Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fibro96
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Unread post by Fibro96 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Wgchick22 wrote: What has she done to her face? Good Grief that is just heinous!

OH my god, that's FANTASTIC, she is LITERALLY the spitting image of the evil queen from Snow White and the seven dwarves! Same crown, same blue dress with black cloak and with the seat behind her, she even appears to have the collar... Same evil eyebrows and menacing grin! This is the best thing I've seen in months!

I'm pretty sure her royal heinous (misspelling intended) is hedging me... I've been trying to upload this for hours and my internet crashes every time I hit submit... When will it work?!?!
This is great everything that you pointed out. Thank you so much

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

I'm late to the party but so glad this "queen" is getting the bashing she deserves! Yes to everything you guys have already mentioned. I saw her IG stories this morning and rolled my eyes at least 10 times. Riding in the car with a crown on (definitely stuck in a little girl mentality), the mismatched face and neck, the horrible makeup job that easily ages her 15+ years, giving tyabetus a shout out for being so supportive, pleading with her followers to not be upset that she isn't answering messages (she must be catching some flack from her legions), and buttback looking sloppy as ever in his oversized "hide all the fat" clothes. These two are so self involved and ridiculous. She couldn't have picked a more perfect career path for her stunted mentality.

Also, where did the botox pic come from and how recent was that? Funny she didn't show it on her IG. Trying to hide it?? I thought the senegence skin care was good enough to get rid of wrinkles. Don't believe in the product Ashley?? I wonder if she'll try to pass off her disappearing wrinkles as work of the senegence product alone
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flocketyflock »

pollycracker wrote:I take no credit for this find, but proves she did have botox injections.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 549808.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Where was this?
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Cavmom20 wrote:I'm late to the party but so glad this "queen" is getting the bashing she deserves! Yes to everything you guys have already mentioned. I saw her IG stories this morning and rolled my eyes at least 10 times. Riding in the car with a crown on (definitely stuck in a little girl mentality), the mismatched face and neck, the horrible makeup job that easily ages her 15+ years, giving tyabetus a shout out for being so supportive, pleading with her followers to not be upset that she isn't answering messages (she must be catching some flack from her legions), and buttback looking sloppy as ever in his oversized "hide all the fat" clothes. These two are so self involved and ridiculous. She couldn't have picked a more perfect career path for her stunted mentality.

Also, where did the botox pic come from and how recent was that? Funny she didn't show it on her IG. Trying to hide it?? I thought the senegence skin care was good enough to get rid of wrinkles. Don't believe in the product Ashley?? I wonder if she'll try to pass off her disappearing wrinkles as work of the senegence product alone
I went back and looked and as of Sunday evening she still had the wrinkles... they left Wednesday.. so I’m thinking she had it done Monday or Tuesday... And yes I agree for someone who supposedly knows makeup and sells it she sure doesn’t know color match at all!! Sheesh !

pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

flocketyflock wrote:
pollycracker wrote:I take no credit for this find, but proves she did have botox injections.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 549808.jpg[/img]

Where was this?
Search beauty.sleeper on Instagram. It's in his stories

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

pollycracker wrote:
flocketyflock wrote:

Where was this?

It’s actually a video!! So no doubt it’s her !

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Holy shit sissies, shes busted!! Awesome job, why are you so beautiful??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

pollycracker wrote:
flocketyflock wrote:
pollycracker wrote:I take no credit for this find, but proves she did have botox injections.

Where was this?

That was an AMAZING find!!! You win the gold star of the day pollycracker!!! And all the A$$ley exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!
Either I missed the 24 hour window it was posted for, or he deleted it from his stories, which is hysterical to me... But the proof is right there in the photo you shared! And she likes the IG page, so that says all it needs to say right there.

The videos of her frozen face talking in the car were so creepy. I'm not sure why she thought that would make her look better before going to a ceremony like that this week. To me that only shows she doesn't have confidence in the products she's trying to force people to buy and if I ran that company, I think I'd be upset about that.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Jeanne88

Unread post by Jeanne88 »

I won't post the name of the doctor giving the injections on here, but it's not hard to find.

The name is so ironic that it's laughable. Nothing to do with the doctor, just with who he's treating.

If anyone else wants to post and think it won't cause potential problems, go for it! You'll all get the irony of it.
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
pollycracker wrote:
flocketyflock wrote: Where was this?

That was an AMAZING find!!! You win the gold star of the day pollycracker!!! And all the A$$ley exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!
Either I missed the 24 hour window it was posted for, or he deleted it from his stories, which is hysterical to me... But the proof is right there in the photo you shared! And she likes the IG page, so that says all it needs to say right there.

The videos of her frozen face talking in the car were so creepy. I'm not sure why she thought that would make her look better before going to a ceremony like that this week. To me that only shows she doesn't have confidence in the products she's trying to force people to buy and if I ran that company, I think I'd be upset about that.
It is still there in his profile. It is one of the bubbles at the top titled IG famous

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 9046bb.jpg[/img]

skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

Straight from the website regarding Botox injections:

Is There Any Prep for This Treatment?

To minimize your chances of bruising, we recommend avoiding ibuprofen and blood-thinning medications for 3 days before your injections.

So she stops taking her blood thinners to get Botox right before she is set to fly in an airplane, therefore increasing the risk of getting a blood clot. Makes total sense to me!

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Go to Instagram, search beauty.sleeper
Then
If you click on the bubble I circled, you'll see the ig story[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... cfb5ab.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

skipperpt wrote:Straight from the website regarding Botox injections:

Is There Any Prep for This Treatment?

To minimize your chances of bruising, we recommend avoiding ibuprofen and blood-thinning medications for 3 days before your injections.

So she stops taking her blood thinners to get Botox right before she is set to fly in an airplane, therefore increasing the risk of getting a blood clot. Makes total sense to me!

Can you say BUSTED? Hilarious. Goes to show these two will lie about ANY AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! Pathetic individuals.
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DollarStoreShampoo »

She also reminds me of this album cover:Image

“Someday you will fake like I fake...”

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

These two losers are so disgusting. They keep posting the girls with those stupid Minky blankets, pimping them out once again. Just stop already with it. You look so desperate. No need to keep posting picture after picture of your child holding a fucking blanket. On the other hand, you have the Busbys posting pics from their vacation, not pimping their kids out.

Also this is how you look at 6:50 a.m. to go to breakfast? Vain much? Good grief, go easy on the makeup. Look at fat ass Waddles. What a fucking slob.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

ugh.....so fake, so hideous.....

Has she ever been asked about botox?
Foster_Bunnies
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Foster_Bunnies »

CherryBaby wrote:
Foster_Bunnies wrote:I've been a Master Dance Mom for like, way more than 10 years. Closer to 24 but anyway, I can promise you that Every. Single. Parent. in their studio already hates this family more than any of us do.

Wait, do you know this for a fact because you know people that have to deal with them? Or is is just speculation (which I am sure is correct.) Do tell.
I'm super late to respond, sorry. No, I don't know anything first hand (thank goodness because I would lose what's left of my shit if that travelling circus freak show ever darkened the doors of a studio we belonged to) but I know from years and years of life as a dance mom how the pecking order in a studio works. It's not like the ALDC crazy, but it can be only a level or two below it. Half the girls in the FF's class are likely to be younger siblings of older dancers, with moms who more than likely are a bit territorial towards the studio, the teachers and the students. If they have older dancers, they likely compete and that in itself is a whole underground level of crazy. These moms have put the time in, so to speak, not to mention the thousands of dollars spent on it, and therefore, understand the way the dance world works. When you join a studio, you do NOT come in with guns blazing, crashing through the door with a blogging camera, your fat husband, a nanny, and as we all know that horrific screeching voice basically shrieking WE'RE HEEEEEERE! Showing up with girls in too big costumes and diapers, slippers two sizes too big, and those stupid hair buns the size of a donut hole because she thinks it's all about the look. Fuck off already, put them in a tank and some bike shorts, pig tails and bare feet and UNDERWEAR. If they aren't trained, then don't go. The whole stupid show of trying to coax whichever one didn't want to go in by luring her in and slamming the door, then videoing the monitor was so multi fucked I can't even explain it. Any mother sitting there is thinking take that poor child by the hand, give her the choice to dance or not, quietly leave with her if it's a no and try again in a few months. Quit storming the class MY child actually wants to be in, that I pay good money for her to be in, sit down and STFU. Especially since now, most of that poor teachers time is spent chasing around toddlers who can't wait their turn, can't follow directions and don't have a bloody clue what's expected of them, yay, it's now a musical pre school with a lot of baby elephant thumping around and a mother who is just stupid enough to think it's cute.
As well In a waiting room, smaller siblings are barely welcome, unless they can also be quiet. No one, and I do mean NO ONE wants to hear anyone else's child shrieking, crying and carrying on. Nor do they want your stupid fucking camera in their face, your fat ass grosser than gross husband there, listening in and inserting himself into conversations that have nothing to do with him. The class is not their opportunity to showcase the fact their girls are in an activity, it's something that's other people have paid for, with a purpose. Most people actually do things with a purpose, but because of their gross narcissism, it's lost on them. The whole thing makes me sick, I feel for anyone with children born in the same year that will have to be engaged in any activities with this family, be it a soccer team, a classroom or anything else.
Ugh, rant over but there is just an entirely different level of disgust I feel towards them for this. It would be the same if they had boys, bought them each head to toe Nike hockey gear in a size too big and shoved them onto the ice in the middle of a mini hockey teams season. And then stood there shrieking and filming it while the kids cried and flailed around trying to manage to even walk on their skates. Sooooo effed up, all of it
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She's not even thirty, is she?

And I sure hope she's taking lots of pictures so that when the girls grow up and ask where all she money went she will be able to show them.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”