Gardner Quad Squad: Part 18

flocketyflock
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 18

Unread post by flocketyflock »

becca85 wrote:KAD’s are freaking out! I’m surprised so many negative comments haven’t been deleted! Very few positive ones currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, there are several negative comments on there still. I think doing the infomercial on their youtube channel rather than on their Facebook page is backfiring.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

This is what it takes for people to see their entire lives are an ad for something. It's not like they're Zoella and can be paid to happen to be holding the right brand of water in her hand during her latest instastory. This is who've they've always been.
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Holy backlash! Thank goodness others are starting to see through these greedy people.
Someone asked her if they are allowed to promote other products when they work for senegence. Anyone know the answer to that?
Jane
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jane »

4kkids wrote:Holy backlash! Thank goodness others are starting to see through these greedy people.
Someone asked her if they are allowed to promote other products when they work for senegence. Anyone know the answer to that?
Wow. I see what you mean! There are a lot of comments.

It's a good question because, in theory, she might be converting Senegence followers to other brands. I wonder too!
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Jane wrote:
4kkids wrote:Holy backlash! Thank goodness others are starting to see through these greedy people.
Wow. I see what you mean! There are a lot of comments.

It's a good question because, in theory, she might be converting Senegence followers to other brands. I wonder too!
Yeah, it looked like at least a couple of people asked her about that too.
Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ireallydocare »

Is the you tube post still up? I am having difficulty finding it.
I don't want to watch it, just want to post negative comments.
Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ireallydocare »

Ireallydocare wrote:Is the you tube post still up? I am having difficulty finding it.
I don't want to watch it, just want to post negative comments.
FYI- I just found this video and clicked on it long enough to report it as mass advertising. If enough of us report, perhaps You Tube will take a look at it.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

house_shoes4ballet wrote:
NotSusan wrote:Omg. I watched the entire unveiling of the super awesome, super cool, add-on box. Seriously, I need to become a drinker so i can take a shot every time she uses one of those phrases. By 1:38 she was at four “you guys” and then she started on on the opening of the box and everything either smelled “amazing,” was really “cool” or “awesome,” or just what she or WE needed.” Soooo painful. And what in the hell are nells?? I’m assuming she meant nails. And thank god she mentioned that she’s a master esthetician when she got the skin cream because that was highly relevant to the entire video.
I would say the plus to this video was no Tyson and no FF’s. They were too busy celebrating all the victories they’ve accomplished since going on their short hiatus. Like potty training, mastering complete and legible sentences, Tyson’s weight loss and healthy eating etc.
Okay rant over. Back to our regularly scheduled program.
Some of the comments on her video (I can't believe she put it on YT instead of their page) are awesome.
I haven’t actually read them. I will have to check them out.

PS. I forgot to mention how literally over the moon she was about being about to have dirty hair. It’s like she skies opened up. She can now leave those kids in their cages even longer. Showering and and not having to wash her hair. I could hear angels singing Hallelujah in the background y’all.
Sodalicious
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sodalicious »

Let’s hope this is the beginning of the end!

*Cue drumroll*

NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

Wow she got slammed in those posts. Is it too early for popcorn?
Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morning Glory »

The video is on their youtube channel:

I predict one of two things will happen with their plan to vlog once a week: either it will not be often enough to keep up traffic for their sales, and they will have to reluctantly increase the frequency again. Or, they will find frequency makes no difference to their sales and they will not even vlog once a week.

I would be happy to see no more of them, but years down the road I'd like to know the girls managed to turn out all right.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

My thoughts on her latest v'log and the way it was slammed. I really think the dumbasses think all of the negative comments they get are because of the girls. They should figure out by now it is THEM. Anything said negative about the girls only shows how bad their parenting is. This last promotion v'log should tell Thra$hley she and her TubAss hubby are the reason for all the negative comments. They are 100% responsible for the girls and their behavior and lack of manners to name a few of their shortcomings.
Snarky is as snarky does!
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Some of the more recent comments:

10 minutes ago (edited)
I've never been interested in these FabFitFun videos, so it is kinda bummer to get one - especially when you've just decided to reduce vlogs to only one per week :/ I know it is your life and you'll do as you like with it (as is your right, not arguing otherwise), but still... I miss the durls. I miss seeing them more often.
So, unsubscribing for now.
Show less

11 minutes ago
Sign out now not interested in your vlogs today.

21 minutes ago
Your choices are a huge bummer. Plugging the Minky Blankets was cute because you clearly had a relationship with that company but this is just blatant terrible advertising. I thought you guys has more class than that.
Sodalicious
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sodalicious »

Hahaha the latest backlash should serve as rude awakening to Dumb and Dumber that no one gives a shit about them! Not even the KADs. They’re nothing without the girls.

Ham Fried Rice
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ham Fried Rice »

So I belong to some buy/sell/trade/going out of business lipsense fb groups. Many women have said it is against senegence compliance to see other MLM products such as lularue, which isn’t even make up related. I wonder what the senegence compliance police (yes is such a thing) would say about this??

flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Ham Fried Rice wrote:So I belong to some buy/sell/trade/going out of business lipsense fb groups. Many women have said it is against senegence compliance to see other MLM products such as lularue, which isn’t even make up related. I wonder what the senegence compliance police (yes is such a thing) would say about this??

I would think that this would be especially bad since some of the products are things that Senegence sells (moisturizer, self-tanner, etc).
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Comment on UT: "They have sold many of their gifts. The quad closet on Instagram didn't last long as they sold many outfits that were gifted."

Ashley's response: "Yes We used them till the girls grew out of them and then sold them and donated the money plus some of our own money to a family in need during the holidays...not sure how that gets turned into something wrong...."

Really Ashley.......so disingenuous...if all the proceeds went to charity why wouldn't you have said so from the beginning???? It could have help drive up sales. If you are so interested in giving to needy families, partner with a charity for donations to needy children. That would be a partnership people would respect. An actual partnership where you would be giving and not just receiving. You will just take, take, take as long as your KAD's keep giving things you neither want or use or use once and discard.
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

The Delete Police are out in full force. Many earlier negative comments have disappeared.
I feel a live feed coming on the horizon.
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

4kkids wrote:The Delete Police are out in full force. Many earlier negative comments have disappeared.
I feel a live feed coming on the horizon.

I wonder if I was blocked for doing a thumbs down on the video. I am unable to see replies to comments, and I am guessing it is Ashley's comments that I am unable to see.
Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morning Glory »

They may have deleted some comments but some of the recent ones are still there:

"All the time you spent building up your fan base and making us love your family is thrown away! Thanks"

"So, do you not like the Senegence self tanner? I was thinking of trying it."

"We love you guys that's why we are angry at you. You should not do this to us, so wish you guys will vlog family vlog."

"As you guys are quad squad so obviously everyone one's to see the quadruplets. It's not your followers wanting something impossible. Try to vloges more guy's we all are here to see the girl's. I am quiet sure that you will try to get less negative point in Future."

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”