GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

We've officially hit page 40!

Please head over to the title suggestion page and "vote" for your favorite or make your own suggestions!
New thread will be created at midnight EST (4 hours and 15 minutes from now)!
Suggestion with the most "thanks" will be the title for part 21!
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cavmom20 wrote:Welp, if Asswipe wants to know what she'll look like in 10 years...
It's photos like this that makes me with YTMD had more ways to "react" to things, rather than just saying thanks. Like on Facebook, I'd give that a :-o lol. Sometimes it feels strange to say thanks to something you know you want to give a different reaction to.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cavmom20 wrote:Welp, if Asswipe wants to know what she'll look like in 10 years...
I would never buy skin care products from either of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Donits and Durls
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Donits and Durls »

Wgchick22 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... bdd37e.jpg[/img]

What has she done to her face? Good Grief that is just heinous!

Ok, so I’m like 100 posts behind but I saw this picture and I immediately thought of Ursula and the end of the little mermaid as she’s coming out of the sea.

Roxie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Roxie »

Hey Tyson,
Where is the line between lazy parenting and abuse. I'm talking about being locked in a cage for 8 to 12 hours and again during the day.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Snarky33 wrote:Their whole life is about taking things the easy way. They filed for bankruptcy instead of paying for their overspending. They crowd funded their IVF. Bison quit his job so he could sell what was promoted as swaddlers made by SAHM’s, which turned into cheap imitations from China. Has he ever been truthful about that? Clown face then got lucky with the MLM lipshit. She even has someone doing most of the work of running her business.

She is incapable of taking care of her miracles by herself. They have housekeepers, baby-sitters and gifts galore coming in from all the KADS. They promote any product, which will sponsor them, whether they actually use the products, or not. Remember those rubber rings—never to be seen again. Setting up fake scenarios trying to go viral—baby powder, spilled cheerios, perfectly placed desitin on lips, more pantry scenes, etc. Free trips they haven’t earned or saved up for.

They feel they are entitled and special and can break any rules they want. Geez, do you think any of their many medical problems are embellished. Remember when the girls had RSV (diagnosed without a test or doctor’s visit), endometriosis or this latest health crisis—doesn’t seem like she is on blood thinners if she is getting Botox. Locking their miracles in caged beds means they can sleep in and not put in the work of getting them in regular beds where 3 year olds developmentally belong. They are after all “advanced”. When they are hungry—why cook--it’s take out or restaurants. When they do cook, why do dishes when you can just add to a landfill and use paper plates and also add all those diapers because they were too lazy to potty train until they and not their girls were ready. Why do laundry when they will never wear those outfits again.

What to believe from Mr. & Mrs. fake religious whose answer to people calling them on their shit is that they will pray for them. Why would anyone want a fake, fraudulent, gluttonous, lying teenage loving perverted fraud to pray for them??? (I like to emphasize the “fraud part—they are after all the “Fraud Squad”.) I’m also pretty sure that TLC didn’t invite them back to Rattled. If they did, I’m sure they wouldn't come back to open themselves up to even more people being able to call them out publicaly on all their shit when there was nothing they or Mimi could do about it

So now doesn’t it just make sense Ashley thinks she can take the easy way out by getting Botox to look young while she lies about how great Senegence skin care is. (Sorry Ashley, it only made you looks like a ridiculous clown.) I’m sure gastric stapling might be in the future for Mr. (can’t get enough of my donits, sodas, candy, & greasy fast food to get off my fat ass or stay on a diet longer than 2 days) Perverted Daddy.

Whew—got that off my chest. Am I beautiful?????
Nope. You're gorgeous! :D
donitsandsodas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by donitsandsodas »

DoodleBop2 wrote:There is this local news anchor on Facebook who does Wake up to makeup and he does better doing his makeup even if people had to tell him to get a beauty blender and not to violently blend. :D
Bob Herzog!! I LOOVVEEE HIM!!! He is hysterical!
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Feel free to continue snarking over in Part 21!

viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13567

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”