Gardner Quad Squad: Part 18

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 18

Unread post by OldCountry »

mia wrote:These attention whores dress up their miracles in matching outfits and go shopping on a busy Saturday TO BE NOTICED. It's like Hollywood has-beens visiting popular venues where paps are known to hang out ... to be noticed. I think the nanny will take care of day to day childcare, freeing up more time for the Greedners to parade around the FF in public.

So pathetic what they have become.

Same thoughts here. They think they have to keep parading them around in matching outfits so they are not forgotten, looking for attention. The sad thing is their parade grounds are very limited. Where do they go? No where, except it seems the grocery store. I am not saying they should be paraded, way far from I think....Other than dance class where do they go? Is class an hour? Didn't Mindy and Steph take their kids to a kid's museum after dance class last week?
Maybe the ferals weren't invited and also didn't tell them that they were going there. 8-)

Their activities at home. No playroom but sometimes throw some toys into the middle of the living room, but totally scooped away when they are 'done'. There is the racing back and forth in the hallways, that's so educational..
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 4kkids »

OMG what a load of crap Ass just posted on her QTK IG page!

It is taking every muscle in my body not to post something in response on their.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

They'd without a doubt open up a Quadland and turn their children into side shows if it was still legal\accepted.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

4kkids wrote:OMG what a load of crap Ass just posted on her QTK IG page!

It is taking every muscle in my body not to post something in response on their.

If you posted here what you wanted to say, will she know it's you? I do not how this works concerning her private page. Just curious...
Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morning Glory »

What did she say?
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Her IG page is public. Yapped about how her miracles are 1 in 70 million. Does everything for them. Loves to say home with them. Works 4 businesses to support them. Blah, blah, blah
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote:They'd without a doubt open up a Quadland and turn their children into side shows if it was still legal\accepted.

Cue the Circus Music! :D
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

OldCountry wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:They'd without a doubt open up a Quadland and turn their children into side shows if it was still legal\accepted.

No wonder they liked "The Greatest Showman" so much. Makes them think of what their life could be if they could run their own side show.

Oh and in her OTK IG post she brags about their "4 businesses". People are already asking what the 4 are. I'm also stumped...
Chinese blankets
Lipshit
You tube (hardly counts anymore right??)
So what's #4?? They used to count rattled, but umm I don't think they can anymore.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

This family with 3 older boys had six babies and after they'd all come home from the NICU they'd announced their journey had been shared with TLC. While I get that NICU bills x 6 are probably in the millions so yeah get some money from TLC I was mostly thinking of how annoyed Dumb and Dumber are about being replaced. I think they thought they'd get their own show.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Tyler used to count his boring blogs as a business however maybe it’s tlc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cavmom20 wrote:
OldCountry wrote:

No wonder they liked "The Greatest Showman" so much. Makes them think of what their life could be if they could run their own side show.

Oh and in her OTK IG post she brags about their "4 businesses". People are already asking what the 4 are. I'm also stumped...
Chinese blankets
Lipshit
You tube (hardly counts anymore right??)
So what's #4?? They used to count rattled, but umm I don't think they can anymore.

I didn't know I could there, Thank you 4kkids. I also did see a few people question the 4 businesses, good for them. Haven't seen a reponse yet. She's probably calling her father to ask what they are :D
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Poor grifting Greedners. So misunderstood! The ONLY reason they put themselves through the torture they live is to share sunlight with the world through their miracles.....to give people in dispair, HOPE!
AND.....to get free shit, scam lonely hearts and teen/tween girls, satisfy the disgusting pedophile pervs (A big part of Porky Pervs fanbase), stroke Screech's ego....who has the mind of a 13 yr. old.....and provide, through their spawn, a paycheck which allows the fat slob to eat and drink and control and perv giggle at little girls.
:barf:
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

OldCountry wrote:They are doing a big shopping on IG. One of the girls sitting in the cart is holding the potatoes, then throwing the potatoes into the cart.. A$$ is looking for green food coloring, wondering what wonderful idea she has planned for St. Patrick's Day?... Well actually who's idea, being she has none of her own.. sorry I'm wrong, except for the stupid ones, those are her own...
One of the heavies grunty grumbles 'melloes' ...Bison: Oh you want some marshmallows? Then you see each of the heavies in the cart waving around a bag of marshmallows. Then I guess they must have bought bandaids.. shows the heavies smiling and ripping open a package of them, must have not been a problem with Bison. Anything you want to do girls, as long as it keeps you quiet.
Whoever that Nanny is, she is probably home with a headache wondering What the hell did I get myself into? :?
She's probably buying green food coloring to try to make cookies like Mrs. Snoopy. I'm sure she thinks she can do them better and feels the need to keep up with her besties. Not to mention her total lack of original ideas.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Maybe she'll color some marshmallows green and call them veggies.
Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morning Glory »

I will copy her post below. Full of exclamation marks! Here it is (4kkids thanks for the pointer---it is public, as you say, you just have to click on the picture, which in this case is an old one of her with the four babies (maybe one year old?) climbing on her.

"My all time favorite photo I think of me and my girls! For those new comers here HI! I’m Ashley! I have now 3 year old Quadruplets! All girls two sets of identical twins! The odds were 1 in 70 MILLION! To say these girls are miracles is an understatement! Everything I do every day if for these girls! SeneGence let’s me express my biggest passions by teaching others about skin care and makeup! I LOVE WHAT I DO! Ultimately my ‘why’ is them! I do it because I love it and I love changing other lives through these products and this business opportunity but also so I can provide the best living for these little Durls! (That’s not a typo...that’s our nickname for all of them) When you purchase from my website (link in bio) you are supporting my little family! You are supporting our dream to be able to stay home every day with these little monkeys and raise our children together! We work our butts off running 4 different businesses and we do it all for them! Thank you for supporting our businesses and our family! We couldn’t do any of this without each of you and we know that and appreciate that more than we can ever describe! So THANK YOU!"
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

pollycracker wrote:
OldCountry wrote:They are doing a big shopping on IG. One of the girls sitting in the cart is holding the potatoes, then throwing the potatoes into the cart.. A$$ is looking for green food coloring, wondering what wonderful idea she has planned for St. Patrick's Day?... Well actually who's idea, being she has none of her own.. sorry I'm wrong, except for the stupid ones, those are her own...
One of the heavies grunty grumbles 'melloes' ...Bison: Oh you want some marshmallows? Then you see each of the heavies in the cart waving around a bag of marshmallows. Then I guess they must have bought bandaids.. shows the heavies smiling and ripping open a package of them, must have not been a problem with Bison. Anything you want to do girls, as long as it keeps you quiet.
Whoever that Nanny is, she is probably home with a headache wondering What the hell did I get myself into? :?
She's probably buying green food coloring to try to make cookies like Mrs. Snoopy. I'm sure she thinks she can do them better and feels the need to keep up with her besties. Not to mention her total lack of original ideas.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Now that I think about it.. Bison said in the store that A$$ is looking for green food dye, he didn't say coloring.. So maybe she is going to dye her and the girls' hair green for St. Paddys' Day? I think that's more up her alley. If that's the case, those poor girls.. just makes sense because they will be matching for all to see. Probably another parade in their future, oh goody...
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

They count Minky as "their" business??
Notmycircus13
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Notmycircus13 »

The nanny
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Morning Glory wrote:

I will copy her post below. Full of exclamation marks! Here it is (4kkids thanks for the pointer---it is public, as you say, you just have to click on the picture, which in this case is an old one of her with the four babies (maybe one year old?) climbing on her.

"My all time favorite photo I think of me and my girls! For those new comers here HI! I’m Ashley! I have now 3 year old Quadruplets! All girls two sets of identical twins! The odds were 1 in 70 MILLION! To say these girls are miracles is an understatement! Everything I do every day if for these girls! SeneGence let’s me express my biggest passions by teaching others about skin care and makeup! I LOVE WHAT I DO! Ultimately my ‘why’ is them! I do it because I love it and I love changing other lives through these products and this business opportunity but also so I can provide the best living for these little Durls! (That’s not a typo...that’s our nickname for all of them) When you purchase from my website (link in bio) you are supporting my little family! You are supporting our dream to be able to stay home every day with these little monkeys and raise our children together! We work our butts off running 4 different businesses and we do it all for them! Thank you for supporting our businesses and our family! We couldn’t do any of this without each of you and we know that and appreciate that more than we can ever describe! So THANK YOU!"
So Ashface has bangorrhea
[the overuse of] exclamation points in a vain and failing attempt to make your writing sound more exciting.”
mia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mia »

Morning Glory wrote:

Holy flocking exclamation point! Sapphire Tween is such an idiot!!! Did she complete junior high English?! Talk about run on sentences and complete bullshit and how hard she works and by supporting their four businesses it allows them to stay home with their miracles but have abundant help from family and friends and housekeepers and assistants and a nanny but put the DURLS first. Whew!!!!
JMO

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”