Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

ashley should have moved indie from whichever heavy came down the slide, watching through the camera probably delays it tho

ashley and tyson coddle them and create their reactions

they eat out in every vlog

why does ashley need to get their attention for a picture using a toy? kids are delayed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I used to think Ashley maybe had PPD or PTSD following her pregnancy and the girls' NICU stay because she was so indifferent and out of it. It seems she's not indifferent to things that matter to her like trips or attention she's just indifferent to her children. You don't usually get to choose what you care about when you have actual real depression. Now I see how she sees them as a means to an end and look at all that's come to her because of them without them she'd be nothing.
spooky
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by spooky »

These two are just phoning it in (ha!) with the vlogs lately'; if you seen IG or snapchat, you've seen the vlog. Rhetorical question here, but dang, how lazy can you be??? 7 minutes of showing the tater tots going down the slide...so fun!
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Oh Shoot! I just tried to post a couple of thoughts and it wouldn't post.. ERROR.. oh well, here's the shortened version..

Why is the Nanny rolling around on the floor with the girls singing Three on the Bed while A$h is filming doing nothing?
Why are the girls not 'brave' to go to dance class?
Why when there is A$h & Na$h both there at dance class does Steph still have to help to get ready one of them and shove the girls into dance class?
Why are the FF still the FF?

Oh yeah.. what is with the bandana with Workout Boy??? What a Joke! :lol:
utahmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by utahmom »

spooky wrote:These two are just phoning it in (ha!) with the vlogs lately'; if you seen IG or snapchat, you've seen the vlog. Rhetorical question here, but dang, how lazy can you be??? 7 minutes of showing the tater tots going down the slide...so fun!
And the last post to the blog is about potty training on Feb. 2, 2018. Six weeks ago? They've completely given up updating it at all? Didn't even post the ugly Loni photoshoot pics. WTF?
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

“we’ve jumped on the natural bandwagon” HA! the shit you feed your kids is NOT natural, sorry to break it to ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OhMyGosh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OhMyGosh »

Someone mentioned earlier that there's just something wrong about Kelsie Hall's face and can I just say I AGREE!
She's really not all that like she portrays. Eh, any way ..... back to the Greedynerds

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Snarkee00
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Snarkee00 »

From the live feed infomercial tonight. Trashley is seriously getting wide and round. Also, Bison’s belly is laying on the statement piece island. :barf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

I wonder if they ever get tired of being in birth order. Get original. Mix it up people. Indie looks weird. What’s with her arm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I'm thinking she has had nursemaid's elbow from all the yanking on her arm and they didn't get it taken care of.
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by meatloaf »

Do these two not realize that we have already seen this vlog on the Binghams vlog. Dumb!

Did you see Indie’s picture on their FB page? Everyone is aging how cute it. Sorry people she is possessed. She is just odd looking all the way around. She always makes really ugly faces.
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Those girls "singing" on the vlog today was pitiful. There is no annunciation! Esme might be the best talker in the group. I find it insulting to the KADS that all the greedners can come up with for a vlog is one day from a week ago.

Shame on The babysitters for not seeing the Indie Evie collision. Half way down I could have told her that was going to happen- instead of screeching good job, tell her to move! It was a hard collision! Dumb asses. And your girls don't have toe brave going to dance class- they need to big girls- big girls don't cry at dance. But you two dont want them to be big girls because you still have them in their cribs!

They have time to pimp out cleaning products, but they don't have time to take the front piece off of their cribs. Guess the tax meeting wasn't good so Business dad Steve was like, need more ads! I do find it funny, every time they go to Costco, they have a big ole thing of tide in their buggy.

They are boring now. Really boring, same selfies on the couch, same Porky carrying a kid on his shoulders, same hold you screeching. Boring.
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

What comments were made on Bison IG yesterday that got deleted? I missed it.

I swear they spend more time on deleting....guilty conscience much?
B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

I find it interesting Scumbag Creeper has not posted a single pic with his girls in his crotch or sitting on his lap making faces since the IG comments...none since last Fri. or Sat. Not a single one of him and the girls or just himself sticking their tongues out, posing with open mouths or “o” faces. Guessing he was scolded and had his big butt grounded, finally. Maybe he was told to knock it off or hit the road? Poor guy. Must be extremely hard (no pun intended) for him to refrain from his perverted photo shoots with his girls or by himself. Wonder if he is still allowed to SC “friends” late at night?

That picture of his gut on the amazing counter! Hilarious. Just exactly how much weight has he lost? Butt Boy? KAD? How much? Cause I’m not see’in it.

Now, my hubby is 6’ 4”/270, not a small guy, but he doesn’t EVER announce, let alone constantly announce, when he’s trying to lose weight or goes to the gym. Let alone, claim to have just finished working out while guzzling a huge soda! What a complete FOOL.

Those poor girls are so far behind. Really not sure how the two jerk parents can hang around “friends” who have girls younger than their miracles and not see and hear how very far behind their girls are...thanks to them. Very evident in latest vlog at dance and lunch. Wow. These poor girls sound younger than 2. So sad for them. Ticks me off they have to be “raised” by those two IDIOTIC, SELFISH, ASSES. (I’m not one who cussed much, but seriously, those two are ASSES. There is no other word for them.)
OhMyGosh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OhMyGosh »

They're in these one piece outfits. But they're 99.9% potty trained and go by themselves? Explain that to me, someone, anyone? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... f46da1.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

I think it’s too optimistic to think they will ever take “constructive” advice and change or learn any kind of lesson. Once again on the Bingham vlog, Tyson is performing his usual gross tongue actions---ugh--vomit inducing.

Also, on IG he has one of his “miracles” on his shoulders again holding on his greasy hair. If they think the girls were hurt bonking heads on that slide, just wait until they fall off all that distance onto the hard floor. I just don’t think I could live with myself if I caused the potentially serious totally preventable injury of one of my children.

Why is it necessary for his girls to ride unsupported on his shoulders?? Hopefully nothing will ever happen, but why take that chance. You can let your kids ride unsecured by seat belts or car seats and nothing may ever happen, but why take the chance when it can be deadly if an accident does happen. I don’t know why, but this is one of my biggest pet peeves’ with that lame brain.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

B4bfmmom wrote:I find it interesting Scumbag Creeper has not posted a single pic with his girls in his crotch or sitting on his lap making faces since the IG comments...none since last Fri. or Sat. Not a single one of him and the girls or just himself sticking their tongues out, posing with open mouths or “o” faces. Guessing he was scolded and had his big butt grounded, finally. Maybe he was told to knock it off or hit the road? Poor guy. Must be extremely hard (no pun intended) for him to refrain from his perverted photo shoots with his girls or by himself. Wonder if he is still allowed to SC “friends” late at night?

That picture of his gut on the amazing counter! Hilarious. Just exactly how much weight has he lost? Butt Boy? KAD? How much? Cause I’m not see’in it.

Now, my hubby is 6’ 4”/270, not a small guy, but he doesn’t EVER announce, let alone constantly announce, when he’s trying to lose weight or goes to the gym. Let alone, claim to have just finished working out while guzzling a huge soda! What a complete FOOL.

Those poor girls are so far behind. Really not sure how the two jerk parents can hang around “friends” who have girls younger than their miracles and not see and hear how very far behind their girls are...thanks to them. Very evident in latest vlog at dance and lunch. Wow. These poor girls sound younger than 2. So sad for them. Ticks me off they have to be “raised” by those two IDIOTIC, SELFISH, ASSES. (I’m not one who cussed much, but seriously, those two are ASSES. There is no other word for them.)

I was just thinking about this. He got told to lay low on tongue pics, etc. It upset him so much, and he felt so persecuted that he had to invoke a picture of Jesus to help him through the weekend. He's probably wanting his probation period to be over super fast so that he can go back to his disgusting perv photo shoots. They are HIS girls after all. He should be able to do whatever he wants with/to them. I'm sure he'd like to clothesline somebody right about now.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Snarky33 wrote:I think it’s too optimistic to think they will ever take “constructive” advice and change or learn any kind of lesson. Once again on the Bingham vlog, Tyson is performing his usual gross tongue actions---ugh--vomit inducing.

Also, on IG he has one of his “miracles” on his shoulders again holding on his greasy hair. If they think the girls were hurt bonking heads on that slide, just wait until they fall off all that distance onto the hard floor. I just don’t think I could live with myself if I caused the potentially serious totally preventable injury of one of my children.

Why is it necessary for his girls to ride unsupported on his shoulders?? Hopefully nothing will ever happen, but why take that chance. You can let your kids ride unsecured by seat belts or car seats and nothing may ever happen, but why take the chance when it can be deadly if an accident does happen. I don’t know why, but this is one of my biggest pet peeves’ with that lame brain.

Oh, my bad. It sounds like his probation period lasted about as long as his diet.
Yep55
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Yep55 »

Kelsie just started a facebook group selling cheap women's clothing. I had to join the group just so I can know when Tra$hley starts selling the same thing too. I used to think Kelsie was sweet, now I just think she isn't as offensive as her friend but still off I think.
B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

Snarky33 wrote:I think it’s too optimistic to think they will ever take “constructive” advice and change or learn any kind of lesson. Once again on the Bingham vlog, Tyson is performing his usual gross tongue actions---ugh--vomit inducing.

Still no nasty pics on HIS IG or SC though. No one can control his creepiness on their own vlogs. His behavior towards Branden with the cake was disgusting; than again, Bingham’s vlog it and let it go...so that’s their fault.Curious as to what miracle occurred to make him so much taller than A and as tall as Branden when they were drinking? So freakin weird!

I agree, him continually putting those girls in his nasty shoulders and expecting they will always hold onto his even nastier hair is pathetic and so irresponsible. They just DO NOT CARE. They will continue to have him put them on his shoulders and allow them on counters and everything else dangerous and ridiculous...they could care less. When one of them gets seriously hurt all they will say was it has an accident. They will find a way to blame someone else, probably one of the girls, and beg for simply and love from the KADS...which, sadly, they will get.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”