GQS | Botox, Buttback and Bratty Cats | Part 21

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

GQS | Botox, Buttback and Bratty Cats | Part 21

Unread post by 3momstrong »

utahmom wrote:# 4 -- shoes off or on in the house is strictly a personal preference. No religious implications.
#5 -- yes -- those are Buttback's LDS garments. If you do a google search, you can find out why more than you want to about them.

Great questions regarding the rest. Looking forward to some one who has followed them longer than I have to respond.
utahmom, thank you! I honestly meant no disrespect to the LDS faith. Just curious. Wonder why he feels compelled for his to be visible all of the time? Maybe makes him feel better about himself for the countless liefeeds and preying on KADS daily through social media? Even more disgusting although I did not think it was possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: GQS | Botox, Buttback and Bratty Cats | Part 21

Night lady wrote:3momstrong, tyson's father passed away and hes never said why or from what. Not that I know of anyway.
Nanny Ash is not related for the greedners.
Hopefully other people here can answer the rest of your questions.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I’m sorry for his loss.

Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

I think Aunt Becca is Tyson's aunt.
Yes, his mother has been married and divorced 3 times.
I think she wasn't allowed to attend one of her son's Temple weddings. Maybe she lost her Temple Recommend due to her marriages?

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

They haven’t posted any advertisements lately- the soaps, the candy, fit fab fun, hello fresh... wonder why?!

I don’t remember who asked the question, but Screech has had Nanny Poppins cleaning her house for a while. All of the activities she does with the girls are straight off of Pinterest.

Personally, I think Screech would be more of a disciplinary if Porky would let her. He’s so against discipline that she has just submitted to him. Just like she has with everything else.

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Wgchick22 wrote:They haven’t posted any advertisements lately- the soaps, the candy, fit fab fun, hello fresh... wonder why?!

I don’t remember who asked the question, but Screech has had Nanny Poppins cleaning her house for a while. All of the activities she does with the girls are straight off of Pinterest.

Personally, I think Screech would be more of a disciplinary if Porky would let her. He’s so against discipline that she has just submitted to him. Just like she has with everything else.

You spoke too soon lol.. On Facebook they just did a Hello Fresh one lol

Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

OldCountry wrote:At one point it was unfair for the other children at Lea's birthday party. When the candy finally came out of the piñata, the FF have such an advantage. They are use to a snack frenzy and eating off the floor.
Hahahaha! They've been training for this moment all of their lives.
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

lisajohnson120 wrote:
Wgchick22 wrote:They haven’t posted any advertisements lately- the soaps, the candy, fit fab fun, hello fresh... wonder why?!

See! They read here! LOL!

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Merikat wrote:I think Aunt Becca is Tyson's aunt.
Yes, his mother has been married and divorced 3 times.
I think she wasn't allowed to attend one of her son's Temple weddings. Maybe she lost her Temple Recommend due to her marriages?

Yes, I also think Becca is Tysons aunt. If I remember correctly, she is Jodi's sister. She comes pretty frequently to take care of the kids. Usually when T&A are going away on a trip. Usually brings her daughter with her. Not sure if she's there this time as I haven't looked at their social media today.

It's been speculated here on occasion that Tysons dad might have been gay and died of AIDS. There is zero proof of that, but he's talked about his dad several times and basically said he lived a life of sin and died because of it. I'm completely, 100% paraphrasing that because I can't remember exactly what he's said and don't feel like looking that up, so not even sure if I'm close to what he said.

I can't remember the other questions asked, I'll go back and look at them and see if I can answer any.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

3momstrong wrote:
Night lady wrote:I just came up with a new theory. The reason the KADs dont ever say anything negative or give advice is because they are AFRAID or SCARED of Assface and FuckBag. They live in fear because they are meek and cant even imagine not being able to comment on their vlogs. Or on any of their social media sites for that matter. Fear will do some pretty strange things to people. I'm certainly not afraid of either one of them.

No doubt you are not only a NightLady but a smart lady as well! The KADS don’t want their posts to get deleted or worse ... blocked from their social media outlets!

Forgot to ask ... the GREEDturds brag all of the time about their 4 “businesses”

1) QTK
2) The Chinese blankets
3) YouTube Vlogging
4) ????? What am I missing?

They count the website/blog as a business. Interesting to see the list of four like that and to realize tha the only one actually being done every day or at all is QTK. Tyson has the other 3 "jobs" and does none of them with any consistency. He says "I'm going to start uploading to YouTube every day because I have so many videos ready to go" and since then he's uploaded one vlog (in a weeks time) and it wasn't even a real vlog. It was spliced together clips of everything they had already shared on snapchat and Instagram. If he was working a real job and had that track record for getting his work "done" he'd have been fired ten times by now.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Thanks, Snarkadoodle Doo! He really IS pathetic. No wonder he doesn’t want a real job. And you are correct ... he would get fired.

So he considers having a blog/website a job? Isn’t Miracle Unfolding the same place he sells the Chinese blankets? Hmmm ... I’m not a rocket scientist by any stretch of the imagination but they seem one in the same to me. Never explored them so have no clue.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

He doesn't want to work a real job because he's scared. Hes so afraid to the real world its pathetic. Hes afraid he would never be able to sleep in again. Fear once again, does strange things to people. Hes just a scared little boy. Afraid of everything pretty much.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lisajohnson120 wrote:

Bison absolutely made me cringe in the Hello Fresh live feed. He is SOOOOOO obnoxious. Does he not realize people don’t want to see his face and hear his loud nails on chalkboard voice incessantly? His hair looks greasy and he really needs a haircut. His daily dining out, donuts and soda addiction are catching up with him. Wow! He has gotten large. Guess that one trip to the gym didn’t work out for you, huh, Tubby? Hope it was a free trial. Did y’all catch him doing the up close CAMERA IN YOUR FACE interview with one of the FF’s? He told her to stick her tongue out. OMFG! Who does that? Wonder if Aunt Becca will finish potty training the girls? Oh and maybe she will put the toddler beds together so they can be free from the cages? Maybe she will help them install a gate at the top of the stairs, too? Then there will be no worries that the cages are disassembled. Thank you, Aunt Becca.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

3momstrong wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote:

Bison absolutely made me cringe in the Hello Fresh live feed. He is SOOOOOO obnoxious. Does he not realize people don’t want to see his face and hear his loud nails on chalkboard voice incessantly? His hair looks greasy and he really needs a haircut. His daily dining out, donuts and soda addiction are catching up with him. Wow! He has gotten large. Guess that one trip to the gym didn’t work out for you, huh, Tubby? Hope it was a free trial. Did y’all catch him doing the up close CAMERA IN YOUR FACE interview with one of the FF’s? He told her to stick her tongue out. OMFG! Who does that? Wonder if Aunt Becca will finish potty training the girls? Oh and maybe she will put the toddler beds together so they can be free from the cages? Maybe she will help them install a gate at the top of the stairs, too? Then there will be no worries that the cages are disassembled. Thank you, Aunt Becca.

I’ve been wondering about the “dance/exercise” class that Trashley, Mindy and Stephanie go to. Anyone notice there has been no footage of that plastered on any of the countless social media outlets they use?!?!?! Any thoughts on this, fellow snarkers? Y’all are so good ... do tell! I love your comments!

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

FFS How many times do they have to be told. There is a short vid on IG with Indie with her feet in the air just waiting for a pedophile to slobber over. Of all the vids they could post and they choose that one. It is very very sad that innocence has gone out of everything these days but it has and they already know that there is a dedicated site to the girls on a pedophile page. What is wrong with them? Surely they can't be that ignorant. Makes me so bloody angry.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Now I feel bad because maybe I'm reading something into it. I'm on hyper alert about these things and it could be very innocent. Forgive me if I've misinterpreted.
Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

Night lady wrote:He doesn't want to work a real job because he's scared. Hes so afraid to the real world its pathetic. Hes afraid he would never be able to sleep in again. Fear once again, does strange things to people. Hes just a scared little boy. Afraid of everything pretty much.

Could you picture him trying to make it through an 8 hour day without his donits, soda, and the ability to lay his fat ass on the couch 90% of the day. Not only that he would probably lose his mind if he wasn’t home to control everyone. Those girls do so much better without T & A around anyways. I kind of wonder how Ass would be if he wasn’t there all the time. Would she ignore them like she does most of the time Nanny Ash is there or would she feel more comfortable around them. I don’t understand how someone can be that unconnected with their own children.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Hey Tybutt, what would you know about healthy eating???? I’m sure you washed all that healthy food down with a 56 oz coke and half a pie. And guess what, “eating healthy” is not about a season—it’s a lifestyle.

Loved how you got Esme off the counter with the one arm grab. Way to go. Maybe someday you can dislocate her shoulder or elbow. And just love those dirty feet on the counter where you prepare your food especially near the cooktop.

Why would a company that promotes healthy eating, partner with this family that does nothing but promote anything but healthy eating. Except that is when they are trying to make a buck shilling products. I’m sure they would have nothing to do with Hello Fresh if it didn’t make them any money. But then again, they do provide pictures so Ashface doesn’t have to read the big words.
Veggies4lunch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Veggies4lunch »

The 4th business is the blog. Tyson’s BS blog!

Unread post by Guest »

From Tyler's blog

"The Struggle With My Dad
MARCH 15, 2016
"... My parents divorced when I was young, and he moved back to his home state of Arizona. I lived with my mother, who had remarried, and therefore didn’t see him often. As I grew up, I always got excited for summertime, because that is when my sister and I would get to fly down to see him for a few weeks while on break from school. It was always a magical time for us, as he spoiled us rotten. Looking back now, I think he felt bad he couldn’t see us all the time, and always tried to squeeze everything he could into those few weeks. So naturally we only did fun stuff, and there were very little rules. Every summer was an adventure, and the memories will always be close..."
http://gardnerquadsquad.com/the-struggle-with-my-dad/

It's my belief that this is the crux of a great deal of the Bison's major issues. He thinks that he dad spoiled him and gave him no rules because he loved him and in reality it was because his dad refused to "see" him and his sister - and to see him I mean to see what his true needs were and meet those needs. I think his dad was oblivious of them and they say that that is sometimes worse than being hated and abused; its an abandonment and a neglect of a different variety. Tyabetes believes that being given everything and never being told 'no' means that he is loved; and in his mind he believes that this is what he is giving the tater tots. But really it is just a second hand abandonment and neglect he is passing in to them. I think on some level that the Waddler recognizes that his dad did not show up for him and his mother was also preoccupied with her next husband and all 8 of Buttbacks other siblings (whom he competes with and tries to control so as to pretend that he is the older brother looking out for them but they resent the hell out of him) but in reality he is enraged with his dad and his mom; refuses to acknowledge it; so he passively aggressively carries it around and it erupts into road rage and seething anger of which he has very little clue of the origin on. I suspect he went to college to study counseling to try to understand himself on some level; that he got very little therapy for his childhood wounds because he was lost in the shuffle. Which is kind of sad but its no excuse there are a great many wounded children out in the world who have to learn to give their children what they never got - and thereby parenting himself at the same time so they can heal.

That's my theory on why he refuses to parent his children and refuses to grow up.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Okay everyone, only 29 more posts (give or take a few) before we start Part 22!!!
That means we're running out of time for title suggestions!
Have you made yours or voted for any that have been made yet?

VISIT THAT THREAD HERE - viewtopic.php?f=248&p=1137349#p1137349

- What are your ideas?

- Please put each suggestion in its own post.

- The suggestion with the most likes (or "thanks") when we hit page 40 will be the next thread title.

- Voting starts with anything coming after the post asking for part 22 suggestions & ends when we hit page 40

- I'll be sure to give you a few hour warning that voting will be ending before the new thread is started.

- Vote for as many suggestions as you wish. If it's something you'd enjoy as a thread title, give it a thanks!

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”