:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Botox, Buttback and Bratty Cats | Part 21

Unread post by eskayem »

Love the title, Howlin...hats off.

Whomever mentioned Ursula, I'm kinda shocked, she's my favorite villain ;) So misunderstood. Quite the bitch too. Love her.

Ok, my laptop won't load it, but whomever wrote that long rant. Holy shit my friend. You are incredible. Thank you. (and I apologize for not using your username, but I offer you a glass.)

Yes, Sophie, we miss you <3

Also, to the ones who asked about my daughter. Thank you. She's back in dance and doing better. She had to take some time and NOT dance, which I can honestly say, wasn't fun or easy for her. Even in her sleep, I'd sometimes hear "5...6...7 8" and it broke my heart. She had to drop a Hip Hop class, and is doing mainly lyrical now. She'll be ok. Chin up, right ladies? But honestly, you guys really have helped my girls, my husband, and I more than you know. Keeping me laughing and smiling has changed our family dynamic a lot. I know we're snarky bitches, but we're snarky bitches who care damnit.

And...yeah.
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 4kkids »

Love the new title! Thanks for setting it up.

WTF is up with Loni's face? Is that Asswit's idol? Is that the look she ultimately going for? God help us all.
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

My apologies....i meant to write Joni, but I'm sure you knew who I was referring too.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Hi! Love a new thread.

I can't get over the Botox. Can't wait to see family pics in 10 years-her with her weird face, Tyson looking even more huge, and you can imagine how attractive those "teeny tiny durls" are going to be by then.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

eskayem wrote:Love the title, Howlin...hats off.

Whomever mentioned Ursula, I'm kinda shocked, she's my favorite villain ;) So misunderstood. Quite the bitch too. Love her.

Ok, my laptop won't load it, but whomever wrote that long rant. Holy shit my friend. You are incredible. Thank you. (and I apologize for not using your username, but I offer you a glass.)

Yes, Sophie, we miss you <3

Also, to the ones who asked about my daughter. Thank you. She's back in dance and doing better. She had to take some time and NOT dance, which I can honestly say, wasn't fun or easy for her. Even in her sleep, I'd sometimes hear "5...6...7 8" and it broke my heart. She had to drop a Hip Hop class, and is doing mainly lyrical now. She'll be ok. Chin up, right ladies? But honestly, you guys really have helped my girls, my husband, and I more than you know. Keeping me laughing and smiling has changed our family dynamic a lot. I know we're snarky bitches, but we're snarky bitches who care damnit.

And...yeah.
:hugs:
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

4kkids wrote:My apologies....i meant to write Joni, but I'm sure you knew who I was referring too.
Loni! Joni! Foney! Doesn't really matter what the correct name is. They're both into fake faces. :D
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Is anyone else getting error messages again? I have had a few lately.

There's a new vlog. I almost clicked straight out because all the girls are crying and Buttback is just filming them asking don't they want him to get pizza? I'm guessing they may be upset he is leaving because they have barely seen him since the Nanny started.

Then Botrash (I think) was talking to them. I was impressed that she emphasised the T in Beauty, I wondered if maybe they were getting speech therapy. Then in the next frame she mentioned Teeny Nana so there goes that theory. I will put my positive comments in the next post so no one has to like anything positive if they don't want to :lol:
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Then Nanny Ash is unpacking the dishwasher, putting cereal away and doing laundry and teaching the girls how to do it. She praises Esme for being so helpful and Scarlett for being so strong. The girls are happy, engaged and proud of what they are doing. Thank God for Nanny Ash. I don't think it's any accident that their speech is improving now she is on the scene, she speaks to them, not at them.

And now the girls have officially done more housework in one vlog than Botrash and Buttback have done all year.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

She actually speaks to them like human beings which is a nice change.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

So basically Nanny Ash is doing everything. Childcare, house chores and vlogging.

The 'parents' were locked in their room two different mornings. One the kids hammered on the door to be let in, another they were up and ready but the girls brought them breakfast in bed.

Buttback's comment "aren't we the luckiest parents". No shit.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

I have been convinced for a while that they aren't malicious, just incredibly stupid. This pretty much confirms it. They are showcasing something that makes them look completely pathetic.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I honestly think they show it as a humble brag look at how affluent we are we have "help".
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Is the Vlog on Hooktube? Does anyone have that link handy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Wgchick22 wrote:Is the Vlog on Hooktube? Does anyone have that link handy?

I copied the link from hooktube even though the link says YouTube. But I watched it on HT. Hoping it works.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Oh dear, it didn't work. Sorry for that. My apologies.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
utahmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by utahmom »

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Thanks everyone!!

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

You’ve got to be kidding me. The Waddling Windbag uses the same shit on HIS face as Asswipe does? Holy shit. He is actually worried about what his face will look like while shoveling all that shit food into his big ol’ mouth while laying around on the couch day after day, gaining pound after pound? Priorities Waddles, priorities. Trust me when I tell nothing you or Asswipe do to your face will make you better looking people on the outside or inside. Might as well give it up. Also Asswipe said she has no makeup or shit to do her nightly routine. Seriously? Don’t you have tons of that shit laying around? Obviously you do because you care more about how you look and what YOU have over your girls. Oh by the way Asswipe, they are over 3 years old. They are NOT babies anymore.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

If her traveling hack is to use old bottles to only take what you need for skin care and stuff then why would you worry about that being lost with your luggage. Plus, we’ve seen the piles of stock she has. No way she has nothing else at home. Such an attention whore.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”