Ham Fried Rice
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Botox, Buttback and Bratty Cats | Part 21

Unread post by Ham Fried Rice »

3momstrong wrote:
3momstrong wrote:
Ebbies turn wrote: Could you picture him trying to make it through an 8 hour day without his donits, soda, and the ability to lay his fat ass on the couch 90% of the day. Not only that he would probably lose his mind if he wasn’t home to control everyone. Those girls do so much better without T & A around anyways. I kind of wonder how Ass would be if he wasn’t there all the time. Would she ignore them like she does most of the time Nanny Ash is there or would she feel more comfortable around them. I don’t understand how someone can be that unconnected with their own children.
Raise your hand Image if you would LOVE to see a week’s worth of photos and vlogs without his face in them! Can you say “Breath of fresh air”???????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s interesting to view some of the old TLC Rattled clips. I never watched the show. They are both laying it on thick for the viewers. Trying so hard to appear sincere and grateful. Not buying any of it. Even more interesting is the viewer comments in the clips. The majority of comments are NOT favorable. How in the world did they gain such a large KAD following? I will never understand.

Where are you seeing these rattled clips?

Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

the girls’ favorite thing is jumping on a bed?! these people really don’t coordinate safe and fun activities with their children. and they encourage it! wtf they told them to jump. i’m löst for words.

tyson and ashley wanted tepanyaki. they have a location in boise where the guests are from lmao. these people are addicted to eating out. they have a literal addiction. they do it at least once per vlog. they can’t go a day without their fix.

who takes their kids to a restaurant like that? also the kids have very weird looking teeth and are always opening their mouths. they were never taught manners. one of the heavies could not properly operate a fork (like ashley last time) and chewed with their mouth open. it was truly gross.

we see tyass filming his food with an aroused look on his face. food excites him. specifically restaurant food.

the weight is catching up with ashley. you can see it in her trunk and face. the girls will catch up next.

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

I don't know if any of you watch the Scott family with their new quints. I hope they do not turn out like the Greedners but I already see a lot of differences. Mostly in how Jamie interacts with them already and the true joy on her face. She is so calm when talking to them. From the very beginning Thra$hley & Tubs acted like they were starring in a movie were and still are attention whores.

Lately in the v'logs it is almost like Thra$hley is admiring herself when she talks to her camera. I am like GAGGGG.
Snarky is as snarky does!
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

GQS | Botox, Buttback and Bratty Cats | Part 21

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Ham Fried Rice wrote:
3momstrong wrote:
3momstrong wrote: Raise your hand Image if you would LOVE to see a week’s worth of photos and vlogs without his face in them! Can you say “Breath of fresh air”???????

It’s interesting to view some of the old TLC Rattled clips. I never watched the show. They are both laying it on thick for the viewers. Trying so hard to appear sincere and grateful. Not buying any of it. Even more interesting is the viewer comments in the clips. The majority of comments are NOT favorable. How in the world did they gain such a large KAD following? I will never understand.

Where are you seeing these clips?
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:Trashley better watch her weight shes packing on the pounds ....Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 991ae2.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Wooooohhhhh! That gets harder to lose after 30 my dear!

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Why does Indie look like a demon child??? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... dfe837.jpg[/img]

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ham Fried Rice wrote:
3momstrong wrote:
3momstrong wrote: Raise your hand Image if you would LOVE to see a week’s worth of photos and vlogs without his face in them! Can you say “Breath of fresh air”???????

http://forums.previously.tv/topic/38270 ... uad-squad/

Just goes to show viewers saw through them from the beginning.

Ham Fried Rice
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ham Fried Rice »

3momstrong wrote:
Ham Fried Rice wrote:
3momstrong wrote: It’s interesting to view some of the old TLC Rattled clips. I never watched the show. They are both laying it on thick for the viewers. Trying so hard to appear sincere and grateful. Not buying any of it. Even more interesting is the viewer comments in the clips. The majority of comments are NOT favorable. How in the world did they gain such a large KAD following? I will never understand.

http://forums.previously.tv/topic/38270 ... uad-squad/

Just goes to show viewers saw through them from the beginning.

Omg, these are GREAT!!

AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

Basically the vlogs have become the Tyler Show, the things HE enjoys: Salivating over incoming food, concerts and encouraging the children to behave badly. That's pretty much it.

In the latest vlog he says he has 'retired' from cooking. He just wants to retire overall and lay on the couch. Which is pretty much what he's doing now. Dropping out of society. The man has a problem, far beyond his obesity.
utahmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by utahmom »

Would some one be so kind to post the link to the pic of Trashley looking like a Playboy model? I can't find it and would love to snark on it.

Thanks!
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think this is the one they were talking about.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
utahmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by utahmom »

3momstrong wrote:I think this is the one they were talking about.
That is most definitely hilarious. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

Why are you so beautiful?
Veggies4lunch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Veggies4lunch »

PollyKrome wrote:From Tyler's blog

"The Struggle With My Dad
MARCH 15, 2016
"... My parents divorced when I was young, and he moved back to his home state of Arizona. I lived with my mother, who had remarried, and therefore didn’t see him often. As I grew up, I always got excited for summertime, because that is when my sister and I would get to fly down to see him for a few weeks while on break from school. It was always a magical time for us, as he spoiled us rotten. Looking back now, I think he felt bad he couldn’t see us all the time, and always tried to squeeze everything he could into those few weeks. So naturally we only did fun stuff, and there were very little rules. Every summer was an adventure, and the memories will always be close..."
http://gardnerquadsquad.com/the-struggle-with-my-dad/

It's my belief that this is the crux of a great deal of the Bison's major issues. He thinks that he dad spoiled him and gave him no rules because he loved him and in reality it was because his dad refused to "see" him and his sister - and to see him I mean to see what his true needs were and meet those needs. I think his dad was oblivious of them and they say that that is sometimes worse than being hated and abused; its an abandonment and a neglect of a different variety. Tyabetes believes that being given everything and never being told 'no' means that he is loved; and in his mind he believes that this is what he is giving the tater tots. But really it is just a second hand abandonment and neglect he is passing in to them. I think on some level that the Waddler recognizes that his dad did not show up for him and his mother was also preoccupied with her next husband and all 8 of Buttbacks other siblings (whom he competes with and tries to control so as to pretend that he is the older brother looking out for them but they resent the hell out of him) but in reality he is enraged with his dad and his mom; refuses to acknowledge it; so he passively aggressively carries it around and it erupts into road rage and seething anger of which he has very little clue of the origin on. I suspect he went to college to study counseling to try to understand himself on some level; that he got very little therapy for his childhood wounds because he was lost in the shuffle. Which is kind of sad but its no excuse there are a great many wounded children out in the world who have to learn to give their children what they never got - and thereby parenting himself at the same time so they can heal.

That's my theory on why he refuses to parent his children and refuses to grow up.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

utahmom wrote:
3momstrong wrote:I think this is the one they were talking about.
That is most definitely hilarious. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

Why are you so beautiful?
Utahmom ... you’re so funny!
I think she looks like she’s casually passing gas! Image

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

AuntieEm wrote:Basically the vlogs have become the Tyler Show, the things HE enjoys: Salivating over incoming food, concerts and encouraging the children to behave badly. That's pretty much it.

In the latest vlog he says he has 'retired' from cooking. He just wants to retire overall and lay on the couch. Which is pretty much what he's doing now. Dropping out of society. The man has a problem, far beyond his obesity.
Very perceptive, AuntieEm! I agree ... it’s pathetic.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Join us to continue the conversation in part 22 - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13602&p=1138582#p1138582

See you there!
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”