Greedner Quad Squad: Fake as Flock (part 16)

Re: Greedner Quad Squad: Fake as Flock (part 16)

Unread post by Guest »

alannah62
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by alannah62 »

PollyKrome wrote:Image
Yup, Polly your pics show the dichotomy of Ashley. The Mom truly in love with her babies and the one who will pimp anything and/or them to make a buck. So much like Kate Gosselin. Wonder if old coot watched that shit show and took notes?

It's just sad how cold and unloving Ashley is with her miracles. Rarely do you see her hug and kiss them.

Today I was able to do a rare thing with my growing up too fast tween. She was using a really large hooded towel we've had for years, after her bath as she is small for her age. She let me hold and snuggle her like I did when she was a wee one and let me sing the made up song I would sing to her from birth! I went through infertility hell and extended bedrest to have this miracle and love her to pieces. What mom doesn't try to make and cherish special times with their kids?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

ok....I tried. I really tried.....to watch the live "Greedners" lie drama. I lasted 2 minutes. Perv was grunting as he was trying to work out a tear.....Screech is doing her best actress impersonation. Not working, Lipshit. You are so unconvincing. Worthless scam artists.
ItIsSunny
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ItIsSunny »

Howlin17 wrote:ok....I tried. I really tried.....to watch the live "Greedners" lie drama. I lasted 2 minutes. Perv was grunting as he was trying to work out a tear.....Screech is doing her best actress impersonation. Not working, Lipshit. You are so unconvincing. Worthless scam artists.
While I appreciate parents reaching out to comfort other parents in the same situation, these two present themselves as some kind of expert therapists. Sadly, people depend upon their words of advice because they are in stressful situations. Just rubbed me the wrong way. I lasted 3 minutes audio & less than 15 seconds video lol
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

I caught most of it... just a weird vibe I get from them.

Basically lots of “trolls”, Ashley seemed very uninterested when Tyson was waxing poetic about the struggles he faced with infertility. He even said that they had to go through those 8 years because he needed that struggle to be more appreciative.. or something like that.

The whole thing was bizarre... crying one minute, laughing & goofing around the next. Ashley tried to make herself cry, but it didn’t look successful. Tyson of course rubbed his eyes until they turned red & watery... I’ve never seen a man who feels the need to cry so much.

Before they signed off, they went on this tangent about how they don’t forget where they came from & that they are there for everyone & how they help the infertility community. He said they make sure to donate or go to conferences or speak to people daily... ummm pretty sure I’ve never heard them mention donating anything. Just one more lie to the pile...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Teenyj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Teenyj »

Velociraptor wrote:Has anyone notice how much Trashley touches her nose and flips her hair around when she's talking?

Look at this.

by Nick Gardner
This can be a quick wipe of the nose with the finger, or a rubbing/pinching movement using the thumb and index finger to rub/scratch the tip of the nose. Men in the pub tend to talk while doing this frequently, and it is the most reliable sign of “untruth", body language expert Tony Morris says.

“It is both covering the mouth (one sign of lying/constraining the truth) and scratching the nose (another sign of untruth).

“Combined in this one movement, it makes a compelling case that the person speaking is not being totally honest."
I notice it all the time. It’s disgusting. She’s disgusting!
Sunnyunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sunnyunicorn »

ItIsSunny wrote:
alannah62 wrote:Fyi there is a "chat" here on tapatalk. Kryptonite said mods are aware of loading issues but that was all she said I think.
But it sounds like until they increase capacity of server we have to deal with it. Or post in middle of night!

I don't see how the site is paid for (no advertisements that I can see), so whoever is paying the bill for server capacity for this software will make the decision. Perhaps they make money by selling our email addresses?
That happened to a Teen Mom snark site I used to go to a few years ago!
Teenyj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Teenyj »

Donits wrote:Wish there was a way to do polls on here.
I would love to know what everyone would vote for...

What will start the greedy grabby greasy gardners downfall?

A) Ashley runs off with another man

B) Tyson runs off with an online girlfriend (who turns out to be a 40 year old man)

C) one of the girls gets seriously hurt

D) Tyson has a heart attack (although that could bring viewers in hmmm...)

E) they have to declare bankrupt

F) Nothing. These cockroaches will be around forever
I say B. He is on the internet all the time with the young girls with Cashley nowhere in sight. He calls them by their first names. It will be with an inappropriate relationship that will end their marriage. And their empire.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Nothing like your youngest puking and coughing all night. I miiiiight suffer through the Live feed...we shall see. Gotta see if my youngest is able to sleep first.

According to FatAss we must all open our mouths before speaking. Ok.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

alannah62 wrote:
Spruce wrote:I did a search to find out who is the owner of this domain and the individual and organization's name is privacy protected. There was an email webform I filled out where I explained the problem occurring and included a screenshot showing the SQL errors. I just submitted the web form, it supposedly is sent to the site owner or site admin. I have no idea if whoever owns this site will respond -- moderators cannot fix this, it's the site owner or someone who can make a technical fix or who has authorization to increase the number of access ports/bandwidth for the domain. I asked the site owner/admin to please let YTmommadrama subscribers know if this error will be fixed and also provide an estimate of when the fix is expected.

My hope is whoever is the site owner or primary admin responds or at least finds some assistance to rectify this problem.
Damn good job Spuce!!! We love it. :)

The IT admin is BipolarMorgan. I had trouble being locked out for 3-4 days over a weekend and had emailed him/her. Found contact info when clicking on their user name. In the end it was Kryptonite that fixed that problem. But obviously this is a bigger issue. I was under the impression that this is BipolarMorgan’s site and therefore they would increase capacity.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
Teenyj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Teenyj »

Ok, this is funny!
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Howlin17 wrote:
schnitzel94 wrote:I think this is in regards to Snarky Snarky's post. I certainly don't consider myself a "drama starter". Didn't do it on the FB page, & didn't do it here. The drama came from the rant that Snarkadoodle posted, then went on & on about it for about 3 pages. But I guess I need to "chime in", or else I am considered hiding away or something! Listen, that 'Doo person is wrong re my FB post. If she had paid attention when reading it, she would have noted that I was suggesting that the 3 letter agency being aware of & acting on the situation is probably the only way the Gardners would wake up to the seriousness of their poor parenting. Never in that post did I say any informing had been done, so I certainly wasn't "bragging" about having done that! As for anything else, 'Doo made assumptions, and they were wrong assumptions. I don't post much, but when I do make posts like the FB one, they usually are thought-provoking, & sometimes invite lively debate. I think it's normal to have different opinions, or a difference of opinion. That being said, I know we all are in agreement as to how horrible the Gardners are as parents, and as people in general. They just can't seem to stop with the vlogs & FB posts that show their obviously piss poor treatment of the kids. They are both immature with arrested development that shows in their lashing out at commenters, as well as the retaliation live feeds like the "adversity" one. I enjoy reading everyone's snarks, even Snarkadoodle's. I may be more active here or not. But I do check the site quite often & hope it continues (without all the error crap from the last few days!)
That 'Doo person???? Rude

I miss you, Snarkadoodle.
Doo, do you. Come back. We are ALL in your side. Always and forever!
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Look at her huge feet. What size foot is that a 12? They look to be as long as her lower leg. Her clown feet match her clown face...can’t wait for summer for those finger toes to reappear...
Teenyj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Teenyj »

Just watched some of the live feed. Blah, blah, blah.

First of all, I doubt very much that they were badgered everyday about not having children. Or badgered at all. Mormons are Christians and are sensitive to those around them. The situations people are going thru. So don’t sit there and tell the world you were badgered. But as I’ve said before these two I doubt very much are living their faith. So calling them Christians is a stretch.

Correct me if I’m wrong but one minute thy said people kept asking why they didn’t have children and the next they’re saying go ahead ask us how we’re doing, blah, blah, blah. You can’t have it both ways. And complain about it.

And to get on and assume that they are experts on the subject. Really. I’ve known you to go to one conference. One! Pathetic!

And then on today’s vlog all they did was complain about their miracles. STOP complaining about your life now. You wanted children so badly and now all you do is almost wish they weren’t around. I guess from the lack of parenting you don’t do and the FF’s behavior I wouldn’t want them around either. But you have caused the chaos in your home with these girls. They are a mess because you have made them that way.

And for goodness sake, why on earth would anyone in their right mind want to still be changing 4 three year old’s diapers? What do you think? That one day they are going to train themselves. Oh a miracle from the miracles. Get it together and take the time for your children. They’ll never get to go to kindergarten at this rate because they are still pooping their pants.

And the “please” and “thank you” thing. You expect us to believe they say those two words on their own now? We are not that stupid but you two are.

My rant is over.
Teenyj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Teenyj »

Just watched some of the live feed. Blah, blah, blah.

First of all, I doubt very much that they were badgered everyday about not having children. Or badgered at all. Mormons are Christians and are sensitive to those around them. The situations people are going thru. So don’t sit there and tell the world you were badgered. But as I’ve said before these two I doubt very much are living their faith. So calling them Christians is a stretch.

Correct me if I’m wrong but one minute thy said people kept asking why they didn’t have children and the next they’re saying go ahead ask us how we’re doing, blah, blah, blah. You can’t have it both ways. And complain about it.

And to get on and assume that they are experts on the subject. Really. I’ve known you to go to one conference. One! Pathetic!

And then on today’s vlog all they did was complain about their miracles. STOP complaining about your life now. You wanted children so badly and now all you do is almost wish they weren’t around. I guess from the lack of parenting you don’t do and the FF’s behavior I wouldn’t want them around either. But you have caused the chaos in your home with these girls. They are a mess because you have made them that way.

And for goodness sake, why on earth would anyone in their right mind want to still be changing 4 three year old’s diapers? What do you think? That one day they are going to train themselves. Oh a miracle from the miracles. Get it together and take the time for your children. They’ll never get to go to kindergarten at this rate because they are still pooping their pants.

And the “please” and “thank you” thing. You expect us to believe they say those two words on their own now? We are not that stupid but you two are.

My rant is over.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

lovethispage wrote:
Look at her huge feet. What size foot is that a 12? They look to be as long as her lower leg. Her clown feet match her clown face...can’t wait for summer for those finger toes to reappear...
I was just going to say that! They're enormous!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I would laugh if they do finally start school and Dumb and Dumber then finally agree their kids might be delayed if only to get away with their 3-year-olds not being potty trained. I'm glad I don't live in Utah I would not want to have a child of mine in a class with them. Silly me I was thinking if the girls went to a big enough school they could each have their own preschool class. So they could learn how to function as a single person and make their own friends separate from their sisters. Who am I kidding though, their parents wouldn't do that.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

They had Oakland, Grandma and Madison there to help......this is right after Screech said all the family is sick.......how do they know the FF have ear infections? Dr. visits aren't a BIG deal anymore?

Heifer is their "emotional" one LOL. She isn't emotional, she's a spoiled brat! Screaming all day like an opera singer?? LOLOLOLOLOL!!! She growls!
And she looked so natural when she had that toy broom, trying to ride it. :D
procraftinating
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by procraftinating »

In today's vlog Trashley mentions that they have a hidden stash of playdough but they don't get to use it often because Bison hates messes and playdough is too messy for him. Just wow! Because Bison is out on an errand and can't say anything she decides to let them play with playdough, and you can even see how excited the girls are to play with it, and they all sit at the island nicely! That statement seriously pissed me off so much though... your girls need good activities that engage and challenge them, more than just stickers or wandering around kicking toys. And Bison puts his own needs above the girls, not allowing them to ever have playdough because it's too messy in his mind? And again, aside from using Lysol wipes, when have we ever seen that he is soooo clean and organized? He lays on the couch all the time... if anything Trashley is generally the one shown cleaning their house.

That is seriously so selfish and messed up and controlling that they can't play with good things because of Bison's needs! That seriously pisses me off so much! Yeah, four kids can make much more of a mess than 1 or 2 kid, but they really need more challenging activities.

Not to mention the whole problem of playdough being too messy could be solved with better parenting! Put them in older clothes rather than a fancy Gap outfit when they play it. Give them a firm but kind talking to that if they want to play with the playdough they MUST keep it on the table and not carry it away from the table, throw it on the ground, put it in their hair etc. Let them use it anywhere on the surface of the table. Put down a disposable tablecloth that can just be pulled up with all the mess on it at the end. And follow through on the parenting... if the girls break the rules of making a mess with the playdough by throwing it on the ground or trying to take it away from the table or doing anything naughty with it, then there are a few options. You can take the playdough away from them entirely and say "sorry, you didn't follow the rules of keeping the playdough on the table so we can't play with it today. We can try again tomorrow but next time you must keep the playdough off the floor." They will cry and it's not easy to discipline like that but they need consistency to learn. Alternatively to be less harsh you could give them like a 10 minute time out from the playdough, and let the sisters continue with it at that time. Say something like "sorry, you weren't playing with the playdough at the table like I asked. Now you have to take a break from the playdough until you can listen to mom and keep it on the table. You can try again in 10 minutes." That seriously pisses me off so much! Yeah, four kids can make much more of a mess than 1 or 2 kid, bu
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Tomorrow's vlog should be interesting. Let's see how "advanced" the FF are. LOL
They're taking the FF to their wellness check up at the pediatrician office. How many more Lies will we hear? I'll lose count for sure. Can hardly wait.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”