EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Continue here.

Once again, I will not be sifting through trying to find a funny title as I don't read here. You are all just as capable as making a new thread as I am.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Following. :D
OhMyGosh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OhMyGosh »

EleanorRigby wrote:Continue here.

Once again, I will not be sifting through trying to find a funny title as I don't read here. You are all just as capable as making a new thread as I am.
There is a thread here for title suggestions only. I was just informed about it. it might be easier for you to check there so you don't have to read through the main thread.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

But I don't think we can cut off comments on an old thread, can we? Seems like that has resulted in 2 threads going at the same time in the past. That's why we rely on a moderator to do it, I think.

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

That's exactly why I didn't start a new thread after page 40.......I was told the old thread would remain open. Evidently, we're not very welcome here by this mod. Seems we cause a lot of fist shaking and frustration.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

There was a good one recently-- Gardner Fraud Squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Yes we can, but we can't close the old one. So then people get confused about where to post. Is that really that hard to understand?
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

Why even be a mod here if you are going to be rude. I don’t even get it. But whatever. Here I am. New thread.

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Sneaky_snarky wrote:Why even be a mod here if you are going to be rude. I don’t even get it. But whatever. Here I am. New thread.

Their attitude sucks.
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flocketyflock »

He seriously needs to stop posting on Snapchat with his head between one of their legs.

schnitzel94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by schnitzel94 »

Wait, a moderator can't be bothered to stop the old thread in order to start a new one. Which does help with confusion as where to post. But last December I believe, he/she had the time to shut down this board for a weekend as "punishment" for some so called inappropriate post (but instead proved to be the moderator's mistake).
Jesus, it's not that hard to do, and is like the saying, "You had on job. . . "
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

OhMyGosh wrote:

There is a thread here for title suggestions only. I was just informed about it. it might be easier for you to check there so you don't have to read through the main thread.

I thought the reason the Suggestion page was created was to put ideas down and I know some new ones were on there because I looked a few days ago when we were getting close. I believe we should probably start discussing among ourselves when we get to page 39 and one of us start a new thread. IDK
Snarky is as snarky does!
tusky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tusky »

Snarky Lady wrote:
OhMyGosh wrote:

I thought the reason the Suggestion page was created was to put ideas down and I know some new ones were on there because I looked a few days ago when we were getting close. I believe we should probably start discussing among ourselves when we get to page 39 and one of us start a new thread. IDK
Yup, thats what we get people to do on my forum. Page 39 is basically suggestions only so the mod knows. The problem is, a few people could make threads and then it splits off. Idk why they don't get a regular to mod this specific thread?
alannah62
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alannah62 »

Wow it seems Eleanor has a corn cob up her butt, wtf is her problem? She has one job to make a new thread and she bitches about it. Yes we can make a new thread, we can make a hundred. But we can't lock the old ones.
And did she post a picture of Rachel Greene giving us the fuck off salute? I saw it on my PC website. Wow what a great mod. Even the one who locked us down in Nov was nicer than her. Forget her name.
canyoudancing
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canyoudancing »

Rude much?
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

alannah62 wrote:Wow it seems Eleanor has a corn cob up her butt, wtf is her problem? She has one job to make a new thread and she bitches about it. Yes we can make a new thread, we can make a hundred. But we can't lock the old ones.
And did she post a picture of Rachel Greene giving us the fuck off salute? I saw it on my PC website. Wow what a great mod. Even the one who locked us down in Nov was nicer than her. Forget her name.
I think that fuck off salute is part of her signature line. So she is saying that to everyone.
skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... b524f3.jpg[/img]

Looks like her $700,000 is going to great use. Her precious durls playing in a basement with no carpet and insulation coming off the walls. If I were the nanny I would take one look at their playroom and leave.

Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morning Glory »

skipperpt wrote:
Looks like her $700,000 is going to great use. Her precious durls playing in a basement with no carpet and insulation coming off the walls. If I were the nanny I would take one look at their playroom and leave. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is hard to believe this is the same family that had beautiful nurseries for their newborns before they were even born.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

skipperpt wrote:
Looks like her $700,000 is going to great use. Her precious durls playing in a basement with no carpet and insulation coming off the walls. If I were the nanny I would take one look at their playroom and leave.

That picture is when Evie was singing Ring around the Rosie. Notice her foot on Esme's arm,, Evie started at the left walking towards Esme while singing.
She sounded fairly normal for her but when she reached the word Rosie in her exorcist voice, was when she was stepping down on Esmie's arm.
There's something wrong with that child.
Thanks for that catch.. oh yeah, nice healthy environment for the girls to be in. I would say play in, but they really do not how to play, so sad.
(It wouldn't let me repost picture link)
OhMyGosh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OhMyGosh »

Does anyone here remember a movie called The Good Son with Macaulay Culkin? That's how Evie, (Evil comes up on my autocorrect), will be. It freaks me out.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”