Gardner Quad Squad: Flock you Greedners (Part 15)

Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Flock you Greedners (Part 15)

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

They have already said the premmie thing doesn’t count anymore as they are so advanced for their actual age according to dumb and dumber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

I think you guys are right that some of us are just busy with Christmas and wrapping up the year. For me personally, I am a meaner snarker, but honestly seeing those little girls locked in cages with the white walls, messy/dirty floor, faces pressed up against the cages, it's almost too depressing to say much for awhile. That's some miracle unfolding, Tyson and Ashley.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Krouton wrote:
PollyKrome wrote:
Sneaky_snarky wrote:
Also might someone pm with the name of the group where most of our posters have disappeared to? Unless they are at the nameless secret fb page; I don't want to give up my anonymity or show up to post for attendance. Is there another

Everyone must be taking a well deserved holiday break

I personally have been too busy to do a lot of snarking. I am behind on the FB group. If everyone is like me it is just being too busy. Plus the v’logs have been predictable and boring
Snarky is as snarky does!
nebulae116
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nebulae116 »

Night lady wrote:Preschool is a big factor. Plus, preschool would help them so much! Not just the girls but Assface and Tyrone too. If their motto is: because it's easier... I don't understand why they aren't in preschool already. They would have more time to themselves and the girls would learn a lot more.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I agree with this one million percent. Those girls just roam and fight while their babysitters lay down and snap chat. They would thrive in an organized environment and then Ass and Bison can grow roots through their smelly couches. They are such lazy idiots.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Sammy16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sammy16 »

nebulae116 wrote:
Night lady wrote:Preschool is a big factor. Plus, preschool would help them so much! Not just the girls but Assface and Tyrone too. If their motto is: because it's easier... I don't understand why they aren't in preschool already. They would have more time to themselves and the girls would learn a lot more.

I agree with this one million percent. Those girls just roam and fight while their babysitters lay down and snap chat. They would thrive in an organized environment and then Ass and Bison can grow roots through their smelly couches. They are such lazy idiots.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I read "roots through their smelly crotches" :lol:
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I think it's very telling how they've avoided 0-3 services and\or preschool. An outsider would be more likely to notice things that are off and call them on their bullshit.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I think it's very telling how they've avoided 0-3 services and\or preschool. An outsider would be more likely to notice things that are off and call them on their bullshit.
Definitely!! It happened to me when my oldest was little. I didn't notice but her daycare/Preschool did and approached me. I was in denial but luckily I didn't waste too much time and I had her evaluated. The longer they wait, the harder it's going to be.

Fibro96
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Fibro96 »

OldCountry wrote:I think the whole potty thing was staged. A$$ says she is going to be careful filming to keep the girls privacy private. So supposedly the girls are in potty training at that moment. How is this keeping it private? By only filming them only from the waist up, that's private? I say BS, they only did this to try and shut some people up in the comments. Would either of them film themselves from the waist up while using the toilet?
Having Evie be the first one to use it. Of course Evie, if any of the others had 'used it' she would have been all over them grabbing the sucker and the stickers.
Also Trashley saying for the past 6 months or was it 8 months. Lies upon lies with these people.
Why are the brothers and the sister cleaning up wrapping paper and toys the past couple of days?
Tubby is so lazy, he can't even bend down to get the toy to throw for Bentley, he just kicks it with his foot. What a load :(
What this is all about is Hazy Bingham got big girl underwear in her stocking. I think thats why the toilets appeared today. Also I think Tyass brothers were there because they had to go and find the pottys in all the stuff that has not been unpacked yet.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ireallydocare »

They used the word incredible when describing Evie And Indie using the potty! Are you flocking kidding us? They are 3 year old girls doing what 2 yr old do, I don't think that incredible is the correct word. It is just bait to get us to watch the vlog. I for one refuse to watch, unless someone here tells me there actually is something incredible to watch!
Something_Relevant
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Something_Relevant »

On tyson's snapchat, he's going out for a "BNO" wearing a New Kids on the Block shirt. And then posted that he was listening to No Doubt with a heart emoji. For someone who was raised with mainly brothers, he is ridiculously feminine.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Something_Relevant wrote:On tyson's snapchat, he's going out for a "BNO" wearing a New Kids on the Block shirt. And then posted that he was listening to No Doubt with a heart emoji. For someone who was raised with mainly brothers, he is ridiculously feminine.
What's a BNO?

Something_Relevant
Talker
Talker

Night lady wrote:
Something_Relevant wrote:On tyson's snapchat, he's going out for a "BNO" wearing a New Kids on the Block shirt. And then posted that he was listening to No Doubt with a heart emoji. For someone who was raised with mainly brothers, he is ridiculously feminine.
What's a BNO?

Boys night out. I don't blame you for not knowing that. I've really only ever seen GNO for girls night out.
Something_Relevant
Talker
Talker

Just to clarify, there's nothing wrong with a man being feminine. I do take issue with the fact that he seems to be so set on gender roles for his wife and daughters but he can't take on the "typical" man role and get a job or stop spending hundereds of dollars at bath and body works every month.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm sort of old school if you will... I agree that the male/father should have an "outside of the home" job to support his family he created.
I've always wondered how these 2 afford or have any type of health insurance, especially since they have FOUR children the same age. Is it possible to have some type of health insurance? They can't qualify for Medicaid (state health insurance), they make way too much.
They would tell us it's none of our business but I'm very curious. How do they manage that?

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm not one for being too strict about gender roles. I just find it pretty two faced that he's so set on very narrow very defined roles for his wife and daughters yet he's over there with his scented hand soap and boy bands. At this point I think it's just icing on cake that went off years ago and so it's probably gross on him than on a dude who doesn't expect his children to pay his bills and didn't groom a 13 year old child to become his wife. He's gross so he makes everything gross.

Also this idea of Youtube parents claiming the role of stay at home parent yet not doing any of the stay at home parent things like actually parenting their children is disrespectful to actual hard working parents. Similar to how they claim to be working their own businesses - anyone who's met an actual person who runs their own business it's a slap in the face for sure.
ItIsSunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ItIsSunny »

Night lady wrote:I'm sort of old school if you will... I agree that the male/father should have an "outside of the home" job to support his family he created.
I've always wondered how these 2 afford or have any type of health insurance, especially since they have FOUR children the same age. Is it possible to have some type of health insurance? They can't qualify for Medicaid (state health insurance), they make way too much.
They would tell us it's none of our business but I'm very curious. How do they manage that?

Affordable Care Act. Amount is based on prior year income. A family plan for their age group wouldn't be too expensive. I sure hope they've got a reputable accountant & financial advisor advising them, though.
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

Does anyone know what the deal is with the member called pincon_04040?

They have never posted anything and the name shows up as a weird color when they "like" someone's post. (aka thank)
At first I thought maybe it was a bot, but now I have no idea. Does the user name look strange to anyone else?

My apologies to whoever you are if you are indeed a real person. ;)
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Stellaboo wrote:Does anyone know what the deal is with the member called pincon_04040?

They have never posted anything and the name shows up as a weird color when they "like" someone's post. (aka thank)
At first I thought maybe it was a bot, but now I have no idea. Does the user name look strange to anyone else?

Wondering the same thing since this user likes posts but I haven't seen any comments.
pincon_04040
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pincon_04040 »

Stellaboo wrote:Does anyone know what the deal is with the member called pincon_04040?

Wow....I didn't know there was a "deal" with me....I enjoy reading here....I posted a few times on GOMI...
I found out about the Gardner's through 15 Minutes Gosselin Style, the long running blog about the sad saga involving those exploited children. I remember my mother telling me about the Dionne quintplets. I haven't commented here as I wasn't certain I was registered as I was not able to do it on my desktop computer and now only use my phone. Sorry if my lack of commenting bothers anyone

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
pincon_04040
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pincon_04040 »

pincon_04040 wrote:

Wow....I didn't know there was a "deal" with me....I enjoy reading here....I posted a few times on GOMI...
I found out about the Gardner's through 15 Minutes Gosselin Style, the long running blog about the sad saga involving those exploited children. I remember my mother telling me about the Dionne quintplets. I haven't commented here as I wasn't certain I was registered as I was not able to do it on my desktop computer and now only use my phone. Sorry if my lack of commenting bothers anyone

Wow.....I do have a voice hereImage️I must be beautiful...good job pincon49!

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”