Gardner Quad Squad: We're Not Gardeners, We're Farmers (P17)

4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: We're Not Gardeners, We're Farmers (

Unread post by 4kkids »

I knew it! Asswipe goes out for the evening and sure enough Tybag does another live feed on FB.
becca85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by becca85 »

4kkids wrote:People are starting to complain the lipsense gets flaky after a few hours. Could this be the start of a downward spiral? Are people finally seeing the truth...the makeup isn't all it's cracked up to be?
A distributor in a group I’m in said that their patent on LipSense expires in April so soon any company will be able to produce it.

Look at Ashley’s lips on the jet ski in the vlog. That’s what they end up looking like within 4ish hours or after you eat anything. It also does sting and it makes my lips peel/dry out from the alcohol in it. I hate the whole “your lips are unhealthy from wax build up” shit. Who believes that? It has alcohol in it.

I wonder what they will do once it collapses. If she was smart she would pick up another MLM product now before that happens. Or at least get their house paid off ASAP instead of spending like crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flocketyflock »

BumblebeeBubbles wrote:Do you think Ass and Bison are so narcissistic they don’t understand that without the vlog, lipshit and their other businesses will collapse? They are already hemorrhaging viewers right and left. Less and less comments. They are taking quite a risk. When I decided that I was getting rid of the Gardner infestation in my life, it only took about a week before I didn’t give a shit about them anymore. I only thought about them because of this site. Their KADS have short attention spans. Tyson is bored and needs to get a freaking job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Fortunately for them, they have some VERY obsessed "fans," who will probably hang in there for a while. Maybe they figure "absence makes the heart grow fonder, and that by depriving their "fans," they will miss them. I do hope you are right about the attention spans. I have a feeling the gals on QTK will hand around because they all love posting hideous selfies and getting sunshine and unicorns in return. It may be the only place that they receive the positive feedback.
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

4kkids wrote:People are starting to complain the lipsense gets flaky after a few hours. Could this be the start of a downward spiral? Are people finally seeing the truth...the makeup isn't all it's cracked up to be?
Let's hope so. I can only imagine how harmful it is to regularly use something on your lips that takes a special cleaner to remove.
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

becca85 wrote:
A distributor in a group I’m in said that their patent on LipSense expires in April so soon any company will be able to produce it.

Look at Ashley’s lips on the jet ski in the vlog. That’s what they end up looking like within 4ish hours or after you eat anything. It also does sting and it makes my lips peel/dry out from the alcohol in it. I hate the whole “your lips are unhealthy from wax build up” shit. Who believes that? It has alcohol in it.

I wonder what they will do once it collapses. If she was smart she would pick up another MLM product now before that happens. Or at least get their house paid off ASAP instead of spending like crazy.

I haven't used it, but I agree that the wax build-up theory makes no sense.

Like others here have mentioned, what they really ought to do is have Ty sign on to some supplement/shake/etc. weight loss MLM and start actually losing some weight. His his snapchat friends would be all over that! The only problem with that, is he would actually need to make some lifestyle changes, and have some self-control.

I agree about paying off their house. With the amount of money that they reportedly made last year, they could have paid at least a large majority of the house off, and they would have a lot more security when the empire crumbles.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

AthenaA wrote:These idiots. Just when I thought they couldn't get more stupid.

Those girls are finally getting to an age where they should be able to film them for 15-20 mins in an activity and barely edit. If they has bothered to parent them. A day with craft, a day outside when the weather warms up, a day with toys, a day out swimming or at a play centre or some outing. There's four vlogs a week with little effort. They are talking more so a question blog once a fortnight. There's your content losers.

I really hope they have socked some money away, they are insanely arrogant to think that they will thrive without the youtube income and exposure.
I'm pretty sure the FF cannot go 15 min without being bad. I think some of the reason for cutting down on the v'logging is the fact after editing out the bad parts there is very little to post. I'm sorry but those kids are bad and getting worse. They only have themselves to blame for not incorporating boundaries.
Snarky is as snarky does!
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Wgchick22 wrote:I wonder which of his miracles did that? I’m also trying to figure out why a bath mat is down next to the toilet...

Probably all of them had a part in it. Well Greedner's welcome to the world of homeowners. It will be up to you to fix what your FF ruin in your McMansion! No calling the landlord now lol. Cannot wait to see one throw a ball out the window and you have to replace the glass lol
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BumblebeeBubbles wrote:Do you think Ass and Bison are so narcissistic they don’t understand that without the vlog, lipshit and their other businesses will collapse? They are already hemorrhaging viewers right and left. Less and less comments. They are taking quite a risk. When I decided that I was getting rid of the Gardner infestation in my life, it only took about a week before I didn’t give a shit about them anymore. I only thought about them because of this site. Their KADS have short attention spans. Tyson is bored and needs to get a freaking job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You are absolutely right! It is that Out of sight out of mind thing. My life was much better the past few weeks when I knew there was no v'log to go see. I did still snark but not much. I am only sticking around these days to see the end to their train wreck lol
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Snarky Lady wrote:
AthenaA wrote:These idiots. Just when I thought they couldn't get more stupid.

Those girls are finally getting to an age where they should be able to film them for 15-20 mins in an activity and barely edit. If they has bothered to parent them. A day with craft, a day outside when the weather warms up, a day with toys, a day out swimming or at a play centre or some outing. There's four vlogs a week with little effort. They are talking more so a question blog once a fortnight. There's your content losers.

I really hope they have socked some money away, they are insanely arrogant to think that they will thrive without the youtube income and exposure.
I'm pretty sure the FF cannot go 15 min without being bad. I think some of the reason for cutting down on the v'logging is the fact after editing out the bad parts there is very little to post. I'm sorry but those kids are bad and getting worse. They only have themselves to blame for not incorporating boundaries.
Not only do they have bad behavior (pushing, yelling, biting, whining), even when they are not poorly behaved, their normal behavior is so unnatural at this point. They see the phone and they open their mouth, ham it up for the camera, make bizarre/unnatural faces, etc. The charm of normal interactions with preschoolers and their cute, uncensored interactions is totally missing. How many times do we need to see how incredibly large Evie's mouth is, or how strange the littles look when they wrinkle their noses?
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

I’ve said this before, but Tybag is perfect for the whole Beachbody empire. He would have to commit to healthy living, but they would have all the KADS signing up under them.

4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Boy they sure are pushing the "all the kids in bed so now we can go out"...trying to offset the flack about always going out. Nope, not gonna happen! We see right through you.
becca85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by becca85 »

Wgchick22 wrote:I’ve said this before, but Tybag is perfect for the whole Beachbody empire. He would have to commit to healthy living, but they would have all the KADS signing up under them.

I think you’re right. He could make a fortune. And if he pulled Ashley into it with him she would bring over a lot of her senegence customers. She’s already thin. If she worked out I bet it wouldn’t take her long at all to get into shape. Or at least enough to take a good before and after picture. She has the whole mom of quadruplets thing going for her. Looking fit after carrying 4 babies would shock people.

I also think it would be great for the girls to be encouraged to be active and care about their nutrition.

I think he’s too lazy for exercise though and we all know how unimportant nutrition is to that family.

Pinky34
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Pinky34 »

becca85 wrote:
Wgchick22 wrote:I’ve said this before, but Tybag is perfect for the whole Beachbody empire. He would have to commit to healthy living, but they would have all the KADS signing up under them.

I think you’re right. He could make a fortune. And if he pulled Ashley into it with him she would bring over a lot of her senegence customers. She’s already thin. If she worked out I bet it wouldn’t take her long at all to get into shape. Or at least enough to take a good before and after picture. She has the whole mom of quadruplets thing going for her. Looking fit after carrying 4 babies would shock people.

I also think it would be great for the girls to be encouraged to be active and care about their nutrition.

I think he’s too lazy for exercise though and we all know how unimportant nutrition is to that family.

I think they are both too obsessed with junk food to control themselves on a diet. Look how fast Tyabetes fell off the wagon on his last diet attempt. If his answer regarding YT made their businesses successful is any indication that they don't need another MLM because this delusional idiot thinks lipshit and Chinese blankets will last forever. His ego is going to cause their downfall, plus both of their stupidity will aid in it crumbling.
Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ireallydocare »

becca85 wrote:

One quick comment about looking fit after carrying 4 babies....if we stop to think about it, she carried 4 babies with a total birth weight of around 7 pounds. She did not go to full term with them. My single births were way more than 7 pounds. Granted, she had 3 extra placentas, but there are a lot of people on here who carried much more than she did in weight during their pregnancies.( and went to that miserable 40 week mark)
Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ireallydocare »

For those of yu who love to see great parenting of multiples go to the Busby's vlog they just posted on YT. What adorable girls who have sweetness oozing out of them and parents who parent them.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

house_shoes4ballet wrote:
becca85 wrote:

I haven't used it, but I agree that the wax build-up theory makes no sense.

Like others here have mentioned, what they really ought to do is have Ty sign on to some supplement/shake/etc. weight loss MLM and start actually losing some weight. His his snapchat friends would be all over that! The only problem with that, is he would actually need to make some lifestyle changes, and have some self-control.

I agree about paying off their house. With the amount of money that they reportedly made last year, they could have paid at least a large majority of the house off, and they would have a lot more security when the empire crumbles.
I wear very very minimal make up, regardless of where I am. Well. At weddings I kinda dress up. Anyway. My point is, what is wax build up? Don't our lips naturally heal themselves? I mean, some of the products DO contain beeswax.

These people are just...I can't.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I thought identical twins shared a placenta. Either way Ashley picks and chooses sometimes she seems to ignore her pregnancy and the girls premature birth\NICU stay altogether. Other times well I had four babies, they were preemies etc. :P Take your pick.
skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

Ireallydocare wrote:For those of yu who love to see great parenting of multiples go to the Busby's vlog they just posted on YT. What adorable girls who have sweetness oozing out of them and parents who parent them.
I love the interaction all the quints have with each other and their parents are so natural with them. They are so far ahead all the quads in every aspect besides potty training and they are 4 months younger. It just goes to show what good parenting does to aid in development.

skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

Wgchick22 wrote:I wonder which of his miracles did that? I’m also trying to figure out why a bath mat is down next to the toilet...

Tyson is truly stupid if he thinks that a 3 year old who has just potty trained 5 days ago can use the bathroom independently.

Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

Interesting that this whole change in vlogging coincides with their visit to their pediatrician. I wonder if he suggested they stop sticking a camera in the kids faces constantly. Without a camera they might improve, be less delayed..

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”