Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Snarky Lady wrote:Watched TyASSes live feed. He is so full of shit. It really grates on my nerves for him to go on and on and on taking 5 minutes to say something he would say in 30 seconds. So the girls do not nap so they go to bed earlier. NannyAsh has them from 9-5. I am assuming bedtime is 7-8 maybe or they keep them up later so they will sleep the the nanny gets there the next day. These people are worthless
Isn’t it interesting that every time she is out he jumps on for a live feed? It’s like a cheating husband who goes into chat rooms the minute his wife isn’t around. Big red flag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

The live feed….wow what an obnoxious windbag he is. The gum chomping ---so gross (but not as gross as those fat fingers). He is so disgusting but for some reason so full of himself.

The reason they are the “fraud squad”---he just skirts around every question. Just be honest—you weren’t asked back to Rattled. What did he study in school?? It obviously wasn’t grammar, child development or ethics, which should have been part of his so-called psychology major. Just be “transparent” those blankets come from China. Maybe that’s one of the “personal” things you don’t want to discuss. Hmm—why would you lie???? I wonder.

Admit it, you lock your girls in cages because you are lazy. You really didn’t answer the question regarding how long you work every day. That’s because the true answer is not nearly as long as most other hard working fathers who actually do more for their family than you over will. Admit it, everything you have is because you hit the major payday of being able to pimp out your miracles. Honestly, you will never know what it is to juggle everything. Most hard working men do not have time to constantly pontificate “live” to teenagers, nor would they want to. Finally, the truth comes out about the Ellen gift—it was money that went in their bank account and will never be used as intended. No your children are not brilliant and "so smart". Garbage in, garbage out. Learn a more varied vocabulary instead of the limited vocabulary you constantly spew to them. Although, what can one expect from someone who thinks every sentence ends with an explanation point!!!!!!!!

You can't do anything on your own. You have to hire others to take care of your children, decorate your house, put in your lawn or do any kind of home repair.

You talk about wanting to make better health “choices” and talk about how bad soda is for you, yet you constantly teach your miracles bad health choices---sugar, sugar and more sugar, processed, high sodium or takeout food. What do you do on daddy and daughter day—take her out for a big soda. Way to go Mr. Fraud.
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by meatloaf »

OhMyGosh wrote:The live feed: he said Ashley is at dance class and the girls are snoozing. WHAT??
DOES ASSWIT TAKE HER OWN DANCE CLASS? That makes no sense.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes and with who? Her half wit friends.
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wgchick22 wrote:
Snarky Lady wrote:Watched TyASSes live feed. He is so full of shit. It really grates on my nerves for him to go on and on and on taking 5 minutes to say something he would say in 30 seconds. So the girls do not nap so they go to bed earlier. NannyAsh has them from 9-5. I am assuming bedtime is 7-8 maybe or they keep them up later so they will sleep the the nanny gets there the next day. These people are worthless
Isn’t it interesting that every time she is out he jumps on for a live feed? It’s like a cheating husband who goes into chat rooms the minute his wife isn’t around. Big red flag!

So tue. It’s really sickening. Big red flag!
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wgchick22 wrote:

So tue. It’s really sickening. Big red flag!
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Are there any Mormons on here who could tell us if people in Utah know who the Greedners are or any of the other Mormons vloggers? I guess I want to know what other Mormons or other people think of them. Thanks!
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Are there any Mormons on here who could tell us if people in Utah know who the Greedners are or any of the other Mormons vloggers? I guess I want to know what other Mormons or other people think of them. Thanks!
utahmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by utahmom »

I'm in Utah. My path randomly crosses some of the Utah bloggers. They tend to be in Utah County, though.
No one gives a rat's ass about any of them. They are only 'special' in their own little pea brains.
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

How much is he saying he got from Ellen and how did that even come up? Was it payment for being on the show or was it intended as a gift for the girls? If she gives away money as a gift she usually makes a big deal of it. Makes me wonder if they demanded payment for their time
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flocketyflock »

meatloaf wrote:Listening to the live feed as I write.

What? He was a phycology major and wanting to be a marriage and family counselor! Thank goodness we all dodged that bullet. Idiot!

Of course he does the live feed while your gone Trashley. You dumb woman. He’s flirting with his underage girlfriends.

They got money from Ellen? Way to go Ellen. No wonder they want to get back on her show.

Admit itTubby. “Rattled”didn’t ak you back. You aren’t honest. So full of crap. You lie to make money and use people. You better worry about your life because your life, as you and the wifey now it now, is going t end.

Loni’s photos suck. The looks on the cats faces are ridiculous. Why you post them? They are weird looking.

Oh the Scotts. Of course you have to butt into their lives. Shut up about the Sottts. They aren’t family or your kids.

The problem is you aren’t helping them learn. He’s talking about how smart the cats are. They are behind you moron.

The nanny. The only work I’ve seen you do is talk and lay on that couch. How many times are you going to talk about your so called jobs.

Jealous of you two morons. Seriously! You have got to be kidding? You make me sick. Get over yourself.

Boy, you just keep talking. We can tell you haven’t beeen to the gym. You have gained weight. Tubs, stop liying. I can’t believe you aren’t drinking a coke now. Yeah, going to chic-fail-a helps you get healthy.

“Rattled” again. Telling us they decided not to go back. Don’t believe you for a minute.

He is constantly trying to justify their lives. STOP!

Still yammering on.

You must love Trashley taking a long shower You get to talk to your girlfriends longer.

Goodnight loser!
Nope, not a psychology major. He received a very general degree in “behavioral sciences,” from Utah Valley University, which is an “open admission institution” with 100% acceptance rate. The school caters to non-traditional students (older than average, working adults, etc), and many courses are online. If you look at the curriculum for his degree, it is primarily “intro to” courses and general education. It qualifies him to do nothing but apply to graduate school for an actual degree in the field (clinical psychology, marriage and family therapy, etc). Ashley brags that he finished in 3 years or something, but that isn’t difficult to do with this degree or type of institution. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 56044d.jpg[/img]

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

So the Scott dad has quit his job. Who is paying for the insurance?? Did they buy insurance or are the taxpayers paying for their astronomical bill?? I don’t know what kind of infertility doctor would do IUI when she had so many follicles. It’s pretty irresponsible. Having multiples puts the mother’s health and life at risk and she already has two boys who depend on her. Not to mention all the health risks to premature babies. Why does everyone who puts themselves knowingly in these types of situations think “Go Fund Me” accounts should pay for their irresponsible choices? Someone said it earlier, having quintuplets is not a fertility success--it is a failure. At least Ashley only had two eggs which then split. That is precisely the reason you should skip cycles that produce so many follicles.
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flocketyflock »

flocketyflock wrote:

What? He was a phycology major and wanting to be a marriage and family counselor! Thank goodness we all dodged that bullet. Idiot!

Of course he does the live feed while your gone Trashley. You dumb woman. He’s flirting with his underage girlfriends.

They got money from Ellen? Way to go Ellen. No wonder they want to get back on her show.

Admit itTubby. “Rattled”didn’t ak you back. You aren’t honest. So full of crap. You lie to make money and use people. You better worry about your life because your life, as you and the wifey now it now, is going t end.

Loni’s photos suck. The looks on the cats faces are ridiculous. Why you post them? They are weird looking.

Oh the Scotts. Of course you have to butt into their lives. Shut up about the Sottts. They aren’t family or your kids.

The problem is you aren’t helping them learn. He’s talking about how smart the cats are. They are behind you moron.

The nanny. The only work I’ve seen you do is talk and lay on that couch. How many times are you going to talk about your so called jobs.

Jealous of you two morons. Seriously! You have got to be kidding? You make me sick. Get over yourself.

Boy, you just keep talking. We can tell you haven’t beeen to the gym. You have gained weight. Tubs, stop liying. I can’t believe you aren’t drinking a coke now. Yeah, going to chic-fail-a helps you get healthy.

“Rattled” again. Telling us they decided not to go back. Don’t believe you for a minute.

Still yammering on.

You must love Trashley taking a long shower You get to talk to your girlfriends longer.

Goodnight loser!
Nope, not a psychology major. He received a very general degree in “behavioral sciences,” from Utah Valley University, which is an “open admission institution” with 100% acceptance rate. The school caters to non-traditional students (older than average, working adults, etc), and many courses are online. If you look at the curriculum for his degree, it is primarily “intro to” courses and general education. It qualifies him to do nothing but apply to graduate school for an actual degree in the field (clinical psychology, marriage and family therapy, etc). Ashley brags that he finished in 3 years or something, but that isn’t difficult to do with this degree or type of institution.

Degrees seem to mean something different in different countries, but a bachelor's degree in a general field such as "behavioral sciences" or something similar is not a degree that leads to any particular job. In order to be licensed and practice in any behavioral health field, you need a graduate degree. He would need at least a Master's degree (two, sometimes three more years) to be licensed as a Marriage and Family Therapist. He would need at least a doctorate (at least four more years) to be licensed as a psychologist. His current degree pretty much qualifies him to work at Starbucks. General "psych" classes do not teach you actual counseling or assessment skills, and he needs to stop acting like he has some sort of expertise.
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

utahmom wrote:I'm in Utah. My path randomly crosses some of the Utah bloggers. They tend to be in Utah County, though.
No one gives a rat's ass about any of them. They are only 'special' in their own little pea brains.
I kind of figured that nobody really cares about them. They are living in their own little made up world thinking the whole world loves them. Do the other Mormons think they are an embarrassment to the church? How did this all get started in Utah? It’s sick. There is nothing good that will come of it in the end. But they sure have all made plenty of money and gotten oodles of free stuff.

Did you see that Ruby and Mr. ‘I love Italy and I carry a purse” (no offense to purse carrying men out there) husband just got a free bedroom from Lowe’s. Not shopping at Lowe’s anymore.
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

utahmom wrote:I'm in Utah. My path randomly crosses some of the Utah bloggers. They tend to be in Utah County, though.
I kind of figured that nobody really cares about them. They are living in their own little made up world thinking the whole world loves them. Do the other Mormons think they are an embarrassment to the church? How did this all get started in Utah? It’s sick. There is nothing good that will come of it in the end. But they sure have all made plenty of money and gotten oodles of free stuff.

Did you see that Ruby and Mr. ‘I love Italy and I carry a purse” (no offense to purse carrying men out there) husband just got a free bedroom from Lowe’s. Not shopping at Lowe’s anymore.
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Cavmom20 wrote:How much is he saying he got from Ellen and how did that even come up? Was it payment for being on the show or was it intended as a gift for the girls? If she gives away money as a gift she usually makes a big deal of it. Makes me wonder if they demanded payment for their time
He just said that people keep asking when they are going to Hawaii because she ha.ve the gift. He admitted that they hand you a check to pay for the trip. They’ll never use the money for a trip to Hawaii. They probably have already spent it on athe monterous couch.
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry about my spelling. Psychology!
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

meatloaf wrote:
Cavmom20 wrote:How much is he saying he got from Ellen and how did that even come up? Was it payment for being on the show or was it intended as a gift for the girls? If she gives away money as a gift she usually makes a big deal of it. Makes me wonder if they demanded payment for their time
He just said that people keep asking when they are going to Hawaii because she ha.ve the gift. He admitted that they hand you a check to pay for the trip. They’ll never use the money for a trip to Hawaii. They probably have already spent it on athe monterous couch.
Ahh gotcha, thanks for clarifying. That money is for sure spent. Why would they go back to Hawaii when they already got one trip there for free? They could totally use that money for Chick-fil-A runs instead!
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

What a horrible Daddy Daughter date. Asking, "What do you want to do? "Reply.. Costco.. Of course she answers that, what else does she know when riding in the car.. He had no special plans for her, he was just running errands.. what a Slap he is! He should have titled it " Running errands alone with Scarlett"

The trip to the post office.. ButtBack letting Scarlett open the PO box with the key. "YOU PUT THE KEY IN THE HOLE!!!" His reaction.. OMG she is a friggin' genius!!!
OK... about the post office visit.. when have we ever seen him or them together and only retrieve a single letter? There has been in the past a 'load' of packages loaded into the back of their car, barely fitting.. and now a single letter?? OH PLEASE!!! Though I wish that the packages have stopped, but for some reason I think they are scamming once again...to try and add to what the KADs have already sent. There had to be more than what he showed, but wishing/begging for more as usual. 8-)
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

house_shoes4ballet wrote:
flocketyflock wrote:

Still yammering on.

Goodnight loser!
Nope, not a psychology major. He received a very general degree in “behavioral sciences,” from Utah Valley University, which is an “open admission institution” with 100% acceptance rate. The school caters to non-traditional students (older than average, working adults, etc), and many courses are online. If you look at the curriculum for his degree, it is primarily “intro to” courses and general education. It qualifies him to do nothing but apply to graduate school for an actual degree in the field (clinical psychology, marriage and family therapy, etc). Ashley brags that he finished in 3 years or something, but that isn’t difficult to do with this degree or type of institution.

Degrees seem to mean something different in different countries, but a bachelor's degree in a general field such as "behavioral sciences" or something similar is not a degree that leads to any particular job. In order to be licensed and practice in any behavioral health field, you need a graduate degree. He would need at least a Master's degree (two, sometimes three more years) to be licensed as a Marriage and Family Therapist. He would need at least a doctorate (at least four more years) to be licensed as a psychologist. His current degree pretty much qualifies him to work at Starbucks. General "psych" classes do not teach you actual counseling or assessment skills, and he needs to stop acting like he has some sort of expertise.
I work in a training psychologist office (meaning we take on interns and other people still in the process) im in admin. Department.

No fing way could Tyson do it. It’s long hours (8-9 m-f/s for some), shitty pay (compared to the cost of school, financial aid is only up to bachelors). They study for TWP YEARS to just take the tests required. Every step to become a psychologist, including getting paid after you’re all done with school is brutal. He wouldn’t last
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ok, if social media is their JOB, literally the ONLY thing they have to do all day, then why oh why does every. single. post. they make have typos in it. This is not hard you dimwits. Take the extra 30 seconds to proofread. We're not even talking misspelling complex words here. They make mistakes with very basic words and grammar. How is this not embarrassing to them when it is literally their job?? Do they realize those "tiny durls" will someday grow up and realize how stupid their parents are? I want my kids to be proud of me... not embarrased of me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”