Gardner Quad Squad: Flock you Greedners (Part 15)

pincon_04040
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Flock you Greedners (Part 15)

Unread post by pincon_04040 »

pincon_04040 wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:I think we're all still a bit wary after the troll.
I do understand why you are wary...I didn't mean to cause you any uneasiness...I feel that you ladies are so articulate, insightful and humorous. I love reading your comments as I feel your pain about the fate of these poor children who I believe to be exploited and neglected by these narcissistic, immature and pitifully incompetent parents. It's such a train wreck and I often ask myself why I waste so much time thinking about them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Thank you for prompting me to redpond.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Flock you Greedners (Part 15)

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

pincon_04040 wrote:
pincon_04040 wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:I think we're all still a bit wary after the troll.
I do understand why you are wary...I didn't mean to cause you any uneasiness...I feel that you ladies are so articulate, insightful and humorous. I love reading your comments as I feel your pain about the fate of these poor children who I believe to be exploited and neglected by these narcissistic, immature and pitifully incompetent parents. It's such a train wreck and I often ask myself why I waste so much time thinking about them.

Thank you for prompting me to redpond.

:D I hope you didn't feel attacked or nothing. Between our recent troll incident and how when you liked the user name was bolded different from the others I was wondering. No harm done. Nice to 'meet' you.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”