons (and saying a big FU to this site is a wrong reason), at least it sounds like someone else may have gotten a smile out of it that may not have realized it was being done to be spiteful. I think history has shown that they have a change in attitude on the vlogs for a few days after they've been discovered as dishonest. The bunny and the giveaway was definitely reason for that this week. And I'm sure they are also doing what they can to put out "quality and wholesome content" on their family channel so they don't get demonetized. Seems like everyone is going to have an eventful weekend. I for one am feeling pretty crappy. I'm having a terrible flare up in my spinal cord injury and am bed ridden in excruciating pain for the last few days. Just praying it will ease up in time for Christmas. I was hoping for some nice distracting conversation to help me get through this, but since this is so reminiscent of our g o m I days, I don't know if I can do it right now. So if I'm not around that much the next few days, you know why. STay strong ladies. <3
I hope you can find something pleasant to distract you. Thinking of you.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I'll be thinking of you and hoping your body plays nice by Christmas. Chronic pain sucks.
alannah62
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alannah62 »

S doo, so sorry you are in so much pain. I will pray for you. Having a daughter on the spectrum your story really touched my heart as she has had so many wonderful teachers help her. But one time long ago she did almost hurt one, when she was in fear and not understanding the situation. I'm are so wonderful to work with autism people for so long. And to be hurt so badly. I'm sure dealing with workmans comp sucked, been there.
The rattled page is pretty active if you want more distraction from pain. I'm going to tell my daughter about you. She has so much compassion for others she will pray for you too.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Have they been demonitized. I don’t get ads before their vlogs

spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

lovethispage wrote:
Not as beautiful as the dead bunny FatASS planted in his basement window.
:gj: Why are you so beautiful?
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

canyoudancing wrote:I can’t say I didn’t get a little choked up at the girls visiting the rest home. The girls were very sweet and I’m sure the made the day of the residents they visited with.
I was really pleased that they didn't climb all over the tables or break anything, but they probably edited that out.
alannah62
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alannah62 »

Sissies please don't go to the new FB page. It is not snarky, seems boring. And so many other non greedner topics are being brought up. It is a free for all on the threads. KADS will easily be let in anyway. Keep your anonymity here. Keep our love here. Keep our devilish snarkiness with Greedner hatred here. thanks.
frenchiegirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frenchiegirl »

Hi Sissies, It's very weird to write hi sissies, as this is my first post, but I know you for so long... A long time lurker, i registered today because for the first time, I couldn't watch the vlog yesterday. I can't stand so much hypocritical attitude. Someone said here that they just want to be acknowledged by YT as a good family, and i totally agree! And I had to rant about it...

Also, I think you shouldn't go to the FB group. You will be trolled big time and lose your anonymity. Assley and Byson could join, you will be signalled and banned from FB for nothing at all.

I like it here, it's funny. Sometimes, limits can be trespassed (kids surnames, etc), but this is a snarksite ;) But I believe nobody calls CPS or IRS here. That's why I join today !

(Excuse me if my english looks awkaward!)
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Wonder if there will be a vlog today maybe they tired themselves out yesterday

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”