• Advertisement
    

GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Postby PollyKrome » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:21 pm

Cavmom20 wrote:Did anyone else notice in the multiple pantry video/pics that were forced upon us yesterday that the pantry is lined with box after box of processed, sugary crap? Nothing I would consider real food in there.

As for the relationship with the Binghams, it seems as if they haven't hung out much at all since the huge "friend-aversary" event. With Branden traveling so much, I wonder if asswipe simply has no interest in hanging out with them unless he's there. Then the binghams were with the snoopys last night at the justin Timberlake concert. I wonder how our boy band obsessed loser (aka Tyson) felt about being excluded from that?? But don't worry about him, he had an eventful day flopping licorice from his mouth, trying to set up "viral" videos, and directing traffic to a years old video that they desperately want to go viral again. You know, just the typical hard work of a real man.


A comment on the GreedHAM vlog was that perhaps they didn't want Tyler slobbering all over their oldest and that is why they weren't invited. Food for thought.
PollyKrome
Gossiper
 
Posts: 600
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:29 pm
Has thanked: 637 times
Been thanked: 2057 times

Advertisement

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Postby PollyKrome » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:29 pm

OldCountry wrote:
AthenaA wrote:That library footage on IG made me so sad and mad. All kids are different. I've had five. Some are joiners and some stand back. And it can depend on the day.

But to see four kids at three years old with no idea at all how to participate in a group, what to do and Trashley singing and moving like it's all about her as usual made me furious.

The only benefit to the nanny is at least they are doing this but how pathetic that it's taken over three years and other than Costco they have never done anything without help.



Curious who was filming that? I didn't see the "Nanny" clutched by any of the "durls". And as usual...it shows the girls are stifled.. They have no idea how to react in public.. The poke from NitWit to one of the heavies was disturbing...NitWit obviously saw the no reaction from her. 'You need to PERFORM!" She showed up to do this and you need to do it also!!! How else are we going to keep the money coming in!!!


I was wondering who was filming too. One of these days ca$h is going to poke one of her spoiled spawn and that girl is going to turn with more than annoyance in their eyes. The Waddler is usually pervy laughing. If my kids were in that group and I saw a fat Jumbo in shorts and a stained boy band sweat shirt on taking pictures from behind a bookcase I would be very concerned.

Oh that reminds me; previous vlog; someone suggested that the heavy might have hearing problems as she never really notices when Tyler&Ca$h ask her questions. I think that the Heavy's brain can't process the questions; but this person pointed out that perhaps it's her hearing needs tested.
PollyKrome
Gossiper
 
Posts: 600
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:29 pm
Has thanked: 637 times
Been thanked: 2057 times

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Postby reefmango » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:12 pm

Bison the babbling bimbo... this guy loves himself way too much. As someone mentioned earlier, he is delusional. I don't know of anyone who would consider the girls, "advanced", in any way. That's what children at that age do, Dumbo. They absorb everything around them... it's a critical time in a child's development. It is truly a blessing that the girls are healthy, given their precarious entry into this world, however, by sheer laziness on these two idiots' part, they are behind. Thank goodness they are at least being given some stimulation by Nanny Ash, because all Ty$sh want to do is stare at their phones and/or take photos!
reefmango
Talker
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:17 pm
Has thanked: 5830 times
Been thanked: 653 times

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Postby Beauregard1 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:34 pm

In the library clip, Ashley, the mother, doesn't start gesticulating and poking one of the heavies until she sees that the camera is on her. Their house , the vlogs, the live feeds, it's not about their kids, just themselves. They just want to sleep and sit on their couch while someone else raises their kids. They have spent so much time decorating their house, their offices, but nothing in regards to their miracles who paid for this folly. That basement is a disgrace. They get new toys on a weekly basis, but you never see them again. Those kids lead such a sad little life. I feel so sorry for them. The only decent thing that has happened to them in their short lives is the housekeeper turned nanny. She has them working on projects quietly. They are able to listen and work well with her and one another. When Ashley ,the mother, happens on the scene, she starts her screeching, getting them all wired up, and everything falls apart. Hopefully the mother will start to sleep more and more, and the girls will thrive.
I do think Scarlett needs to see a dr regarding her delays. Appalling that they haven't addressed these issues.
Beauregard1
Talker
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:36 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 594 times

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Postby Abbiedownunder » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:14 am

Good news Snarka. Well done. I don't come in very often anymore. Had major illness and just couldn't cope with them. lol.

However, am going to comment on today's clusterfuck. Evie didn't 'hijack' Leah's candy, she stole it. Good on Steph for calling her out on it. And what does Asswit do? Laughs. Just like when she stole the bottle at the shop. She should have insisted that Evie apologise. Just like when she stole the bottle at the shop.But of course everything is funny isn't it? Till she gets pulled up for shoplifting when she's 13 and it won't be so funny then.

The princess dresses. I have a theory and I think it's correct. After the Bingham's video on buying all the princess dresses and talking about having a fashion parade in them today, Asswit pulls a box from the store they have downstairs to one up them. What a friend hey! And I can't believe each girl got a set of dresses each. This would have been the perfect opportunity to teach them to share, negotiate and work things out for themselves, but no, it's all about glutony. Glutony: Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires. Says it all really.

You are weird Tyler. What father knows what headband goes with what dress. Really weird.
Abbiedownunder
Informer
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:06 am
Has thanked: 261 times
Been thanked: 1979 times

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Postby reefmango » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:08 am

Abbiedownunder wrote:Good news Snarka. Well done. I don't come in very often anymore. Had major illness and just couldn't cope with them. lol.

However, am going to comment on today's clusterfuck. Evie didn't 'hijack' Leah's candy, she stole it. Good on Steph for calling her out on it. And what does Asswit do? Laughs. Just like when she stole the bottle at the shop. She should have insisted that Evie apologise. Just like when she stole the bottle at the shop.But of course everything is funny isn't it? Till she gets pulled up for shoplifting when she's 13 and it won't be so funny then.

The princess dresses. I have a theory and I think it's correct. After the Bingham's video on buying all the princess dresses and talking about having a fashion parade in them today, Asswit pulls a box from the store they have downstairs to one up them. What a friend hey! And I can't believe each girl got a set of dresses each. This would have been the perfect opportunity to teach them to share, negotiate and work things out for themselves, but no, it's all about glutony. Glutony: Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires. Says it all really.

You are weird Tyler. What father knows what headband goes with what dress. Really weird.



I so agree with your theory regarding the Binghams and the princess dresses. Of course, A$hwit has to put on the fashion show before the Binghams have a chance to vlog about Hazy and her dresses. And yes, why do the girls each need 4 dresses? Let them learn how to share.... it's an important concept. These girls are going to have real troubles when, once among other children, they have no idea that others may have what another, (one of them), wants. And why does Ashley always seem to repeat what the girls say? The viewers have ears. We don't need the commentary... hush up!
reefmango
Talker
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:17 pm
Has thanked: 5830 times
Been thanked: 653 times

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Postby reefmango » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:17 am

HI Everyone,

I'm hoping someone can give me some direction. All of my phones/computers are Android-based. Does anyone know how I can view the tap-a-talk photos/videos if I don't have an iPhone?
reefmango
Talker
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:17 pm
Has thanked: 5830 times
Been thanked: 653 times

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Postby alannah62 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:22 am

Pollykrome
In regards to the wonderful Busbys I think the towels at the door are to keep the light out. Looks like they have heavy curtains in the rooms too. Maybe they get put to bed when it is light out so the parents get it really dark in the rooms so the quints know it is time to sleep. I can't imagine them not wanting to hear their girls if one of them needed something. One of my kids went through a phase of wanting her room as dark as possible, no night light etc.


Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
alannah62
Talker
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:24 am
Has thanked: 783 times
Been thanked: 384 times

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Postby skipperpt » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:59 am

The Gardners can't come up with an original vlog idea at all. They copy from the Binghams any chance they get. The Binghams always seem to come out on top when the Gardners copy them. Case in point: Mindy had Hazyl try each dress on one at a time and model it, and then neatly hung them back in the cabinet her dad made for her. She even explained how she bought one of the dresses to support a little girl with cancer. Ashley let her girls have a free for all, tearing into the box like feral cats. Once the girls were done, the dresses were thrown in a pile on the floor. Those dresses will get relegated to the basement and be torn to shreds by the summer.

No lovey dovey at dance yesterday between the families. Kudos to Steph for sticking up for Leah and calling out Evie for stealing her candy. There is a double date tonight scheduled between the Binghams and Gardners....let's see if there are any dagger eyes out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
skipperpt
Talker
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:21 am
Has thanked: 1107 times
Been thanked: 887 times

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:34 am

reefmango wrote:HI Everyone,

I'm hoping someone can give me some direction. All of my phones/computers are Android-based. Does anyone know how I can view the tap-a-talk photos/videos if I don't have an iPhone?

I don't know, because I have only had android devices until my last one broke and I had to resort to my daughter's old iPhone. I never had a problem viewing pictures. Maybe make sure your app is up to date?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 16193
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 91738 times
Been thanked: 76991 times

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Postby alannah62 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:37 am

skipperpt wrote:The Gardners can't come up with an original vlog idea at all. They copy from the Binghams any chance they get. The Binghams always seem to come out on top when the Gardners copy them. Case in point: Mindy had Hazyl try each dress on one at a time and model it, and then neatly hung them back in the cabinet her dad made for her. She even explained how she bought one of the dresses to support a little girl with cancer. Ashley let her girls have a free for all, tearing into the box like feral cats. Once the girls were done, the dresses were thrown in a pile on the floor. Those dresses will get relegated to the basement and be torn to shreds by the summer.

No lovey dovey at dance yesterday between the families. Kudos to Steph for sticking up for Leah and calling out Evie for stealing her candy. There is a double date tonight scheduled between the Binghams and Gardners....let's see if there are any dagger eyes out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As much as I think Hazy is spoiled and buying 8 dresses was excessive, it seems hazy will wear them alot for the next few years and share them when she has playdates. She was very cute and animated and did great curtsies. Quads wouldn't do any of that.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
alannah62
Talker
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:24 am
Has thanked: 783 times
Been thanked: 384 times

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Postby Lipshitz » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:43 am

Is it just me or does Tubby Tyler’s perv chuckle make your skin crawl? Every time I hear it I just want to poke his eyes out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Lipshitz
Amateur
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:13 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Postby eskayem » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:47 am

lmmomSD wrote:
reefmango wrote:HI Everyone,

I'm hoping someone can give me some direction. All of my phones/computers are Android-based. Does anyone know how I can view the tap-a-talk photos/videos if I don't have an iPhone?

I don't know, because I have only had android devices until my last one broke and I had to resort to my daughter's old iPhone. I never had a problem viewing pictures. Maybe make sure your app is up to date?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I have to select the text by holding down and manually selecting text. Or I pull up the website on my laptop at home.

Thank you everyone for your kind words about my oldest. She's been resting a lot but my husband and I truly thank you.
eskayem
Gossiper
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:25 am
Has thanked: 1671 times
Been thanked: 3673 times

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Postby DoodleBop2 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:25 pm

I struggle to watch them when I think of how those girls would thrive if they were taken care of properly. Then I get angry when I think they'll probably eventually blame their girls delayed entirely on disability, not on neglect.
User avatar
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2000
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:15 am
Has thanked: 866 times
Been thanked: 9924 times

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Postby SassySassenach » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:08 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180414/3c1fa1b95b479afdfffb6f1c5533c509.jpg[/img]

Do my eyes deceive me?! Are they really taking 1 gift per girl to a party?! Now, I know we can’t see what’s actually in the bags... but maybe this is progress??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SassySassenach
Talker
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:20 pm
Has thanked: 864 times
Been thanked: 1030 times

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Postby effy25 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:14 pm

Scarlett been coughing for the last two vlogs and they're acting like it's the first time they figured out she feels poorly. Also if she's not going to dance why is she in dance clothes? Get that girl in pjs asap.

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
effy25
Amateur
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:52 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 333 times

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Postby Shitstorm Unfolding » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:51 pm

Lipshitz wrote:Is it just me or does Tubby Tyler’s perv chuckle make your skin crawl? Every time I hear it I just want to poke his eyes out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


No, not just you. His voice and laugh make me sick to my stomach.
Shitstorm Unfolding
Amateur
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:53 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Postby Snarkadoodle Doo » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:15 pm

It never ceases to blow my mind how Ashley steals vlog ideas from her "friends" and they don't seem to care one single bit! Like grow a pair and stop giving away your vlog content before you post it so she doesn't steal it you moron! Literally she filmed her kids in identical dress up clothes on the very day the Binghams posted a video buying them and saying they would film a fashion show the next day. She did it the same damn day! What the heck?!

And then isn't it interesting how we comment here that they don't seem to be talking anymore and question if they're still friends and the same day double date plans are made....

Ugh. Even just once I'd love to see those Binghams open a blind eye and drop these leeches!
User avatar
Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 2023
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 3425 times
Been thanked: 6513 times

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Postby Snarky33 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:21 pm

Lipshitz wrote:Is it just me or does Tubby Tyler’s perv chuckle make your skin crawl? Every time I hear it I just want to poke his eyes out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yes, each and every time.
Snarky33
Informer
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 370 times
Been thanked: 1705 times

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:33 pm

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:It never ceases to blow my mind how Ashley steals vlog ideas from her "friends" and they don't seem to care one single bit! Like grow a pair and stop giving away your vlog content before you post it so she doesn't steal it you moron! Literally she filmed her kids in identical dress up clothes on the very day the Binghams posted a video buying them and saying they would film a fashion show the next day. She did it the same damn day! What the heck?!

And then isn't it interesting how we comment here that they don't seem to be talking anymore and question if they're still friends and the same day double date plans are made....

Ugh. Even just once I'd love to see those Binghams open a blind eye and drop these leeches!

I don't know. I think they deserve each other. The Binghams have a few redeeming qualities, (they have their kids in activities chosen by the kids, they get out of the house )but bottom line, they're exploiting their kids for money and internet "fame", and there's a lot sketchy about them too-- dressing the boys alike, filming them with no shirts on, calling them studs, teaching Hazy that her looks are most important and all she has to offer, letting her stand/dance on counters and chairs, and especially the greed exhibited on "fam mail" day.
They irritate me almost as much as the Greedners.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 16193
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 91738 times
Been thanked: 76991 times

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Postby AthenaA » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:49 pm

I watched as much of the vlog as I could which was right up until Byson turned up.

I love that Stephanie was pissed at Evie. Those friendships are souring for sure. And Trashley that is not a time to laugh. It is time to speak to your child and tell them that it is wrong to take things from other people.

And the dresses. What revolting comsumerism. They have the four princess dresses that were sent to them by a KAD a few months ago, they all got Anna and Elsa dresses for Christmas/Birthday and now another four each. They are greedy about everything and are raising four ungrateful, greedy children. Dress ups are a great time to teach them about sharing and not always getting everything you want. But if course these miracles deserve everything just like their lazy, loser parents think they deserve everything.
AthenaA
Gossiper
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:05 pm
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 3483 times

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Postby AthenaA » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:52 pm

Oh and I knew from the start that the Binghams were using the Greedners for promotion. I do think Trash has a genuine friendship with Mindy and Stephanie but as families they don't gel at all.
AthenaA
Gossiper
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:05 pm
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 3483 times

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Postby AthenaA » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:00 pm

Blergh some of the comments on the vlog- one thinks Mindy's Dad should build a closet for the girls like Hazy's?

Someone else is waiting for the Disney movie featuring them. :barf:
AthenaA
Gossiper
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:05 pm
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 3483 times

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Postby flocketyflock » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:10 pm

OMG...the day to night makeup video on the QTK IG


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flocketyflock
Talker
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:07 pm
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 705 times

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Postby Snarkadoodle Doo » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:48 pm

You know, the more I have thought about this today, the more I came to the realization that if they were so willing to buy four identical dresses (in so many damn styles) that if they had just followed Mindy's lead and bought four matching "Princess Ava" dresses that were being sold as the fundraiser for the little girl with cancer, then I think I could have excused everything negative I thought or said today about their gluttony in the first video or their child exploitation in the 20 second clip they released trying to go viral again. Especially if they used it as an opportunity to teach their girls about all that "doing service" they pretend to do.

I'm actually really bothered that with all their money, dimwit couldn't even be bothered to get ONE of those dresses. Mindy not only bought one, but told the vlog and Hazyl why she did bought it. I know they'd just claim they made a donation without buying the dress anyway. But you know that's untrue. They just kind of made my blood boil today. With all that's been given to them, WHY can't they actually and honestly give back, even once?
User avatar
Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 2023
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 3425 times
Been thanked: 6513 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Gardner Quad Squad

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Foster_Bunnies

  • Advertisement